Panic Attacks

I woke up about 4 am this morning, with a horrible shock, completely startled and unable to breathe, I was in a terrible panic. I gasped for breath, and it came back in what must have only been a few seconds but felt like longer. The room was completely dark, and has been since I read the recent threads on the forum. I was then worried about going back to sleep in case it happened again,. I was sleeping on face down, and must have rolled in to that position because I started off on my back. I already feel a little anxious about tonight, but I am very tired!

The last couple of months have been very stressful - that might be a reason, but I wondered if any one had any thoughts?
I would be grateful to hear them.

thanks

Al

Hi alphonse, panic attacks are often a sign of taking insufficient GABA. Plus, remember to pipe breathe before sleeping - it helps. :)

Doing well with the diet.

I naturally do better on meats and fats - Carbs have always been no good for me - although I love 'em. I can't eat them.

So mainly meats and some veg, but family life has been a little tricky recently, and I am very stressed on many levels.

I did have fruit juice yesterday, not had any for years, only differance I can think of ?

Al

alphonse said:
Doing well with the diet.

I naturally do better on meats and fats - Carbs have always been no good for me - although I love 'em. I can't eat them.

So mainly meats and some veg, but family life has been a little tricky recently, and I am very stressed on many levels.

I did have fruit juice yesterday, not had any for years, only differance I can think of ?

Al

The sugars in the fruit juice could have done it.

Back
Top Bottom