Obtaining some hard to get meds

I paid some 110 euros for 100 tablets Ivermectin 12 mg capsules. 90 euros shipping with goods and about 20 euro FedEx customs service plus taxes 1,18 euro (we declared 5 dollars goods value with a seperate bill which I got a refund from Serena).
So you paid about 220 euros for 100 pills of ivermectin or was 110 euros the total which included the other charges? I'll take my chances with IndiaMart. I got 600 pills from Airglobe for $70, and I did get my money back from Prathmesh eventually. Whatever works for you. :-)

So you paid about 220 euros for 100 pills of ivermectin or was 110 euros the total which included the other charges? I'll take my chances with IndiaMart. I got 600 pills from Airglobe for $70, and I did get my money back from Prathmesh eventually. Whatever works for you. :-)
110 euros total for 100 pcs 12 mg capsules. Not the worst deal in history :-).
And whatever works for you. Everybody is free to choose what they deem the best option for themselves. I am trying to bring forth the information needed to derive an informed decision. In retrospect, maybe I got beef with Insted Medex - there was no such thing as informed conset, mostly flase promises and lying, hate that myself. Hope I didn't come off as too partial - losing 40 euros in Croatia can be emotional:-).

Care to share how did you get a refund? How long did it take and what did you have to do?

Well since I paid with Paypal, I threatened to open a case with them because I did not receive my product. I guess he didn't want that so kept promising to give me my money back. It took about 3 weeks of me pestering him but I finally got it back.
I opened a case at PayPal resolution center immedietly for a refund and it was refunded fast. I am not going to play front back with those scammers and ask for my money back for that long. I got my money but he made a profit without giving any service.
110 euros total for 100 pcs 12 mg capsules. Not the worst deal in history :-).
It is a ripp off, gonna try my chances elsewhere.

I opened a case at PayPal resolution center immedietly for a refund and it was refunded fast.
Yeah, they offered me a "temporary" refund immediately when I opened a case (which I didn't follow through with cause he said he'd refund me) but I didn't accept it because I wasn't sure about the "temporary" part and thought they may ask for it back if the case didn't go my way.

I opened a case at PayPal resolution center immedietly for a refund and it was refunded fast. I am not going to play front back with those scammers and ask for my money back for that long. I got my money but he made a profit without giving any service.

It is a ripp off, gonna try my chances elsewhere.
Yeah, definitely pay with a refundable service, like Paypal - I didn't, but at least got a lession from which we can all learn (you're welcome :-)).

Of course it's a ripp-off, even from Indiamart, considering Ivermectin is dirt cheap. We live in the "developed west" and there is a price to pay for that, one way or another, it seems.
The only way I could get a better deal was to ordered a larger quantity but I didn't want to risk any more after losing time and money on the first deal. I am just glad I finaly got the tablets after all the hassle.

So, ways to save money:
1. Indiamart and other more riskier but cheaper platforms (Paypal is king) if you have time, perhaps ordering from two or more suppliers at once to save time;
2. ordering larger quantities from less risky platforms (such as Serena) to get more bang (or mg) for your buck. The small box I got from Serena could easily held 300 capsules 12mg instead of 100 capsules;
3. combine your order with someone you know to share the cost and risk.

Any other ideas?

My order from Serena was returned upon arrival in Anchorage Alaska. The notice from the tracking number states: "A statement is required from the consignee unless the consignee authorizes the shipper to complete and include the toxic substance statement on their behalf".

I didn't really understand what that meant, but a glance at reddit indicates Fedex was supposed to reach out to BioTech or myself to sign a statement that the package wasn't some toxic substance. That never happened

So hopefully this is a one off issue. Serena agreed to ship the package back to me at no cost. I'll update once I receive it.
When Lifesilver began shipping internationally, about 17 years ago, we ran into all sorts of problems with customs in different countries because the customs declarations stated "nutritional supplements." We then began to declare "mineral water," which it is. No problems since. If a shipper is willing there are always workarounds.

Back
Top Bottom