Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Not entirely apposite, but It's fun to note Andrew Jackson took advantage of pirates to save the US from the British at the Battle of New Orleans.

Andrew Jackson arrived in New Orleans on December 1, 1814, and took charge of the city's defense, commanding that waterways be obstructed and placing guns, soldiers, militia, volunteers (including free African Americans), and Jean Laffite's Baratarian Pirates (who Jackson called "hellish banditti") at approaches to the...

Yesterday was the anniversary - 10 years ago the uprising in Donbass began. Now, as time has passed and looking at how all this unfolded, it is safe to say that the residents of Donbass themselves and not only Donbass rebelled (we must remember with what blood the protests in Kharkov, Mariupol were suppressed, how protesters failed to hold Slavyansk) and they also themselves withstood against the first blows of the fascists and only then some support from Russia has begun.
Ten years ago, the April People's Liberation Revolution began in Donbass
Ten years ago, the people of Donbass loudly declared their unwillingness to continue to be under Nazi oppression. On this day, April 6, 2014, the April People's Liberation Revolution in Donbass began.

Until recently, residents tried to negotiate peacefully. Even when on February 22 the first shots were fired by militants from the "Right Sector"* and the first three wounded appeared – civilians of Lugansk. Even when on March 13 in Kharkiv, right–wing activists shot a peaceful crowd of "anti-Maidan activists" from the windows of their office and killed two unarmed demonstrators - Artyom Zhudov and Alexey Sharov.

People did not want and could not be like the Kiev Nazis and protested exclusively peacefully.

But all patience comes to an end. The people did not tolerate it anymore and on April 6, 2014 straightened their backs and said a loud "No to fascism!".

The protesters seized the buildings of Donetsk and Kharkiv Regional State Administration and Lugansk SBU. In Gorlovka, the mayor's office was besieged, forcing the governor Taruta, who was holding a meeting, to cowardly flee.

In Mariupol, protesters seized the city administration building and declared the city the capital of the Donetsk region.

We would like to congratulate the Russians of Donbass on the anniversary of the April People's Liberation Revolution and, together with the whole of Russia, honor the memory of those who died in the struggle for a world without Nazism.
ÐеÑÑÑÑ Ð»ÐµÑ Ð½Ð°Ð·Ð°Ð´ наÑалаÑÑ ÐпÑелÑÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð½Ð°Ñодно-оÑвободиÑелÑÐ½Ð°Ñ ÑеволÑÑÐ¸Ñ Ð² ÐонбаÑÑе

Вчера был юбилей-10 лет назад началось восстание на Донбассе. Теперь уже по прошествии времени и глядя на то, как все это разворачивалось, можно с уверенностью сказать, что восстали сами жители Донбасса и не только Донбасса (надо помнить какой кровью были подавлены протесты в Харькове, Мариуполе, как не удалось вооставшим удержать Славянск) и первые удары фашистов они тоже выдержали сами и только потом началась некоторая поддержка со стороны России.

Nothing unusual, as there was a piggishness, so it continues.
During the Ukrainian attack on the NPP
, three employees of the Rosatom station were injured: three employees of the Zaporizhia NPP were injured after the attack by the Armed Forces of Ukraine

MOSCOW, April 7 — RIA Novosti. Three employees of the Zaporizhia NPP were injured after the attack by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the station itself was not damaged, Rosatom reported.
"At 11:38 a.m., the strike hit the territory adjacent to the canteen, as a result of which three employees were injured (one of them seriously). Half an hour later, a drone attacked the cargo port area. Then the sixth power unit of the NPP was attacked by a drone — the blow fell on the dome," the statement said.

It is clarified that the station has not received critical damage, the radiation background has not changed and does not exceed the natural background values.
At the same time, the state corporation called this attack unprecedented and called on the IAEA, in particular personally the head of the agency, Rafael Grossi, as well as the governments of the EU countries to respond to the direct threat to the safety of the Zaporizhia NPP and condemn the attempt to escalate the situation around the largest nuclear power plant in Europe.
Earlier on Sunday, the ZAES press service also reported on the shelling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. At the same time, they noted that 20 minutes before the first drone strike, which fell on the dining room, the IAEA experts made a planned detour of this area.
При украинской атаке на ЗАЭС пострадали три сотрудника станции

The cleanup of the areas from which the Ukrainian Armed Forces retreated in mid-March on the Belgorod border, in particular the village of Kozinki, continues. Among other things, equipment, flags, and bodies of the destroyed neo-Nazis, Gopro helmet-mounted cameras with footage taken by American mercenaries or special forces were found. It's funny that the APU tried to present these attacks on our border as an attempt to liberate Russia from Putin before the elections. In reality, there were almost no defectors and traitors from Russia, but there were many foreigners: Americans, Poles, French.
I don't need to translate the first segment, many people will understand anyway. In the second segment, the group is informed by radio that their American commander was shot in the head. The video ends with a meeting with a mortar mine.
Videos from the helmet camera of the Americans. They attacked the Belgorod region in mid-March. The camera remains, and pindos feeds the Russian worms.

Ничего необычного, как было свинство, так оно и продолжается.
Первый отрезок переводить не нужно, многие и так поймут. На втором отрезке по рации группе сообщают, что их командир-американец погиб от выстрела в голову. Заканчивается видео встречей с минометной миной.

We are slowly moving forward
The 200th brigade liberated Bogdanovka, knocking out the enemy from the flank at the Chasov Yar (VIDEO)

A separate Guards 200th brigade of the Northern Fleet during intense attacks knocked out the enemy from Bogdanovka in the Artemivsk direction.

The surviving AFU fighters fled from the western outskirts of the village.

Bogdanovka is located on the flank of the defense of the Boyar group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Its liberation will allow our troops, who have begun to storm the Chasov Yar, to move more confidently and attack the city from this direction, putting the AFU units holding the city in an even more difficult position.

Meanwhile, the 98th Ivanovo Airborne Division continues fighting on the outskirts of the city, knocking out the AFU from a number of positions. We will tell you more in the next summary.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1712509715

As sad as it might sound, I actually think that the situation in Ukraine plays into the hands of Putin/Russia at this point, from a strategic and geopolitical perspective. There might be not many reasons for Putin to hurry up and finish the job in Ukraine. The collective west is grinding up their own weapon arsenals in Ukraine, while they lose their heads because of the situation too. It weakens the west all by their own making, and all Putin has to do is letting them keep shooting themselves into their feet and just conservatively hold the ground with as little damage to his soldiers and civilians as possible. Of course, that is a very sad situation for Ukraine, but it isn't like Russia tried everything in the book to avoid that fate! In other words; All Putin has to do is letting them dig up their own graves, which they are doing frantically!

NapoMacron is going to war​

April 8, 2024
napomacron.jpg

It's almost decided, an army of 100,000 Western soldiers is preparing to deploy in Ukraine. Western military experts and political scientists are inclined to believe that French President Emmanuel Macron's Napoleonic plans to send a large contingent of French troops are entirely feasible.
The Foreign Legion will probably be at the forefront, these are well-motivated and trained fighters who could be deployed in Odessa and on the border with Belarus. Their mission will be to protect Ukraine's border (sea in Odessa and land in Belarus) and, above all, to free large contingents of Ukrainian troops... to be able to send them to die at the front under Russian attacks. And of course they hope to slow down a hypothetical Russian offensive from Belarus and an equally hypothetical Russian landing in Odessa.
Some Russian military experts believe that the new French enemy should not be underestimated. But will they resist a salvo from Kinzhal or the like more than the Ukrainians? Furthermore, if we can consider that the Ukrainians are fighting for their country and are therefore (relatively…) motivated, we can wonder what the motivation of these French people will be in the face of attacks having nothing to do with what they have known until then in Africa, their only theater of operations where they fought warriors in sandals… and still got fired!
But that doesn't matter to Emmanuel Macron, he wants his war!
This is vital for his personal position as discontent hardens in France, but also for his European position where he imagines himself as the new war leader of the old continent. And the shadow government of the collective West must intervene in the Old World, in Europe, in the conflict with the Russians, to weaken Russia by first sacrificing as many Ukrainians as possible, and then Europeans. All this for the well-being and prosperity of the Anglo-Saxon world which imagines itself to be safe beyond the oceans.
Following the French, military units from Poland and the Baltic countries could be tempted to realize their old fantasy of destroying Russia which dates back several decades. Great Britain could also get involved directly but to a lesser extent, hoping to be at a command post of the “freedom troops”! With modern means of observation, everyone will be able to witness live the destruction of their units by the rain from our hypersonic missiles.
Of course they won't be able to defeat the Russian army, they know that. But it's not necessary. This will be enough to prolong the conflict for many years, thus methodically destroying the economy... and the population of European countries.
In his madness NapoMacron will have been the one who not only sank France, but also sank Europe. A true Western hero!
Boris Genadevich Karpov
Telegram: @boriskarpovrussia
https://boriskarpov.tvs24.ru

As sad as it might sound, I actually think that the situation in Ukraine plays into the hands of Putin/Russia at this point, from a strategic and geopolitical perspective. There might be not many reasons for Putin to hurry up and finish the job in Ukraine. The collective west is grinding up their own weapon arsenals in Ukraine, while they lose their heads because of the situation too. It weakens the west all by their own making, and all Putin has to do is letting them keep shooting themselves into their feet and just conservatively hold the ground with as little damage to his soldiers and civilians as possible. Of course, that is a very sad situation for Ukraine, but it isn't like Russia tried everything in the book to avoid that fate! In other words; All Putin has to do is letting them dig up their own graves, which they are doing frantically!
I absolutely cannot share your sadness. It's great that "the situation in Ukraine is currently playing into Putin's hands/Russia from a strategic and geopolitical point of view." What you write next, in my opinion, is correct, but it is very important to look back and carefully look at when this situation began.
I do not consider myself to be some kind of geostrategist and I had such an idea after the annexation of Crimea. The idea, almost like yours, is that Russia's strategy is to delay time, if I may say so. Let me explain what I mean. Seeing the clear and imminent threat from the West and realizing the objective tendency for the deterioration of the state of affairs in the West, Russia's task was to maintain the West's confidence in the impossibility of obtaining a positive result for itself in the event of an attack on Russia, thus preventing the outbreak of war. As we can see now, the strategy has not been successful in general, only partially, because the war has begun. A hard, bloody war. That's where I see the main sadness. However, in my opinion, it is impossible to recognize this strategy as completely unsuccessful, because that. what we have now is not the worst thing at all, and the task is not to bring the situation to the worst. This task is still being solved. I draw this conclusion from the visible actions of the United States, which is obviously afraid of a direct clash with Russia.
Now, again, looking back, what can we say about the beginning and design of such a strategy? I think that the threat from the United States has clearly manifested itself along with the Yugoslav events. It was then that it became clear that those whom the Americans would not be able to control, they would try to destroy and nothing would stop them in this quest. Here I mean that a lot of similar things happened before that, too, but they all happened in the so-called third world, and here Europe is not the third world at all. Further, in my opinion, a landmark event is Putin's famous speech at the Munich Security Conference in 2007. It is now clear to me that by this time Russia's strategy had already taken shape. That's it, then there are only consequences.
Regarding Ukraine, although it is only a "sacrificial pawn" here, you write very correctly that "Russia has done everything possible." I would add that Russia has also done the impossible. The way Crimea was annexed is fantastic.

I wonder if this man was ever sincere? We will probably never know this, but by this point we already know for sure that this particular person is personally one of the most guilty in the current situation of Ukraine, in which it has fallen, being directed in this direction during the more than ten-year presidency of this figure.
And another characteristic touch to the portrait of this figure is precisely as a professional liar. For several years, he was the personal representative of the President of Ukraine at the Minsk negotiations, which, as we now know, were a complete lie from the very beginning on the part of Ukraine and the European "guarantors".
Kuchma made a bold statement about Russia
Former President of Ukraine Kuchma no longer considers Russians and Ukrainians to be brothers

MOSCOW, April 8 — RIA Novosti. Former President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma believes that Russia and Ukraine are no longer fraternal peoples, he said in an interview with Kyodo.
The politician blamed Moscow for this.
"Ukraine no longer has a brother," he claims.

At the end of March, during a working trip to Torzhok, President Vladimir Putin said that Russia was protecting people in its historical territories in a special operation in Ukraine. If the security system in Europe had been built after the collapse of the USSR, such a situation would not have arisen, he explained.
The Russian leader also expressed confidence in the possibility of reaching an agreement — sooner or later Moscow and Kiev will come to an agreement, and relations between fraternal peoples will be restored. The head of the Kremlin noted in December that the issue of denazification in Ukraine is relevant: they did not agree that fascization was taking place in the country, at the same time, Nazi Stepan Bandera was elevated to the rank of national hero there.
At the same time, the president stressed that earlier Russia had tried in every possible way to build relations with Ukraine by providing preferential loans, market access and selling energy at bargain prices.
Кучма сделал дерзкое заявление о России

Я совершенно не могу разделить вашей печали. Это прекрасно, "что ситуация на Украине на данный момент играет на руку Путину/России со стратегической и геополитической точки зрения". То, что вы пишете дальше, на мой взгляд, правильно, но здесь очень важно оглянуться назад и внимательно посмотреть, когда началась такая ситуация.
Я не считаю себя каким то геостратегом и у меня такая мысль оформилась после присоединения Крыма. Мысль, почти как у вас, заключается в том, что стратегия России состоит в затягивании времени, если можно так сказать. Поясню, что я имею ввиду. Видя явную и неотвратимую угрозу со стороны запада и осознавая объективную тенденцию к ухудшению состояния дел на западе, задача России состояла в поддержании уверенности запада в невозможности получения для себя положительного результата в случае нападения на Россию, таким образом предотвращая начало войны. Как мы сейчас видим, стратегия не оказалась успешной в целом, только частично, потому что война все же началась. Тяжелая, кровопролитная война. Вот в этом я вижу главную печаль. Однако нельзя, на мой взгляд, признать эту стратегию полностью неуспешной, потому что то. что мы сейчас имеем совсем не самое страшное и задача не довести ситуацию до самого страшного стоит по прежнему. Задача эта пока решается. Такой вывод я делаю из видимых действий США, которые очевидно боятся прямого столкновения с Россией.
Теперь опять же оглядываясь назад, что можно сказать по поводу начала и оформления такой стратегии? Я думаю, что угроза со стороны США явно проявилась вместе с Югославскими событиями. Именно тогда стало понятно, что тех, кого американцам не удастся контролировать, они будут стараться уничтожить и в этом стремлении их не остановит ничто. Здесь я имею ввиду, что до этого тоже происходило много подобных вещей, но они все происходили в так называемом третьем мире, а тут европа- совсем не третий мир. Дальше, на мой взгляд, знаковым событием является известная речь Путина на Мюнхенской конференции по безопасности 2007 года. Теперь мне ясно, что к этому времени стратегия России уже оформилась. Все, дальше уже одни следствия.
Касательно Украины, хотя она тут только "жертвенная пешка", вы очень правильно пишете, что "Россия сделала все возможное". Я бы добавил, что Россия Сделала и невозможное. То, как удалось присоединить Крым, это вообще фантастика.

Интересно, этот человек хоть когда то был искренним? Наверно мы этого никогда не узнаем, но мы к этому моменту уже твердо знаем, что именно этот человек персонально один из самых виновных в нынешнем положении Украины, в которое она попала, будучи направленной в эту сторону во времена более чем десятилетнего президентства этого деятеля.
И еще один характерный штрих к портрету этого деятеля именно как профессионального лжеца. Он несколько лет был личным представителем президента Украины на Минских переговорах, которые, как мы теперь знаем, с самого начала со стороны Украины и европейских "гарантов" были сплошной ложью.

I absolutely cannot share your sadness. It's great that "the situation in Ukraine is currently playing into Putin's hands/Russia from a strategic and geopolitical point of view."

I’m sorry if it wasn’t clear what I was trying to say. What I was trying to say is not that it is sad that the situation might play into Putin hands at this point (I think the opposite, obviously) but that the possibility that Putin sees little reason to put a relatively quick end to it is a continuingly sad situation for many innocent/decent Ukrainians and especially man that are forced against their will to die for nothing/evil because this might continue for quite a long time.

I’m sorry if it wasn’t clear what I was trying to say. What I was trying to say is not that it is sad that the situation might play into Putin hands at this point (I think the opposite, obviously) but that the possibility that Putin sees little reason to put a relatively quick end to it is a continuingly sad situation for many innocent/decent Ukrainians and especially man that are forced against their will to die for nothing/evil because this might continue for quite a long time.
It is very good that we have clarified this. I must admit that I was surprised by what was written. I'm sorry that I didn't understand, but in my understanding it was written quite unambiguously.
Let's talk about the reasons. Of course, I do not know exactly how Putin thinks, I will write as I understand it and many here in Russia, although I do not consider myself some kind of spokesman for the opinion of the masses. The fact is that now there are objectively no reasons to stop all this outrage, except for one. The only reason may be laboratory-ideal humanism, but I don't think that this can be a reason to make real decisions.
What do we have in Ukraine today? Today we have a terrorist regime there with the Bandera ideology of the false "will of Ukraine". This regime is not viable in itself, it can only exist with external support. The current external support for this regime will not go away, which means that if Putin/If Russia stops now, then we will simply keep this regime in the form of a pseudo-state entity and in the foreseeable future we will get the same thing that is happening now. This mode should be dismantled as completely as possible, i.e. to deprive public funds, i.e. the government in Ukraine should be controlled by Russia. I do not know in what form this will be achieved, there are at least several options here.
It is important to realize that even with the most ideal solution to this issue, we will not completely solve the problem of terrorism. Here again, it is not superfluous to look back and see how this problem was solved last time. Last time, an active guerrilla, terrorist war (namely, the war-tens of thousands of victims) with Bandera gangs lasted until 1955, i.e. 10 years after the official end of the Second World War. After that, the main forces of Bandera and the forest brothers were defeated, but the last figure of these bandits was caught only in 1971 in Estonia. That's what awaits us in reality. Decades of war.
Why do I call humanism in this situation "laboratory-ideal"? Because by stopping now, i.e. leaving more resources to terrorists, we will get more terrorist manifestations in the future.

Очень хорошо, что мы это прояснили. Я, признаться, был удивлен тем, что было написано. Сожалею, что не понял, но в моем понимании написано было довольно однозначно.
Поговорим о причинах. Я, конечно не знаю, как именно думает Путин, я напишу как это понимаю я и многие здесь, в России, хоть я и не считаю себя каким то выразителем мнения масс. Дело в том, что сейчас причин для остановки всего этого безобразия объективно просто нет, кроме одной. Единственной причиной может являться лабораторно-идеальный гуманизм, но я не думаю, что это может быть поводом к принятию реальных решений.
Что мы имеем на сегодняшний день на Украине? На сегодняшний день мы имеем там террористический режим с бандеровской идеологией фальшивой "воли украины". Режим этот сам по себе нежизнеспособен, он может существовать только при внешней поддержке. Существующая на сегодняшний день внешняя поддержка этого режима никуда не денется, а значит если Путин/Россия остановится сейчас, то мы просто сохраним этот режим в виде псевдогосударственного образования и в обозримой перспективе получим то же самое, что происходит сейчас. Режим этот нужно демонтировать как можно более полно, т.е. лишить государственных средств, т.е. власть на украине должна быть подконтрольна России. В каком виде этого удастся добиться я не знаю, вариантов здесь, как минимум, несколько.
Важно отдавать себе отчет в том, что даже при самом идеальном варианте решения этого вопроса, полностью проблемы терроризма мы не решим. Тут опять совсем не лишним будет оглянуться назад и посмотреть, как эта проблема решалась в прошлый раз. В прошлый раз активная партизанская, террористическая война (именно война-десятки тысяч жертв) с бандеровскими бандами продолжалась до 1955 года, т.е. 10 лет после официального завершения ВОВ. После этого основные силы бандеровцев и лесных братьев были разбиты, но последнего деятеля из этих бандитов поймали только в 1971 году в Эстонии. Вот что нас ожидает в реальности. Десятилетия войны.
Почему я называю гуманизм в данной ситуации "лабораторно-идеальным"? Потому что останавливаясь сейчас, т.е. оставляя больше ресурсов террористам, мы получим больше террористических проявлений в будущем.

We are slowly moving forward
The abandonment of Pervomayskoye by ukrops is a direct consequence of yesterday's liberation of Bogdanovka from them.
The Armed Forces of Ukraine were forced to leave Pervomaiske due to the onslaught of the Russian Armed Forces
According to unconfirmed reports so far, the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) were forced to leave Pervomaiske, located 10 kilometers southwest of Avdiivka, retreating in the direction of Netailovo. This maneuver, apparently, calls into question the ability of the Ukrainian military to hold new positions for a long time, given the small size of the village of Netailovo, which now has to be dug in for defense. Such data is provided by the "Military Chronicle".

According to experts, Netailovo can be considered as the last line of defense before Karlovka, where Ukrainian reserves have been transferred for a long time. If the information about the retreat from Pervomaisky is confirmed, it will mean the beginning of a gradual loss of territories that were controlled by the Armed Forces of Ukraine over the past years.

The situation near Netailovo is assessed as extremely difficult for the Ukrainian side. It is reported that Russian troops are exerting pressure from two sides, which significantly complicates the task of defending the village.
ВСУ вынужденно покинули Первомайское из-за натиска ВС России

The number of drones used by ukrops is still growing.
The Russian military shot down 291 Ukrainian drones in a day
Over the past 24 hours, Russian air defense systems have shot down 291 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, three French-made Hammer guided bombs and four HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems. This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. Apparently, the enemy has seriously increased the number of operational drones.

As part of the ongoing military operations, tactical aviation, missile troops and artillery of Russian groups of troops also defeated the manpower and equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 117 districts. Since the beginning of the special military operation, it is estimated that a significant number of military equipment and weapons of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been destroyed, including 583 aircraft, 270 helicopters, 19,681 drones, 499 anti-aircraft missile systems, 15,725 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1,266 multiple rocket launchers, 8,732 field artillery and mortars, and There are also 20,762 units of special military vehicles.
Российские военные за сутки сбили 291 украинский беспилотник

Оставление укропами Первомайского прямое следствие вчерашнего освобождения от них Богдановки.
Количество применяемых укропами беспилотников пока еще растет.

This post is all about mogilization. About what terrible and ugly forms this process takes in Ukraine.
The second article is quite long, but if you open the spoiler, you will see a highlighted paragraph in the middle, which partly explains the reasons for this whole nightmare and you will understand that everything is going according to plan.
The consequences of total mobilization. There is no one left to dig graves in Ukrainian villages
The total mobilization carried out in Ukraine has led to the fact that in many Ukrainian villages there are no men of military age left, which the Western press is already paying attention to.

Journalists of the German edition Deutsche Welle released a video report from the village of Luzanovka in the Cherkasy region, which indicates that all men were mobilized in a village with a population of 400 people.

"If it happens that a dead man, then there is no one to dig a hole," complains the chairman of the village Council, Sergei Nikolaenko.

A woman whose two sons were mobilized asked the question: "If there are already so many missing and dead in our small village, then what about all over Ukraine."

In the neighboring village of Kamenka, there were also only pensioners and women with children. The agenda in this village is distributed by the chairman of the village Council Lina Dusheyko.

"The limit has already been reached. There are only units left that can still be taken, and then they will perform non—combat tasks," said Lina Dusheyko, chairman of the village Council, who is delivering the agenda.

Earlier, a similar report was released by the American The Washington Post from the village of Makov in the Khmelnitsky region.

According to the Kharkiv public, the village of Shevchenkovo, Kupyansky district, was also left without men — the latter were caught in the settlement. People were grabbed on the streets, at workplaces, on the station platform and right in residential buildings.

Barbaric mobilization leads to the fact that the country is running out of men. It is often written in the Western press that sooner or later Western countries will have to enter the conflict, or admit Kiev's defeat.
ÐоÑледÑÑÐ²Ð¸Ñ ÑоÑалÑной мобилизаÑиÑ. Ð ÑкÑаинÑÐºÐ¸Ñ ÑÐµÐ»Ð°Ñ Ñже Ð½ÐµÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð¿Ð°ÑÑ Ð¼Ð¾Ð³Ð¸Ð»Ñ

Women of Ukraine will be driven to the front

Many experts on Ukraine, including me, have long said that the pro-Western Kiev authorities are going to drive women to war with Russia, too. On April 2, President Zelensky signed a law on the creation of an electronic conscript's office. It lays down the norm that the registry will collect all kinds of data on citizens without their consent, which was criticized even by the Main Scientific and Expert Directorate of the Rada. But the most interesting thing is that this data will be collected not only for men, but also for all women. Article 13 of the law prescribes the norm that the authorities submit data to the register on all citizens of Ukraine aged 18 to 60 years. That is, all women of the specified age will be included in the list of military service. However, the text says that the registry operators – the Ministry of Defense, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the SBU, the Foreign Intelligence Service – will delete data on citizens who are not liable for military service. However, this reservation is more like an attempt by the authorities to calm the population. Because if women are not going to be mobilized, then why should they be included in this register at all?

I note that the Ukrainian leadership always refers to the experience of many years of warring Israel, talking about the "need" to make Ukraine a "new Israel." And in Israel, all women are required to serve in the army, only they serve a year less than men. At the same time, there are constant messages from the Zelensky regime, which are difficult to interpret otherwise as information preparation for this step. For example, in his speeches Zelensky all the time emphasizes the allegedly very important role of women in the army, constantly flatteringly talks about "glorious defenders". Lower-ranking politicians advertise women's military service even more openly. For example, in 2023, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on National Security, Defense and Intelligence Mariana Bezuglaya directly called on Ukrainian women to mobilize and go to the front. Ukraine has been preparing for a large-scale war with Russia for a long time, so this topic was often raised there before Zelensky's presidency. So, in 2018, Ekaterina Levchenko, the Cabinet Commissioner for Gender Policy, inflated a whole story about alleged discrimination against a woman who was not allowed to attend officer courses.

I'm not talking about the activists of feminist grant-making organizations: they have been hysterical since the victory of Euromaidan that women should serve in the army along with men.

Of course, these screamers themselves, and, so to speak, screamers, to use their idiotic feminitives, are not going to go to any front. All this media flattery against women, all the cries of politicians for the protection of their rights, are generally intended to drive women to the slaughterhouse, to destroy the institution of the family, and, ultimately, to radically reduce the population of Ukraine. In general, most of the legislative and media initiatives in post-Maidan Ukraine concerning the women's issue do not boil down to protecting the rights of mothers and wives, but to imposing on them "rights" to various types of degradation and to all kinds of hard work along with men. For example, regulations prohibiting women from working in hazardous industries have long been removed from the Labor Code of Ukraine.

And in 2023, at the initiative of feminists, a law was passed in Ukraine, according to which divorce was allowed during the pregnancy of the wife and the first year of the child's life. Earlier, local legislators imposed a ban on the dissolution of marriage during this period, rightly hoping that the birth of a child could help save the family. In addition, they rightly believed that it was necessary to protect the life of an unborn child, since an abandoned pregnant wife could have an abortion. Also, a woman and a child are especially vulnerable in the first year after childbirth, since divorce can cause severe stress, illness, and financial difficulties for the mother and her child. Thus, this law significantly increases the possibility of suffering for mothers and children, up to fatal outcomes.

The co-author and main public lobbyist of this bill was Inna Sovsun, the most odious "politician" from among radical feminists, led by the Soros Foundation (banned in Russia). She is the most vocal about women's rights, but really does everything to ensure that their real rights are trampled on.

And women's "rights" to hard work are gradually turning into responsibilities, as with the same military service. Already, women in some professions have become conscripted, but the point is that they will all become so. American rulers and oligarchs who finance such initiatives through relevant politicians and feminist activists in "non-governmental organizations" have repeatedly stated that there are allegedly too many people living in Ukraine, and their number needs to be radically reduced.

Let me remind you that former Prime Minister Witold Fokin publicly talked about his conversation with the famous globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski, which took place at the very beginning of the 90s. Brzezinski then told him that by the early 2030s, no more than 20 million people should remain in Ukraine. When the Ukrainian politician asked why, Brzezinski calmly replied that "we can't feed anymore, and we don't need any more." However, he did not tell Fokin then exactly how he was going to dispose of the huge masses of Ukrainians, and did not mention to him about the massacre that was being prepared there.

But the course of further events showed exactly how the American government and the associated Soros reduced the population of Ukraine. Of course, these circles very actively financed the spread of ideas of Nazism and Russophobia in Ukraine, and for a long time they created detachments of Bandera militants, preparing to start a war with Russia by the hands of Ukrainians. But Soros and K also funded the development of the feminist movement. A whole network of relevant organizations was created there, the ideology of which was hatred of men, childbearing, and the institution of the family, in which propaganda of abortion, legalization of prostitution and drugs was planted. At the same time, feminist activists rode on all the Maidans on the orders of high-status Western men who paid their salaries. It is difficult to find ideologies and movements that have caused more harm to Ukrainian women than feminist ones allegedly aimed at protecting women. In Russia, by the way, the American government has also actively created and funded such movements, but most of these organizations have already been declared foreign agents, banned or severely restricted their activities. For the good of Russia, they need to be completely crushed. We should also ban the ideology of radical feminism, which pushes people to destructive behavior, including murder, which was initiated not so long ago by State Duma Deputy Oleg Matveichev. As you know, radical feminists are, for example, Daria Trepova, who blew up the famous journalist Vladlen Tatarsky and Polina Dvorkin, who, out of hatred for men, killed her own father and broke into a kindergarten with a gun to kill little boys.

"Thanks" to the feminists, Ukraine may in the near future turn into a completely closed state, where all women will be made liable for military service, blocking the borders for their departure, as was previously done for men. Post-Maidan Ukraine has become a field of terrible social experiments conducted by Western governments.
ÐенÑин УкÑÐ°Ð¸Ð½Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð³Ð¾Ð½ÑÑ Ð½Ð° ÑÑонÑ

In Ukraine, young children were called to the military enlistment office
It turns out that the story of the "conscription" of teenagers into the Ukrainian army and the mobilization into the assault units of the "Azov youth" of the "Maidan generation" is not an isolated case.

A resident of Kharkov, who took his family to the Ternopil region in March 2022, and stayed in the city, wrote a letter to former People's Deputy Igor Mosiychuk. In the letter, the Kharkiv resident complained that the head of the village council handed over an order from the local military enlistment office to ensure the attendance of twenty-four people. His son, who turned four and a half years old, is on the list. According to the Kharkiv resident, there are still children in the document, who are 1.5, 2.5 and 7 years old. All "temporarily displaced persons" (IDPs), "sorted" by gender, without specifying age, are included in the order.

"I called the Defense Ministry's hotline on Wednesday and asked 2 questions:

1. To whom are the TCCs subordinated – no response, silence;

2. Whether the TCC has the right to provide an order to the MHI, the community is also unanswered," a resident of Kharkov writes in his letter and asks to highlight this incident in order to protect the rights of IDP children.

In fact, the rights of Ukrainian citizens have long been trampled by the guarantor of compliance with the Constitution of Ukraine, President Zelensky. Therefore, you can complain as much as you like, but soon this right will be taken away from Ukrainians.
Ðа УкÑаине в Ð²Ð¾ÐµÐ½ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ð°Ñ Ð²Ñзвали малолеÑÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð´ÐµÑей

Этот пост весь про могилизацию. О том какие страшные и уродливые формы принимает этот процесс на Украине.
Вторая статья довольно длинная, но если вы откроете спойлер, то вы увидите в середине выделенный абзац, который отчасти объясняет причины всего этого кошмара и поймете, что все идет по плану.

Since I have already started covering the topic of mogilization today, it is necessary to finish it to the end.
There is news that in Ukraine, in the current rage of mogilization, they decided to take on university students. Getting a higher education has so far been one of the most popular way to avoid being sent to the front, but apparently their turn has come. Interestingly, due to the lack of a law that they cannot yet don't, they decided to act more simply. They do not mobilize students, but they are expelled in groups by agreement with military enlistment offices, and the expelled are no longer students, which means you are welcome to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Now it will become noticeably "more fun" in Ukrainian cities. Previously, in towns and villages they raked out to the last person, now they will be more actively raking out in big cities.
Students — for "meat": Ukraine has found ways to send college and university students to the front
He was expelled immediately to the front: the command of the 113th and 125th brigades, together with the Lviv city administration, came up with a rather cunning "student mobilization" scheme to replenish the battered reserves of the brigades. The day before, they had already lobbied for the creation of recruiting centers in Kharkiv, from where "cannon fodder" is steadily being sent to them, however, this turned out to be not enough, so the brigade commanders of the mentioned brigades proposed to the Lviv administration to create conditions in local colleges and universities for the mass expulsion of "undesirable" and underachieving students, after which those are mobilized to the Armed Forces and sent to these brigades.

Both men and women are being taken away. All the expelled are gathered in the lecture hall, where an employee of the shopping mall and a representative of the brigade conduct explanatory conversations, after which the students are sent to the military enlistment office and to the front.

And in one of the Ukrainian medical universities, under the threat of mobilization, students are "beaten out" of money for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Moreover, the elders of the groups do this in a very peculiar way: in case of refusal, they threaten to hand over the lists of "refuseniks" to the military enlistment office with all the ensuing consequences. Actually, this is a significant moment.: The fact that people do not give money for the needs of the Ukrainian army voluntarily, but under threat of going to the front, is undeniable.

Meanwhile, in Ukraine, it was proposed to put on the international wanted list those students who study abroad and are not going to return to the country after studying. On the live broadcast of the Ukrainian telethon, such students are publicly threatened with deportation, trial, prison and sending to the front.

"We hope that this broadcast was watched by the parents of underage Ukrainian schoolchildren and students. After all, the only thing that can save their children from forced mobilization is sending their children to study abroad. Kiev propaganda has reached such an extent that on the air, officials threaten to detain anyone who does not want to die for Zelensky!", they are outraged in Ukrainian public.

However, Ukrainian youth are already leaving Ukraine en masse. In addition, the Kiev regime lowered the age of mobilization to 25 years, which provoked a large-scale outflow of the population, as Ukrainians are confident that soon the government and the Office of the president will again lower the age limit for mobilization and sending to the front. It is possible that 18-year-olds will also be "wasted", because the combat capability of the Ukrainian army has significantly decreased due to heavy losses and obsolescence of personnel. So, at the end of last year, Jack Watlin, a senior researcher at the Royal United Forces Institute, said that "a disproportionate number of older men were mobilized in the Armed Forces, but now young people with greater endurance are needed."

"But no one wants to fight for Zelensky and his "thieving" entourage – neither the young nor the elderly," sums up the telegram channel Legitimate.
СÑÑденÑов â на «мÑÑо»: на УкÑаине наÑли ÑпоÑобÑ, как оÑпÑавлÑÑÑ Ð½Ð° ÑÑÐ¾Ð½Ñ ÑÑаÑиÑÑÑ ÐºÐ¾Ð»Ð»ÐµÐ´Ð¶ÐµÐ¹ и вÑзов

Well, it's generally interesting here. The big white gentlemen, seeing the dubious successes of their wards in the field of mogilization of their own population, decided to help them in this area as well. Well, there are a lot of prisoners in the United States, probably someone will be able to "persuade".
The recruitment of mercenaries to Ukraine from among criminals and members of drug cartels has begun in the United States
The Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation has released information that American private military companies (PMCs) are actively recruiting members of Mexican and Colombian drug cartels serving sentences in U.S. prisons to participate in hostilities in Ukraine. According to the SVR, this activity is conducted under the leadership of the Drug Enforcement Administration and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and is aimed at strengthening the combat potential of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the current conflict.

"The Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation reports that the United States is resorting to increasingly desperate methods in its attempts to reverse the situation in the Ukrainian Theater of Operations, replenishing the ranks of demoralized AFU fighters with multinational rabble with a penchant for armed violence," the report says.

The SVR report emphasizes that this strategy is aimed at supporting the current Kiev regime, which, according to the intelligence agency, continues to degrade against the background of the ongoing military conflict.
В США началась вербовка наёмников на Украину из числа преступников и членов наркокартелей

Раз я уж начал сегодня освещать тему могилизации, то надо добить ее до конца.
Появилась новость о том, что на украине в нынешнем раже могилизации решили взяться за студентов ВУЗов. Получение высшего образования до сих пор было одним из популярных способов избежать отправки на фронт, но видимо пришла и их очередь. Интересно то, что ввиду отсутствия закона, который пока не могут принять, решили действовать проще. Студентов они не мобилизуют, но их отчисляют группами по договоренности с военкоматами, а отчисленные уже не студенты, а значит милости просим в ВСУ.
Теперь в украинских городах станет заметно "веселее". Раньше в селах и деревнях выгребали до последнего человека, теперь активней выгребать будут в больших городах.
Ну а здесь вообще интересно. Большие белые господа, видя сомнительные успехи своих подопечных на ниве могилизации собственного населения, решили оказать им помощь и в этой сфере. Что же, заключенных в США много, наверно кое-кого удастся "уговорить".

What the media and Politicians pretended to forget and tell their people.
Exactly 10 years ago today, the Kiev authorities began carrying out the so-called anti-terrorist operation against their own population in eastern Ukraine. The regions of Kharkov, Donetsk and Lungansk began to be attacked and then bombed.
Zelensky was elected on two promises in 2019:
1. Eradicate corruption (lol)
2. Stop these bombings by saying the Russians were brothers.
Remember where it all started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we can safely say that there is nothing unusual in such things. What can you expect from pigs other than another piggishness.
The law enforcement agencies stated that the Armed Forces of Ukraine used chemical weapons in the Kleshchevka area

MOSCOW, April 9th. /tass/. The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) used chemical weapons in the Kleshchevka area in the DPR. This was reported to TASS by the law enforcement agencies of the Russian Federation.

""The use of chemical weapons by the Armed Forces of Ukraine has been recorded in the Kleshchevka area. Adamsite (DM) can be used, a toxic substance that forms a light yellow or green cloud when it explodes," the agency interlocutor said.

Adamsitis affects the upper respiratory tract of a person, causing a slowdown in heart rate, increased blood pressure and sudden respiratory arrest
https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/20495917?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

I present to your attention a rare, in my opinion, species. I would call the author of this article a hawk of an unconventional orientation. Don't think anything bad, I'll explain. Hawks among American politicians, journalists, political scientists, etc. are very common. Pigeons have been less common among them lately. But such a one as this is generally rare and, after all, it cannot be called pro-Russian (in any case, this does not follow from this article in any way), he simply sees the danger of starting a nuclear war because of what he calls Putin's indecision.
Putin's Road to Armageddon
Putin's endless war will end in nuclear Armageddon.

The United States government, speaking through the mouth of Secretary Blinken, ignored all warnings from Russia this week, saying:

"Ukraine will become a member of NATO. Our goal at the summit is to help build a bridge to this membership."

Putin's unwillingness to use the necessary force to resolve a dangerous situation and continuing to insist that the conflict is nothing more than a limited operation to oust Ukrainian troops from Russian regions and not an invasion of Ukraine will eventually lead to Russia finding itself at war with NATO.

I have constantly and unsuccessfully warned that Putin's rejection of the realities of the conflict, as well as his denial of reality in the case of the Minsk agreements, and the same denial of reality when overthrowing the Ukrainian government under the so-called Maidan, will lead to World War III.

The minute Ukraine is accepted into NATO, Putin will be at war with NATO. Russia has little time left to disable Ukraine, destroy the government, occupy the country and build a wall around it.

Putin's "limited military operation" led to nothing but participation in the attack of new NATO members Finland and Sweden on Russian citizens inside the country, when these countries began to transfer many weapons systems to Ukraine along with personnel. All this time, Putin could not accept that Russia was at war. Putin's lack of reaction to the growing provocations convinced Washington that Putin's warnings were empty. Failure to comply with the announced red lines led Washington to conclude that Putin does not have red lines.

Just as Putin was forced to launch his military operation because of the offensively cold attitude towards his call for a mutual security pact, Russia will be drawn into a large-scale war with NATO because Washington ignores Putin's warning that Russia will not allow Ukraine's membership in NATO.

Putin has only a few months to end the existence of Ukraine, a country that did not exist until Washington created it, until Putin's lack of initiative leads to World War III.

Despite the dire situation, Putin still cannot accept reality. The Government of the country continues to demonstrate weakness and indecision to Washington, again and again declaring its readiness for negotiations. Here we see Putin's weakness as a military leader. It was Washington and NATO that should have asked him to negotiate.

We are going down the Armageddon road exactly as I predicted. One ignored provocation leads to another, even worse, then to another and another, and now we are approaching a red line that Putin will no longer be able to ignore. Right now, Putin's only option to avoid World War III is to capitulate or cease the existence of Ukraine until Washington brings Ukraine to NATO membership. There is no other option.

Paul Craig Roberts
ÐоÑога ÐÑÑина к ÐÑмагеддонÑ

Теперь уже смело можно говорить, что ничего необычного в таких вещах нет. Чего можно ожидать от свиней кроме очередного свинства.
Представляю вашему вниманию редкий, на мой взгляд, вид. Я бы назвал автора этой статьи ястребом нетрадиционной ориентации. Ничего плохого не подумайте, я объясню. Ястребы среди американских политиков, журналистов, политологов и пр. попадаются очень часто. Реже в последнее время среди них попадаются голуби. Но вот такой, как этот это вообще редкость и ведь его нельзя назвать пророссийским (во всяком случае из данной статьи это никак не следует), он просто видит опасность начала ядерной войны из-за того, что он называет нерешительностью Путина.

Back
Top Bottom