Organic Portals: Human variation

tschai said:
The C's would be very disappointed in that regard-if one makes bold statements they should be prepared to back 'em up.
Yes, any kind of statement should be backed up where possible. Although I don't think it's a matter of whether the C's would be disappointed or not, that to me doesn't seem much different to the "What would Jesus think if I did this" train of thought, where one is preoccupied with other people's opinions and perceptions of themselves.

And tschai, I wouldn't worry too much about "ridicule", there isn't much tolerance for that on this forum.

Unfortunately, it is easy for forum posts to be misinterpreted, despite the many smileys available at one's disposal, and they can easily be read as dismissive, arrogant, defensive, ignorant, etc. I guess the only thing that can be done is to ask if the perceived "tone" of the message is how it was intended - because in most cases it isn't! :)

The important thing is that everyone concerned was able to recognise their own programs, remove ego from the discussion as best they can, and continue. This, in my opinion, is something the C's would not be disappointed with.

kenlee said:
[...]

Here's an excerpt from Tom Brown's book 'The Journrey' that, I think, has a good perspective on the idea of Service To Self (STS) and Service To Others (STO). I think the word 'realm' is a good word to emphasize because it might be that it is our particular inner alignment with the spirit realm that might determine our STO or STS orientation.

Excerpt from Tom Brown's book 'The Journey':

[...] "The power of the shaman, the power of the spirit world, is given only unto those whose love is strong for his fellowman. To know the spirit-that-moves-all things is to know that if one part of the spirit is sick, lost or searching, then all is sick. To work only for the self is to know not the spirit-that-moves-all-things. If one does not know that spirit, one does not know love, and thus cannot transcend self".
I think this is a very insightful excerpt Ken. Thank you. I will add this book to my pile of current readings, and a certain "book" that I think Laura suggested. :-) I think what GrandFather is stating above about "to work only for the self is to know not the spirit-that-moves-all-things" is very similar to what the C's stated in this excerpt:

December 10, 1994 F***, Laura, T*** and
J***.
[...]
Q: (T) You talk about both STO and STS. Yet
you tell us that we need to learn to be STO.
Why is there a difference between what we
have to do and what you are doing?
A: STO is balance because you serve self
through others.
Q: (T) You have said a couple of times that
you are STS by being STO. Is this not true?
A: Yes. Already answered.
Q: (T) Kind of like: what goes around, comes
around?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Is STO a means to an end for STS?
A: No. STO is balance. STS is imbalance.
Q: (T) How can you be STS through STO if
STS is imbalance?
A: STO flows outward and touches all
including point of origin, STS flows inward
and touches only origin point.
[...]

So the essence of STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, and so, STO sees the "spirit-that -moves-all-things" and not just only the origin point, i.e. Orion, and thus, only the essence of one's own spirit, or so I think.

anart wrote:

Saman wrote:

I think that IF they are 51 to 95 STO and 5 to 49 percent STS in 3rd Desnsity STO, then this means that there is still a stimulous, or say a "friction" within to change and grow in terms of learning lessons in relevance to coming closer to a cognizant state of unification with the One.

This makes sense to me as well, and it leads me to the question of whether this may also occur in 4D - for individuals who transition from 3D STS to 4D STO- could there be a time where they work/learn to become more STO, if that is their choice - only they do it in 4D. So, individuals on this planet who are working to become STO candidates, would, when we meet up with the Wave, then transition to 4D as anywhere from 51% to 95% STO (based on their progress in 3D), and they then spend their "time"/effort growing into full STO beings. Do you think that this is a possibility (assuming all criteria are met that would allow the transition to occur)?
I think that could be right based on what the C's said here:

Now, as you advance to the
fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to
whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This
will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is
referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your
calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others
or remain at the level of service to self.
This '1000 year' period sounds like it's after the transition, and seems to suggest that even if you transition to 4d, it's not all 'cut and dried' that one automatically transforms into fully sto in the blink of an eye. Much work will still be needed there, but can be helped a lot by how much work one can get done here in 3d. Transitioners will be at different points on the path, some more sto percentage than others, so to say.
That's how I read it and I could be wrong.

Saman said:
......I think 4D STS do "seeding" as well,.....
Do you think there might be a posibility that both higher density sts and sto forces sometimes work together with the job of seeding? I say this because I'm sure the C's once said they sometimes work together, but I can't find it. I'll continue looking.

Peam said:
Do you think there might be a posibility that both higher density sts and sto forces sometimes work together with the job of seeding? I say this because I'm sure the C's once said they sometimes work together, but I can't find it. I'll continue looking.
In your research you might want to check out:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13a.htm

and also Michael Topper's 'The precis on the good and the evil'

tschai said:
As far as this subject- and these Forums-I am done for a time. Laura holds you in the highest regard-so shall I.

I leave all in friendship and again express my thanks.
Well, tschai, I hope you decide to return soon. Your contributions (as well as mine) come from a standpoint of unfamiliarity with the C's material with respect to some other members. I think this is a good thing, because it enriches the discussion, providing a depth of view that rigid co-linearity often misses. And I do not think you express any naivete. Perhaps you express what is called "beginners mind", which we know can complement those more versed in certain esoteric concepts, because bouncing the same views back and forth can get stale when other perspectives are lacking.

Although I greatly value the theoretical viewpoints presented here, I still believe the true value of discussions such as these lie in the practical lessons that often pop up as dramatizations of the theory presented. Sometimes, these are blatantly obvious and the lesson is recognized. That is usually when someone with the intent to manipulate comes forward. The nature of the common "foe" makes the lesson more acceptable and easily recognizable, although that is not always the case.

Sometimes there is no such "outsider", and the lesson comes from within the apparent sincerity of the discussion. These dramatizations manifest as misunderstandings, sometimes minor, sometimes resulting in a member being disillusioned with the discussion.

I think one single practical example is worth a thousand pages of elaborated theory, quotes and analytical details (although I do not deny that they have their place). We may say all we want regarding STO practice, but what does it mean in the here and now (where it really counts as far as we are concerned)?

What is the use of knowing the ins and outs of STS vs. STO dynamics if we fail to practice that knowledge in the simple arenas of learning discussions such as this provide?

More to the point, the dramatization that led to tschai feeling he needs to withdraw from participation, was a challenge in a way. The challenge involved the practice of empathy. This empathy is not a mushy sentimentality, but a form of applied knowledge that transcends information and theory, and encompasses more than intellectual procedure. It involves understanding others.

The whole point of the discussions around psychopathy, organic portals and STS vs. STO behavior, as I see it, revolves around learning to understand others, and act according to that understanding. Without such understanding seekers are vulnerable to psychopathic manipulators, can try to assist people (OP's) who neither want nor need assistence, and/or act defensively and misunderstand the intentions of those who are sincere seekers like them. Without such understanding, we cannot help others even if they clearly ask.

I see the learning toward understanding others, therefore, a basic application of the knowledge that protects.

Since we are not all at the same stage, some are more knowledgable and hence more capable of applying understanding and empathy regarding their co-participants. Those more knowledgeable are clearly more response-able, or else their knowledge is just regurgitated information, which I really do not believe protects any sincere seeker.

I see it as a natural outcome of maintaining an objective position regarding the postings of others. That's because the posting is much more than raw informational content. It reflects the mind of the one posting, and a real objective reading can gauge the patterns of that mind, and hence respond accordingly so communication can be as constructive as possible. If truly desiring to be STO, I think we must communicate for others and not simply express for ourselves. And the benefit of other forum members must come first in the minds of members who have the advantage of more knowledge than they.

The one thing that can undermine this objective attitude geared to serving others in the network is self-importance, which can be very subtle yet effective in warping a person's view of another even for a short time. The primary symptom of self-importance is loss of patience with another, when we clearly know that other is not familiar with the same concepts in the same way.

Self-importance clouds the mind, and an individual can forget what it was like to be less informed than they are now. Scholars often lack patience because they do not care about helping others. They only want to analyze text. Scholars may be knowledgable, but this knowledge does not protect because it is not placed in service to others.

Scholars often brush off the less informed, because they just want to get on with elaborating on theory. And if that theory is meant to teach service to others, why would one neglect its application instead of embracing any and every opportunity that presents itself for it? I think because self-imporance can divorce theory from practice.

So I believe that paying attention and learning from the dynamics of the discussion is as and even more important than elaborating on the fine points of the topic itself, because these dynamics often provide opportunities to apply that knowledge, which in this case is service to others.

And if, as human beings, we miss the opportunity we can still backtrack and learn from the results by putting ourselves in the position of the other(s) involved and exercising empathy.

I speak generally here, because I want to emphasize the lesson and not the people. We are all human and all of us can easily end up at the butt end of a dramatized lesson. Only the self-important see shame in this. And even self-importance is not a cause for shame, but an opportunity for self-observation and further learning.

Casting stones at human qualities all of us possess to one degree or another is simply another sign of self-importance, and when we know this we can exercise empathy and understand the matter objectively. Then self-importance loses its power and we are far better off at the end of the lesson than after analyzing sheets and sheets of theoretical material.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Peam said:
anart said:
Saman said:
I think that IF they are 51 to 95 STO and 5 to 49 percent STS in 3rd Desnsity STO, then this means that there is still a stimulous, or say a "friction" within to change and grow in terms of learning lessons in relevance to coming closer to a cognizant state of unification with the One.
This makes sense to me as well, and it leads me to the question of whether this may also occur in 4D - for individuals who transition from 3D STS to 4D STO- could there be a time where they work/learn to become more STO, if that is their choice - only they do it in 4D. So, individuals on this planet who are working to become STO candidates, would, when we meet up with the Wave, then transition to 4D as anywhere from 51% to 95% STO (based on their progress in 3D), and they then spend their "time"/effort growing into full STO beings. Do you think that this is a possibility (assuming all criteria are met that would allow the transition to occur)?
I think that could be right based on what the C's said here:

Now, as you advance to the
fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to
whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This
will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is
referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your
calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others
or remain at the level of service to self.
This '1000 year' period sounds like it's after the transition, and seems to suggest that even if you transition to 4d, it's not all 'cut and dried' that one automatically transforms into fully sto in the blink of an eye. Much work will still be needed there, but can be helped a lot by how much work one can get done here in 3d. Transitioners will be at different points on the path, some more sto percentage than others, so to say.
That's how I read it and I could be wrong.
Well no, I think it is right, that is as far as I currently understand in general in regards to 3D STS Beings making the transition to 4D STO. Here is the excerpt that supports this latter proposition:

January 7, 1995 F***, Laura, TR, JR, V, D, T
[...]
Q: (V) So, when the big transition comes, let
me assume, anybody who is having sex at the
time or has any kind of sexual relationships
around that time is not going to transition
because of that? (L) I don't think so... (V)
Well, I just want to get this clear. Is that true?
A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A
thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.
Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be
living as physical beings in 4th density... so to
speak... making this transition during this
period... and, by the time it is over we will
have done away with our physical appetites?
A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning,
others will need more "time."
Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we
are still in the physical, and we will still be
consuming, will we then be consuming that
energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy,
or something like that?
A: Some.
Q: (D) Even if we are STO?
A: Not if completely STO.
Q: (D) Then how do we get energy.... we get
energy from each other. Which is more
powerful... the service... well we have to be
service to others... (L) That is because STO
multiplies and grows... STS just fragments,
segregates, and gets smaller and smaller... (J)
The law of diminishing returns. (D) We can
access or receive other's energies as we give
our own?
[...]

The C's said "not if completely STO", which then leads to the following notion:

2-23-02

Ark, Laura, BT, RO, VG, J&MN

[...]
Q: (J) Can I ask my question? (L) Go ahead. (DN) Are 'The Allies of Humanity' a
valuable resource?
A: All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective.
Q: (L) You can get more specific, you know: vague in, vague out. The hardest
thing about the process is thinking about the question. (V) Well, just from
reading the table of contents of this Allies of Humanity book, it looks like they're
trying to define a lot of subject matter, they're trying to define what is God, what
is... (DG) Spiritual.
A: Or from their perspective.
Q: (V) Where does the information emanate from?
A: Channeled.
Q: (V) Channeled by who? (JN) Channeled by Marshall Summers. (V) But who is
it that is channeling through Marshall Summers? (JN) The Allies of Humanity. (V)
You are missing my point. That's a name they give themselves. I want to know:
what kind of source are they?
A: 4th density.
Q: (V) STS, STO?
A: STO predominates.
Q: (V) Well that's cool.
A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude
certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson
profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that
do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the
positive STO experience.

Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have
contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those
who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice
rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R)
This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D
because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective."
From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact
that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do.
(L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra
context...(L) Of our reality.
A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing
the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose,
since so much is veiled from you.
[...]

So my current conjecture is that these "STO predominates" in 4th Density are Being's that are still not "completely STO" in the 4th Density Level.

Peam said:
Saman said:
......I think 4D STS do "seeding" as well,.....
No, I currently don't think that 4D STO and 4D STS work together on that Density level. I think 6D STO works with All if Asked including those in the STS Polarity, but due the lessons of 4D STO, I don't think that they work directly with 4D STS, but rather, and only maybe, indirectly in the Big Picture. [The] C's also said this in the above excerpt: " keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson
profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that
positive STO experience."

So, I think 6D STO would work in a more direct sense with those on the STS polarity if they Ask with an Open and critical mind and thus be able to 'connect', but not if say "the receiver to this does not wish to receive", which was what they said in response to a question by Laura on behalf of another individual, or so I think.

Anyways, is this the long excerpt that you were looking for in regards to this notion that 4D STO and 4D STS might work together, or did you have something else in mind?

September 24, 1995 F***, Laura, SV, RC, SB
[...]
Q: (L) I am curious about what I call the "Scottish Question." Why is it that every time I
start a paper trail on any issue of conspiracy, there always seems to be a link to Scotland
and Scots?
A: "Celtic," what does it mean?
Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they
originated... they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.
A: Exactly!
Q: (L) Are you going to tell us?
A: No, not just as of yet.
Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we
were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by
Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the
Orion STS bunch?
A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"
Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!
Q: (L) Well, if the Orion STS brought the Celts here, they must have brought them for their
own purposes, am I correct?
A: Essentially, but herein lies the reason why you need a review. You see, you have some
gaps in your knowledge base which are caused by channeling, absorbing and analyzing
information out of sequence with what we have given you and mixing it all together!
Q: (L) Okay, what's my problem?
A: You are doing wonderfully, my dear, but it is difficult for you to keep up this way,
because your natural drive for the truth makes you impatient, and therefore you tend to fill
in the gaps with simple reasoning and assumptions. While these are often correct, they can
tend to allow you to get ahead of yourself.
Q: (L) Okay, square one: Is the quorum composed of humans who have been alchemists,
who are presently in possession of a substance called "the elixir of life" and which David
Hudson calls "monoatomic gold?"
A: And much, much more! Monoatomic gold is but one minor issue here. Why get lead
astray by focusing upon it solely. It would be akin to focusing on the fact that "Batman" can
fly! Is that the only important thing that "Batman" does in the story? Is it?
Q: (L) Of course not! (R) Batman fights crime!
A: What we mean is that alchemy is but one minor piece of the puzzle.
Q: (L) Okay, I understand. But, understanding the alchemical connection, and its potential
for extending life and opening certain abilities, makes it more feasible to think of a group
that has been present steadily and consistently for many thousands of years on earth.
A: They are not the only ones!
Q: (L) Oh! I knew I was opening a can of worms!
A: Let us go to the root.
Q: (L) What is the root?
A: Who, or what made you?
Q: (RC) The Creator. (L) Prime Creator.
A: How? And who is Prime Creator?
Q: (L) Everything, I guess.
A: You are "Prime Creator."
Q: (L)Well, we know we are... (RC) We are creators, but we aren't the Prime Creator...
A: Prime Creator Manifests IN you.
Q: (L) Okay, so at the root is Prime Creator.
A: But... who was secondary?
Q: (RC) The Sons of God? The Elohim?
A: Who is that? Remember, your various legends are "seen through a veil."
Q: (L) Okay, the secondary creators are the ones interacting with us directly?
A: Okay.
Q: (L) Is this the source of the stimulation to discover knowledge?
A: Basically, but, let us take this step by step.
Q: (RC) Okay, getting back to the Celts, were the Pleiadians the secondary creators who
brought in the Celts?
A: Review what we have just said!
Q: (L) They said it was the Orions. Are the Orions these secondary creators? (RC) Well, I
read that it was the Pleiadians. And the Hebrews were originally the Hoovids who came
from Sirius...
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants
mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once
you have the adequate knowledge!!!
Q: (L) If the Orion STS brought the Celts here, were the Celts, while they lived on Kantek,
in the form they are in now?
A: They were lighter in appearance.
Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the
Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...
A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What R*** said
was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.
Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?
A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the
region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings...
reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of
review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.
Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they
ended up in Orion.
A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are
transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your
eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow:
This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that
extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between
your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as
you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space
barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, traveling stations and
incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and
6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with
many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation.
Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cybergenetic beings, and installed them on Zeta
Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also
inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as
slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was
brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?
A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid
combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black
people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as
Neanderthal.
Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous
hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit
the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.
Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?
A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the
environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved
to earth in an emergency.
Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn
from or considered regarding the Semitic race?
A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in
the Middle East.
Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?
A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."
Q: (L) What were the roots of the Native American type? Was there a basic type that was
here on the planet and was then taken to an Orion lab and genetically modified and then
planted?
A: No!!! Have you been paying attention?!?!
Q: (L) What did I miss? Why do some Native Americans believe they come from the
Pleiades?
A: Where are the Pleiades?
Q: (L)Well, near Orion. (RC) Oh, okay. So, they are considering the Pleiades part of
Orion. What about Sirius?
A: Sirius is confused as a locator because it appears in similar location in the sky in the
northern hemisphere. The American Indians were confused in the translation because of
similar seeming location due to vantage point.
Q: (L) Okay. (RC) Well, but Sirius is clearly Sirius! It's the brightest star in the sky... it's in
all the legends! (L) Well, it could be that it is not just misinterpretation, but deliberate
disinformation? (RC) How could it be translated wrong? This is not clear! The star charts
are very specific!
A: How have YOU translated YOUR legends wrong?
Q: (F) I think the point is that it is clear that we, in our present culture, are easily able to
get things very wrong, even from the more recent times; so it is not a great consideration to
think that the more ancient legends can also be distorted, embellished, and misrepresented.
A: Review what we said at the beginning of this session.
Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?
A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will
continue to be literally millions of colonies.
Q: (RC) Well, Sirius has a green sky, not a blue sky like we do. (L) The star?! (RC) Well,
no, the planets... Yes, Sirius has a green atmosphere... a light green. (F) Well, I prefer blue!
(L) If a lot of the information that is being propagated these days is confusion or
disinformation, what is the purpose of all this?
A: You answered yourself: Confusion and disinformation.
Q: (L) I have a theory that the truth, in any large degree, will not be known until just prior
to some sort of transition...
A: You expect "truth" then?
Q: (RC) Absolutely! (L) Considering how things are from observation, this may be
unrealistic...
A: All there is -- is lessons, no short cuts!
Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who,
exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such
an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.
A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the
individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer
your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction,
to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a
conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his
desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally
controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing
him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the
purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where
such conquest is more difficult and less certain!
Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.
Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?
A: No.
Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to
create this "breeding ground?"
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be
created without destroying another group?
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated,
negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out
mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why
they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th
density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was
instructed on how to create the "master race."
Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the
Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the
plan now?
A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your
destruction!!!!
Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the
door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile,
back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good
breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is
something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this
correct?
A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after
careful reflection on the implications.

Furthermore, here are some more relevant excerpts to the above notions and concepts simply for "food for thought":

November 12, 1994 F*** and Laura
[...]
Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.
A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.
Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...
A: Meet; two halves of whole.
Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans,
that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which
has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...
A: Close. But not that simple.
Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both
are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?
A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.
Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.
A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with
the human race. Is that it?
A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super
revelation.
Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?
A: In order to absorb the information.
Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys.
And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the
higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the
other?
A: First, not exactly one side or another.
Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...
A: Unblock.
Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA
beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they
related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...
A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.
Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?
Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?
Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain
things?
Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?
A: Independently, not in opposition.
Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...
A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do
not fully understand answer ask another.
Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Does this mean...
A: Picture a blending colored circle image.
Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?
Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same
for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of
blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these
organizations are where the interactions come together?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.
A: No. Now please.
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service
to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?
A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programmed your race to self service
remember.
Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some
extent, is that correct?
A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.
Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call
for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged
to answer whoever calls?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) What is the no part.
A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.
Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?
A: All is.
Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.
A: You are not a bad person.
Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.
A: Lizzies induced.
Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?
A: As always.
Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same
sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty
hard to get out of the boat.
A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.
Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?
A: Must answer question.
Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?
A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.
Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.
A: Of a circle.
Q: (L) Who designed this circle?
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each
"camp" to create perfect balance.
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and
somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies
which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self
becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?
A: Continue.
Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and
they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is
service to others.
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come
to it from?
A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is
the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of
service to others to exist?
Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...
A: Blends in middle.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...
Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...
Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..
A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.
Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.
A: Good Night.

December 26, 1998
[...]
Is this idea part of the Nordic Covenant?
Q: Is the Nordic Covenant in any sense similar to any of the things I have read here?
A: It is a mystical thing, not related to theology in a direct sense.
Q: How long has the Nordic Covenant been in existence?
A: 5129 years.
Q: Is the Nordic Covenant made between humans and other humans, or between humans
and higher density beings?
A: Mostly between humans and humans, but some of the other.
Q: Does this Nordic Covenant exist on the earth today in similar format as it did at its
inception?
Q: Is this Nordic Covenant the same as you have referred to as the Quorum?
Q: Would you say that the Nordic Covenant and the Quorum are in opposition, or just
different?
A: Segmented relationship.
Q: Is there any particular thing about this that I ought to ask at the moment that I am not
going to discover in the course of my research? The mail group asked a few questions
about this, so I thought I ought to approach the subject. Is the Nordic Covenant made
between people who are blond and blue-eyed?
A: Not the central issue.
Q: What is the central issue of the Nordic Covenant?
A: Bloodline extends off the planet.
Q: Is this Nordic Covenant a group that is in place on the planet for the purpose of guarding
or propagating a particular bloodline?
A: To guard secrets.
Q: What does this secret have to do with a bloodline?
A: You should be able to figure this one out!
Q: Are these people with this bloodline and with these secrets the same ones involved with
the genetic engineering of new bodies for the Lizzies to occupy at the point of transition to
4th density?
Q: Are these secrets negative to our civilization or race?
A: From your perspective, maybe.
Q: Do these bloodlines have to do with Nephilim?
A: A little.
Q: What secrets are they guarding?
A: Your origins; the nature of your being.
Q: So, this Nordic Covenant is that which wishes to maintain the darkness of our realm, the
time loops, the replays, and all that sort of thing?
A: One of the players, yes.
Q: You also said that the Nordic Covenant was a duality, that it could be positive or
negative. So, if that is the negative side of it, is the positive the same, or different?
A: Too complex for your current understanding.
Q: Is the 'buried treasure' of the Templars or Cathars, or whoever, manuscripts from the
Alexandrian library telling about the true origin and nature of man?
A: Well if so, maybe that would explain the structure you live under.
Q: Society? The Universe? The EM grid? Any or all of the above? What structure do I live
under?
A: Forced choices.
Q: Is that what is buried off the coast of Scotland, the Isle of Man, in that region?
A: No, at least not the whole puzzle.
[...]

October 16, 1994 F**, Laura, V**
[...]
Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?
A: Osirians.
Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?
A: 5633 BC
Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?
A: 33rd degree, yes.
Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?
Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) What is their focus?
A: Overseers.
Q: (L) Of what?
A: The status of quorum.
Q: (L) What is the quorum?
A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important
with regard to your future.
Q: (L) In what way?
A: Changes.
Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Earth changes?
A: Also.
Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?
A: They communicate with us regularly.
Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...
Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum
for these thousands of years?
A: For some time as you measure it.
[...]

October 25, 1994 F***, Laura, V***
[...]
Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well known figures?
A: Hidden. None you would know.
Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?
A: Watchers.
Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?
A: Keep track of prophecies.
[...]

C's said:
Q: (V) Channeled by who? (JN) Channeled by Marshall Summers. (V) But who is
it that is channeling through Marshall Summers? (JN) The Allies of Humanity. (V)
You are missing my point. That's a name they give themselves. I want to know:
what kind of source are they?
A: 4th density.
Q: (V) STS, STO?
A: STO predominates.
Saman said:
So my current conjecture is that these "STO predominates" in 4th Density are Being's that are still not "completely STO" in the 4th Density Level.
You have to read the C's very carefully and keep the context and specific question firmly in mind. The question was: "Who is channeling through MVS; what kind of source."

The answer was: "STO predominates," which implies that STS may also be channeling through MVS and there may also be egoic corruption (as the two main possibilities of the part of the channeling that is NOT STO.)

Your reading is that the beings are "predominately STO" as opposed to there being more than one type of being channeled via MVS.

However, that interpretation is negated by what the C's said next:

C's said:
Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude
certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson
positive STO experience.
Which left it pretty clear that the beings that were STO and channeled by MVS - the predominate source, though there were other sources - were clearly STO and not in contact with STS networks.

This means that your remark:

Saman said:
No, I currently don't think that 4D STO and 4D STS work together on that Density level.
...is very likely correct and as you have described it above.

Laura said:
[...]
You have to read the C's very carefully and keep the context and specific question firmly in mind. The question was: "Who is channeling through MVS; what kind of source."

The answer was: "STO predominates," which implies that STS may also be channeling through MVS and there may also be egoic corruption (as the two main possibilities of the part of the channeling that is NOT STO.)

Your reading is that the beings are "predominately STO" as opposed to there being more than one type of being channeled via MVS.

However, that interpretation is negated by what the C's said next:

C's said:
Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude
positive STO experience.
Which left it pretty clear that the beings that were STO and channeled by MVS - the predominate source, though there were other sources - were clearly STO and not in contact with STS networks.

This means that your remark:

Saman said:
No, I currently don't think that 4D STO and 4D STS work together on that Density level.
...is very likely correct and as you have described it above.
Thank you for pointing out the 'devil' that I had missed in the above thoughts. Now, as far as I currently know, since there seems to be - and I understand that I could be wrong due to being unaware of certain data at the moment - no other corroborating data to support the notion that there might be "predominately STO" Beings in 4th Density due to the corresponding notion of perhaps some rare or few 3D STS Beings making the progressive transition to becoming fully STO and thus fully 'fitting' within the essential 'STO Slot' of STO Polarity at 4th Density through attaining a preliminary and specific percentage range of FRV in order to be "completely STO" within that level, I have to ponder some more on the remark the C's made about "not if completely STO" in the above excerpts since this alone cannot simply mean that there might be transitioning or say "predominately STO" Beings in 4th Density moving towards becoming fully STO at that level....hmm, there is also this excerpt to [support] the conjecture that perhaps there are few 3D STS Beings making this transition to 4th Density STO, and I think this excerpt is also more closely relevant to this Organic Portal Thread, and not just so to say a related piece of the puzzle in the Big Picture:

September 9, 1995 Frank, Laura, SV, Tom,
C***
[...]
Q: (L) Are any of the Grays STO?
A: In very rare instances, Gray beings have
crossed over into the STO realm, but in their
natural environment, they are, in fact, STS, as
they were constructed to be.
Q: (L) How does it occur that they cross over
into the STO environment?
A: Simply by natural circumstance, in the
same general way that it occurs that human
beings in the 3rd density STS environment
can, under certain circumstances, rise to the
STO level. Very rare.

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cybergenetic
probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect
soulless, does this mean that some of the
Lizard beings are also STO?
A: Well, first, no being that is given
intelligence to think on its own is, in fact,
completely soul-less. It does have some soul
imprint. Or what could be loosely referred to
as soul imprint. This may be a collection of
psychic energies that are available in the
general vicinity. And this is stretching
somewhat so that you can understand the basic
ideas, even though in reality it is all far more
complex than that. But, in any case, there is
really no such thing as being completely
soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence
or an artificially constructed intelligence.

And, one of the very most interesting things
about that from your perspective, is that your
technology on 3rd density, which we might
add, has been aided somewhat by interactions
with those that you might refer to as "aliens,"
is now reaching a level whereby the
artificially created intelligences can, in fact,
begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint
energy. If you follow what we are saying. For
example: your computers, which are now on
the verge of reaching the level whereby they
can think by themselves, will begin to develop
faint soul imprint.
Q: (L) That's not a pleasant thought.
A: Now, to answer your question: Are the
Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of
course, some can cross over into STO.
However, their natural environment is STS as
they have chosen. But, whether or not any of
the cybergenetic Gray beings cross over into
STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into
STO, these are not connected to one another,
these two concepts. They are independent.
Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say
there is any percentage, any fairly measurable
percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?
A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY
small. Hardly worth mentioning.
Q: (L) What about the Grays?
A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it
is very small, relatively speaking.
Q: (L) Is there another race of beings that are
manipulating or using the Lizard beings?
A: Could you elaborate?
Q: (L) Are the Lizard Beings agents for some
other group?
A: Well that is a rather simple question. But,
there are levels of authority in 4th density STS
environment. And these are determined by
intellectual and physical prowess, as always,
in STS. The "pecking order" as you call it. So,
therefore, we could state that at the bottom are
those you are familiar with as the Gray beings,
and in the middle are those you would call the
Lizard Beings, and above that are others that
you are not so familiar with.
Q: (L) Who are they?
A: The most commonly known, of course, are
the Orion STS.
Q: (L) What do they look like?
A: They are, in fact, humanoid in structure,
resembling large human beings.
Q: (L) And we don't see them that often?
A: Well, of course you know by now, that the
ones most frequently seen on 3rd density
level, are the Gray beings. All other equally
less frequently seen.
Q: (L) Okay, what is their purpose in all this
abduction activity?
A: We request that you make your questions as
specific as possible in this subject area.
Q: (L) Do these Orion STS ever participate in
abductions?
A: The abductions are primarily performed by
the Gray beings. However, others can and will
and in fact have abducted. But when this
occurs, the nature of the abduction is different.
[...]

Saman said:
Thank you for pointing out the 'devil' that I had missed in the above thoughts. Now, as far as I currently know, since there seems to be - and I understand that I could be wrong due to being unaware of certain data at the moment - no other corroborating data to support the notion that there might be "predominately STO" Beings in 4th Density due to the corresponding notion of perhaps some rare or few 3D STS Beings making the progressive transition to becoming fully STO and thus fully 'fitting' within the essential 'STO Slot' of STO Polarity at 4th Density through attaining a preliminary and specific percentage range of FRV in order to be "completely STO" within that level, I have to ponder some more on the remark the C's made about "not if completely STO" in the above excerpts since this alone cannot simply mean that there might be transitioning or say "predominately STO" Beings in 4th Density moving towards becoming fully STO at that level....hmm, there is also this excerpt to [support] the conjecture that perhaps there are few 3D STS Beings making this transition to 4th Density STO, and I think this excerpt is also more closely relevant to this Organic Portal Thread, and not just so to say a related piece of the puzzle in the Big Picture:
When checking the Ra Material for the percentage info, I found this in the same session:

Questioner: What must be the entity's percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a straight and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to otherselves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two. [Harrison: implying, perhaps, OP's, who are STS, but neutral in the sense that they're going nowhere]

Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into the fourth density with a grade of fifty-one percent for others and forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I surmise that there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters that sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity's understanding.

Questioner: How many levels do we have here in the third density at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The third density has an infinite number of levels.[...]

Questioner: Is it necessary to penetrate one level at a time as we move through these planes?

Ra: I am Ra. It has been our experience that some penetrate several planes at one time. Others penetrate them slowly. Some in eagerness attempt to penetrate the higher planes before penetrating the energies of the so-called lower or more fundamental planes. This causes energy imbalance.

You will find ill health, as you call this distortion, to frequently be the result of a subtle mismatch of energies in which some of the higher energy levels are being activated by the conscious attempts of the entity while the entity has not penetrated the lower energy centers or sub-densities of this density.
I think the implication of the second-last Q/A is that in 3D (perhaps the transition "millenium"), we can perhaps achieve more than 51% STO, and this will 'place' an entity in a certain 'slot' of the 4D spectrum that fits. This, however, that when a group of beings graduates to 4D, they do not all start at the same level.

However, it does not necessarily imply that there are degrees of STO in 4D (although, it would seem intuitively correct that we become more and more STO throughout higher densities, until we are 100% STO, as it seems nearly impossible to be any more than half STO in 3D).

So, I guess my questions would be:
1) Is progression through polarity a gradual process (i.e. 51% to get to 4D, 89% for 5D, 98% for 6D, 100% for 7D, for instance), or is it only a 3D choice where some achieve different levels (51%, 65%, etc) to become 100% STO in 4D (thus, all starting as equals, as it were)?

2) Do the 'planes' or levels that Ra mentions have to do with this polar progression, or just 'learning 4D lessons', or are these the same thing?

Any thoughts?

hkoehli said:
Saman said:
When checking the Ra Material for the percentage info, I found this in the same session:

Questioner: What must be the entity's percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a straight and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to otherselves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two. [Harrison: implying, perhaps, OP's, who are STS, but neutral in the sense that they're going nowhere]
Hi Harrison. I think the C's have said something somewhat similar along these lines of thought about the implication of perhaps OP's in the STS Realm being neutral in their progressoin in the excerpts below. I also have included some relevant excerpts for "food for thought" in relevance to the OP concept, that is, the "bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density":

October 23, 1994 F***, Laura, V***
[...]
Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical
existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the
souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.
Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.
Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?
A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by
entering in caused mutation?
Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first.
A: They resemble you.
Q: (L) Who resembles us?
A: The Orions.
Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...
A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.
Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?
Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?
A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth?
Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?
A: Not this group.
Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?
A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen
Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of
falling?
A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?
A: Pleasure for the self.
Q: (L) How many people on the planet know what you are teaching us?
A: A few.
Q: (L) Are we "special" in some way to receive this?
A: All are special.
Q: (L) How many know?
A: 8 so far.
Q: (L) Will we be able to teach others?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Who are the others?
A: No contact right now.
Q: (L) Did, at any time, the human race live for a long time in an Edenic state, where they
were able to use bodies and still have a spiritual connection?
A: Yes. But not long. No addiction takes long to close the circle.
Q: (L) So, mankind was addicted to pleasuring the self?
A: Became quickly.
[...]

October 5, 1994 F** and Laura
[...]
Q: (L) What happened to Neanderthal man?
A: Removed by Lizzies to other planets.
Q: (L) Is that removed as in taken off the planet physically?
Q: (L) What planet were they taken to?
A: Others.
[...]

Saturday, February 11, 1995 Frank, Laura, SV, DM
[...]
Q: Well, just one more question: You said that Neanderthal man had been taken by the
Lizzies to another planet, now, I don't want to know what other planet, but I would like to
know what state, evolutionary speaking, is Neanderthal man in at present, as we measure
time?
A: No progress, still the same.
[...]

September 24, 1995 F***, Laura, SV, RC, SB
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid
combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black
people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as
Neanderthal.
[...]

May 4, 1996 Frank, T***H, T*** K, Laura
[...]
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the
beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have
been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation
tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does
any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy
the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you
know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just
come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all
these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity,
that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK)
Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that
we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK) I think there are rules to the game. It's like a
chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But,
there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things...
(TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively.
2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely.
We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy
yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining
control. (L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is,
because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can
really do is give information. (F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the
right time. (TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have
enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information
is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over
the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to
block advancement. Then, you have the group that wants to advance; they want the natural
order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there.
(L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to
supply their needs and existence. (TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place
where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys
take over, then it will just stop... implode. (TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme
park! (L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride! (TK) Obviously we
have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough so that we don't know the
questions that we need to ask. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?
A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.
Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out
what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...
A: You will do what you will do.
Q: (TK) This is true.
A: Do you, in general, control 2nd density beings on earth?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: So, what is "fair" about that?
Q: (L) Nothing.
A: Okay, so what is the difference?!?!???
Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the
good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align
ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.
A: It's up to you.
Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance
tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that
people will know...
A: T***, you are close, but you are missing the point.
Q: (L) What is the point?
A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We
have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.
Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry
about others.
A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special,
chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!
Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...
A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask
S****!
Q: (L) Did S***** progress or digress?
A: Open.
Q: (L) So, in other words, we could just sit around and live our lives and have a good time
and not worry about a damn thing. Is that the point?
Q: (L) It's our choices?
Q: (TK) The point is it's going to happen...
A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.
Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like
Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the
witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the
information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they
want to stay...
A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot
interfere.
Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot
interfere...
A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!
Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!
A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!
Q: (TK) I guess then, it is a matter of asking the right questions so that you will know what
course of action to take. I mean, do you want to advance? Do you want to go to 4th density?
Or do you want to go higher? Or do you want to stay here? How can you make an informed
choice if you don't know the true conditions and what your options are? (L) Is it that the
religions that have been generated and foisted on the human race, have been designed to
give people a feeling of complacency or faith in something outside themselves, and that this
prevents them from seeking knowledge, opening their eyes, facing the facts of their
existence, and therefore keeps them in bondage?
A: Its just obstacles, as always. You employ those too, for your 2nd density friends!!
Q: (TK) What state of mind do you have to have to want to advance? (F) Well, you know
you are on the path when you can see that the words don't match the facts of life. Think of
all the people you have met with whom you may have had a philosophical conversation.
How many will say: Oh, all I need is the Bible. That's all I pay any attention to. (TK) I
don't have many philosophical conversations with people because I rarely agree with
anything that is said. (F) Well, you must have decided on this because you tried it and
found it didn't work. (TK) I have a real problem... yes, the Bible has been around for a long
time, and religion has been around for a long time... but I have a real problem believing
something that is so obviously produced by humans with agendas of their own! (F) But
most people that you tell that to will say: Oh, no! People didn't write the Bible, God did!
Or, they could be a complete atheist and believe only in the religion of science. (TK) I
believe that a person is supposed to live by rules and treat people with respect and honor
life... and some of the ideas of religion are good... but they just go over the edge. (F)That is
how they suck people in. Mix lies with the truth. (L) Yes, a lie sandwiched between two
truths makes it easier to swallow. (F) Yes, if it was ALL false, the vast majority of people
would have figured it out immediately. Or, very quickly. (TK) The vast majority don't care.
They just want to be led like sheep. They don't want any responsibility. (F) And what
happens to the vast majority of cattle? They munch away in their pasture until time to get in
the truck to go to the butcher. (TK) Well, after all my years in the military, I have gotten to
the point that I just don't trust anybody with authority. (F) And, if you talk to the religious
types, they will say: Oh, I don't have any answers... I just follow the Bible. (L) Not only do
they not have any answers, they don't have any questions, either. And, I think that is the
clue. The people who are still asking questions after wading through all the religions and
mystical mumbo-jumbo, the ones who think they have found the ultimate answer are - well
- lunch! (TK) The whole purpose of life, it seems to me, is to obtain knowledge and
advance. You are stuck on this level until you figure it out. But what are you supposed to
figure out? (L) I think that the knowing is the doing. (TH) "Ye shall know the truth and the
truth shall set you free." It's in the Bible!!! (L) Is the knowing the key?
Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?
Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?
Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you
see that counts.
(TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can
have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing
ourselves and whoever else we can share with.
A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...
[...]

July 11, 1998 F****, Ark, Laura, TR and JR
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, I had a question I wanted to get in: you said that Neanderthal man was taken
off the earth, and Cro- Magnon man suddenly appeared. Is this Cro-Magnon man really
Kantekkian man?
Q: (L) Well, they supposedly existed side by side on the Earth for some time. Did they
intermix or intermarry?
A: Marriage?!
Q: (L) Well, you know what I mean! Genetic intermixing.
A: Can you picture a Neanderthal marriage?
Q: (L) Yeah! The old club and drag 'em off by the hair ceremony! (T) It was a ritual...
handed down father to son along with the club...
[...]

So it seems from the humor above that OPs in this Realm are not due to intermixing of genes through marriage between Neantherdal man and Kantekkian man, mirth. I think this intermixing was done on Orion labs. I guess it's reasonable to consider the notion that Kanetekkian man had their version of the "bridge between 2nd and 3rd density" on their planet before they blew up, or so I think.

April 15, 2000 Ark, Laura, Frank, TR, JR, J, S
[...]
A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to
replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."
Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?
A: "Retire them."
Q: (T) Which race is this?
A: Orion STS.
Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?
A: Yup!
Q: (L) Well, for a period of time it seems that they continued to exist on the planet
alongside the new model, cro-magnon or whatever.
A: Some did.
Q: (L) For how long did Neanderthal exist side by side with the "new model?"
A: 233 years.
Q: (L) I thought that Neanderthal was here for a long, long, long time; and if modern man
arrived on the planet, as you say, 70 to 80 thousand years ago, wasn't Neanderthal already
here then?
A: Time references have been miscalculated.
Q: (L) Who miscalculated the time references?
A: Science.
Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that's been found? Anybody know? No, well then
when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?
A: 5.3 million years ago.
Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand
years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to 80
thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error.
Q: (L) And, of course, we can't depend on any of the dating methods because of
metamorphosis.
A: And genetic manipulation.
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said
that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of
rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present
"Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line
with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?
A: Something like that.
[...]

Also the C's said the following in regards to the "growth" of OPs in 3D STS, which I propose is a contrast to "growth" of OPs in perhaps 3D STO through the 'default' interaction with 4th Density STO:

Sept. 14, 2002

Ark, Laura, BT, TC, CC, AM, JM,
[...]
Q: (L) Okay. On to organic portals. You said before that OP's were originally
intended as a bridge between second and third densities and that they were later
used by 4 D STS as a control mechanism. Is Mouravieff right about the potential
for OP's to advance being dependent upon souled beings advancement to STO at
the end of this cycle?
A: Not exactly. A soul imprint can grow independent of the cycle. However, it is
more likely for a soul to "grow" when interacting with 4th Density STO. STS tends
to drain energy for its own use.
[...]

hkoehli said:
Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into the fourth density with a grade of fifty-one percent for others and forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I surmise that there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters that sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity's understanding.

Questioner: How many levels do we have here in the third density at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The third density has an infinite number of levels.[...]

Questioner: Is it necessary to penetrate one level at a time as we move through these planes?

Ra: I am Ra. It has been our experience that some penetrate several planes at one time. Others penetrate them slowly. Some in eagerness attempt to penetrate the higher planes before penetrating the energies of the so-called lower or more fundamental planes. This causes energy imbalance.

You will find ill health, as you call this distortion, to frequently be the result of a subtle mismatch of energies in which some of the higher energy levels are being activated by the conscious attempts of the entity while the entity has not penetrated the lower energy centers or sub-densities of this density.
I think the implication of the second-last Q/A is that in 3D (perhaps the transition "millenium"), we can perhaps achieve more than 51% STO, and this will 'place' an entity in a certain 'slot' of the 4D spectrum that fits. This, however, that when a group of beings graduates to 4D, they do not all start at the same level.

However, it does not necessarily imply that there are degrees of STO in 4D (although, it would seem intuitively correct that we become more and more STO throughout higher densities, until we are 100% STO, as it seems nearly impossible to be any more than half STO in 3D).
I think we have to remember that being STO or STS has to do with the "emotional pathway", and in regards to the "emotional pathway" or FRV, I think the C's emphasized the point that "possession is the key", and this want for possession is what the 'inner dog' is always seeking to invoke the feel-good chemical emotions within, and so, one must learn to 'tame' this primitive need within through a strategy, or what Don Juan would say, by making a "strategic inventory" that works for one's 'inner dog's' primitive tendencies to wish to possess in a 'gentle' but 'firm' manner, or so I think. So IF the speculation that 3D STO Beings can be any where between 51 to 95 percent STO in terms of FRV is close to being correct, then maybe the nature of one's FRV alone is not the sole preliminary requirement for progression to higher levels of Density or Awareness, but being Conscious of what to intelligently choose at this level that is in accord to one's inherent "seed's" "emotional pathway" is, and so, one needs to have knowledge to "grow" this "seed" in the sense [of] what Laura recently posted [about] the Sufi explanation of the second command of "God" after the first command to Be? In otherwords, to grow the "seed" within [] for the object of knowledge to fully manifest itself in creation, and thus to be the "perfect" man, so to speak?

hkoehli said:
So, I guess my questions would be:
1) Is progression through polarity a gradual process (i.e. 51% to get to 4D, 89% for 5D, 98% for 6D, 100% for 7D, for instance), or is it only a 3D choice where some achieve different levels (51%, 65%, etc) to become 100% STO in 4D (thus, all starting as equals, as it were)?
I think it has to do with one's awareness level and so, it was do with direct knowledge or conscious cability to DO; hence, it is not I don't think it is simply a matter of Polarity towards STS or STO FRV, although I think "harvestability" for "asension" does interrelate to FRV, and thus, being in either STS or STO polarity within 3rd Density would I think determine how much easier or harder it woud be for a fragmented soul unit to "rise" to a higher Density level, or not.

hkoehli said:
2) Do the 'planes' or levels that Ra mentions have to do with this polar progression, or just 'learning 4D lessons', or are these the same thing?

Any thoughts?
It might. while reading the excerpts you kindly provided, I thought about the 'planes' being "dimensions' on the 'horizontal' within the same space time loci vieled from each other due to the '"Realm curtain". Here is the excerpt that the C's explain this concept:

December 5, 1994 F***, Laura, V***
[...]
Q: (L) I would like to know what is the definition of, and would you describe for us, a
dimensional curtain?
A: Self-explanatory. Think.
Q: (L) When we are talking about dimensional curtains we are talking about divisions at
the same level of density, is that correct?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Can dimensional curtains be between dimensions at the same level of density?
Q: (L) Are dimensional curtains also something that occurs between levels of density?
Q: (L) So, a dimensional curtain is a point at which some sort of change takes place... what
causes this change?
A: Nature.
Q: (L) In specific terms of the engineering of it, what defines this change?
A: Experience.
Q: (L) Is it in any way related to atomic or quantum physics or the movement of atoms?
Q: (L) Okay. An atom is in 3rd density. What distinguishes it from an atom in 4th density?
A: Reality.
Q: (L) What distinguishes one realm from another?
A: Assumptions.
Q: (L) Okay, what you assume or expect is what you perceive about that atom depending
upon which reality you are in, is that correct?
Q: (L) What determines your assumptions?
A: Experience.
Q: (L) My experience of atoms is that they congregate in such a way as to form solid
matter...
A: Every thing that exists is merely a lesson.
Q: (L) Okay, so once we have learned certain lessons, as in experience of certain things,
then our assumptions change?
Q: (L) Okay, is this wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is
going to change our assumptions?
A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience
the wave in a positive way.
Q: (L) And what does this wave consist of in absolute terms?
A: Realm border.
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in a cut-off point between one reality and another?
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in dimensional curtain?
Q: (L) So the planet earth is going to pass through a dimensional curtain?
A: Or an earth. All is merely a lesson, and nothing, repeat nothing, more.
Q: (L) Well, my experience with lessons has been that they are generally painful. Is this
realm border crossing, or this merging experience going to be what we, or I, in the 3rd
density, would perceive as painful?
A: Wait and see.
[...]

I am short on, yes darn it, 'time' now since I have to be at my job soon, and so, bye for now. :)

Thank you All for sharing your thoughts.

The problem I see with the speculations about 4 D at present is that it distracts from the main business of sorting out the lessons of THIS level of existence. If you read the transcripts as a whole, you will notice that I, too was as curious about these matters as anyone which is the reason for the existence of the above quoted discussions. I kept pushing for more information thinking that I had to understand it in order to "get there."

C's said:
17 June 95
Q: (L) On the subject of time as we discussed the other day:
we talked about the fact that at the constant of light
there is no time, there is no matter, there is no gravity,
but that any unit, infinitesimally small to the downward
side of the constant of light, suddenly there is gravity
and suddenly there is matter. And we asked what is it
that congeals this matter out of the energy of light, so
to speak, and I believe that the answer we received was
that it was consciousness from 7th level. From our
perspective, would it be possible to achieve this constant
and move through to the other side of it, or at least stay
fixed with it, without de-materializing? Is the speed of
light interconnected with the state of no time and no
gravity?
A: No in an absolute sense, in a third density sense.
Q: (L) Okay, if you are in fourth density, for example, does
everything move at the speed of light and is that why
there is no time there and no gravity?
A: No. That is an incorrect concept... [(T) There is no
speed of light, light is everywhere.] Precisely. There is
no speed of light in fourth density because there is no
need for any "speed." Speed, itself, is a third density
concept. You remember, all there is is lessons. That's
it! There's nothing else. It is all for your perception.
For our perception. For all consciousness. That's all
there is.
Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get a handle on what it is,
what is the source of this gravity, this state of time
because they seem to be so intimately connected.
A: Let us ask you a question now: Do you remember going to
school?
A: What did you do in third grade?
Q: (L) A lot of things. I learned cursive writing. I
learned to multiply and divide.
A: Do you remember what you did in first grade?
A: Please name one.
Q: (L) I walked to school and took tests. Learned to count
in several ways. Learned to read and write.
A: Okay. [(T) Did you learn to multiply and divide in first
grade? (L) No.] When you were in the process of learning
to multiply and divide, did you drop your pen or pencil
and steadfastly return in your mind to first grade and try
and figure out why you had to learn the alphabet?
Q: (L) No.
A: Why not?
Q: (L) Because I already knew it.
A: You already knew it. In other words, you did not need to
learn the alphabet because you already knew it. Correct?
A: Are you going to need to learn about the speed of light
when there is no longer a speed of light?
Q: (L) Well, that is what I am trying to do. Once you learn
it, maybe you are not subject to it's lessons anymore. I
mean, you get concepts presented, you absorb them,
practice them, they become part of you and then you go to
the next thing.
A: Yes, but you are asking about the speed of light as
relates to fourth density and above density levels and we
are telling you that there is no speed of light there
because there is no need for that, because once you reach
fourth density level, you have learned the lessons of
third density level.
C's said:
29 June 1996
Q: (L) None of this makes a whole lot of sense. I thought I
was beginning to understand it, and obviously I don't have
a clue. Let's try a different direction. You said that
the universe consists of equal amounts of matter and
antimatter. Are the first three densities, densities of
matter?
A: And antimatter.
Q: (L) Are there equal amounts of matter and antimatter at
all densities?
A: Yes. Remember, density refers to one's conscious
awareness only. Once one is aware, all [many spirals of
the planchette] conforms to that awareness.
Q: (L) What is it about the oncoming wave that is going to
make any given person aware?
A: Not yet... First: your prophets have alwasy used 3rd
density symboloby to try to convey 4th density realities.
You are attempting to gather 3rd density answers to
explain 4th through 7th density principles. This is why
you are getting frustrated, because it doesn't "mesh."
Q: (L) Are manifestations in 3rd density loci of collection
of gravity?
A: In part. But, so are manifestations on all densities.
Q: (L) Okay. So, if...
A: What do you suppose the opposite of gravity is?
Q: (L) Antigravity?
Q: (L) So, if all that exists were like a blown up balloon,
and the surface of the ballon represents the static state
of gravity, 7th density maybe... and it begins to bump out
in different places... and all these little bumps are loci
of manifestation of various densities - and this is very
simplified, I am just trying to get an image - is this
getting, even very simplistically, an idea that I can work
with?
A: As long as you have an "antiballoon" too.
Q: (L) So, can we make the outer surface of the balloon a
balloon, and the inner surface or the air the
"antiballoon?"
Q: (L) Two balloons next to one another?
A: No. A nonballoon.
Q: (L) A nonballoon? You are making me CRAZY! You are saying
that NOTHING exists! We are just not even HERE!
Q: (L) Well, for God's SAKE! Help me out with a visual on
this! Okay, a balloon in front of a mirror, the
reflection of the balloon is the "nonballoon."
Q: (L) The nonballoon is when the balloon switches off - but
it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a
pulsation...? I mean, I am desperate here!
A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you
will see.
Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I
can't "get it?"
A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?
Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do
to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what
"gets you there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your
lessons in "third grade," where do you go?
Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order
to be allowed to go there? Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the
lessons.
Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and
are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of
the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the
veil... and reacting to things according to choice?
Giving each thing or person or event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have
learned, you have learned!
Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I
can do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density.
If I can accelerate things a little...
A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!
Now, notice that the important thing for "graduation" is to have learned the lessons of 3rd Density and that they are UNIVERSAL.

We can gather also that they have to do with "reading" things correctly here as in "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts ' which relates directly to "discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice... Giving each thing or person or event its due" which is also "seeing the unseen."

Those are the things that ought to be of greatest concern.

As we have learned (and somewhat painfully, though they were very valuable lessons and this learning has helped a LOT of people), the issues of OPs and Psychopathy and seeing through the deceptions, the "Three Phase Progression" of Castaneda, dealing with Petty Tyrants so as to conserve energy, are of utmost importance. Because, certainly, if you are being duped by a psychopath, you are giving the STS forces energy and depriving the STO position of needed FRV strength.

A long and careful examination of the history of "metaphysics" will show that the STS forces quite often wish to distract the seeker into endless speculations and discussions about what the "higher realms" are like, and how many Angels can dance on the head of a pin. This type of discussion may tend to make the individual feel like they are "learning something new and important," and if they can discourse elegantly on same, they may even feel - self-importantly - that they are "above others" and therefore "eminently harvestable." But that is not the case.

What is important is the everyday work, the interactions with other human beings, giving when truly asked, and refusing to be manipulated.

These simple things require great perspicacity and knowledge. What good does it do a person to know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin if they do not support the STO position in this reality, and instead, become agents for STS via deception, self-importance, and failure to be sincere with themselves?

So, let's get back on track here.

Nathan said:
...everyone concerned was able to recognise their own programs, remove ego from the discussion as best they can, and continue.
Well, I was wrong there! :P

But further discussion on the matter can be found at http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1591. Highly recommended read, valuable lessons for all on being able to communicate accurately and precisely and being able to accurately and precisely "see" the self.

Reading through this I had a lot of thoughts regarding OP's and certain misconceptions I had about them, probably too many thoughts to put in one post, and I need to think on this a bit more before I get too carried away with my posts on it. There is a realization I had concerning them that I would like to share. Prior to reading through all of this I had the idea that they were "soul-less individuals" and both ideas were wrong it *seems*. Being as they are they exist at an evolutionary point between 2D and 3D and thus have group souls, I suspect that several group souls exist that make up the OP population and they are at different places of individuation - so there are some happy with being part of the herd, others seem to be at a point where they are desperate to show how much of an individual they are ... I'm reminded of a person laura mentioned several pages back on this thread and also of a person I used to hang out with that would start arguments just to hold a different opinion than everyone else - often over what struck me as trivial things and would go to outrageous lengths to try and prove the superior value and uniqueness of his ideas ... upon reflection it seems to me that to him those kind of thoughts were indeed of great value to him because he was at the point where he was trying to become an individual, so he may have been rather annoying at times to be around he probably represents a more evolved type of OP. It has also occoured to me that the idea of individuality is a useful concept when considering this, for it points out the biggest difference between OP's and non-OP's. OP's are not really individuals, whether they are the herd kind or the other kind, whereas non-OP's simply are individuals. I'm afraid that the language I'm using might come across as offensive, but I don't mean it that way, I just don't really know how to express it better ...
There is something else that now makes sence to me - since OP's have group souls it would explain why they are able to identify each other with so much ease. Hmm, in a way it also explains why they don't seem to have the higher chakras - for although the soul group from which a given OP comes from is certainly more vast than what a non-OP has to work with it is watered down by being divided across so many bodies, so though these watered down soul fragments may not be able to experience the same depth of experience as the non-OP type, they would contribute an experience to the overall soul that would be truely vast. It also seems to me that after awhile that the sameness of these experiences would create the natural drive to individuate to experience new things with greater depth, afterall there is only so much that can be experienced with the lower three chakras.

Any thoughts

highmystica said:
Any thoughts
Hi there. :) Just the following thoughts came to mind:

July 13, 2002

Ark, Laura, BT, VG
[...]
Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to
raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you
have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned
except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you
give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will
understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter
half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the
process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to
insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you
have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate.
Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to
tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the
Bible talks about?

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have
had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the
rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic
portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process.
Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of
energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the
Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the
Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal
stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly
one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very
often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in
struggle.

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones
- you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from
studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if
that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I
have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply
don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery,
they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they
want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be
empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.
[...]

Furthermore and moreover, the key in the above I think is the point to discern over a long period of observation, say like perhaps a few or more years depending on the [observer's] actualized "intellectual capacity", [to discern] whether the [subject is] [] twisting the perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic [] [.] [F]or i.e.[,] trying to charmingly do superficially nice favors for the ones that they have hurt over and over again in the aftermath when the so called "victims" have not Asked for these things[.]

[A]nd [so,] what is working through them only do [these] [] latter unasked and contextually irrelevant favors in order to retain the illusive mask of their "tool" as being a caring and good individual in order to be again able in the future to "lure" the unaware "prey" back into their influential domain of control; [hence], it seems that what is working through the "tool" always tries in the aftermath of a successful attack, and so [hence] the feeding, to appeal to one's sense of pity in regards to their "victims" fuzzy reminiscent good feelings [that are] invoked by memories of "good times" in the linear past but [NOT] the "bad times", and [so] what is working through the "tool" do this in order for the "victim" through "negative" emotions, or say the hindering chemical-emotions that are used to blind one of the probable objective truth in regards to the "tools" illusive mask, to be kept a "victim" again and again by encouraging them to put back on their "rosy glasses" and forget that it all happened, or say, to encourage them through chemical emotions invoking ones sense of pity to keep shrugging what they have seen over and over again "under the rug" [in tandem] to the manipulative appeals of what is working through the "tool" [of] one's sense of feeling alone or lonely due to still having strong energetic bonds [,] or say [,] emotional attachments to the "tools" that were once considered to be a husband, a wife, a brother, a sister, a close friend, a girl friend, a boy friend, or say a perhaps thought to even be the True Love that one wishes to be One with through marriage, etc., etc.

So to recap the latter, it is through the sense of pity in regards to the "tools" mannerisms in the aftermath of the attack from above, and one's invoked feelings of being lonely in tandem with reminiscent "good times" while putting [on] a blinker to the "bad times" due to [energetically bonding] emotional attachments, that the illusion is kept in place; hence, "pity those who pity" because they are being kept a "victim" under the control of the predators influence from the above over and over again...this reminds me of what the C's stated:

July 14, 1996 F****, Laura, V, MM
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we
can invent a tool that enhances free will?

A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5.

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside,
because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and
controlled until they learn to stop it?

Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig sty, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until
they have had enough?

A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the
child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free
will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and
therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and
truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

[...]

I was talking more about OP's in general rather than the psychopathic types, I suppose that perhaps the analogy between they guy I knew and laura's aquaintance might have given rise to that ... regardless though I have known that guy for a long time and since I have had time in the last three or so years since I moved have often given me pause to think about his actions. I knew him for a very long time and so certain things about him and his family that seemed truely bizarre now finally make sence if they are seen as a family of OP's.
I agree with the part above reagarding what Mouravieff said about helping such critters raise their consciousness, but I was talking about when they seem to be helping themselves along such lines. Also in my random break from reading this and now I did have another thought and it relates to my query about why it would seem to take so long for OPs to evolve toward individuation and psychopaths being "failed OP's", and that is that perhaps that if an OP evolves to a certain point of individuation then the PTB introduce influences on them that either they go back to the herd or they snap and become psychopathic, so then they would be a failed OP because they were not able to complete the task of individualization, and are in a place where they can no longer go back to the herd. Maybe, that isn't how the c's meant it, I don't know, but it does seem a reasonable interpretation. Also something else has occured to me and that is that the vas majority of OP's aren't psychopathic, but I would imagine the lizzies would be particularly fond of such a critter - Imagine the supply of emotional food a psychopathic OP generates for them, so it seems that there is something that differentiates them from the standard OP. I cannot imagine the difficulties that face an OP in the stages of becoming an individual, it would be like being in a foriegn country and only having the language tapes ... they would be in a awkward position and easily be victimized by the lizzies ... It would seem to fit the feeding idea too, for an OP lacks the upper three chackras to experience the world, and also the depth of soul to experience true empathy - so who gets the emotional high created by psychopathic OPs ...

Back
Top Bottom