Really weird "entity" videos

Some people consider this to be an elemental entity.

I wonder if this entity is like those that the Cs said are astral elements or semi-demonic creatures that pass through the opening of a hyperdimensional window.
Loosely coagulated consciousness units describes a large majority of the population in my opinion. Not clear enough to form an opinion on this one- but I wish folks would stop adding the annoying sound tracks to these. It’s distracting and takes away any serious analysis.

These videos catch my attention where you can see "entities" or whatever, but which apparently coincide in being similar in some movements and characteristics such as the way they walk, etc., and recorded in different parts of the world, like this recording by a guard with a security camera in a mining company called "Zaldivar" in northern Chile, in August 2016, and in which you can see an entity similar to the one in the video you posted, it gives the impression that it "walks" somewhat "tilted", well perhaps the camera is too far away to appreciate more details.

Here is another much clearer one, supposedly recorded by security cameras in Fresno in Yosemite National Park, I don't know, maybe it's too clear, and the movements are quite clumsy and slow, which makes it suspicious of being fake. Seeing in the comments they call it "NighCrawler", but it looks more like people on stilts to me.

Here's a guy who explains the supposed trick to create this type of fake videos of these "NightCrawlers" in Fresno... but I wonder how to explain the video recorded in Chile by guards who spontaneously talk simply about "ghosts"... anyway.

When I saw that video many years ago I immediately thought of the following exchange of Ra's material (Law of One).

The video may be fake of course, but the following is at least interesting:

Session 38
March 13, 1981

QUESTIONER: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex of the Sirius star evolved from trees.
RA: I'm Ra. That conjecture borders on accuracy. The forms of second density vegetation that achieved graduation to third density on the planet called Canis were close to the tree, as you know it.
QUESTIONER: I was also wondering, since action of a warlike nature is not possible for vegetation, as far as I know, if that would be an advantage, when going from second to third density, to not carry a racial memory of a warlike nature and therefore to be able to develop a more harmonious society and accelerate evolution in that nature.
RA: I'm Ra. That's how it is. However, in order to balance and begin to properly polarize, movements of all kinds need to be investigated, especially bellicosity.
QUESTIONER: So I assume that your investigations into bellicosity have been conducted primarily through the type of information you were able to extract from Hixson's memory, and not from the state of war between them.
RA: I'm Ra. That's how it is. For entities of that descent, fighting would be virtually impossible. In fact, the study of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation, since their activity is at the level of what you would call meditation, and therefore they require balance, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance their activities.
77 Session 38 QUESTIONER: I think this is an important point for us to understand the balancing aspect of meditation, since here we have its antithesis in another type of evolution. These entities moved, as Charlie Hixson told us, without moving their legs.
I suppose they used a principle somewhat similar to the movement of your glass bells to move their physical vehicles, is that correct?
RA: I'm Ra. It is partially wrong.
QUESTIONER: I suppose that its form of displacement is not a function of mechanical support, as in our case, but rather a direct function of the mind, connected in some way to the magnetic action of a planet, is that correct?
RA: I'm Ra. It is largely correct. It is an electromagnetic phenomenon controlled by thought impulses of a weak electrical nature.

It also reminded me of the horseman who appeared at one of the Arab Spring demonstrations. (Seen at Minute 1:19)
Yeah, I thought about that one as well at first... But on the Egypt one, not sure, there's a context and energies that surround the entire event in which it kind of makes sense from a "narrative" point of view and it looks far more ethereal, on the other one.. it seems like such an isolated event. Not saying it's impossible, but Egypt kind of makes more sense.

Here are a couple of videos of shadow entities.

One of these shadows was recorded in India when a soccer game was over. The entity passes among the people but no one notices its presence.​

There is no date when this happened.

The second video was recorded by security cameras and neither the place nor the date is specified. A stray dog is seen wandering around and seems to see someone approaching so the animal decides to leave the place.

The shadow is reflected on one of the walls, so some doubt its veracity.

The shadow is reflected on one of the walls, so some doubt its veracity.

The first one.. maybe, the second one.. camera trick.. it really looks like a filter on a video, specially the doggie reacting to the person incoming.

Back
Top Bottom