Session 9 March 2024

Thanks for the session. Because I live in Russia, I am worried about a possible global war. I am more about the attitude from the mind, but emotionally I am a calm philosopher. So thanks for the warnings and answers to some questions.

And special thanks for mentioned the native Indians. The clarification about isolation leads to certain thoughts. Perhaps many of the truly human characteristics of ancient peoples are due to the fact that they were less likely to be disturbed by “aliens.”

Google translate. Спасибо за сеанс. Т.к. я живу в России, меня волнует возможная глобальная война. Я больше про отношение со стороны разума, эмоционально же я спокойный философ. Поэтому спасибо за предупреждения и ответы на некоторые вопросы. // И отдельное спасибо за то, что вспомнили об индейцах. Уточнение об изоляции наводит на определённые мысли. Возможно, многие действительно человеческие особенности древних народов связаны с тем, что их реже беспокоили "пришельцы".

Many thanks to everyone for this session.

Your comments intrigued me:

(Joe) I have one more question, a follow up from the last one. They said abut Ivermectin... We asked why we were having the flashy eyes, the flashy vision from Ivermectin. And they said it was DNA changes. So what kind of DNA changes does it cause, and why does it have an effect on your eyes, making them more light sensitive? They didn't say whether they were good or bad, they just said DNA changes. So...

A: Beneficial. Stimulates the vision center. Expect better visualization!

Could there be a connection with what happened to me after taking ivermectin:
Friday 26 01 24 Yesterday morning, I took, at breakfast, on an empty stomach, 10 mg of Ivermectin and 10 mq of hydrauxycloroquine in a glass of water, my day went as usual, I had lunch around 1 p.m. and took a nap, when I woke up, I couldn't see clearly, I went to my bathroom where I lost consciousness for I don't know how long, I woke up, quite surprised to find myself lying on the floor, I was cold and dragged myself to my room so I could sit down and get up... My vision was blurred dotted with very colorful blue polka dots then I vomited, I was very weak, I lay down and went back to sleep... Even with my eyes closed I could see, as in broad daylight, behind my eyelids piles of colors, a veil of light shadow but with fluorescent bands of white objects when I closed my eyes...
My pupils were dilated. It lasted 4/5 days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a huge and super informative session! That's what they call a great job!
As usual, there is a lot to think about, but I immediately had a few questions.
As for the Russian language. A very clear answer has been given. 1300 years old. The question is, how can this be correlated with the old Russian chronology, according to which we now live in the 7531 summer from the creation of the world? Is there any historicity in this, or is it a prop?
About the dark pyramid. A very specific question was asked and the same specific answer was received. There is no pyramid there. Okay, but isn't there some other object there that is obviously not a pyramid, but has some properties attributed to it? For example, antiquity, functionality, in particular the ability to generate energy, etc.
The answer to the question about the cause of death of Byrd's son: "A: SPA. Link was established by his father." Forgive my ignorance, but what is a SPA?
It is also interesting, in my opinion, the double mention of "grabbing the tiger by the tail" both in relation to very ancient events and in relation to modernity. It seems to be a very ingrained bad habit.

Просто огромная и супер информативная сессия! Вот это называется поработали на славу!
Как обычно очень много того над чем следует подумать, но у меня сходу возникло несколько вопросов.
Что касается русского языка. Дан очень четкий ответ. 1300 лет. Вопрос в том, как это соотнести со старым русским летоисчислением, в соответствии с которым мы сейчас живем в 7531 лето от сотворения мира? Есть ли в этом какая то историчность или это бутафория?
По поводу темной пирамиды. Был задан очень конкретный вопрос и получен такой же конкретный ответ. Пирамиды там нет. Хорошо, но нет ли там какого то другого объекта, очевидно не являющегося пирамидой, но обладающего некоторыми приписываемыми ему свойствами? Например древность, функциональность, в частности способность генерировать энергию и т.д.
Ответ на вопрос о причине смерти сына Берда: Простите мне мое невежество, но что такое СПА?
Интересно также, на мой взгляд, двойное упоминание "хватания тигра за хвост" как в отношении очень древних событий, так и в отношении современности. Похоже, что это очень укоренившаяся плохая привычка.

Thanks for sharing informative session.
I did not get what are caniballistic window fallers in relation to Byrd? If I remember mission to Antartica encountered ufo s that damaged their ships and was pulled in a city(4D) and in contact with those underground handlers concerned about atomic bombs (now we know why).

Last edited:
Thank you very much Laura, Andromeda and everyone involved in this packed and fascinating session with a wide range of questions!

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.
Rocky time ahead, let's see what the Universe has in store for us.

(M) Did anyone ever ask if in 4D, when a life span is over and then is recycled to 5D and then back to 4D, does the same thing happen where the past life is mostly forgotten like in 3D?

(L) Now that's an interesting question. If a person recycles from 4D to 5D to 4D again, do they forget their past lives?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm, never thought of that.
Now that's very intriguing!

Many thanks for the session

For the 'program change' marker event, let the speculation begin.

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.

An impact event by space rock(s) is the main thing which comes to mind, this would fit all parts of the description - apart from:

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

But then as has been pointed out in this session, everything is connected and related anyway. So 4D STS would be connected to anything that happens on this planet, including Earth Changes, because they are part of the reason for the whole situation of imbalance.

With the 'interesting October' prediction, something happened and there was no longer any doubt whatsoever about what they were referring to. This isn't as specific in terms of timescale but it is both unusually certain and tied to a rough timeframe in the near future. So wait and see, I guess.

Thank you very much Laura and Andromeda for your patience and dedicated attention during this session. Those of us asking questions have some homework to do, I think!

Whatever program change, it appears the most important symptoms will be visible via the natural world, and probably within months. The C’s previously mentioned that the “programming is complete”, and they used the phrase, “sequence of program change”. One possibility is that the “programming” that has been put in motion by 4D STS is about to reach a point where the influence and energy they are exerting will shift focus. Use of the plurals “skies” and “oceans” suggests that the change will be global, affecting many disparate places, and there’s also the probability that the phenomena will have significant bearing upon the situation in Ukraine.

We know from previous sessions that the 'aliens' have been interfacing with western governments under the manufactured context of “humans are destroying the planet, so y’all better get your sh*t together.” Thus, any global program change is likely to enhance or work within that context, to lend further ‘credibility’ to the aliens’ statements. Note that this is the 'public facing' political agenda - there are likely circles within the Consortium - the Quorum etc - who are more aware of the aliens' real agenda and are working with Special Access Programs at multidensity bases, or similar. John Kerry and his fellow WEF’ers are probably slapping each other on the back thinking they’re part of the ‘insiders club’, while they’re almost certainly only the outermost skin of a layered ‘onion’ of useful idiots.

So, could we potentially see some sort of ‘ecological crisis’ that could at least tenuously be pinned on anthropogenic causes, reinvigorating the “Green” movement and giving the western PTB further cause to point to all those ‘uncooperative’ BRICS countries (especially the major oil-producing ones like Russia) and amp up the propaganda (also maybe stoking up the Ukraine conflict for good measure), while laying further foundations for the introduction of the ‘aliens’ as our ‘ecological saviours’ via drip-gush ‘disclosure’?

I guess we’ll see fairly soon!

(Ennio) Are Ukrainian soldiers who were killed in action being reanimated and made to serve other forces at this time?
A: No.
So in line with the programming being complete, perhaps 4D STS already feel they have a sufficient ‘undead army’ at this time?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.
This really highlights how incredibly short-sighted some of the elite are regarding these things. Lazy, least-effort strategies with no contingencies.

(Altair) Will virus X be designed to be ethno-specific?
A: They will try, but these things can get out of hand quickly.
The Denver Airport murals come to mind here. Depopulation goals that could backfire massively.

(Altair) Why do people often report the ceasing of all sounds from the environment when a UFO passes closely? It's like UFOs carry a zone of silence with them.
A: They carry a zone of 4D with them.
Q: (Andromeda) So 4D is quiet. [..]

Q: (Navigator) I'd like to ask about the Zone of Silence as referenced in its own thread. My speculation is that the area of the Chihuahuan Desert (of which the Zone of Silence is part of, see the thread for details), was a cometary bombardment hit zone at one point, and the materials deposited as a result of this could explain, at least partially, the reported physical anomalies. But, as this area is also geographically connected to New Mexico and Arizona, areas reported as being high in UFO/extraterrestrial activity, it could be the case that there is more than just magnetic aberrations to the Zone. I am thinking bases, portals or whatnot (Edgar Cayce also reported this). So, some open questions: What is it with the Zone of Silence that has been witness to physical anomalies and strange UFO encounters?
A: 4D bleedthrough.
This is really interesting. If 3D beings can survive in 4D, that suggests the presence of an atmosphere, so could it be that the atmospheric properties produce a qualitative difference in sound transmission? Do UFOs or multidensity bases ‘restructure’ the 3D atmosphere around them to have similar properties to 4D in these situations? The Petrozavodsk Phenomena also seems to demonstrate that strange things happen to the ‘material’ realm of 3D when 4D zones 'appear'.

(L) Okay. So does the "Cosmic Web" reflect the way all these branes interact within an infinite dimensional space?
Q: (L) So a galaxy could actually be a brane?
This has fascinating implications, especially when considering fractality may be an additional aspect of this. Could it be that “space” only looks like “space” from a 3D perspective, and that from a 4D perspective, everything may look much more connected and 'closer together'? The C’s and Ra have mentioned that in 5D there’s an experience of omnipresence, so maybe 4D is like an ‘in between’ state which is not quite omnipresence, but when the universe is still more ‘easily accessible’?

Q: (Ryan) In approximately 26.5K BCE, the Taupo supervolcano in New Zealand erupted, which is 'somewhat' close to the arrival of the STS Orion headquarters for the Sol system that you mentioned in 04/12/1999. Were both of these events related to any larger event, and if so, what was that event?
A: A cometary bombardment.
What is the connection between 4D STS manoeuvres and cometary bombardments? Energy release? Much to ponder here.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Were the mythical white and bearded civilization teachers like Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl deep-level punctuators?
A: Yes.
Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about Oannes?
A: Lizzie.
This makes a lot of sense. Hybrids could more easily exist within 3D for such purposes.

(Approaching Infinity) In 1988, Byrd's son Richard Byrd Jr. died mysteriously at the age of 68. He was found malnourished and dehydrated in a vacant warehouse after having been missing for three weeks. He had been en route to Washington for an event ceremony in honor of his father. What happened to him?
A: SPA. Link was established by his father.
This hints at the intergenerational high strangeness dynamics reported by some abductees and their children. It also adds to the hypothesis that DNA is not just some “blueprint”, but a state of information that is intrinsically connected to experience. Gives a whole new meaning to “in the family!”

(Joe) I have one more question, a follow-up from the last one. They said about Ivermectin... We asked why we were having the flashy eyes, the flashy vision from Ivermectin. And they said it was DNA changes. So what kind of DNA changes does it cause, and why does it have an effect on your eyes, making them more light sensitive? They didn't say whether they were good or bad, they just said DNA changes. So...
A: Beneficial. Stimulates the vision center. Expect better visualization!
Q: (Niall) Awesome!
(L) As in...
(Gaby) Hyperdimensional space?
(L) Yeah. What do you call it, hallucinatory, even?
A: Yes.
Now the incomprehensible crusade against Ivermectin by the medical establishment during the coronavirus era starts to make much more sense. I wonder if Ivermectin has synergistic effects with tobacco?

And of course, the most important question:

(Joe) I have a question: Is stuff all connected?
A: Yes. [laughter]
Amen!!! 😂😂😂

That's interesting. Do 4D beings also remember their 3D, 2D and 1D lives, or just their 4D lives?
I think if the Cs are "us in the future" they obviously remember all their aspects. Laura 3D is communicating with her 6D counterpart.

I mean, If there is a simultaneous existence it means that we are living in all densities and that only in this 3D there is this veil as part of the game or as part of the modifications that the 4D sts made in humans 309,000 years ago which makes us unaware of other aspects of our existence.

Thank you so much for the session :flowers: :wizard:

(Altair) Jacob Rothschild died recently. Where is his soul now and what is it doing?

A: Sleeping.

Q: (L) You said that about Adolf Hitler?

Q: (L) Well, okay, that's it.

In another session it was mentioned that the nature of STS inclined types is not to share, so while those STS inclined, or those who haven’t yet made a proper choice go to 5D to contemplate, STS closes itself off. I guess that sleep may be the state of closed off separation from others that is an equivalent of contemplation on the opposite side.

No surprise there that Jacob Rothschild was an STS type, I’m just surprised he wasn’t bad enough to go straight to 4D STS. Dang, just how bad does one have to be to end up there if neither this one nor Hitler managed to make it :shock:

That said, in the below excerpt the C's said it was very rare for a truly negative entity to reincarnate, so I guess they must have been polarised enough towards STS if they didn't make it to the contemplative zone and just went to sleep. And I guess it's possible that the sleep is what precedes rebirth in 4D STS.

(Adobe) In much of the NDE, and karmic studies, the STS path entities are under-represented. Can you help with understanding why?

(Adobe via Zoom) Am I still on? We've been discussing that on the Near Death Experience or Afterlife thread, and in reading through the books, we're going, "Hey, where's all the baddies?" You know, when you hear the near death experience and the karmic stuff, you always hear these great, wonderful stories. If someone dies and it's all wonderful and they come back and it's all wonderful and it's like, "Hey, is there any bad over there?" Where are the service to self people that are putting together a program for their next life where they're gonna do real bad stuff? They're coming down here to learn how to be baddies. So there's no stories of that. So why is the negative side of the other dimensions and densities unrepresented when we go to read about near death and karmic stuff? Well, some of the stuff does, like the recent movie, and I forget the name of it, the 'Astral City' and also Wicklands '30 years among Dead'. They do represent some negativity, but it's generally lost souls not far from us. So let's get back to the question. Okay. Why is the negativity less represented in the truth at 5D?

A: 5th density does not work that way. Negative entities are intensely entropic and sort of gravitationally enclosed so as to give them the opportunity to reflect on their choices. They may then decide to try again but it is rare for the truly negative to reincarnate. They are subsumed.

Q: (PoB) So why there are not less and less of them on the earth?

(L) Well, I think it's because the negativity draws from... I mean so many what we call negative individuals are like psychopaths, which is like a defective OP. They don't really have a reincarnating soul anyway. They're just a portal for negative 4D STS energies to enter into the world. And there's plenty of OPs. Plus the fact that the normal soul - and you use "normal" kind of loosely - is always subjected to the pool of STS by virtue of being in the body and being subjected to all of the temptations and the vicissitudes of life in a more-or-less unfriendly environment. Earth is really kind of not a really friendly place with all of its things that just happen, but naturally. So I think that there's plenty of opportunity for negativity. And I also think that sometimes what we might consider to be a negative individual or negative entity or negative events from a larger cosmic perspective may not be that at all.

(Joe) Well, there's the idea of 4th density STS and being able to graduate, so you assume it's someone who was incarnated in 3D repeatedly over and over again and entrench themselves in an STS way of being to the point that they are eligible to take a place.

(L) I think what happens is that there are just OPs and they get utilized, they get downloaded. Is that it? I mean, when we're thinking about really negative individuals on earth, are we talking about basically OPs that get downloaded by 4D STS, which can't go any higher than 4D?

Q: (L) So it's a different economy altogether than that which operates for souls recycling and so forth?

Q: (Joe) So how are 4D STS beings... How do they get to be there then if they haven't gone through, you know what I mean? I mean the natural progression for non-STS or not fully STS beings?

A: Different process. And they must achieve a high percentage of negativity in a single lifetime. And, yes, some of the extremely negative types do go directly to 4D STS.

Q: (Andromeda) Maybe they don't go to the contemplation zone. Like if some soul has a destiny, they can pass that energy... just goes into another body, but they don't need to contemplate, do they?

(Joe) It just seems to be a lot of those types. They're quite negative and supposedly there's an equal number of 4D STS and 4D STO, right? I'm just wondering, where do they all come from? How do you get an equal number?

(PoB) And they are coming in, in bigger numbers because it seems that the percentage is kind of constant through generations, let's say this 6% or whatever...

(L) Well, if you think about it, when you read Lobaczewski and he talks about the influence of pathological types on the human population and the percentage of the really negative psychopathic types and then the larger percentage of the other different pathologies that surround them, and then the even larger circle of those who are wounded or damaged in some way, who then are attracted to that sort of pathology. You see, kind of a similar thing is what's going on in 5D? They're only a few really negative ones and they might go directly to 4D because they achieved that level in a lifetime. But the others go and they experience what's described in all of the literature and they reincarnate and they have another chance and another chance. And maybe it takes a number of lifetimes of them going through this and experiencing that to choose right. To really choose. And then they may choose to go totally negative and then finally just go to a 4D as an STS. Is that close to what we're talking about here?

Q: (L) So you may see on the surface there's an awful lot of negativity, but the core of it is a small number of essential psychopaths and then the ever widening circles of lesser and lesser pathologies and then out to normal people. How many normal people do and have done and will do and are driven to or inspired to, or drawn into doing very, very bad things even though they're maybe not essentially evil, right?

(Joe) They can go and make amends and they learn through a lot. They're just saying that most people aren't that way inclined. That's why, in answer to the question, that's why you don't, in the literarature, you don't see much in the way of negative entities or beings or demons, whatever, hanging out in 5D, cuz that's not what 5D is for essentially.

(L) The essential nature of the negative entity is not to be sharing, right? So they're having an experience, they would be in their own zone. And that zone is kind of...

(Joe) Closed off, segregated.

(L) Is that also close to the way it is?

Thank you all for another amazing session!

Programming change - first thing that came to my mind was the scene from Matrix movie with the black cat. Some concepts, and this is one of those, are wilder than my already rich imagination.

Another thing was 4D being aware of their past lives/experiences. In a way it is good to know the parts that make us. In other ways carrying this knowledge will require a great deal of growing up in order not to become a detriment.

I also like all the questions and answers about our history. We may never be able to reconstruct the full picture of humankind, but little by little the puzzle gets pieced together and even if some parts are missing on the board, a lot can still be rebuilt and the rest connected by dots.

Thank you for this session, Laura, Andromeda and everyone else involved. :flowers:

As for a change in program (matrix?), that was an interesting mention. If it is due to 4D STS and goes along with effects of the Wave, it's possible it may not go as 'planned' by them. So it looks like 2024 may be a decisive year not only by virtue of elections in the US and in the EU; and it has started off with a big rattle in Japan. Have seen many Youtube video headlines mentioning something to the effect of this year holding in store a change in our reality, or something similar.

It also seems to me (in my experience) that this is a time of cleaning house individually (next to collectively), where long-held destructive patterns and programs seem to be challenged more seriously in ways that serve as motivators to change them at the same time - thus applying pressure in a positive sense. Like an induction to grow out of things or growing up - 'coming of age', according to Timothy Ashworth's translation of Paul's passages, as a process towards more integrity / integration when being oriented that way.

Which is not the case for the PTB as far as we can see - so they may disintegrate and their schemes falling apart (at least in some respects or parts). Though that may be wishful thinking. In that way, I believe, it would depend on the progress of the Wave and how it plays out in decision makers in which way disease X, war games, their Green agenda, etc. will continue to play a role (or how it may backfire on them).

As for ivermectin, have been starting to take it regularly from January on. It seems my dreams have started to become deeper and more visual / lively (I'm not taking melatonin at present) recently. And there seems to be more energy present, but that may come from spring approaching. Will have to continue to observe about further effects.

Back
Top Bottom