Obtaining some hard to get meds

I paid some 110 euros for 100 tablets Ivermectin 12 mg capsules. 90 euros shipping with goods and about 20 euro FedEx customs service plus taxes 1,18 euro (we declared 5 dollars goods value with a seperate bill which I got a refund from Serena).
So you paid about 220 euros for 100 pills of ivermectin or was 110 euros the total which included the other charges? I'll take my chances with IndiaMart. I got 600 pills from Airglobe for $70, and I did get my money back from Prathmesh eventually. Whatever works for you. :-)

So you paid about 220 euros for 100 pills of ivermectin or was 110 euros the total which included the other charges? I'll take my chances with IndiaMart. I got 600 pills from Airglobe for $70, and I did get my money back from Prathmesh eventually. Whatever works for you. :-)
110 euros total for 100 pcs 12 mg capsules. Not the worst deal in history :-).
And whatever works for you. Everybody is free to choose what they deem the best option for themselves. I am trying to bring forth the information needed to derive an informed decision. In retrospect, maybe I got beef with Insted Medex - there was no such thing as informed conset, mostly flase promises and lying, hate that myself. Hope I didn't come off as too partial - losing 40 euros in Croatia can be emotional:-).

Care to share how did you get a refund? How long did it take and what did you have to do?

Back
Top Bottom