Sea Buckthorn / Argousier

meadow_wind

Jedi Master
Hello,

I looked up on SOTT for this plant, which is supposed to have many healthy properties, and I only found 1 article on it, dating from 2008, and it's quite "skinny", focussing mainly on liver disease.
Miracle leaves that may help protect against liver damage

Since it's been 16 years from time of publishing, I'm sure there are a lot more research that's been published on it. It would be interesting to hear more about it.

I found there are quite a lot of farm producer in Quebec (24 according to that list), but that list may not be complete since you need to pay to be a member of this association, and it's not mandatory.
Liste des producteurs d'argousier

If you allow me, I could do some research on the subject and submit you a draft that could be reworked/revised and published by your editors.

I found data from multiple sources/websites and I'm not sure how to proceed from there. Most people suggest you 1 article to publish from 1 source, which is easy.

What are the rules that apply when we want to cite and/or quote multiple different sites?
There is a need to regroup and edit the information since it's scattered in different web pages, but also to avoid repetition.
I just pasted everything in a Word document and I'm stuck there.
I'm tempted to use a different color for each website for you to see what I copied/moved.

If this is for a SOTT article, go read articles written by Joe, Niall, etc. and see how they've done it. Most of the time they blockquote anything not written by them and hyperlink the source in the text. Nothing wrong with using multiple sources per se. As long as the sources are trusted/reliable.

Indeed it is for a SOTT article. Thanks for your help. Here are the English and French versions. You are welcome to revise or modify it if needed. I hope I did ok :)

p.s. you might want to add pictures. I did not want to bother with that in my Word files.

Attachments

• Argousier_Français.docx
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Sea Buckthorn_English.docx
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom