Lying, Lies and Liars

How to defend a lie.

pepperfrtz is the kind of people im looking for...trying to group or contact others, not sure if thats a fatal rebellion, this whole post is wrong by the way, its simply an eye opener I wrote to try and write some powerful truth that higher people might have read...so maybe I could help, ?

well, im sorry this post wont be finished because im not sane enough to do it anymore im sorry to say, just have to look around you, american rome capitalist bullshit, slavery, etc etc, white familys racial discrimination...all of itall about money, way, 1984

understand that and you'd see

peace / love - Tor.

How to defend a lie.

piranah said:
In learning to be honest with myself I realize too it is better not to lie but to know who you can tell truth to and who you can't....
Very true. Also known as "strategic enclosure".

How to defend a lie.

Torpid: Your post is quite incomprehensible. Would you care to clarify what it is you are trying to express, and how it relates to my post?

How to defend a lie.

Id have to explain allot, its not thats its entirley incomprehensible you just dont know what im reffering to, im mentioning that america is a slave country, or a capitalist democracy. If we saw ourselves less romanticized as animals we would understand that we are simply cattle in the capitalist empire performing jbos and refraining from participating in any illegal activities, new rome.

Re: How to defend a lie.

doviine said:
I found this helpful as it confirms some very important things for me.

I know, right? These tactics are the same practiced routinely by men who cheat. There are internet sites where men train one another on using these sorts of maneuvers to escape detection or to turn the issue around on the inquiring lover, in hopes of causing her guilt for even opening that line of questioning.

So, yeah, I guess nothing you wrote above is very surprising. Sounds like the same BS we deal with out of every other person we run into in this game we call life. ;)

AM

piranah said:
PepperFritz said:
I wonder at those young men who flew the planes into skyscrapers who was the one who lied to them who corrupted their own truth so that they would be blind enough to do such a thing. I am interested in learning how to spot a lie .....one day it may save my life.

I believe the planes which flew into the towers were remote controlled and peopleless. At least I really do hope this was so.

(notice the large bubble on the belly of the plane)

BassMann22 said:
piranah said:
PepperFritz said:
  I wonder at those young men who flew the planes into skyscrapers who was the one who lied to them who corrupted their own truth so that they would be blind enough to do such a thing. I am interested in learning how to spot a lie .....one day it may save my life.

I believe the planes which flew into the towers were remote controlled and peopleless. At least I really do hope this was so.

(notice the large bubble on the belly of the plane)

Never underestimate the skill of a photoshopper or the ability to doctor video. The idea of "pods" on the underside of the second plane at the WTC has been the subject of several films and articles. Other images take from a more directly underneath angle do not seem to show such a round bubble but rather an longer shape.

See this link for one analysis.

http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/pod.html

I am not saying that I am sure that the Pod argument is a hoax designed to muddy the waters and discredit, but it looks that way to me.

Those who are somewhat attached to the idea have not, to my knowledge, explained what the point of a bomb of missile carried in this way would have been

Lies don't need defence, because they border line psycho and are always changing.

ark said:
Torpid said:
Being a rather exceptional liar I thought i'd compose a little instruction on the
fine points of a lie. Regardless if you don't need to lie, knowing how to lie is the
perfect way to be a better lie detector.
Now, that you told us how you lie, would please tell us how you find the truth? That will more relevant for this forum.

Truth is a value assigned through personal experience and purpose. Truth exists - lies don't. That is fact.

Joe... peace is not fear

BassMann22 said:
Lies don't need defence, because they border line psycho and are always changing.

His post is satire and exposition

Joe King said:
Know this though, Just because you can lie doesn't mean you should, the truth the

greatest weapon.

This is hardly a disclaimer! This whole piece is about how best to deceive. ... when he states the greatest weapon is
truth, he means so within the context of intentional deception.

Sociopathy is about having a moral conscience and DECIDING to suspend it for selfish purposes. The sociopathic mind allows
integrity, empathy, sincerity, and self-respect to fall by the wayside in order to confuse and injure others for selfish gain.

The sociopath does not realize how s/he sacrifices him/herself, thereby incurring more damage than is meted out. S/he does not
know it but he/she does FEEL it.

domi said:
What do you think about what is written about lying at the following link? -> http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=894&lsel=

Leaving normal intelligence out of the equation, the definition is about motive. There are a zillion motives for telling and following (the)
truth also.

core said:
Sociopathy is about having a moral conscience and DECIDING to suspend it for selfish purposes.

Could you please provide data to back up this assertion?  It is contrary to current available evidence.

core said:
  The sociopathic mind allows
integrity, empathy, sincerity, and self-respect to fall by the wayside in order to confuse and injure others for selfish gain.

Again, could you provide data to back up this asserition?  Why would you assume that the 'sociopathic mind' even contains integrity, empathy, sincerity or self-respect?

core said:
The sociopath does not realize how s/he sacrifices him/herself, thereby incurring more damage than is meted out. S/he does not

This statement appears contrary to the rest of your post.  How can the 'sociopathic mind'  (and exactly what do you mean by that??) 'not realize' when you stated earlier that it DECIDES to suspend?  Your posts on this topic are rather obtuse - so clarification would be appreciated.

Update: It turns out that 'core' and 'pathofile' are the same person - on two accounts. They have been banned due to violating forum rules and good old fashioned trolling.

core said:
Joe King said:
Know this though, Just because you can lie doesn't mean you should, the truth the

greatest weapon.

This is hardly a disclaimer! This whole piece is about how best to deceive. ... when he states the greatest weapon is
truth, he means so within the context of intentional deception.

Sociopathy is about having a moral conscience and DECIDING to suspend it for selfish purposes. The sociopathic mind allows

hmmm, Intentional deception, what a ironic statement.

No, I did not mean to further mask truth this way, the power of truth is the only tool we seem to have to fight the binds of our society, of our own minds, and the influences and deceptions of the world around us.

peace is not fear. Truth is peace. but, right now, peace is fear because truth does not exist. ( They make it this way, we, make it this way)

By the way, im almost done trying to figure out how to more properly present this in a much more mature and developed way, I havent been here writing or anything, simply I was waiting for the expieriences in my life to expan d my wisdom beyond the original post and give me somthing more to offer to the "heart" of this community.

Im seeking a way to defend those of us that love, and to give us a tool to mount a front against those that are using this to exploit and convulte our lives..or at least thats how my journey originally began, things have become much more complicated since then I must admit...

Allot of this has stemmed from alternate views of "reality" ive come to realize, and its not about feeling so much as a psycological viewpoint so vastly differening from person to person that we find ourselves unable to comprehend through practically any medium...but ill expand on this later tonight, I imagine im only speaking in riddles getting more and more comples and less and less useful by not explaining further - I think I may finally have somthing more to offer that may be very useful to others grappling with this, and im hoping that by giving my conclusions I can move forward and expand further with the wisdom of others in this forum

EDIT : I will be concluding the original aspect of this post tonight, I must apoligize for the time it took but I needed more exp. with my own life simply. I myself am surprised by just how diffrent things seem to me now, while still being apart of what I always knew, for this reason I think I can help others grow and in turn others can help me with their thoughts on this.

Joe King said:
hmmm, Intentional deception, what a ironic statement.

No, I did not mean to further mask truth this way, the power of truth is the only tool we seem to have to fight the binds of our society, of our own minds, and the influences and deceptions of the world around us.

peace is not fear. Truth is peace. but, right now, peace is fear because truth does not exist. ( They make it this way, we, make it this way)

By the way, im almost done trying to figure out how to more properly present this in a much more mature and developed way, I havent been here writing or anything, simply I was waiting for the expieriences in my life to expan d my wisdom beyond the original post and give me somthing more to offer to the "heart" of this community.

Im seeking a way to defend those of us that love, and to give us a tool to mount a front against those that are using this to exploit and convulte our lives..or at least thats how my journey originally began, things have become much more complicated since then I must admit...

Allot of this has stemmed from alternate views of "reality" ive come to realize, and its not about feeling so much as a psycological viewpoint so vastly differening from person to person that we find ourselves unable to comprehend through practically any medium...but ill expand on this later tonight, I imagine im only speaking in riddles getting more and more comples and less and less useful by not explaining further - I think I may finally have somthing more to offer that may be very useful to others grappling with this, and im hoping that by giving my conclusions I can move forward and expand further with the wisdom of others in this forum

EDIT : I will be concluding the original aspect of this post tonight, I must apoligize for the time it took but I needed more exp. with my own life simply. I myself am surprised by just how diffrent things seem to me now, while still being apart of what I always knew, for this reason I think I can help others grow and in turn others can help me with their thoughts on this.

Hi Joe King,

Just so you are aware, what you've written here is extremely unclear (basically 'word salad'); almost as if you are talking to yourself.  If you are going to 'expand' on this later tonight, please do so in a more concise and clear manner.  Please consider the time and energy it takes your reader to read what you've written - if you write for yourself and no one else, it is not much more than noise.

Back
Top Bottom