Obtaining some hard to get meds

Hi Mrs Peel, they arrived in a clear plastic bag. The actual pils themselves are red and white and quite big with no markings I’ve contacted Serena so hopefully she’ll reply soon.
Hi Matty F, I had the same issue with customs opening the original packages so I couldn't tell what they were. Serena confirmed for me that the Ivermectin were red and white capsules and the blue and white capsules were HCQ.

On the first package I ordered from her that didn't get through U.S. customs the CBP sent me 7 page letter explaining that they didn't know what the red and white capsules were a "misbranded" product and/or facilitated the import of a product contrary to law (but not a controlled substance - ie narcotics). I'm sure the regulations for the UK are different, but I'll add the below just for general info.

A big envelope (last page scanned below) from Customs and Border Protection (for Canadians or Americans) might be intimidating. I've dealt with the CBP and FDA in my job for many years, and this type of notice is pretty standard. I'll just instruct them to destroy the contested product, and leave it at that - best not to get into a confrontation with them - they like to clear pending cases.

This is a regulatory notice and not a legal action for anyone who is wondering. As for whether I'm on a "watch" list now for CBP - who knows? I don't think it really matters in my experience in the food import/export industry. These are standard notices on improperly labeled products that happen time to time. I've had similar interactions with FDA on exporting chocolate candy with a label they didn't like.

Just my opinion - not advice :-)

Attachments

• Notice.jpeg
    Notice.jpeg
    553.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi Matty F, I had the same issue with customs opening the original packages so I couldn't tell what they were. Serena confirmed for me that the Ivermectin were red and white capsules and the blue and white capsules were HCQ.

On the first package I ordered from her that didn't get through U.S. customs the CBP sent me 7 page letter explaining that they didn't know what the red and white capsules were a "misbranded" product and/or facilitated the import of a product contrary to law (but not a controlled substance - ie narcotics). I'm sure the regulations for the UK are different, but I'll add the below just for general info.

A big envelope (last page scanned below) from Customs and Border Protection (for Canadians or Americans) might be intimidating. I've dealt with the CBP and FDA in my job for many years, and this type of notice is pretty standard. I'll just instruct them to destroy the contested product, and leave it at that - best not to get into a confrontation with them - they like to clear pending cases.

This is a regulatory notice and not a legal action for anyone who is wondering. As for whether I'm on a "watch" list now for CBP - who knows? I don't think it really matters in my experience in the food import/export industry. These are standard notices on improperly labeled products that happen time to time. I've had similar interactions with FDA on exporting chocolate candy with a label they didn't like.

Just my opinion - not advice :-)
Thank you for the information.

I received my order from Serena today. The package arrived ultra fast to Poland (in just 5 days) and without any complications at all. I highly recommend buying from her.
Hello Łukasz, could you give me the details of when you bought it? Were there any problems with delivery to Poland? How long did you wait for the shipment? In Poland, 4 tablets cost almost PLN 100. Expensive.

Hello Łukasz, could you give me the details of when you bought it? Were there any problems with delivery to Poland? How long did you wait for the shipment? In Poland, 4 tablets cost almost PLN 100. Expensive.
I placed my order just before the Chinese New Year. It is probably the worst time to buy anything from China and it turned out that my package cannot be shipped until everyone is back from the holidays. So I waited over two weeks after payment for it to ship. But I think under normal circumstances you don't wait at all. As I mentioned before, the Fedex shipment to Poland was extremely fast (5 days) and there were no complications at all. As for the cost, I paid $30 for 25g and $50 for shipping. I also ordered other supplements to split the shipping costs.

Złożyłem zamówienie tuż przed Chińskim Nowym Rokiem. To prawdopodobnie najgorszy czas na kupowanie czegokolwiek z Chin. Okazało się, że moja paczka nie może zostać wysłana, dopóki wszyscy nie wrócą z urlopów. Po dokonaniu płatności czekałem więc ponad dwa tygodnie na nadanie paczki. Myślę jednak, że w normalnych okolicznościach w ogóle się nie czeka. Jak wspominałem wcześniej, przesyłka Fedex dotarła do Polski niezwykle szybko (5 dni) i nie było żadnych komplikacji. Jeśli chodzi o koszty to zapłaciłem 30$ za 25g Iv. i 50$ za wysyłkę. Zamówiłem również inne suplementy, aby rozłożyć koszt wysyłki na kilka produktów.

Here in South Africa Ivermectin has been thoroughly demonized and regulated to the point that there are specific regulations that were snuck in post the Covid "emergency" governing what it may be prescribed for. It is however still available for animal use, and I found a very enterprising local website that markets both human and animal health products. They have repackaged 12mg Ivermectin pills as an anti-viral boost for human use, and sell packs of ten for USD15 - not cheap, but at least available. They recommend taking 2 tablets on day 1 and then a tablet a day for the remaining 8 tablets - which sounds like a pretty high dose approach. I ordered 2 packs and they were delivered in 48 hours - will start an Ivermectin routine this weekend although I will probably only take half a tablet per week and see how it goes - hopefully no horrible side effects as some others have reported. Any alternative guidance on use and dosage will be welcome.

There are several reports of animals going blind when taking Ivermectin. It has something to do with receptors in retina. It is not a common thing, it seems, but it can happen. They think it has something to do with gene polymorphism. If that's true, then it could be that some human beings are also more sensitive to Ivermectin than others. In such case, you either need to avoid taking Ivermectin at all, or you need to use much smaller doses than what is generally recommended.

i noticed Ivomec normal version has some weird s* listed on the MSDS

one of them lists:

1,3-Dioxolane-4-methanol

I'm no chemist but methanol is associated with loss of vision

the other lists:

— 2,6-Di-tert-butyl-p-cresol

i noticed Ivomec normal version has some weird s* listed on the MSDS

one of them lists:

1,3-Dioxolane-4-methanol

I'm no chemist but methanol is associated with loss of vision

the other lists:

— 2,6-Di-tert-butyl-p-cresol

They are used as a preservative and antioxidant. You will probably not have a loss of vision because of them. Here is what Ivermectin does:

Ivermectin binds selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels in invertebrate muscle and nerve cells of the microfilaria. This binding causes an increase in the permeability of the cell membrane to chloride ions and results in hyperpolarization of the cell, leading to paralysis and death of the parasite. Ivermectin also is believed to act as an agonist of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), thereby disrupting GABA-mediated central nervous system (CNS) neurosynaptic transmission.

Now, in mammals this generally shouldn't cause any problems, but, because of genetic polymorphism, there will always be some animals and human beings that can have negative side effects. Many drugs can have negative side effects in small amount of population. It's nothing unusual.

2 month ago I order 660 x 12mg Ivermectin pills to Instead Medex. I received them one or two weeks after payment. I think they were not touched by the custom.

I think that smaller packages have more chance not to be touched by the custom. If one package is opened by the custom, I'm pretty sure they will keep it.

My 2 cents.
Thank you for your answer! I see that there are several different brands of 12mg Ivermectin tablets on instead medex, did you specifically ask for a particular brand or did you just give a budget and let the seller give you a quote?

in canada Bimectin Injection. – 500ML – Pharmbarn Animal Health Warehouse

liquid solution -(dont inject!!) measure 1 ml = 10mg of ivermectin - easiest way to measure is using a syringw with ml graduations on it.

mix it with with warm water -

500mls in the container will provide 500 x !0mg doses of ivermectin. for 175 canadian dollars -- best price - ivomec is the same thing but made by merck and is double the price

did it over here in Irl during lockdowns etc - no adverse effects and cleaner than horse paste ! also I got my liver functions tested while taking it - all ranges were in normal ranges - no adverse effects .

Well, I took a chance and ordered some 11 days ago (March 28). I didn't know if it was going to work and due to it being Easter weekend at the time(I have a weird tendency of ordering things on long weekends. I don't know why.), nothing would have happened till the Monday (Apr. 1). The status of my purchase was always "processing" and I was worried. But, one week later (today) I received my order. I now have 10- 50ml bottles of Bimectin. Did I overpay? In comparison to overseas, a lot. But I now have a theoretical 9 year supply. So, for Canadian residents, this appears to be an option. I just need to get a tiny syringe. Thanks again, Emerald Rob!

For American residents, there is this site that sells the same product for a much better price. Have a look at the reviews. There's 5 reviews for 2017-2020. Then there's an explosion of 5 star reviews from 2021-on even with the Covid warning from the manufacturer. It's hilarious! How many of those people are actually farmers or vets, I wonder?

Thank you for your answer! I see that there are several different brands of 12mg Ivermectin tablets on instead medex, did you specifically ask for a particular brand or did you just give a budget and let the seller give you a quote?
I think I clicked on the one that seems the less expensive and ask for the price for the quantity I wanted.

When I got the quote I didn't respond because I couldn't managed to pay with the options proposed because my ID card was expired.
After a few days, the guy came back to me and asked if I had a price in mind. I gave him a slightly lower price. He said that as I was a new customer his boss agreed to my price.

In the mean time I thought I had figured out a way to pay but I didn't. Long story short I ended up paying 25% more to pay by Paypal and another 10% more for some obscure reason. His English was terrible.

The brand I got is Sunrise.

I ordered from Prathmesh from Instead Medex and got a letter from the customs today to provide in the next 8 days:

A) appropriate proof of the value of the goods (for example, an invoice, payment receipt, online order or printout of an online purchase with the possibility of correct identification of the purchased goods)
or
B) a completed statement of the value of the goods (only for non-commercial shipments sent by natural persons free of charge)

I've sent him a message, anybody have any experience how to handle this?

Back
Top Bottom