My Father's Wake

I am sorry to hear about the passing of your mother, FM258. May she have a smooth transition and rest in peace. Maybe nothing much may seem consolating in such a situation at this time, but I'm hoping you already feel comforted in a sense in having shared this with us.

My sincere condolences to you and your family, and take your time to heal from this loss. :hug2:

Sorry for your loss FM258, losing a parent is very difficult, I wish you to take it slowly, be gentle with yourself, our loved ones are always somewhere but they sure still live too in our heart

As we were gathering things for the wake at my mom's house, pictures and stuff...next to her bed was a small box labelled "JESUS"...inside were prayers to Jesus for family, friends, and animals...my sister and I had a hard time reading them through the tears. I have no doubt if there is a heaven, paradise, whatever you call it, she's going straight in.

As we were gathering things for the wake at my mom's house, pictures and stuff...next to her bed was a small box labelled "JESUS"...inside were prayers to Jesus for family, friends, and animals...my sister and I had a hard time reading them through the tears.
I'm sorry to learn of the passing of your mother. Going to her home after she passed would have been so emotional for you and your sister. What a touching discovery for you both, as you made preparations to honour her life; a little treasure box of heartfelt, sincere prayers sitting humbly beside your mother's bed. Prayers entrusted to Christ - just as your mother clearly entrusted herself to Christ in love, faith and deep gratitude, for all she has been blessed with. At the heart of those blessings is you, her precious family.

Messages from those who have transitioned can arrive in many forms, often once we have had some time to grieve and release strong emotions - which are very natural, healing and purifying in themselves. Your mother's presence has expanded exponentially, opening her soul to new experiences and a different way of 'being', yet she also remains very connected to her loved ones. In time you may receive clear personal confirmation of that. Take good care of yourselves and each other. :hug2:

Je vous présente mes plus sincères condoléances.
Perdre sa Maman est un choc cruel quand l'amour était présent et cet amour le sera toujours car on n'est jamais séparé de ceux qu'on aime...
Votre Maman est plus vivante que jamais, Elle est là près de vous, elle peut vous entendre.
Ne soyez pas trop triste car votre chagrin la retient, laissez là s'envoler vers la lumière, là où est sa place désormais.
Priez pour Elle...

I offer you my most sincere condolences.
Losing your Mum is a cruel shock when love was present and this love will always be present because we are never separated from those we love...
Your Mum is more alive than ever, she's here with you, she can hear you.
Don't be too sad because your grief is holding her back, let her fly away into the light, where she belongs from now on.
Pray for her...

Back
Top Bottom