Shoutwire as COINTELPRO

I had written this last night but I got quoted by someone on shoutwire, so I thought I would retract my statement. After some thought I guess it is not relavent so I am putting it back on here for the record.

The article appears to have no link to an outside portal. One of the replies was from a moderator, I think he actually wrote a couple replies. He quoted something here from the forum that Laura wrote.

Scienott wrote:

From the SOTT forums, Laura posts:

"Our experience has been that, yes, people who cannot think for themselves do have knee-jerk reactions, but largely, the attacks only seem to increase our readership and the conviction among those who can think that we are particularly targeted by a campaign of hate and smear tactics. So it has been from the beginning. It's funny that one of the most basic rules of psychology is unknown to those types: that anything that you make a fuss about or seek to ban or make illegal, becomes the very thing that independent people are attracted to. I would even venture to say that Vincent Bridges and Stormbear Williams have done more to actually promote our work than they realize.

People ARE waking up in this world, little by little, and one of the things that they are waking up to is that those people that are attacked the most are probably telling the truth.

Now, of course, we also suspect that the Shoutwire Fiendies are something more than Bridges and Williams; the obvious thing is that we have exposed the truth and these roaming internet Trolls have been assigned the job, at all costs, to marginalize us. Nothing is more convincing to me that what I wrote was dead on than the reactions of these paid "clappers."

In short, the whole election was a farce, a shadow show, a circus produced by the scientific dictatorship!

One might even suspect that a specific team of such Trolls have been assigned to Shoutwire specifically, and their job is to move in and take it over (psychologically) and make sure that it conforms to the "right" view. And notice that they do this under the guise of "democracy."" -end quote

Scienott then went on to say:

So she basically thinks there is a conspiracy involving ShoutWire and their enemies? I don't even think I've read a full article by SOTT, which is maybe why I'm in the dark on this one.

As the director of ShoutWire, I can say she is wrong and probably exercising the knee-jerk reaction she spoke so clearly about. She's just trying to pin the blame on another conspiracy... this time involving SW.

I'll be the first to admit that SOTT agreed to put up a banner to ShoutWire if we allowed their posts (since we were limiting how many they could post). At the time, we were simply trying to set up a few contacts.

I'm not sure where we'll go from here, as it appears she is spreading false rumors about ShoutWire and its direction. If you're reading this, Laura, there is no conspiracy and we simply moderate certain content.

We have no political motives, so her claims that SW is conspiring to "marginalize" SOTT is bogus. Or else maybe I misunderstood what she said. Maybe she was referring to some group on SW that I've never heard of who's at war with her. I really don't know what to believe because of all this nonsense.

This editorial will now probably serve as a publicity stunt for them. I'd like to see Laura write up an honest, explanatory article for us to read. -End Quote

Again Quoting "Or else maybe I misunderstood what she said." I believe you/he did. Though your/his words implied some conclusions to your/his finding you/he also admitted that you/he could be wrong. The fact is it is simple. A group not afilliated with SW has found that SOTT's is using shoutwire and they are therefore trying to use shoutwire in such a way to attack SOTT's and Laura directly, as she noted, which you/he quoted. Obviously it is difficult to see this as you/he are/is simply an honest mediator/moderator. No sweat.

Something from the article I wonder if anyone saw. "If you want 9/11 conspiracies, visit Axle Jones' websites, as at least he's not connected to a nutty cult. If you want anti-Israel news, read a Palestinian website? -end quote
So AJ gets a commercial name/link but a palestinian website gets.. well you can google that and find nearly nothing compared to doing a search of AJ.

What I think the Moderator guy does not realize is that he is already siding with the infiltration. I of course could be wrong since these are my own simple observations. Also the writers list of "cult" definitions is quite a bit off too bad they did not give themselves a chance to get it. There are severe problems with the writers "Cult" definition in reference to SOTT's, QFG and Cassiopaea as well. (Lack of data, misunderstanding..?)

Jokingly: No time for objective reality? Well create your own by making up stories about people you know nothing about. Pretend you have actually read anything in relation to the massive volumes of collected data and then pretend that your opinion is actually factual.

It sounds rather trendy.

I'm of the opinion that whoever it is who is trying this has simply gotten the mirror and couldn't face it. In their arrogance and selfishness with being right a program sprung up and, well, as machines do, it is just a simple reaction with the need to be right. I imagine we'll all likely see more of this in the future as similar things are noted of the past. I see/hear jealousy or is it worry? Just my two cents.

I also had edited it in the following manner.

Edit: Alot of the people on shoutwire claim that SOTT's and it's sister site's are anti-jewish. The truth from my perspective is that this is completely untrue. There are in fact alot of posters here who are jewish some of whom actually live in Israel. There is an extreme difference between anti-zionist and anti-jewish. If anyone read some of the articles and rubbed some neurons together it would be obvious.

Contuing on I have a link to an article here that was linked on the signs page that is Pro Jewish.
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20061116_TenThousandAntiZionistOrthodoxJewsJoinMassProtest.php
Ten Thousand AntiZionist Orthodox Jews Join Mass Protest
Here is another one
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20061123_JeffreyBlankfortJewishAmericanantiZionistjournalist.php
Jeffrey Blankfort: Jewish-American anti-Zionist journalist

Certainly it is easier to defame and slander a website then it is to 'W'ork and understand. Bulshoy, I hope you will take a look at the glossary which is linked from the mainpage of the SOTT's site. I read something in the article that implied that there are no links to the other sites but here is the link from the SOTT's page to the Esoteric Glossary. I think you will find interesting information that can help you better deduce the ideas theories and fact finding techniques this simple honest group of seekers is about.
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php

This is unbelievable. I come to your forum in an attempt to clarify ShoutWire policy, and am immediately insulted in the very first response.

QUOTE>> "If his opinion isn't relevant to you then why respond to what he said so emotionally? You're contradicting yourself."

Nobody likes to be insulted. Not you, me or anyone else. Also, your arrogance in here infuriates me.

QUOTE>> "I think the evidence of which he speaks is written all over your web site - no need to share it with you - it came from you."

Nicely dodged. You've got nothing. Admit it.

QUOTE>> "This is actually a technical term for someone who is unaware they are being used by others to bring about a certain result in a situation"

And who am I being used by? Let me guess: the Zionist Intelligence agencies, in concert with the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Oprah and of course let's not forget the Bilderbergers. Have I missed any?

QUOTE>> "Still, you care for your "hobby", but you do not care for the results your hobby brings to other people. Some people have hobby shooting other people. then they say: it is FUN!"

So you are comparing shooting people with writing essays. Unbelieveable.

QUOTE>> "So, I repeat, you do not care for the truth. If so - you are a disgrace for this planet."

What you consider to be the truth, most consider to be stark-raving madness. But of course, it is YOU who are correct, right? Everyone's wrong but you. Typical conspiracy theorist.

I came to this forum in an attempt not only to clarify our site's policy, but to test the validity of Virellek's accusations. I must say, I am absolutely shocked by what I read here. It is blatantly obvious that you people have SERIOUS mental problems. That's not an insult. I am being deadly serious here. What is spouted in this forum is absolutely insane. Accusations being thrown around, arroganc on a level that I have never encountered before, and brainwashed individuals the likes of which I have never seen.

It is blatantly clear that there is no point in entering into further discussion. The statements made by Virellek in his editorial are no longer in question. Enjoy your sad, paranoid existance. Good day.

Pardon me for saying it, but people who feel insulted at a simple observation have an issue with self-importance. Also, why do you think it's "fun" when other people are slandered, being lied about, verbally abused, on the SW board, when you don't like to be "insulted"?

There were actually 5 responses. Your keeping yourself stuck in a certain mindset based on the limited to almost non-existant data shared with you by Virellek's accusations. You imply arrogance but do not recognise your own. There is a difference between paranoid and realistic, though I understand realistic can sound paranoid. Certainly there are times when people are wrong. That is part of the science of learning. Being able to face being wrong with humbleness and humility takes courage, some have it some don't.

And a good day to you to sir :)

Good point Han!

bulshoy said:
You're right, some people do write to elicit thought. Not me, though. I write because I enjoy it. It's a hobby. I found a site (ShoutWire) that allowed its writers to write on any subject, no matter how controversial and inflammatory. I was intrigued and asked if I could also write for them. They said yes, and here we are. That's it. There's no alternative motive or hidden agenda. I like to write. That's it.
So for you, basically, it's a game? The fact that millions of people are dying as a consequence of oppressive and suppressive governments around the globe doesn't really matter; what matters is the entertainment of the moment? And getting reactions out of people?

Reminds me of a couple of my kids when they were between the ages of 12 and 17.

It's okay to be between the ages of 12 and 17 - even if it is just an emotional age - but it sure makes it hard to grow up when that juvenile state of mind persists so long. And grow up you will undoubtedly do in the not-too-distant future if historical cycles as predictors hold up.

bulshoy said:
Are you comparing me to Ann Coulter? That's a pretty big insult. She's a hard-core conservative, whereas i'm as liberal as one can get. There is no comparison.
You are the one who made the comparison.

bulshoy said:
However, if we're getting into psychology here, I DO enjoy hearing people's opinions.
Based on what you have written, it's not really that you enjoy hearing people's opinions, rather you enjoy trying to find what buttons you can push to "get a rise." Again, that is typical for the 12 to 17 year old. (I've raised five children, so I have a clue.)

bulshoy said:
It is very interesting to write an editorial using my opinions and see what the reaction is from people all over the world.
Yes, it is interesting to observe the reactions of others to opinions, but we all need to remember what an opinion really is. There is an entire thread on that topic here on the forum.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3925

Online dictionary sez:

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular
matter b : APPROVAL, ESTEEM

2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive
knowledge b : a generally held view

3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b : the formal
expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and
principles upon which a legal decision is based
In 1a, we see that an opinion is always subjective even if, by accident, it
MIGHT be objective. It is formed entirely within the mind of the person,
shaped and colored by that person's programming and reading instrument
distortions.

So here, "opinion" is a dangerous thing to have; and I mean dangerous for
the individual because it is an instrument of blindness.

In 1b we see that opinion as related to "approval" of some thing or idea, or
esteem of same, is closely connected to WISHFUL THINKING.

Again, an "opinion" and the "right to have one" is again, dangerous to the
individual.

In 2 a and b we see the same problems as in 1a and b with the additional
explanation that an opinion is based on belief rather than positive
knowledge of something. Thus it becomes a deeper trap of subjectivity and
wishful thinking.

Item 3 is not applicable here because it is a technical term, though
certainly it can be imbued with all of the above.

So, where did the idea come from that "everyone is entitled to their own
opinion" ? It begins to sound paramoralistic; a cheap shot at "democracy."
bulshoy said:
If that makes me a psychopath in your eyes, then fine.
What makes a person a psychopath is absence of conscience, the ability to care about or empathize with other human beings.

Several prominent researchers (Hare among them) have suggested that psychopaths are incapable
of abstractions such as "space/time" and that this is related to their inability to put themselves in another person's shoes and feel what that person might be feeling. They can't imagine a future event and relate it to a past event which MIGHT help them to make better decisions in life. They can't relate past pain to what they have done or are doing and grok that if they do it, it will cause them the same problems it caused in the past. Also, since they can't remember stuff - like their own past pain - they
can't see when someone else is hurting in a similar situation.

If you say, "Please don't do that again -- it hurts," psychopaths will turn around and do it again harder to prove that they were right the first time; their reasoning seems to be something like "I am a good person and can do no wrong; therefore, I didn't hurt you and you are lying about it now..."

Psychopaths are habitually cruel in little ways, as well as big ones, because they're paying attention to their fantasy of themselves and not to how they may be hurting others, but the bruises on their victims - either physical or psychological - are REAL, not in their imagination.

bulshoy said:
Luckily, I don't have to care. I don't know you and will never meet you, so your opinion of me simply isn't relevant.
I rest my case.

bulshoy said:
You have called me a "useful idiot", and claim that I should not be insulted by that term. You've just made this a lot more personal than you should have.
It's interesting that you are not aware that this is actually a technical term and, while it may seem pejorative, it is actually used to convey serious information to you that should concern you.

Wikipedia said:
The tone of usage implies that the "useful idiot" is ignorant of the facts to the extent that they end up unwittingly advancing an adverse cause that they might not otherwise support. The term gained increased use after the publication of conservative columnist and Reagan administration Mona Charen's 2004 book Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First.
bulshoy said:
I could go ahead and call you an arrogant fool who thinks that they're enlightened and knows better than everyone else, when in reality you are paranoid on an almost insane level.
Again, I rest my case.

bulshoy said:
You see conspiracies around you that don't exist. There is a medical term for that condition. It's called schizophrenia.
No, it's not called schizophrenia.

Wikipedia said:
A person experiencing schizophrenia is typically characterized as demonstrating disorganized thinking, and as experiencing delusions or auditory hallucinations.
Nevertheless, I suspect that you will soon learn that you were not "paranoid" enough...

bulshoy said:
I have a movie suggestion that YOU should watch, too. It's called "A Beautiful Mind"
I read the book when it first came out and wrote about it extensively. Ark has given you the link above. The movie is nothing like the book.

bulshoy said:
I came to this forum in an attempt not only to clarify our site's policy, but to test the validity of Virellek's accusations. I must say, I am absolutely shocked by what I read here. It is blatantly obvious that you people have SERIOUS mental problems. That's not an insult. I am being deadly serious here. What is spouted in this forum is absolutely insane. Accusations being thrown around, arroganc on a level that I have never encountered before, and brainwashed individuals the likes of which I have never seen.

It is blatantly clear that there is no point in entering into further discussion. The statements made by Virellek in his editorial are no longer in question. Enjoy your sad, paranoid existance. Good day.
Despite the fact that bulshoy and his gang have spent a couple of weeks defaming every member of this forum, the editors of SOTT, and me, personally, this guy bulshoy thinks he can just plop himself down here in this forum and NOT get some serious grilling? And even though said grilling is a thousand times more polite and civilized than any treatment any of us ever experienced at his hands or his co-horts on ShoutWire, he has the NERVE to say that?

Excuuuuse me! I think your psychopathy is showing.

No matter how gently or politely you suggest to a psychopath that they might be wrong, they will react in one of two ways: they will attack or they will withdraw.

Psychopaths will say ANYTHING, they will trash anyone in their own self-justification, and then they will expect the immediate restoration of the status quo. They will attack you (sometimes physically) and spew a load of bile, insult, abuse, contempt, threats, etc., and then -- well, it's kind of like they had
indigestion and the vicious tirade worked like a burp: "There. Now I feel better. Where were we?"

When you object to this kind of treatment, they will say, "You just have to accept me the way I am. (God made me this way, so God loves me even if you are too stupid to understand how special I am.)"

Accepting them as they are (and staying away from them entirely) is excellent advice.

The other "punishment" psychopaths mete out is banishing you from their glorious presence -- this can turn into a farce, since by this point you are probably praying to be rescued, "Dear God! How do I get out of this?"

They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who has the problem and needs to change.

You're right up there on the psychopathy scale, bulshoy. Sorry, wish the news could have been better.

bulshoy said:
You're right, some people do write to elicit thought. Not me, though. I write because I enjoy it. It's a hobby. I found a site (ShoutWire) that allowed its writers to write on any subject, no matter how controversial and inflammatory. I was intrigued and asked if I could also write for them. They said yes, and here we are. That's it. There's no alternative motive or hidden agenda. I like to write. That's it.
You could write in your own blog. But you don't do that. You want the attention. You want the controversy. You want the turmoil. You want the havoc. You want the polarization. You want division. And it's not good enough to be in your own corner. You want a big public audience. You want to make big waves regardless of the consequences.

Useful idiot, indeed.

bulshoy said:
Are you comparing me to Ann Coulter?
You both use the same tactics.

bulshoy said:
I don't know you and will never meet you, so your opinion of me simply isn't relevant.
Then you shouldn't feel insulted. But you do.

bulshoy said:
You have called me a "useful idiot", and claim that I should not be insulted by that term. You've just made this a lot more personal than you should have.
You are what you are. If someone points out something about you that you didn't know then you could of course consider that a gift. That in no way means you have to remain the same.

bulshoy said:
I could go ahead and call you an arrogant fool who thinks that they're enlightened and knows better than everyone else, when in reality you are paranoid on an almost insane level. You see conspiracies around you that don't exist. There is a medical term for that condition. It's called schizophrenia.
You stretch and stretch. But you already let your game plan out in the open (not that it couldn't be seen otherwise), so I don't take the bait.

bulshoy said:
I have a movie suggestion that YOU should watch, too. It's called "A Beautiful Mind"
I saw it, I also read the book, every word of it. And I feel sorry for Nash. Gee, I nearly feel sorry for you.

As we've learned, we can't blame a cat for chasing and eating mice - that's what cats do.

You won't find any mice around here...

bulshoy said:
This is unbelievable. I come to your forum in an attempt to clarify ShoutWire policy, and am immediately insulted in the very first response.

Nobody likes to be insulted. Not you, me or anyone else. Also, your arrogance in here infuriates me.
Yet you felt fully free to insult me, to defame me, to libel me, to hurt me and my family, my life's work, my very existence as a human being. So, what's up with that? I mean, nobody said anything to you half as bad as the crap you have spouted about me?
bulshoy said:
QUOTE>> "Still, you care for your "hobby", but you do not care for the results your hobby brings to other people. Some people have hobby shooting other people. then they say: it is FUN!"

So you are comparing shooting people with writing essays. Unbelieveable.
Indeed. In fact, there is an old story about that sort of thing.

Judaism is intensely aware of the power of speech and of the harm that can be done through speech. The rabbis note that the universe itself was created through speech. Of the 43 sins enumerated in the Al Chet confession recited on Yom Kippur, 11 are sins committed through speech. The Talmud tells that the tongue is an instrument so dangerous that it must be kept hidden from view, behind two protective walls (the mouth and teeth) to prevent its misuse.

The harm done by speech is even worse than the harm done by stealing or by cheating someone financially, because amends can be made for monetary harms, but the harm done by speech can never be repaired. For this reason, some sources indicate that there is no forgiveness for lashon ha-ra (disparaging speech). A Chasidic tale illustrates this point: A man went about the community telling malicious lies about the rabbi. Later, he realized the wrong he had done, and began to feel remorse. He went to the rabbi and begged his forgiveness, saying he would do anything he could to make amends. The rabbi told the man, "Take a feather pillow, cut it open, and scatter the feathers to the winds." The man thought this was a strange request, but it was a simple enough task, and he did it gladly. When he returned to tell the rabbi that he had done it, the rabbi said, "Now, go and gather the feathers. Because you can no more make amends for the damage your words have done than you can recollect the feathers."

Speech has been compared to an arrow: once the words are released, like an arrow, they cannot be recalled, the harm they do cannot be stopped, and the harm they do cannot always be predicted, for words like arrows often go astray.
The damage you have done to me, to my family, to my friends, cannot be repaired even if you offered a thousand apologies.

So far, you haven't even offered one.

bulshoy said:
QUOTE>> "So, I repeat, you do not care for the truth. If so - you are a disgrace for this planet."

What you consider to be the truth, most consider to be stark-raving madness. But of course, it is YOU who are correct, right? Everyone's wrong but you. Typical conspiracy theorist.
No, typical academic who is interested enough in Truth to have dedicated his life to its pursuit via physics and mathematics. I gather you don't spend much time in the company of academics or scholars. Well, you are surrounded by them here and you aren't holding your own very well.

bulshoy said:
I came to this forum in an attempt not only to clarify our site's policy, but to test the validity of Virellek's accusations.
What about that apology?

bulshoy said:
I must say, I am absolutely shocked by what I read here.
Like I said, you obviously have spent very little time in your life in the company of academics, scholars, researchers, and people interested in Truth.

bulshoy said:
It is blatantly obvious that you people have SERIOUS mental problems. That's not an insult. I am being deadly serious here. What is spouted in this forum is absolutely insane. Accusations being thrown around, arroganc on a level that I have never encountered before, and brainwashed individuals the likes of which I have never seen.
Like I said, you obviously have spent very little time in your life in the company of academics, scholars, researchers, and people interested in Truth.

bulshoy said:

Interesting that you consider that mental/emotional food-fight over at Shout Wire to be a more salubrious and beneficent environment, but you didn't last an hour among people who are educated and dedicated to helping others.

Truth hurts, eh?

bulshoy said:
It is very interesting to write an editorial using my opinions and see what the reaction is from people all over the world.
I think this right here says it all in a nice, succinct little package.

Notice he doesn't say "thoughts" but says "reaction".

He also writes "opinions".

Don

Interesting point about psycopaths; they either attack or withdraw. It seems clear that bulshoy is incapable of seeing any other point of view than his own. I know psycopaths can recognize one another, so they must know on some level what they are. Yet, they don't seem to see themselves clearly at all. Interesting.

kenlee said:
I get the impression from reading Shoutwire that their administration delight in generating "flame wars" on those political issues that they don't want discussed which goes contrary to whatever covert hidden agena they might have.
I'm sure there's a whole industry to it. Afterall, when they lose one vectoring, disinformation 'flagship' such as Abovetopsecret (?), it makes sense that they'll want some other spider's web out there to catch unsuspecting 'truthseekers'.

I almost feel sorry for bulshoy. Perhaps he doesn't know what he walked into? I bet it was a shock to him. He kind of reminds me a little of Tom, don't you think?

ok, I see there has been a misunderstanding.

While the theory is interesting and does show creative thought, there is one huge problem with it. Me, that problem is me.

Hi. I'm zero, and I am one of the lead editors of ShoutWire. You have read my work, and some of you enjoyed it. I know this because I have seen it posted here before. I have been on Shoutwire longer than any other active editor except Scienott. I was the guy responsible for hiring 90% of the editors we have now, and had a hand in hiring the other 10%. I am also arguably the most popular writer on the site.

If there was a zionist (I am not even sure what group that word refers too) conspiracy, I assure you, I would have to be in on it. If you have read my work, and you have, you know that such an accusation would be ridiculous at best.

This theory you have going on here would be very hard to prove without me somehow being a party to it, due to the very nature of my position. As a matter of fact, I would have to be one of the key guys behind it. Me, the athiest pot smoker who likes to drink and talk about sluts.

I hope I am making sense here. I'm sure you foks are capable of the logic it requires to take what I have to say here and consider it when making a decision about this theory.

I'm fair when I delete articles. I only do it under certain circumstances, like reposts and the like.

Go ahead and flame me if you want, like you did my other editors. This time, however, instead of being like all the other mindless sheep on the internet and finding something I posted somewhere else, attack the ideas I have set forth here.

Either that, or you can agree with me that this is all rather silly.

xxoozero said:
Hi. I'm zero, and I am one of the lead editors of ShoutWire. You have read my work, and some of you enjoyed it. I know this because I have seen it posted here before. I have been on Shoutwire longer than any other active editor except Scienott. I was the guy responsible for hiring 90% of the editors we have now, and had a hand in hiring the other 10%. I am also arguably the most popular writer on the site.

If there was a zionist (I am not even sure what group that word refers too) conspiracy, I assure you, I would have to be in on it. If you have read my work, and you have, you know that such an accusation would be ridiculous at best.

This theory you have going on here would be very hard to prove without me somehow being a party to it, due to the very nature of my position. As a matter of fact, I would have to be one of the key guys behind it. Me, the athiest pot smoker who likes to drink and talk about sluts.
Ok, so you're the 'lowest common denominator' kind of guy. I'm sure that's very useful to your 'controllers' who wouldn't ever want you questioning anything that they tell you to do (even if its only a 'hint' from your best friend). I'm glad you make their job so easy for them, even if you don't have a clue (and you may) at how you're being used. You are sure to be rewarded for your 'work', in proportion to the amount of rubbish you put out there, or allow to be put out there.

I'm not very fond of sluts or whores (in either sex) and I'm not very fond of media or computer whores either. I think you should try and raise the bar a little and try to stop being one. Its demeaning!! Even if they let you think that you actually are important and have some control over things. Its just sad.

xxoozero said:
Go ahead and flame me if you want, like you did my other editors. This time, however, instead of being like all the other mindless sheep on the internet and finding something I posted somewhere else, attack the ideas I have set forth here.

Either that, or you can agree with me that this is all rather silly.
Hi, I don't really see where "the other editors" have been flamed. Bulshoy was called a "useful idiot" but it was pointed out that was not a personal attack, but a term used to describe someone who has been used without their knowing it.

No, the only flaming I've seen is on Shoutwire, where Laura and the SOTT folks have been mercilessly maligned and insulted. Do you condone that? Is that what you think is "rather silly?" All they started out to do was post articles on your site. The comments generated became a personal attack again PEOPLE not the topic of the ARTICLE.

In a rational debate, one points out arguments for or again a particular idea. All they seem to do at Shoutwire is resort to name-calling and ridicule. If you can't disprove what someone is saying, the adage seems to be "when in doubt, call them names." Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom