Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

A new direction has been formed on the Russian-Ukrainian front. North. The video is a kind of announcement.
Группировка N. Северная, на Харьков!

Video of the collapse of the Kharkiv TV tower. Many have already seen this, but in this video it is not the tower itself that is interesting, but the clouds above it. It looks very unusual. I've watched all the available videos, but I haven't seen him anywhere. Perhaps the cloud was painted, boat on the other hand, all the other videos were shot in such a way that they do not capture this part of the sky with certainty.
IMG_7455

На Российско-украинском фронте образовано новое направление. Северное. Видео это своеобразный анонс.
Видео обрушения Харьковской телебашни. Многие это уже видели, но в данном видео интересна не сама башня, а облако над ней. Выглядит очень необычно. Я посмотрел все доступные видео, но нигде такого не увидел. Возможно облако пририсовали, но с другой стороны все остальные видео сняты так, что с уверенностью не захватывают этот участок неба.

The spiders in the jar continue to eat each other. More precisely, so far one small, but the most venomous spider eats the rest, but I hope that soon there will be a solution for it.
Former Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny has been detained in Ukraine
The telegram channel "Resident" reported on the detention of the former commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny, who, according to a source in the Office of the President of Ukraine, was arrested by employees of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU). The incident occurred after Zaluzhny refused to take up the post of ambassador to the United Kingdom.

According to the channel, Zaluzhny is being held under heavy guard in order to monitor the situation in the country, since there is fear of a possible coup d'etat in the President's Office during what they describe as a "vacuum of legitimacy." This means the current situation in the country, where political uncertainty is created due to the extension of martial law and the absence of presidential elections.

The information channel claims that Andriy Ermak, head of the Office of the President of Ukraine, instructed the SBU to obtain public consent from Zaluzhny to appoint an ambassador in order to prevent his possible political ambitions, including participation in the presidential elections. Officials fear that Zaluzhny may use his position and authority to organize opposition to the current leadership of the country.
На Украине задержан бывший главком Вооружённых сил Украины Валерий Залужный

Russia continues to systematically thin out the slender ranks of the ukropean air defense.
The S-300 air defense system battery was destroyed in Ukraine
Ruslan Tatarinov, a military correspondent for the Telegram channel "Whisper of the Front", reported on the recent strike by Russian troops, as a result of which a Ukrainian S-300 battery under the command of Major Lavrienko was destroyed. Tatarinov claims that this blow was fatal for the major, who had previously survived such an attack and was undergoing long-term rehabilitation.

The events unfolded in the village of Kamenskoye on April 20, information about which was confirmed by the Russian Ministry of Defense. The military commander noted that this time the major could not avoid being hit, which led to his death.

In addition to this, Tatarinov emphasized that the Ukrainian army is suffering significant losses, but continues to persist, taking part in suicidal attacks, especially active in the Avdiivka direction. According to him, Russian troops are actively using aircraft to strike at the enemy, which leads to high losses among the Ukrainian military and foreign mercenaries. It is separately mentioned that significant losses of foreign military personnel were observed during the operation in Slavyansk, which indicates the high intensity and brutality of the clashes.
На Украине уничтожена батарея ЗРК С-300

Although this American complex is quite old and well-known, it was the first time it was included in the casualty reports in Ukraine.
The Russian military destroyed the MIM-23 HAWK air defense system
The Russian Ministry of Defense has announced the successful destruction of an American-made MIM-23 HAWK anti-aircraft missile launcher during an ongoing military operation. This is the first time that the Russian ministry has confirmed the elimination of this type of weapons actively used by the Ukrainian armed forces.

In addition to the launcher, the Defense Ministry's summary also reports the defeat of a warehouse with unmanned aerial vehicles of the 113th Territorial Defense Brigade, as well as strikes on manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 115 different areas.

Over the past 24 hours, Russian air defense systems have shot down 104 drones, one Tochka-U tactical missile, six shells from the American HIMARS multiple launch rocket system and the Alder MLRS. Four French-made Hammer guided bombs were also destroyed.
Российскими военными уничтожен ЗРК MIM-23 HAWK

Пауки в банке продолжают жрать друг друга. Точнее пока один мелкий, но самый ядовитый паук жрет остальных, но я надеюсь, что скоро и на него управа найдется.
Россия продолжает планомерно прореживать стройные ряды укропской ПВО.
Этот американский комплекс хоть и довольно старый и хорошо известный, но вот в сводки потерь на украине попал впервые.

The spiders in the jar continue to eat each other. More precisely, so far one small, but the most venomous spider eats the rest, but I hope that soon there will be a solution for it.

Read recently, that Ermak is removing from the Presidential Administration everyone who is closer to Zelensky than to him, or anyone who would not follow him blindly. Not sure how true it is.

Former Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny has been detained in Ukraine ... The incident occurred after Zaluzhny refused to take up the post of ambassador to the United Kingdom.

Interesting. Why would he refuse now? And why to return to Ukraine? I don't think he's Ermak's man.

There was also something else, in a way 'related'. I didn't follow it closely, just saw many times in passing: At some point several Ukrainian names were published of persons, who according to various media outlets (who was the first? I thought it was West plotting, but saw it also on Tsargrad, and much earlier) were directly involved in the Nord Stream blow. Meaning, that were them who did it. Anyway, true or not, the one who was allegedly coordinating that part of the operation disappeared from a prison a few days ago. Relevant excerpt from Rambler:

Media: The coordinator of the Nord Stream attacks has disappeared in Ukraine
22 April
The defender has reported the disappearance of Ukrainian ex-colonel Roman Chervynskyy, who, according to the mass media, is responsible for blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines.

The operation was allegedly coordinated by Colonel Roman Chervinskyy, who reported to the then AFU chief Valeriy Zaluzhny.

Chervinskyy's lawyer said that his detention in the pretrial detention facility expired on 19 April, the court refused to consider his case and did not notify the defence about the date of the next hearing. Nothing is known about Chervinsky's current whereabouts.

Even if it's all bluff, within a few days we see Zaluzhny's name again in the press. I'm truly puzzled.

Even if it's all bluff, within a few days we see Zaluzhny's name again in the press. I'm truly puzzled.

These are really spiders in a jar and in general it seems to me that it is not worth racking your head trying to figure out their fuss, anyway, they all do not have long to "panovat'" (in Ukrainian, to rule).
However, a rather crazy combination came to my mind. The version with the Ukrainians involved in the Nord streams was promoted by the Americans. Ukrops played along with them by framing their colonel Chervinsky (he was locked up in prison, initially accused of the failure of the operation to recruit Russian pilots and hijack planes), who allegedly received instructions through someone from Zaluzhny. Now they have closed Zaluzhny, hid Chervinsky so that the Americans would not reach out and extinguish him and threaten the Americans with the publication of the testimony of these pawns that the most important organizers and managers were just the Americans. They will keep it that way, at least until the elections, extorting money, weapons, etc. How do you like that?
I didn't sleep well today and apparently due to lack of sleep, I was drawn to combinatorship.

Это реально пауки в банке и вообще мне кажется, что не стоит ломать себе голову, пытаясь разобраться в их возне, так или иначе всем им не долго осталось "пановать"(по украински властвовать, распряжаться).
Однако мне в голову пришла довольно сумасшедшая комбинация. Версию с украми, причастными к северным потокам, продвигали американцы. Укропы подыграли им, подставив своего полковника Червинского (его закрыли в тюрьму, в начале обвинив в провале операции по вербовке российских летчиков и угоне самолетов), который якобы получал указания через кого то от Залужного. Теперь они закрыли Залужного, спрятали Червинского,чтобы американцы не дотянулись и не потушили его и угрожают американцам обнародованием показаний указанных пешек о том, что самыми главными организаторами и распорядителями были как раз американцы. Так и будут держать, как минимум до выборов, вымогая деньги, оружие и пр. Как вам такое?
Я сегодня плохо спал и видимо из-за недосыпания меня потянуло на комбинаторство.

Video of the collapse of the Kharkiv TV tower. Many have already seen this, but in this video it is not the tower itself that is interesting, but the clouds above it. It looks very unusual. I've watched all the available videos, but I haven't seen him anywhere. Perhaps the cloud was painted, boat on the other hand, all the other videos were shot in such a way that they do not capture this part of the sky with certainty.
IMG_7455
As far as I can figure it out, the video displays the silhouette of a standing man (with the TV tower in the middle of it) against a sunset surrounding him. Maybe it was filmed through a window pane while catching these reflections as well ?

It seems that this documentary is not available yet. There is a long video with the same name, but it contains very little of real fight scenes unlike the 22 minutes piece.
Thank you. I realised that it's only the first part out of four that is finished, each about 2h long. Apparently, they have a problem with funds and also with media/cinemas' interest in screening it. It's too close to the truth, too real (it's just that: real) and not a desired uplifting and motivating work. I watched some other Fadeev's films and have a deep respect for him as documentarian as well as a person.

For those who are interested and understand Russian, there is a great interview by Studya 2022 with Fadeev and Belous made in November last year titled "Talking about important things. Realdoc." It's 2,5 hr long.

The long video that you linked to, may be a selection of material that didn't make it to the final version. Just a guess.

It seems that Ocheretino is controlled almost completely, except for the easternmost quarters and the territory of the brick factory. But in these territories, ukrops are deprived of the opportunity to provide for their forces. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not wait for anything and are actively expanding the control zone. They occupied almost the entire Novobakhmutovka and advanced to Solovyovo. All this is happening very rapidly.

The offensive of Russian units in Novobakhmutovka - events are developing rapidly, reports have already gone out that ours have reached its western outskirts. The breakthrough became possible after the capture of Ocheretino - the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine simply did not have time to transfer reserves to plug the bare section of the front left after the flight of the defeated 115th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
24.04.2024 ОЧЕРЕТИНСКИЙ ПРОРЫВ: Армия России вышла к западным окраинам Новобахмутовки. Карта боевых действий на Украине - актуальное (21 видео)

In Moscow, they also decided to make an exhibition of captured equipment. Before that, there was one in Patriot Park, in the Moscow region. Bradley, Murders, and M113 are clearly visible in the footage here. Yesterday, i came across footage of another leopard being taken away from a war zone. Perhaps also to the exhibition.

An exhibition of captured armored vehicles will be held on Poklonnaya Gora. 30 units

Похоже, что Очеретино контролируется почти полностью, кроме самых восточных кварталов и территории кирпичного завода. Но на этих территориях укропы лишены возможности обеспечивать свои силы. ВС РФ не стали ничего дожидаться и активно расширяют зону контроля. Заняли почти всю Новобахмутовку и выдвинулись к Соловьево. Все это происходит весьма стремительно.

В Москве тоже решили сделать выставку трофейной техники. До этого такая была в парке Патриот, в подмосковье. Тут на кадрах явно видны Брэдли, Мардеры, М113. Вчера попадались кадры, как увозили очередного леопарда из зоны боевых действий. Возможно тоже на выставку.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Belarusian leader described the entire conflict as the latest clash “between the West and the East,” and suggested that neither side has become stronger.

The outcome of the confrontation “will not save the existing order,” Lukashenko further predicted. He urged the US and its allies to accept that their future role will be restricted as one of several centers of power that determine world affairs.

These are really spiders in a jar and in general it seems to me that it is not worth racking your head trying to figure out their fuss, anyway, they all do not have long to "panovat'" (in Ukrainian, to rule).
However, a rather crazy combination came to my mind. The version with the Ukrainians involved in the Nord streams was promoted by the Americans. Ukrops played along with them by framing their colonel Chervinsky (he was locked up in prison, initially accused of the failure of the operation to recruit Russian pilots and hijack planes), who allegedly received instructions through someone from Zaluzhny. Now they have closed Zaluzhny, hid Chervinsky so that the Americans would not reach out and extinguish him and threaten the Americans with the publication of the testimony of these pawns that the most important organizers and managers were just the Americans. They will keep it that way, at least until the elections, extorting money, weapons, etc. How do you like that?
I didn't sleep well today and apparently due to lack of sleep, I was drawn to combinatorship.

Это реально пауки в банке и вообще мне кажется, что не стоит ломать себе голову, пытаясь разобраться в их возне, так или иначе всем им не долго осталось "пановать"(по украински властвовать, распряжаться).
Однако мне в голову пришла довольно сумасшедшая комбинация. Версию с украми, причастными к северным потокам, продвигали американцы. Укропы подыграли им, подставив своего полковника Червинского (его закрыли в тюрьму, в начале обвинив в провале операции по вербовке российских летчиков и угоне самолетов), который якобы получал указания через кого то от Залужного. Теперь они закрыли Залужного, спрятали Червинского,чтобы американцы не дотянулись и не потушили его и угрожают американцам обнародованием показаний указанных пешек о том, что самыми главными организаторами и распорядителями были как раз американцы. Так и будут держать, как минимум до выборов, вымогая деньги, оружие и пр. Как вам такое?
Я сегодня плохо спал и видимо из-за недосыпания меня потянуло на комбинаторство.

I think that if Yankies wanted to liquidate those two, they would not do it themselves, but rather use one of their Ukrainian puppet. And to have one among those who keep those two, wouldn't be difficult, I suppose. So I think they are captured/disappeared to be liquidated quietly anyway. Yankies will know about it, so it won't work for getting more money and weapons. But it will help to keep the narrative "Ukies did it" (Nord Stream) up and in the press.

But it's full moon time now, so I don't sleep much these nights either.

How about keeping track of it in the other thread Events in Russia since it's not directly related to the SVO, even if the upcoming purges can affect it? If no one disagrees, these several posts can be moved there.
That would be logical.

Poland, as usual in such situations, runs ahead of everyone, almost losing his pants. However, if this whole campaign is successful, the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can be very significantly replenished. Two related points should be noted.
The first is that people mobilized in this way will clearly not show miracles of patriotism and perseverance on the front line, and thus Russia needs to prepare for a significant increase in the number of prisoners.
The second point concerns migration policy. After the release of the Ukrainian decree banning the issuance and renewal of passports abroad ukraine, voices began to sound in Russia that these unfortunate, potential conscripts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine should almost be exported from Europe to Russia. I personally think that nothing like this should be done. Everything that needs to be done in this sense has already been done. No one is prohibited from entering Russia, except those who in one way or another supported the fascist junta and its Armed Forces.
Poland will send all men of military age to Ukraine at the request of Kiev
Polish Defense Minister Vladislav Kosinyak-Kamysh expressed the country's readiness to help Ukraine return men of military age to their homeland to participate in hostilities against Russia. This statement was made in the context of the suspension of the issuance of consular services to Ukrainians and the ban on the issuance of foreign passports outside Ukraine, as for men aged 18 to 60 years.

Kosinyak-Kamysh stressed that he sees discontent among Poles about the presence of Ukrainian young men in civilian institutions, while Poland actively helps Ukraine. He argues that many in Poland are outraged by this imbalance, especially given the significant efforts the country is making to support Ukraine.

"I think many Poles are outraged when they see young Ukrainian guys in hotels and cafes, and hear how much effort we have to make to help Ukraine," Kosinyak-Kamysh said.

The minister added that Poland is ready to offer any assistance if Kiev requests assistance in returning Ukrainians, especially if they risk losing the right to stay in Poland after the expiration of their passports.

According to the latest data from Eurostat, approximately 4.3 million Ukrainians live in EU countries, of which about 860,000 are adult men. According to a number of estimates, approximately 500-600 thousand people may be subject to mobilization.
Польша вышлет на Украину всех мужчин призывного возраста по требованию Киева

Это было бы логично.
Польша, как обычно в таких ситуациях, бежит впереди всех, чуть ли не теряя штаны. Однако в случае успеха всей этой кампании у укропов могут весьма значительно пополниться ряды ВСУ. Необходимо отметить два сопутствующих момента.
Первый это то, что мобилизованные таким способом люди совершенно явно не будут проявлять чудеса патриотичности и стойкости на линии фронта и таким образом России необходимо приготовиться к значительному увеличению числа пленных.
Второй момент касается миграционной политики. После выхода украинского распоряжения о запрете выдачи и продления паспортов за границей, в России зазвучали голоса о том, что надо этих несчастных, потенциальных призывников ВСУ чуть ли не вывозить из европы в Россию. Я лично считаю, что ничего подобного делать не надо. Все, что надо в этом смысле уже сделано. В Россию въезд никому не запрещен, исключая тех, кто тем или иным образом поддерживал фашистскую хунту и ее ВСУ.

This object could potentially become a kind of micro "Azovstal", but not fate. It didn't work out on any side. Ukrops did not defend the plant like a fortress, and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not surround and capture it, but simply stormed it.
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation took control of the key position of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Krasnogorovka
Russian troops have taken control of the main stronghold of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Krasnogorovka, located on the territory of the Krasnogorovsky refractory plant. Video footage of the Russian flag on the territory of the plant was published by journalist Alexander Sladkov on his channel.

Krasnogorovsky Refractory Plant, which is a large industrial complex with many buildings and an adjacent industrial area, was transformed by the Armed Forces of Ukraine into a powerful fortified area. This position served as an important strategic point for Ukrainian troops in the region.

However, after intense bombing and artillery attacks conducted by the Russian Aerospace Forces, a successful assault on the facility by Russian ground forces followed. These actions allowed the Russian troops to make significant progress within the city and strengthen their positions.

Taking control of the plant is a significant tactical achievement for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, as it facilitates further advance into the territory controlled by Ukraine.
ВС РФ взяли под контроль ключевую позицию ВСУ в Красногоровке

The Polish minister was only slightly ahead of the Baltic "microtiger". Actually, in my opinion, the Balts need to be stepped on the back of the head by their owners. For some reason they relaxed. They must always be the first in such situations.
Actually, it's all very funny - there is no defence, but there is a defense minister. Although I may be unfair to the Lithuanian Minister of Defense. Compared to the Estonian army, which I recently wrote about (7,000 people, about one and a half brigades), the Lithuanian army is just some kind of horde (23,000 people, about 2 divisions).
The Lithuanian authorities, following Poland, are ready to help Ukraine return men of military age

Lithuania, following Poland, announced its readiness to help Ukraine return to their homeland the citizens of the country who fled from mobilization into the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Lithuanian Defense Minister Laurinas Kaschiunas said that it is necessary to "think about how to help Ukraine return men of military age who left the country."

There is no talk of forced expulsion yet, but it is supposed to force Ukrainians to leave by introducing unpopular measures.

So, Kashchiunas proposed to limit Ukrainian tax evaders in social payments and issuing work permits.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1714042896

Этот объект потенциально мог стать своеобразным микро "Азовсталью", но не судьба. Не сложилось ни с какой стороны. Укропы не стали оборонять завод, как крепость, а ВС РФ не стали окружать и брать в плен, а просто взяли штурмом.
Польский министр лишь ненамного опередил балтийского "микротигра". Вообще то по моему прибалтам надо надавать подзатыльников со стороны их хозяев. Чего то они расслабились. Должны всегда в таких ситуациях быть первыми.
Вообще то все это очень забавно- обороны нет, а министр обороны есть. Хотя я возможно несправедлив по отношению к литовскому министру обороны. По сравнению с эстонским воинством, о котором я недавно писал (7000 человек, примерно полторы бригады), литовское воинство это просто какая то орда (23000 человек, примерно 2 дивизии).

Something our people under Ocheretino were in a hurry. In addition to the liberation of Novobakhmutovka and Solovyovo yesterday, which is located in the south-southwest of Ocheretino, today they entered the village of Alexandrovskoye, which is in the north.
There are reports that the Russian army is developing an offensive near Ocheretino to the north and entered the village of Arkhangelskoye. Also, few people pay attention that now, in fact, the road to the rear of the defensive line of the AFU Konstantinovka-Druzhkovka is open, which is located much to the west of even Chasov Yar.
26.04.2024 Армия России занимает еще одно село под ОЧЕРЕТИНО: Архангельское. НАТО готовит атаку на Кобринский район Беларуси (15 видео)

Next, a small series of military jokes.
There was almost an air accident.
The Su-25 of the Russian Aerospace Forces flew a couple of meters from Mavik 3

But there the road accident just happened. Funny. Such an armored car weight 5-6 tons, but roller head over heels like some kind of microliter car.
A warm meeting of the AFU tank with a Turkish armored car

Anti-drone visors on armored vehicles began to be called mangals (this is on what kebab are fried on, something like a barbecue). The design presented in the following video is logically called the tzar-mangal. Interestingly, a few days ago, when the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation were just starting to enter Krasnogorovka, a tank equipped in this way drove straight to the very middle of the village, to the most fortified place - the brick factory and then safely returned back. So such a magical design works.
While the Israelis are mastering the tower canopies, ours are already at an advanced stage of evolution

Что то наши под Очеретино прямо заторопились. Помимо освобождения вчера Новобахмутовки и Соловьево, что находится на юге-юго-западе от Очеретино, сегодня они зашли в поселок Александровское, что на севере.

Далее небольшая серия военных приколов.
Тут чуть не произошло воздушное ДТП.
А тут ДТП как раз произошло. Забавно. Такой броневичок весит тонн 5-6, а покатился кубарем, как какая-нибудь микролитражка.
Противораковые козырьки на бронетехнике у нас стали называть монгалами (это то на чем жарят шашлыки, что то вроде барбекю). Конструкция, представленная в следующем видео, логично получила название царь-мангал. Интересно, что несколько дней назад, когда ВС РФ только начинали заходить в Красногоровку, танк оборудованный таким образом с ходу проехал до самой середины поселка, к самому укрепленному месту- кирпмчному заводу и потом благополучно вернулся обратно. Значит работает такая волшебная конструкция.

Back
Top Bottom