Session 27 April 2024

I think it a ‘prevention is better than cure’ scenario. Perhaps having the knowledge and awareness might prevent one from becoming a victim of window-fallers due to not contributing to their initial manifestation, but once they’re through, I think the only way you could intentionally get rid of them would be to create an EM field to open up a portal. How you would then get them to go through it though, I have no idea.
The C's mentioned that the window faller phenomena is transitory, based on whether the windows are 'open' or 'closed':

C's Session 18th March 1995 said:
A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.
Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a "Flight 19" of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Was this part of or connected to the loss of our "Flight 19?" Did we exchange realities here?
A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.
C's Session 3rd February 1996 said:
A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.
Where this gets a bit tricky seems to be that some windows are stable enough to be more 'permanent' (eg. perhaps due to the unique EM environment around the South Pole), and the information about Admiral Byrd's son suggests that if a window remains open and there is some kind of energetic 'link', the fallers can have a more intrusive presence. What you mentioned about knowledge and awareness probably plays a protective role in this regard. It's unlikely Byrd Jr had the sort of knowledge that would've protected him. Hopefully we do.

Doing a quick search on this also brought up the following session, which is somewhat relevant to what I wrote in my previous post:
C's Session 1st March 1997 said:
Q: (A) [..] Is photon a window, too?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?
A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.
Q:
(L) Okay, binder. Does gravity bind in the same way that weak hydrogen bonds bind the DNA strands?
A: No.
Q: OK, then, does gravity bind the way the phosphate bond binds the carbon atom?
A: These are material. The missing link for all you folks is that gravity is as much antimatter as matter!!
Q:
(A) I would like to ask, not now, but maybe later, about the, is this the concept that our space/time is the boundary of a domain? Is that correct picture?
Q:
(A) All right, Then, concerning this gravity, and the antimatter, is it a correct picture that there are two such domains; positive and negative one, and the gravity has something to do with the exchange between the positive and negative?
A: Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!

"You" I meant in general English language reference, not you personally.
Thanks for clarifying.

By unstable gravity waves, I meant that I have a hypothesis, currently in testing: Experimenting with the idea that following the Stoics, the guidelines of Gurdjieff, taking supplements and observing a healthy diet, I take as "preserving stable gravity waves" in my life, achieving balance. While doing these I observe the results. Then I do the opposite which pushes me into mechanical sleep in life, which I take as "causing unstable gravity waves" in my life.
I think it's the other way around; the General Law 'dampens down' gravity waves into a 'stable' form and conscious suffering generates unstable gravity waves, which wake us up.

(Altair) In what year were the Nazis first contacted by Nordics?

A: Nazis existed under different monikers much earlier. 1914.
Interesting that the direct question was deflected and a different vector with different implications was suggested.

What really defines being a Nazi? (I don't think it only applies to power hungry control freaks although that is part of the package.)
Are Nazis always only Germans? (IMO, no)
The idea of racial purity and genetic superiority/inferiority is an aspect of Naziism. Margaret Sanger was a Hitler fave; the eugenics movement fits with the Idea of racial and genetic cleansing which is associated with Naziism. The Fabian society is another possibility. The Nazis were funded and aided by no less than the Bushes long before WWII.

I am thinking of Nazi in terms of it being a mindset and not just the guys wearing swastikas in Germany.

Nazis could just as easily be Americans, Brits, bankers, billionaire "philanthropists", and even some "utopians".

1914, of course, marks the start of WWI. Who really orchestrated and wanted that fiasco? Some proto-nazis?

I think the Archduke assassination was a convenient smokescreen and excuse, although, it is a synchronicity that Ferdinand was from Austria-Hungary as was Hitler. WWI is a giant can of worms and I am not sure the C's are saying to look into that. But maybe they are?

Q: (L) People in the government have been replaced. People on, say, media, like television or whatever, have some of them been replaced?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And it varies according to what field they're in as to how many are replaced?

A: Yes
I am surprised it was not asked if Jordan Peterson has been replaced.

(or whatever the heck has happened to him, especially given the C's previous great soul comment)

Didn’t the Cs said (I don’t remember which session was it) that at the beginning we would be STS in 4D and there will be a time window which one could switch or change to STO?
For some reason, I used to think that the change of 3D to 4D would be fast and we (or the people ready for it) would be in a new reality that will take us by surprised, but it really seems that it will be so gradual that we could literally begin entering at this moment into 4D little by little and that’s why these UFO phenomena and other things will start to being noticeable and being reported more frequently besides other weird events. Because our realities or the perception of it, are very slowly starting to merge.
This would make more sense when they say “no matter where you are but who you are”, because it could be that at the end of this very slow and gradual process of merging with 4D reality, that’s when the major comet bombardment will occur, for those who are not yet ready to be part of this new reality, will get to witness that event and for some who are more ready perhaps will never get to live it since we would be in a new bi-density reality of some kind.
Maybe we would witness the beginning of it, like one or 2 comet hits or some cataclysmic events here and there, but the major ones perhaps not, if our souls are already to perceive the new reality that is. Of course I might be totally off with this interpretation.

Pretty sure the C’s said that the comets come first, and the shift to 4D comes after.

Here it is. Oct 16, 1994:

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?

A: After.

Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....

A: Precede the transition.

Thank you for the session.

I seem to remember that he was killed just before he was about to reveal the secret.

I have a speculation that since there is no time as we know it, sometimes the bad things that happen to us early in life are due to the bad things that we will do later in life. So if we can change the our present and future to avoid doing those bad things, that could change our past. The experiential markers would leap into place and we wouldn't know the past changed.

We must remember that we are here to learn lessons, though. So what we perceive as being a bad thing for us in the past, may have been necessary, and nothing we do now or in the future will change it.

I have another speculation that our experience of real time is different from person to person, and not at the same calendar date. For example, the Wave might have already come and gone for one group of people in 2014, another group in 2001, another group in 92 AD, while the Wave is not here yet for other groups. The Wave might only come at 1 real time, and the different groups perceive this real time as different dates across our calendars.

I’ve thought a similar thing, and @Yupo thought along similar lines, too. We discussed it once at a meeting.

I am surprised it was not asked if Jordan Peterson has been replaced.

(or whatever the heck has happened to him, especially given the C's previous great soul comment)
Two clues that are important in my opinion.

You will know them by their actions, therefore a negative or disastrous action, let's say, will indicate their affiliation.

Then the before and after in the eyes.

If the affiliation is from the STS side, something different and ugly may be seen in the eyes.

I just looked at recent photos of this person.

In everyone's case there is a feeling of absence, of lack of humanity.

What his face conveys to me is indolence, close to contempt.

Of course with the caution that we can make mistakes, of course.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but all the microwaves I have owned had turntables. This does not prevent the "uneven" cooking of food the way I have described it in my previous post, no matter where I place my plate/bowl.
I stopped using microwave ovens when i got real oven, so either maybe i don't remember some issues i could have back then or microwave was enough for things i was heating.
It is possible that bowl is too deep for microwaves to penetrate, you could try with more shallow bowls.
Or maybe your solution of doing it in few cycles is better.

While 15% of alimentary value loss doesn't sound like huge loss it doesn't meant there aren't other dangers in places we did not check.
What about shape of microwaved water? Could microwaving change shape of water inside up to point that water could be considered "contaminated"/dangerous to consume?

Here are some of the C's comments regarding this:

This makes a 'sort of' sense: since information interpenetrates all matter, the largest gravitational field sources (with large masses) would reflect some of the largest units of information, and I see this as a portion of the Universe's yin/STS dynamic of collection and aggregation of energy, including a gravitational field's transition from instability to stability; the "Inbreath" of Creation. As the "Outbreath" occurs, unstable gravity waves then make the gravitational field less regular and more chaotic, transferring information in specific channels or conduits towards conscious aims. From what the C's stated, it appears that this dynamic can be modelled mathematically, and my mathematical knowledge is far too insufficient to elaborate on this right now. But I think Penrose may have some pieces of the puzzle, so I'm looking at his work through that lens.

Interesting that you mention antimatter. Here's a session I was reviewing the other day:

Then, we have this interesting experiment:

Does this mean that the mainstream definition of "antimatter" is what is being referred to by the C's, or perhaps a more expansive concept? After all, the above experiment takes place within spatial and 'temporal' boundaries, not the "no space; no time" realm the C's refer to. Yet, the containment fields for the experiment are electromagnetic; does the trap generate a small "dimension portal" of some sort? Many, many questions here.

I'm not sure about this. If 4D has variable physicality, it may be that space still exists, but not 'time'; my tentative thoughts on this are that 'time' may relate to the experience of the flux of entropy and syntropy within the Universe, such flux having a gravitational basis as the "binder" of spatial structure (apparently five-dimensional, a là the "branes"). Mass can be more maximal (more informationally stable, actual, particulate, manifest) or more minimal (more neutrinonic / photonic, informationally possible, wave-like, energetic). Going to a complete state of spirituality / consciousness seems like fifth density and above, which is apparently where the no time/no space concept has more relevance. Again, there are questions regarding the nature of antimatter and pure consciousness here, since they both seem to share the no time/no space concept.

I think this is where Ark's questions about Kaluza-Klein theory and the 4th "frequency dimension" become relevant, however I simply don't have the knowledge at this point to make an informed comment.

Glad you enjoyed the session!
Dear @Ryan :)

Thank you for responding so quickly with all these elements !

At my level, I'm compiling all the Cs sessions that talk about math and physics because I realized that in their multidimensional approach, the Cs answer questions that come later or in other sessions. What's more, their answer is multidimensional : we have a linear perception of reality, hence our 3D reality. We read one line after another...

In fact, through their various sessions, it's as if they're shedding light on points that come up later, or even several points at once. I realized that bringing all the scientific answers together made it possible to go further than what might appear to be a simple one-off answer. It's not easy to awaken a multidimensional consciousness.

And for sessions that are "tricky to answer", I translate them into French to avoid misunderstandings or even false friends.

If it suits you, I'll give you a more detailed answer, as you've just done, to bring out points or questions to be raised in future sessions.

As for the fact that you don't have the mathematical tools to answer certain questions : it takes all kinds and that's how we enrich our common perspective by working in a network. You certainly have other skills that I don't have and that Ark doesn't have either. On the other hand, I wonder, more and more, whether we really need to resort to very complicated mathematical or physical concepts to answer all these questions. At the moment, many people think we do! As for me, I'm thinking that, with a fresh look, following a change in consciousness, a new way of doing maths could emerge that would simplify many conceptual approaches... It's still too early for me to express myself further on this point : it's not yet ripe in my mind :)

I'll get back to you very soon, thanks again @Ryan ! Eric​

Could microwaving change shape of water inside up to point that water could be considered "contaminated"/dangerous to consume?
A question about the dangers of microwaving food has been asked in the transcripts in 1995.
I answered this in my first post (page 6 of this thread): Session 27 April 2024

While the question asked was about food rather than specifically water, it's unlikely that microwaving water would render it contaminated or dangerous. Since food, which contains water, does not become harmful when microwaved, it is logical that water itself would not pose a risk.

This episode in this April 27th session, reminded me of something:

(L) And then they say, "The fact that your channeled source says otherwise is troubling." I'm troubled for other reasons... [laughter]

"Does your channeler set protection before they channel?"

(L) No, I stay freaking awake!

"We found that virtually no channelers set protection and are consequently getting info from highly questionable sources."

Before I share what I was reminded of, I’d like to share a little bit of background:

Lately in meditations 6D guides have appeared in a visible shape more than before. In (some of) the meditations it gets "awfully light" and I can see light beings (mostly two of them) - sometimes they choose to be seen standing in front of me. I feel that this is because they want me to realise that they are really there. Most of the other times they are so close to me, as if being one with me. And they always convey their communication in English, not in Swedish. I have asked in the past, a couple of years back, why they always communicate with me in English, and they said it's because this way I will know that the communication is "from your higher mind".

From practical experience I also know that so called "demonic beings" always speak to me in Swedish, never in English.

Added to the language, there is always a vast difference in the feel of the frequency between the "English speaking" and the "Swedish speaking", but also in how they conduct their communication, how they choose to interact etc.

SO, this is what the above quoted session episode reminded me about:

Lately, one message in particular, a reminder, has been repeated a couple of times in several meditations. Because I really got the meaning the first time - I perfectly understood what it meant to say - I understand that the repetition may encourage me to understand that this is a really really important reminder, but also that it should be shared with others.

In one meditation I thanked them for their protection. They replied:

- "Remember: YOU are your highest protection!"

- "We are with you always. We protect you."

This combination of messages may at first seem contradictory, but made me realise that these guides really are "me", that is, "us"! Literally "we in the future". The future is in the present, and in the present which has "passed", which we refer to as "the past".

From the April 27th session:

Q: (L) Is there anything you would like to tell us before we get started on this really long list of questions? I mean, something that we might need to know in advance?

A: In reality, there is no time. Perception is what gives the illusion.

Q: (L) And that is apropos of what?

A: You will see.

This in turn reminded me of a particular passage in the Cassiopaea transcripts, and I went to look for it in the transcript search. I did not find that passage (but actually DID find it when compiling this very post!). But I did find other passages which at the time of my search "spoke to me“ in particular ways. Decided to collect them and present them in the context of the reminder that YOU are your highest protection!

What we do, how we use our Free Will to choose to interact with others, how we conduct ourselves, how we respond to our soul lessons, our soul plan studies etc, literally everything contributes to our higher protection - to paraphrase Laura: it contributes to our being - and staying! - awake! Knowledge protects!

What we do in the so called "present“ supports ourselves in 6D (and in every other aspect of ourselves in all other densitites), and vice versa.

For every quote I include the session link for reference.

30 July 1994:
Q: (L) Are we chosen?
A: What is chosen? Only you can choose. The choice comes by nature and free will and looking and listening. Where you are is not important. Who you are is and also what you see.

Because the expression "high level humans" was used in that particular session, Laura made a post-comment which I'm also sharing in this context:

[8] The question naturally arises as to what is meant by "high level humans" as opposed to "low level humans." The reader should not get caught up in thinking that this is an "elitist" or exclusionary definition in terms of the value of all human beings in their own context and reality. It has to do with, simply, the difference between those who are ready to graduate to a new level of being, and those who wish to continue in physical existence. In all cases, it is a choice that is demonstrated by one's frequency, rather than by whether or not one says that they are one or the other.

16 July 2009
A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

30 October 2021
A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

10 December 1994
Q: (T) Okay, you are riding on the crest of this wave in 6th density, is this true?

A: Yes. We are you in 6th density.

Q: (T) You are we, that is me Terry, Laura, Jan and Frank?

Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?

A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.

Q: (T) We are your destiny?

A: And vice versa.

Q: (L) You are not, by any chance, one of those weird ant or preying mantis beings are you?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (T) You are just another part of ourselves? You, us, the Lizards, the ants, the grays, the trees...

A: We are your whole self as you/we are in 6th density.

Q: (T) So, what we are working to become is You? You are us?

9 april 2011
Q: (L) Who do we have with us tonight?

A: Koripfqek

Q:(L) Have you ever had a body of your own?

A: Have will do!

Q: (L) Are you a discarnate?

A: Cassiopaea 6th density is existent on all levels.

14 January 1995
A: We are trying to tell you something important, and you keep asking questions. Now, please, silence for a moment!!!! We have told you many times to communicate with each other and network and share ideas, because that is how you LEARN and PROGRESS! But, you are beginning to rely on us for all your answers, and you do not LEARN that way!!!!!!! Now, try this, you will be thunderstruck with the results: Each of you has stored within you unlimited amounts of factual and "Earthshaking" information. This information was put into your consciousness in order for you to retrieve it in order for you to learn. Now just start by holding a discussion about the last series of questions you were trying to ask us, and "let it flow."

17 June 1995
A: The reason we ask this is, again we must reiterate, your learning is to be more and more accomplished by utilizing the tools you have within you, and, we are happy to see that you are, indeed, doing this. But you must trust in your own ability to access the information you need through your own efforts.

12 August 1995
A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it, whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

29 June 1996
A: Yes. Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness only. Once one is aware, all [many spirals of the planchette] conforms to that awareness.

Q: (L) What is it about the oncoming wave that is going to make any given person aware?

A: Not yet... First: your prophets have always used 3rd density symbology to try to convey 4th density realities. You are attempting to gather 3rd density answers to explain 4th through 7th density principles. This is why you are getting frustrated, because it doesn't "mesh."

17 December 1994
Q: (L) He is a student?

A: All are. Us too.

Q: (DM) Everyone has a creator.

A: We are not creator any more than you are. We are all creator!

9 September 1995
Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?

A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.

Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?

A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.

Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?

A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.

Q: (L) Is the key that it is all illusion?

A: Basically, yes.

24 September 1995
Q: (L) Oh! I knew I was opening a can of worms!

A: Let us go to the root.

Q: (L) What is the root?

A: Who, or what made you?

Q: (RC) The Creator. (L) Prime Creator.

A: How? And who is Prime Creator?

Q: (L) Everything, I guess.

A: You are "Prime Creator."

Q: (L)Well, we know we are... (RC) We are creators, but we aren't the Prime Creator...

A: Prime Creator Manifests IN you.

Q: (L) Okay, so at the root is Prime Creator.

A: But... who was secondary?

Q: (RC) The Sons of God? The Elohim?

A: Who is that? Remember, your various legends are "seen through a veil."

Q: (L) Okay, the secondary creators are the ones interacting with us directly?

A: Okay.

12 December 1995
A: Source? There is no such thing.

Q: (L) You mean there is no Prime Creator, no origin or source of our existence?

A: You are Prime Creator.

Q: (L) But that is so esoteric... I am talking about...

A: The point is: stop filling your consciousness with monotheistic philosophies planted long ago to imprison your being. Can't you see it by now, after all you have learned, that there is no source, there is no leader, there is no basis, there is no overseer, etc... You literally possess, within your consciousness profile, all the power that exists within all of creation!?! You absolutely have all that exists, ever has, or ever will, contained within your mind. All you have to do is learn how to use it, and at that moment, you will literally, literally, be all that is, was, and ever will be!!!!!!!!

28 October 1994
Q: (V) Is the Godspark the portion of the Creator that lives within us, the soul, so to speak?

A: Sounds good.

Q: (L) If the godspark is the soul within us, does anybody have godsparks times 2 or 3 or so on? That is more than others?

3 February 1996
Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.

Q: (L) So, the issues of racial superiority that are brought up in the Urantia book can be answered by 'anything is possible?'

A: Close, but remember, all there is is lessons!

9 June 1996
Q: (L) You say that you are unified thought forms in the realm of knowledge.

Q: (L) Al-Arabi describes unified thought forms as being the 'names of God.' His explication seems to be so identical to things you tell us that I wonder...

A: We are all the names of God. Remember, this is a conduit. This means that both termination/origination points are of equal value, importance.

Q: (L) So, it is a blending of the aspects of God?

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Does this mean that we are a part of this?

Q: (L) So, it has to do with...

A: Don't deify us. And, be sure all others with which you communicate understand this too!

15 June 1996

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!

A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

28 September 2002
A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

Also I stumbled across this, on the topic of "duality", which in this context may serve as a reminder too:

16 September 1995

A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare yourself for a long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality. The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance.

Related reminder:

13 January 1996

Q: (P) Next question: How does one determine if they are channeling a 3rd density dead dude, or a higher density being?

A: Corrections and clarifications needed: "Dead Dudes" are 5th density beings. Either they are stuck in 3rd density, or they are communicating from 5th density, not 3rd density!! They are not 3rd density! 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. 6th density is uniform in the level pattern of lightness, as there is complete balance on this density level, and the lightness is represented as knowledge. 7th density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. The light one sees at the termination of each conscious physical manifestation is the union, itself. Remember, 4th density is the first that includes variable physicality!! Ponder this carefully!!! And, remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!

In conclusion: it's easy to see how YOU are your highest protection!

Thank You! 🙏

Another amazing session. Lots of valuable information. I really feel for Laura and Andromeda. It sounds as if it is very tiring for them. I hope they are able to recoup their energy soon after the sessions finish. This is probably a silly question that has been answered previously - in which case forgive my ignorance - but is it only Laura and Andromeda that can do the actual channelling?

Back
Top Bottom