Predictions and Prophecies

I think its possible we do have these loving, helpful beings lending a hand from another level of being. To keep ones connection to love is important in these times as well. This doesn't mean that the opposite, dark ones aren't doing everything they can to pull us down, both aspects are true in my understanding. After watching Beyond Mystic for awhile now, its clear to me these people are very aware of the dark and their machinations to manipulate humans. There are things/beliefs that some express at times that make me cringe...that don't ring true. I see that but there are more "right on and helpful" thoughts expressed that make it worth while.

I'm so glad you found this excellent. There are some wise and insightful people there and what WooWooDude said about gifted psychics in the group seems correct. I'm also finding an interest in tarot cards and astrology coming back after many years with watching this show.
Oh I absolutely agree (I mean, look at where we are😉), but as I said, I may have misheard the lead up to that, but I was thinking primarily of contact with alien beings (Nordics, Lizzies, and they were talking a lot about the undergrounders) My understanding is that they would be wolves in sheep’s clothing so to say. But again, overall I found them spot on. I watched the whole thing through, and added them to my subscriptions, so I’ll be notified whenever they put up new stuff. It’s how I usually spend my day after checking in here. 😁

I wonder if this is what Seer Andreas saw or if with the change of program also changed the location of the events.

The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland which crosses the Patapsco River has reportedly Collapse​

View attachment 93462
A major bridge has collapsed in the US city of Baltimore after it was hit by a cargo ship.

Footage shows a large section of the 1.6 mile-long Francis Scott Key Bridge falling into the Patapsco River, following the collision at around 1.30am local time (5.30am UK time).

In an update on Tuesday morning, James Wallace, the chief of Baltimore's fire department, said:

• Two people have already been rescued from the water;
• One of those rescued is in a "very serious condition" and the other was not injured;
• Authorities are still looking for "upwards of seven individuals" in the water;
• There is an active ongoing search and rescue operation in place over a large area;
• The crew of the ship are still on board the vessel but are communicating with the coast guard;
• Sonar devices have detected the presence of vehicles submerged in the water;
• Police commissioner, Richard Worley, said there is "absolutely no indication" that the incident was intentional or terrorism-related.

Le das demasiado crédito a ese chavo Andreas..tengo ya más de un año viendo sus predicciones y tampoco es como que nunca falla. .no se porque pones aquí todo lo que dice el. ..
You give too much credit,to Andreas this guy is not that accuratte....

It seems that TPTB or our Hyperdimensional Overlords did not fail to take the opportunity to show themselves. Will this be part of the vision where people start seeing unidentified objects and religious images?​

In the world people see signs in the skies, lights, unidentified objects, not necessarily extraterrestrials, they simply do not identify what is seen, supposed apparitions of religious images, but they are only distractions of the government, they want to do very ugly, strong things.

There appear to be two objects there, one speeding past like a shadow and the other in the shape of a sphere remaining static.

Some people mention that it is the shadow of an airplane, and few noticed the other object that is static.
Screenshot_20240408-230328_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240408-231643_X.jpg

Andreas' Visions April 11, 2024

"They are somewhat strong, let's hope they never happen, as I always tell you, the important thing is that they don't happen.

I will read it as I wrote it, I can even smell it. People trapped, screams, fire. I could see the African continent, but also a place in Asia that could be China. I could even feel and smell. I heard the sirens of the firefighters, patrol cars and ambulances. Something that had never happened before, something like the explosion of chemicals, a smell of chemicals, strange odor... explosion after explosion. A sector of this city, let's say Africa or Asia... literally almost disappeared by fire. It can't be controlled, it can't be put out quickly, the city practically disappears from the map. The fire lasts for days, a long time, but when it is under control, Mother Nature sends a lot of water after water and now after the fire comes the floods, because of the rainfall... It could also be one of the Koreas.

Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador will feel an abrupt earth movement. It seems to me that it is in Peru towards its borders or nearby countries.... M7.1, M7.3 in the middle of next month.

In northern Mexico they find a house, which had been hidden to be used for child trafficking and abuse. It is because of the elections this year that they are "uncovering" things to blame one or the other, they don't care about the children, they blame each other. In the end nothing is done to end this."

"Possible attack on the Golden Gate Bridge, there is like a warning and manage to warn people of the attack, I hope it does not happen ... also the White House, the Methuselah Redwood, which is the oldest tree in the world. Many alerts of attacks in the United States, in September. They are always on alert in the United States because of what happened in the Towers, they are warning people because it is expected... it is planned... or there will be attacks against this country. "

This vision has potential. The pro-Palestinian demonstrators were able to close the bridge without any problems. How about if a terrorist group has great ideas...​
Both directions of the Golden Gate Bridge have been shut down due to a Pro-Palestinian protest.​

Last edited:
Andreas' Visions April 15, 2024

" As I have told you, let us hope that these visions do not occur.

Cuba, as I had already told you, I saw Cuba free by the end of 2024. Unfortunately, in the next few days or the following month, there will be detonations, explosions that will cause deaths and demonstrations, the government is behind this and Cubans will not let it happen.

An adult communicator, well known in Mexican television, dies suddenly.

A plane crashes over a city in Mexico...Monterrey, Guadalajara, Tijuana... State of Mexico... in one of these places. Unfortunately there are no survivors, there are more than 30 victims... in the next month, let's hope it doesn't happen... Or in any other country.

Kate Middleton will reappear the following month as if nothing had happened. She will not make any statements and will continue with her schedule.

M6.1 or 6.2 earthquake in Italy ... Honduras, El Salvador, Belize also M5.8 to M6.2

Mayan train accident... derails, no deaths or injuries.

Attacks in elementary schools or kindergartens... in different states in the northern United States, in a week there will be many... in places where there are minors... because of the political campaigns as in Mexico, we hope it does not happen.

Comments

This is the second time that Italy has been mentioned as the place in Europe where an earthquake of greater magnitude could occur.

On the subject of Kate the seer mentioned​
Regarding what is happening in the UK I already told you about this. [Kate] is going through a complicated situation, because she resigned her mandate, let's say. She's divorcing her husband because of infidelities. It is something strong...because apart from the fact that she is part of the royalty, she has to keep silent, because of confidentiality contracts she cannot talk because if she does, well....
It seems that this possibility or timeline will not be fulfilled, due to Kate's declaration of cancer, and that something more sinister is behind the matter. Laura points to the vaccine as a possibility of Kate's suffering while David Icke mentions that Royalty is not indispensable in times to come.

Screenshot_20240416-191454_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240416-191714_X.jpg

So the question would be will Kate reappear or will it be an image by the magic of Artificial Intelligence?

The Mayan train is the great infrastructure work of President AMLO's government. On March 25, 2024, a train carriage derailed, becoming the target of criticism from the opposition, which did not hesitate to take full advantage of the accident to better position its candidate for the presidency of the Republic. Therefore, it would not be strange if a new "accident" were to happen again during election time.
5024519.jpg

Electoral times are very dangerous at the global level.​

Interesting comment at the end of today's Signs chain on 'Iraq Manipulations'
SotT said:
What does the future hold?

The US finally "leaves" Iraq. Saudi Arabia (controlled by Zionists) arms Iraq's Sunnis with British weapons, but rather than turning on each other, Iraqis join with Iran, Lebanon and Syria, and turn on Israel. Israel threatens attacks on all, in the belief that the US will continue to support them. At the last moment, the US "balks", telling Israel it will have to fight this one alone. Israel, and much of the Middle East is destroyed in the ensuing war.

That quote was from 2006, and here we are 😂

How much longer for the US to tell Israel to fight alone?

Ol Rob Brszney has been “ out there” reading the astrological signs for a while now.
Some of his astrology predictions and musing have been delightfully insightful and some, well, a little “left” leaning, for some.
I read his latest today, and thought it may be a worthy, grounding and sobering add to this thread.

"Many visionaries and prophets expect there to be a huge and sudden shift in the world's story sometime soon. A sizable proportion of them even predict that it will be "in the twinkling of an eye"—a sudden cascade of events that completely changes everything everywhere.

"Some paint the scenario in broad, catastrophic strokes, expecting something—they're not sure what—that will have the impact of a large meteor strike or nuclear war or pandemic disease.

"Others harbor a more benign but equally fuzzy expectation, speculating that maybe some higher psychic powers will kick in to the multitudes all at once, or that benevolent extraterrestrials will arrive to solve our energy crisis.

"What very few of the prophets do, however, is make a precise prediction about exactly will happen. Their visions contain no assurances, no specifics.

"And in my view, that's worse than useless. It fills us with a vague buzz of fear or amorphous sense of hope, but offers no concrete directions about what to do to prevent the dreaded thing or help create the hoped-for thing.

"And the fact is, as I see it, they can't possibly know what the Big Shift is—if, that is, a Big Shift is really looming. The very nature of any Big Shift will be so unexpected, so beyond our imaginations, and so utterly alien to what we understand, that we can't possibly delineate its contours in advance.

"I'm reminded of Jung's formula, which is that we don't so much solve our problems as we outgrow them. We add capacities and experiences that eventually make us bigger than the problems.

"This theory can be applied in reverse: If we have not yet grown wiser than our current predicament, then we can't see what the evolved state is beyond the predicament. Our minds are as-yet incapable of embodying the vision that will catapult us beyond the problem we're stuck in.

"When the Big Shift comes, whether or not it comes in the twinkling of an eye, it will be something that no one foresaw, let alone described in detail.

"It will be beyond our comprehension, unlike anything we could have visualized headed our way. (Thirty years ago, did anyone imagine the Internet or the impact it's having?)

"And if that's true, then the inescapable conclusion is: There's no use trying to plan ahead for it. It's counterproductive to hold a particular scenario in our mind as the likely development. And it's downright crazy to harbor a chronic sense of dread about an unknowable, unimaginable series of events.

"The best way to prepare for a Big Shift is to cultivate mental and emotional states that ripen us to be ready for anything: a commitment to not getting lost inside our own heads; a strategy to avoid being enthralled with the hypnotic lure of painful emotions, past events, and worries about the future; a trust in empirical evidence over our time-worn beliefs and old habits; a talent for turning up our curiosity full blast and tuning in to the raw truth of every moment with our beginner's mind fully engaged; and an eagerness to dwell gracefully in the midst of all the interesting questions that tease and teach us.

"Everything I just described also happens to be an excellent way to prime yourself for a chronic, low-grade, always-on, simmering-at-low-heat brand of ecstasy—a state of being more-or-less permanently in the Tao, in the groove, in the zone."
~ Rob Breszny

I came across a TikTok video of a seer the other day and I found it intriguing. I don’t know what she’s talking about most of the time, but essentially she explains how the poles are going to shift and that will result in a massive chain of earthquakes that will hit the west coast and travel both upwards and out.

Well I have not been keeping up with the pole shift thing. But the seer posted this side by side comparison on TikTok showing an image of her prediction and where the earthquake hit in Baja California, Mexico. It’s pretty spot on.

From the Earthquakes thread:
Strong earthquake in Baja California Mexico... yesterday there was a small swarm of M4 earthquakes.

● M 5.6 - 87 km ENE of Loreto, Mexico
2024-04-18 15:12:38 (UTC)26.217°N 110.508°W10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
View attachment 94562

Last edited:
I submit the following for your consideration

I think here is another hit. Andreas mentioned having doubts about Kate's reappearance.

On march 06 Seer Andreas said:
Europe, what is happening with the Princess and I had already commented in another video the situation I was looking at. suddenly if someone appears out there I didn't think it would be her, probably a clone or a look-alike.

So, on March 22, Kate reappeared to announce, through a video, that she is suffering from cancer. Shortly after, some people took the task of analyzing the video and discovered that it was created by Artificial Intelligence. It was not Kate and it was confirmed by the Cs​

Q: (Joe) So was the last video of her when she actually came out and made a video saying that she had cancer and she was going through chemotherapy, was that really her?

A: No

Q: (Joe) So that was AI as some people suggested?

A: Yes

Now, Argentinian Astrologist Ambar has published a new vision.

"As the days go by, Spain will show signs of mourning, countries convulsed by earthquakes. Danger! Italy will see chaos in the streets. Telluric movements there will be, extreme heat, extreme drought! Pray for Europe, pray for Europe..."

Now we have two psychics predicting an earthquake in Italy with catastrophic results... hopefully not.

"As the days go by, Spain will show signs of mourning, countries convulsed by earthquakes. Danger! Italy will see chaos in the streets. Telluric movements there will be, extreme heat, extreme drought! Pray for Europe, pray for Europe..."
Not knowing the meaning of telluric movement, though kind of implied from the context, I looked it up:
4. Telluric Movement
The phrase “telluric movement” refers to the movement or shifting of the Earth’s crust, particularly along fault lines. These movements can result in earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and the formation of mountain ranges.
To add more content to the post, I found this image:
1713515974097.png
Here is another:
1713516122306.png
The Wiki for List of Earthquakes in Italy has this
1713516496858.png
and:
1713516560203.png
The above images have a few difference. Despite these, what seems clear is that while there are risks of earthquakes in Italy, to predict one in this area is also a comparatively low risk.

The above images have a few difference. Despite these, what seems clear is that while there are risks of earthquakes in Italy, to predict one in this area is also a comparatively low risk.

Thank you. The following should also be considered:

According to Volcanodiscovery data it has been seven years since a significant event (>M6) in Italy. The last time an M6.5 earthquake happened was on October 30, 2016. The town of Arquata del Tronto and the Basilica of San Benedetto were reported destroyed and there were 3 fatalities.​
A very strong magnitude 6.5 earthquake hit 2.6 km (1.6 mi) away from Pieve, Marche, Italy, in the morning of Sunday, Oct 30, 2016 at 7.40 am local time (Europe/Rome GMT +1). The quake had a very shallow depth of 10 km (6 mi) and was felt over a large region. Volcanodiscovery

Also, it has been more than 60 years since an M7 earthquake occurred in Italy.
Screenshot_20240419-090526_Chrome.jpg
Volcanodiscovery earthquakes in or near Italy

Largest in the region so far
207 years ago, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France, was hit by a magnitude 8.0 quake on Tuesday, Mar 11, 1817, at 08:10 pm. This was the largest earthquake to have occurred in or near Italy in more than 100 years (since 1900). Volcanodiscovery

Recently SSGEOS published an atmospheric fluctuation that included the region of Portugal (this is in terms of something that could affect Spain).
2024-04-09a.jpg
Screenshot_20240419-084535_X.jpg

Let's hope there is nothing to regret!​

Attachments

• 1713538001141.png
    1713538001141.png
    648.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom