presentation video of Political Ponerology

If memory serves me correctly I think it's the theme music to the movie Excalibur. Strangely I just picked up the movie over the weekend on a random act, out with the wife on fathers day. I haven't watched it yet, other than some years ago, so I'm not totally certain but I think that's where the music is from.

When I grabbed it I was thinking of the line by Merlin about the fate of men. Something to the tune of "remember this day, remember it well, for it is the fate of men that they forget." Just mumbling ( :) as usual) but thinking in terms as such, I wonder if way back when (pre-incan, Aztec, Atlantis..) if the information Lobaczewski proposes, found, learned, discovered, studied (sorry can't find an exact word that fits, and lack a great bit of understanding the depth).. wasn't held at another time by men and forgotten. It seems possible. Maybe, certainly I'm no historian, but maybe we're witnessing another loop into that awareness?

Having watched Excalibur got me interested in the grail quest series http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail.htm .

The music is from Carmina Burana "O Fortuna".
Like I was saying to somebody, this music make me think to the terror and tragedy of humanity's story.
There is an dramatic intensity which always gives me shivers !

A powerful work! Also, it's an excellent "reminding factor" to people of the REAL problem that humanity faces and it is because of this that your presentation has so much power.

noise said:
But thinking in terms as such, I wonder if way back when (pre-incan, Aztec, Atlantis..) if the information Lobaczewski proposes, found, learned, discovered, studied (sorry can't find an exact word that fits, and lack a great bit of understanding the depth).. wasn't held at another time by men and forgotten. It seems possible. Maybe, certainly I'm no historian, but maybe we're witnessing another loop into that awareness?
I read somewhere (might be in Clarissa P. Estes' Women who run with wolves ? or the Sociopath next door ? can't remember) that ancien Inuits (or some other people from the North) identified a type of lazy men who while the others went out to hunt, hid and stayed at the village and took advantage of the other men's absence to sleep with their women. These men were usually caught and thrown of a cliff... being liars, dishonnest, promiscuous, lazy & useless to the tribe.

noise said:
Having watched Excalibur got me interested in the grail quest series http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail.htm .
I like Excalibur too. Jean Markale (french author) rewrote ancien grail stories in a very creative way, while preserving the essence of the stories. They're 8 tomes of it, covering the birth of Arthur till Arthur's "death". I tried to find them in English but apparently they were not translated.
But I found one of his book translated, and covering the theme of Arthurian Legends -- it might be interesting :
http://www.amazon.com/King-Celts-Arthurian-Legends-Tradition/dp/0892814527

Excellent Video! I hope it gets the attention of the public out there. The more people that know, the better for the world.

Peg

Great video Stardust!

The music let the message rise till the end of it, and it really keeps up the attention of the observer. I'd just like slower frames when the text is displayed, as I'm a slow reader ;-)

Could be also an introduction for a long documentary about Pathocracy!

I could make an Italian version, too ! (If you give the translation of the text, but I don't know if the book is translated in italian...)
I will see what I can do for slower frames.

Dantem said:
Could be also an introduction for a long documentary about Pathocracy!
Yes! How about getting Andrew Lobaczewski and Laura in front of a camera?? His explanations and insights could be overlayed by a narrator applying ponerology's concepts to relevant episodes in history/today. I think Henry's would be the perfect voice for that!

Fantastic work! Spent much of the night sending it far and wide all over the net, and will continue to do so.

Wonderful work. I put it up on my blog as soon as it was finished.

Carmina Burana was composed by Carl Orff. There have been some great music videos and ballets made from the piece, but this is one of the best uses it's ever been put to.

Merci beaucoup!

I have found the translation ( in French) of the Latin lyrics of "O Fortuna" ( Godess of Destiny)

Comme la lune changeante, toujours tu croîs et décroîts;
La détestable vie tantôt assombrit, tantôt éclaire l'esprit, par jeu;
Indigence, opulence, elle les fond comme glace.

Sort monstrueux et vide, toi roue tournoyante, ta nature est perverse.
Vain est le bonheur, toujours en dissolution;
Dans l'ombre et voilée, tu m'éclaires moi aussi;
Maintenant, par jeu, j'apporte mon dos nu � ta scélératesse.

Sort salutaire et fort qui m'est aujourd'hui contraire,
Il est fait et défait toujours dans l'esclavage.
A cette heure, sans tarder, frappe la corde vibrante;
Puisque le sort abat le fort, pleurez tous avec moi!

I will try to translate in English (sorry if it is not very clear):

Like the changing moon, always you wax and decline;
The hateful life sometimes casts the shadow over, sometimes enlighten the mind for fun;
Destitution, opulence, it melts them like ice;

Monstrous and empty fate, you, turning wheel, your nature is perverse.
Happiness is vain, always in dissolution;
In the shadow and veiled, you enlighten me too;
Now, for fun, I bring you my naked back to your villainousness.

Salutary and strong fate which is today against me,
He is done and undone always in slavery.
By now, without delay, strike the vibrating rope;
Since the fate floors the strong, cry all with me!

stardust said:
I could make an Italian version, too ! (If you give the translation of the text, but I don't know if the book is translated in italian...)
I will see what I can do for slower frames.
Could you make Serbo Croatian version too, we could use it on our forum and website?

THE VIDEO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It says:

This video has been removed by the user. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom