Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I think it not good to hyper-focus on the negative aspects of life in Purgatory. It’s a mixed bag after all. Yes, an unpleasing stasis of fools, sleeping masses, villains and heroes… a wound that never seems to completely heal… a brutal school of epic proportions. But the salt of the earth loses its flavor if it ventures too far into bitterness. I don’t want to empower the psychopaths by overestimating their power to carry out their insane plans.

Very interesting. The timing, "structure fire", Biden's birthplace ....

Fire breaks out at US ammunition factory - The Scranton Army Munitions Plant has produced artillery shells for Ukraine

Another one at BAE Systems

This site was established as a munitions factory in the Second World War. Today it makes munitions and finishes them off before they are sent to the armed services.
Primarily an arms factory, last year work began on a bomb-making building at the site.

Crazy idea - sabotage your own munitions suppliers so you can provide an excuse for why you ran out of stuff. Blame your enemies!

Israel / Iran: Russia must and remains neutral​

April 17, 2024
iran-israel-war-1900x880-1.webp

Several readers criticize me for not talking about the conflict between Israel and Iran, so here are some explanations.
First, I talk about Russia. Not from Israel which, in the Ukrainian issue, is on the enemy's side, and not from Iran which, in the Ukrainian conflict, is on our side.
Then I see that Iran is complaining that its consulate was hit by Israel. This is indeed a violation of international conventions…. as was the attack on the Yankee embassy in Tehran by the Iranians in 1979. With hostages, a method definitely appreciated as much by Iran as by Hamas. However, the Yankees did not attack Iran.
I also note that Iran likes to show off abroad, for example by destroying the Israeli embassy in Argentina in 1990. Some slight collateral damage since the nursery school next to the embassy had been pulverized . 29 dead and 242 injured. Or still in Argentina, a car bomb explodes in front of an Israeli association, 85 dead and 230 injured.
So, that 6 or 7 Hamas officials were liquidated in the Iranian embassy, blah blah…

That said, Russia must remain neutral in this conflict between Israel and Iran, and Russia remains neutral . This does not prevent our services from collaborating on the one hand with Iran against the Ukrainians and therefore NATO, and on the other with Israel in the field of counter-terrorism in particular.
And if the conflict spreads, it is very likely that Russia will remain neutral and its only actions will be diplomatic.

On a more global level, as I explained a year ago, the alliances between Russia and Iran are alliances dictated by circumstances and by the hostile attitude of Western countries towards us. There is no love between Russia and Iran, there are only interests, and Russians as a whole feel very little in common with Iranians. Our culture, our way of life, our values are closer to those of Westerners 50 years ago than to those of Iranians today.
It is very likely that if tomorrow the herds of Western zombies wake up and raise their heads to return to their ancestral values and liquidate their current leaders, Russia will be very happy to join them. But in the meantime we act dictated by our interests and not by our emotions.
Boris Genadevich Karpov

Telegram: @BorisKarpovRussia
https://boriskarpov.tvs24.ru

FYI Iran wasn’t likely responsible for bombing the Israeli embassy in Argentina as Karpov claims. Probably a false flag pinned on Iran.

Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina

A day later, a fire at a Russian munitions plant:
To be honest, I was surprised. Did I miss something important? It turns out not. I mean, I missed it, but it's not important at all. I had to look for this "sensation", which the British edition paid attention to. I do not know exactly what meaning the phrase structure fire has in English, but I think that it correlates poorly with the parameters of this "fire" that I have highlighted. In ordinary apartments, fires are often much more severe. The news, by the way, is from 16.04.
There was a fire at the Moscow rocket manufacturing plant
In Moscow, a fire broke out in one of the workshops of the Avangard missile production plant. This was reported by the Moscow City News agency.

It is noted that the fire broke out in shop No. 12 on Klara Tsetkin Street. The fire reached an area of 50 square meters.

"The fire was assigned the first rank of difficulty. By now, the fire has been localized," the agency quotes an informed source as saying. No details have been provided yet.

Avangard Moscow Machine-Building Plant JSC is listed as a part of Almaz-Antey Aerospace Defense Concern JSC. In particular, ammunition for the S-300 and S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems (SAMs) is being created in production.
Ðа моÑковÑком заводе по пÑоизводÑÑÐ²Ñ ÑÐ°ÐºÐµÑ Ð¿ÑоизоÑел пожаÑ

Честно говоря я удивился. Неужели я пропустил что то важное? Оказывается нет. То есть я пропустил, но совсем не важное. Мне пришлось даже поискать эту "сенсацию", которой уделило внимание британское издание. Я точно не знаю какой смысл в английском языке имеет словосочетание structure fire, но думаю что с выделенными мной параметрами этого "пожара" это коррелируется слабо. В обычных квартирах зачастую пожары куда тяжелее. Новость, кстати от 16.04.

First, about mutual blows.
Russia is striking a lot. Airfields have recently become one of the regular targets.
Explosions occurred on the territory of Ivano-Frankivsk - the airfield for the F-16 could be hit
In Ivano-Frankivsk, there was a series of explosions targeting critical infrastructure facilities, according to local authorities. It is reported that the air defense was able to shoot down several drones, but the fall of their debris led to fires. Fortunately, there are no casualties among the local population.

The series of explosions in the Ivano-Frankivsk region was part of a broader series of overnight strikes that also affected the Kiev, Khmelnytskyi and Kharkiv regions. According to preliminary data, the air attacks were directed against military and infrastructure facilities.

It has not yet been clarified which specific facilities are in question, but information has emerged that several arrivals affected the airport infrastructure, which could well have been used for F-16 fighters, which the West intends to transfer to Ukraine in the coming weeks.
Взрывы прогремели на территории Ивано-Франковска - под удар мог попасть аэродром для F-16

Ukraine is responding with attacks on various Russian regions. Traditionally, the Belgorod region has the hardest time, but it is not alone. Rostov, Voronezh, and Bryansk regions are also under attack. Yesterday there was a report about the suppression of a drone in Tatarstan.
2 Tochka-U missiles, 19 Vampire rockets, 16 drones and 2 balloons were destroyed over the Belgorod region
In the evening and at night, a significant number of aerial targets were destroyed over the Belgorod region, including two Tochka-U missiles, 19 Vampire rockets, 16 unmanned aerial vehicles and two small balloons. The effective operation of air defense systems confirms the high readiness of the region to repel air threats.

In addition, three drones were shot down in the Rostov region, near Kamensk-Shakhtinsky. One UAV and three balloons equipped with explosives were also intercepted in the Voronezh Region. These measures are being taken against the background of growing security threats in the region.

Earlier, there was a serious incident in Voronezh related to the fall of a drone, as reported by Avia journalists.It has already been reported. As a result of the incident, a fire broke out in a hangar on Novosibirsk Street, where lumber and machine tools were stored. As a result of the accident, a woman born in 1956 was injured. The governor of the region confirmed this information and gave additional explanations on the incident.
2 ракеты "Точка-У", 19 реактивных снарядов Vampire, 16 дронов и 2 воздушных шара уничтожены над Белгородской областью

3 balloons with explosives were shot down over the Bryansk region
In the Bryansk region, an attack by the Kiev regime using an innovative terrorist means — weather balloons with explosives was successfully repelled. This was announced by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, emphasizing the high efficiency of Russian air defense systems, thanks to which it was possible to prevent possible human casualties and destruction.

In total, three weather balloons filled with explosives were shot down. These devices are modified disposable balloons capable of delivering an explosive device to a specified location and then dropping it on a signal. This attempted attack follows a similar incident that occurred in the Lipetsk region, where one weather balloon was also shot down.

The events of recent days indicate a new type of threat that Russia is facing and require constant maintenance of high combat readiness of the air defense forces. Nevertheless, such objects are difficult to detect, and, apparently, they are now being launched en masse.
Над Брянской областью сбиты 3 аэростата со взрывчаткой

The opinion of the Frenchman on the topic already covered here, of pilots for the F-16
It became known who could be put at the helm of the F-16 instead of Ukrainians

Canadian and American professional pilots from private military companies (PMCs) can be attracted to pilot F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine if they are delivered, a French aviation expert, former pilot Cyril de Lattre, told RIA Novosti.

A number of Western countries have promised Kiev to deliver F-16s, and repeated delays are explained by the complexity of their training and deployment, as well as the need to train a sufficient number of pilots.

"There is an opportunity to attract trained pilots. In fact, there are two private companies in the world: Canadian Top Aces and American Draken International — military companies that already have fully trained pilots for the F-16... In the worst case, these two private military companies can sign a contract to operate these aircraft in Ukraine," the expert said.

According to him, there are a lot of problems with the training of Ukrainian pilots.

"France is training Ukrainian pilots at the Kazier airbase according to a program that roughly copies the training program for French fighter pilots. At the same time as France, Ukrainian pilots who do not speak English well are already being sent either to England or to the United States for advanced training in English," de Lattre said.

At the French base, Ukrainian pilots are trained at the first stage on the RS-21 turboprop aircraft, in which the cockpit is digitized, unlike Ukrainian aircraft. The pilot must undergo "acclimatization" on such a machine — get used to using instruments. At the second stage, they are transferred to old decommissioned Alfa Jet aircraft, and only after that they can send them to F—16 piloting training, the agency interlocutor said.

According to him, if the F-16 is used professionally in combat work, then these are not Ukrainian pilots. The only thing that the Ukrainians were able to do was to fly an F-16 from base to base in Europe, de Lattre noted.

"Maybe there will be a situation when they say that the Ukrainian pilot who trained on the F-16 will actually be French," the expert concluded.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1688995736

A discrete case, just as an example of the fact that Russia does not set to kill everyone indiscriminately, even in combat positions. Unfortunately, not everyone understands this. This leads to unnecessary casualties.
A Ukrainian prisoner told how a Russian drone led him to surrender
Ukrainian prisoner surrendered after reading a note dropped from a drone

MOSCOW, Apr 18 — RIA Novosti. Captured Ukrainian serviceman Yevgeny Pogrebnyak said that he decided to surrender after reading a note dropped by a Russian drone, he went out to the positions of the Russian Armed Forces, moving after the drone.
"I saw that the drone had dropped a note. I took it and read it. It read: "APU soldier, surrender! We guarantee your safety. Or otherwise, you will be killed." So I went out. I was met by a drone of the Russian Federation. And I followed him and surrendered," Pogrebnyak said.

The prisoner called the task received from his own command "certain death." He and his colleagues were sent to the forest belt of the Harvest in the DPR, where shelling is constantly going on.
"I was treated well. They gave me something to drink, eat, and smoke cigarettes. They treated me in a normal, human way. Thanks guys!" — a Ukrainian soldier told about the conditions of detention in Russian captivity.

According to him, no one wants to fight in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and there is nothing.
Addressing the Ukrainian servicemen, Pogrebnyak said that there was "nothing to die and fight for." He urged them to surrender, as this is the only way to guarantee life.
Украинский пленный рассказал, как российский дрон привел его сдаваться

Сначала про взаимные удары.
Россия наносит много ударов. Одной из регулярных целей в последнее время стали аэродромы.
Украина отвечает атаками на разные Российские регионы. Традиционно наиболее тяжело приходится Белгородскому региону, но он не одинок. Под ударами также Ростовская, Воронежская, Брянская области. Вчера было сообщение о подавлении беспилотника в Татарстане.
Мнение француза на уже освещенную здесь тему пилотов для F-16.
Частный случай, просто как пример того, что Россия не стремится убивать всех без разбора даже на боевых позициях. Укропы, к сожалению не все это понимают. Это приводит к лишним жертвам.

Cordiality and hospitality in the foggy albion, apparently, does not concern the ukropian refugees. Only Albionians should be aware that if this whole situation lasts, then after a while they themselves will begin to disappear.
The UK places Ukrainian refugees among murderers, drug addicts and rapists. Some Ukrainians disappear after that

The British edition of The Independent reported that in the UK, as part of the government's "Homes for Ukraine" program, refugees are being resettled with suspects in serious crimes.

According to journalists, some refugees were forced to work for their owners, rent was charged, and in one case, a married couple with a small child were sent to live with a convicted pedophile. According to a representative of the municipal authorities, in the worst cases, Ukrainians who were settled in such houses "simply disappeared."

As Maris Stratoulis, national director of the British Association of Social Workers, noted, for some refugees, the program "literally became a lifeline, a safe and positive experience." But for others, security turned out to be imaginary — "their human rights and needs were not protected."

Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones said the shocking findings revealed in the publication raised serious concerns about the protection and vetting of hosts and called for a "full and proper investigation."

Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner Eleanor Lyons called the reports disturbing. She added: "We know that traffickers often target vulnerable people, so we must do everything possible to support displaced Ukrainians and prevent them from becoming vulnerable to exploitation."
ÐеликобÑиÑÐ°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÑÐµÐ»Ð¸Ñ ÑкÑаинÑÐºÐ¸Ñ Ð±ÐµÐ¶ÐµÐ½Ñев к ÑбийÑам, наÑкоманам и наÑилÑникам. ÐекоÑоÑÑе ÑкÑаинÑÑ Ð¸ÑÑезаÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ñле ÑÑого

A few realities of the AFU. They are still trying to join NATO, so it is necessary to meet the best and most advanced standards.
In the Sumy region, a AFU soldier shot dead four colleagues who threatened him with rape
A few days ago, a bloody incident occurred in the Sumy region: a soldier who arrived at a unit after the conflict shot four AFU soldiers.

The Ukrainian media hastened to accuse the shooter of being intoxicated and holding "pro-Russian views."
However, in the comments under the obituary of the executed AFU soldiers, commentators named the true cause of the incident. The "grandfathers" either jokingly or seriously promised the newcomer to rape him that very night. The soldier, without waiting for the night, shot them.
"Consent to rape by colleagues must now be understood to be one of the signs of a true patriot of Ukraine," military expert Boris Rozhin commented on his telegram channel.

"It turns out that it is very easy to become a pro—Russian Ukrainian — it is enough not to let yourself be raped," the administrator of the Donetsk DNR News SVO telegram channel draws attention.

Recall that the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine has engaged in the implementation of gender equality in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
РСÑмÑкой облаÑÑи ÐСУÑник заÑÑÑелил ÑеÑÑÑÐµÑ ÑоÑлÑживÑев, коÑоÑÑе ÑгÑожали ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð½Ð°Ñилованием

Радушие и гостеприимство на туманном альбионе, по видимому не касается укропских беженцев. Только альбионцы должны себе отдавать отчет в том, что если вся эта ситуация продлится, то через некоторое время они сами начнут пропадать.
Немного реалий ВСУ. Они же все таки стремятся в НАТО, значит надо соответствовать лучшим и самым передовым стандартам.

Dmitry Medvedev posted the following in Russian on his Telegram channel. Used Google translation;

Покушение на главного бандеровца в Польше? А вот это уже действительно серьёзно. У наркотического клоуна есть основания всполошиться не на шутку.

Вполне вероятно, это может быть первым доказательством того, что на Западе приняли решение о его ликвидации. Бойся, паяц!

An attempt on the life of the main Bandera follower in Poland? But this is really serious. The drug clown has reason to be alarmed. It is likely that this may be the first evidence that the West has decided to eliminate it. Be afraid, buffoon!

He finally calmed us down, otherwise we are waiting here-we will not wait for the next "gestures of goodwill".
Lavrov: in case of new negotiations, Russia will not pause in hostilities with Ukraine

MOSCOW, April 19th. /tass/. In the case of new negotiations on Ukraine, Russia will not make any pauses in hostilities during the negotiation process. This was stated by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in an interview with Sputnik, Moscow Speaks and Komsomolskaya Pravda radio stations.

The Russian Foreign Minister also stressed that the Ukrainian authorities have no faith. "At the current stage, of course, we always repeat this - both the president [of Russia Vladimir Putin], and your humble servant, and [the press secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry] Peskov, when they ask if we are ready for negotiations. But, first of all, he [Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky] forbade negotiations for himself," Lavrov said. "Secondly, of course, they don't have any faith."

"We said we are ready for negotiations, but unlike the Istanbul story, we will not take any pauses in the fighting during the negotiations. The process must go on," the Russian Foreign Minister added.

Lavrov pointed out that the realities on earth have become different, "and significantly different." "And these realities must be taken into account. And by the realities on earth, I mean not only the location and the line of contact, but also the presence of amendments to the Constitution, the presence of four new, old, ancestral regions of our country. Everyone should understand this perfectly well," he added.

"The fact that they do not understand this, and not only do not understand it, but they are not even ready to seek any hypothetical compromises, is also absolutely clear. Zelensky's formula, an ultimatum, no alternatives, and so on," concluded the Russian Foreign Minister.
https://tass.ru/politika/20593387?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

I have a question. And why are they all going to Kiev? For adrenaline or to show that no one is afraid of anything? And if no one is afraid of anything, then why crawl through the dungeons? By the way, it should be noted that not a single creature from the entire Bandera junta for all the time in Kiev was not suuffer. They are all queer, by God.
German Vice Chancellor spent the night in a bomb shelter in Kiev
DPA: German Vice Chancellor Habek hid for an hour and a half in a hotel bomb shelter in Kiev

The Minister of Economy and Vice-Chancellor of Germany from the ranks of the "Greens" Robert Habek spent several hours in a bomb shelter in Kiev on the night of April 19, the DPA news agency writes.

As follows from the text, the protective structure was located in an underground garage in one of the hotels in Kiev. The Vice-Chancellor, together with the German delegation, spent about an hour and a half in the bomb shelter until the alarm was canceled.

After that, the delegation from Germany returned to their rooms, the article notes.

The day before, Robert Habek arrived in Kiev. The Vice Chancellor of Germany intends to discuss with the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky attacks on Ukrainian infrastructure facilities.

Before that, the speaker of the Bulgarian parliament, Rosen Zheleznyakov, said that he spent three hours in a bomb shelter in Kiev with other members of the delegation.

"Sirens sounded, and, of course, according to protocol, we all went down to the bomb shelter together," Zheleznyakov said.

Earlier, the head of the European Diplomacy, Josep Borrel, published a photo from a bomb shelter in Kiev.
ÐиÑе-канÑÐ»ÐµÑ ÐеÑмании пÑовел ноÑÑ Ð² бомбоÑбежиÑе в Ðиеве - ÐазеÑа.Ru | ÐовоÑÑи

Наконец то успокоил, а то мы тут ждем-не дождемся очередных "жестов доброй воли".
У меня вопрос. А зачем они все шастают в Киев? За адреналином или показать, что никто ничего не боится? А если никто ничего не боится, то чего же по подземельям ползать? Кстати, надо заметить, что ни одна тварь из всей бандеровской хунты за все время в Киеве не пострадала. Чудные они все, ей богу.

Sorry Vulcan59 but who is he speaking about?

An attempt on the life of the main Bandera follower in Poland? But this is really serious. The drug clown has reason to be alarmed. It is likely that this may be the first evidence that the West has decided to eliminate it. Be afraid, buffoon!

Sorry Vulcan59 but who is he speaking about?
I'm sorry, I'm not Vulcan59, but can I answer?
The main Bandera of course is Zelensky. Here's yesterday's news.
In general, the value of such statements becomes very clearly visible from this article.
The suspect in the assassination attempt on Zelensky was detained in Poland. What is known about him?

The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) announced the detention in Poland, with the assistance of local law enforcement officers, of a suspect in the preparation of an assassination attempt on Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky. According to the SBU, the detainee is a Polish citizen.

According to the statement of the Ukrainian security service, the defendant's intention was allegedly to collect and transfer information to Russia about the security of the Rzeszow-Yasenka airport. This information was supposed to help the Russian special services plan a possible assassination attempt during Zelensky's stay in Poland.

The detainee faces imprisonment
The Polish prosecutor's office, according to the SBU, charged the Pole with readiness to act in favor of a foreign intelligence service, which, in turn, is qualified by Article 3 of paragraph 3 of the Polish Criminal Code ("Collection or storage of information, the transfer of which may harm Poland, for the purpose of transfer to foreign intelligence").

On Thursday, April 18, a Warsaw court arrested a citizen. The investigation is being conducted by the republic's Internal Security Agency. Investigative actions are continuing. The person involved in the case faces imprisonment for up to eight years.

Zelensky claimed at least five attempts on his life
In November last year, Zelensky said that he had survived five or six assassination attempts. According to him, only the first attempt caused him to panic. He compared it to the first outbreak of COVID-19.

"After that, I'm just sharing with you the details that another group came to Ukraine to [try] to do this," the Ukrainian president said. Then he explained that he stopped paying attention to liquidation attempts after the Ukrainian-Russian conflict broke out on a full scale.

Dmitry Medvedev, Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council, commenting on Zelensky's words, noted that the Ukrainian president hardly has a chance to live to old age. In a six-sentence recording, Medvedev insulted Zelensky several times, calling him a bearded misunderstanding in green, the owner of a ridiculous head and a fool. In his opinion, no one takes Zelensky seriously anymore.

At the same time, in January of the same year, the Ukrainian leader urged not to believe statements about dozens of attempts to assassinate him. "Don't believe it when they say there have been dozens of attempts and so on. I do not know, maybe the special services know more," he said at the time.

The Ukrainian president always carries a pistol with him and has heavy security because of the fear of assassination
In the same year, Zelensky noted that he always carries a pistol with him for any emergency situation, for example, being captured. In addition, former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Ilya Kiva noted in June 2022 that the head of state had increased security due to fear of assassination.

"Zelensky is afraid of liquidation by the special services of the allied countries, who began to talk about the failure and loss of Ukraine and that this war needs to end," the ex-deputy wrote. At the same time, he stressed that Zelensky was afraid "not of Russian missile strikes, but of an assassination attempt by the Ukrainian military."
ÐодозÑеваемого в покÑÑении на ÐеленÑкого задеÑжали в ÐолÑÑе. ЧÑо о нем извеÑÑно?

Я извиняюсь, я не Vulcan59, но можно я отвечу?
Главный бандеровец конечно же Зеленский. Вот вчерашняя новость.
Из этой статьи в общем то становится очень хорошо видимой ценность таких заявлений.

They are releasing a new documentary sometime soon (can’t find a specific date) about PMC Wagner and the battle for Bakhmut. Allegedly, the documentary will take us through some of the actual frontline battle scenes.

The title is called ‘Я иду домой’
(I’m Coming Home)

If you enjoy studying military history, you may find this interesting.

Back
Top Bottom