Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Thanks Karol, another amazing review.
Krzysztof feels that Russia will occupy a small piece of land in Poland near Kalingrad. He will do it without any fight.
I was thinking why would Russians occupy small piece of land in this area and i come up with few possibilities.
  • There is old German radar FuMG-65 close to border Radar Würzburg – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia
  • To protect people or historical buildings such as churches (for example this one is close to border 54.346331506733506, 20.98973816849493)
  • To protect monuments located on certain cemeteries (there are a lot of cemeteries, but i cannot tell whether any of those have Russian monuments, there are multiple cemeteries close to border)
  • Human error is possible as well - both countries roads are close to each other and it could lead to driving into wrong street.
  • Emergency landing of some military airplane and temporary occupying.
Also there is village close to border called "Zgoda" which could be translated into English as "Agreement". Coming there could mean you "come to Agreement". I probably shouldn't joke especially that this joke is very lame... (GPS: 54.430814665317875, 19.849750327189476)

Thanks Karol, another amazing review.

I was thinking why would Russians occupy small piece of land in this area and i come up with few possibilities.
  • There is old German radar FuMG-65 close to border Radar Würzburg – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia
  • To protect people or historical buildings such as churches (for example this one is close to border 54.346331506733506, 20.98973816849493)
  • To protect monuments located on certain cemeteries (there are a lot of cemeteries, but i cannot tell whether any of those have Russian monuments, there are multiple cemeteries close to border)
  • Human error is possible as well - both countries roads are close to each other and it could lead to driving into wrong street.
  • Emergency landing of some military airplane and temporary occupying.
Also there is village close to border called "Zgoda" which could be translated into English as "Agreement". Coming there could mean you "come to Agreement". I probably shouldn't joke especially that this joke is very lame... (GPS: 54.430814665317875, 19.849750327189476)
I'm not familiar with the topography nor geography of Poland, but when Kristof felt that land would be occupied by Russia, what came to mind for me is that to ensure that no "terrorists" from Ukraine or any undesirable from other areas would pass through without proper detection.
Poland will receive a huge # of refugees soon, both from Ukraine and Israel. It is entirely possible they know about that as well. We have to remember that their spy network is quite extensive and efficient. They are much more aware of events we can only suggest or rationalize about without really knowing the real problem or reason.
They are on the "defense" alert and they will ensure that all borders would be protected in the best way they know how. They've done it with the territories bordering with Ukraine and Russia already and done an extremely great job at it.
The Polish residents on the border are probably so familiar with Russian language and perhaps even what pass through between all borders; they would feel safe with the Rus.
As you state ToxicCoward, your explanation stands and is quite logical. All of the above apply.

Jackowski's prediction that Russia would accuse three countries of the attack in Russia came true.

The US, Great Britain and Ukraine are behind the terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall, said the head of the Russian Security Service, Aleksandr Bortnikov, in a conversation with reporters. However, he did not provide any evidence.

Thank you Karol... Can you tell us a little more about Europe on the brink?...
From what I know, Jackowski associates Western Europe with safety. He associates Switzerland with particular security. It's worse with Poland, the country where I live. Poland is to be divided into three parts. The western part will be the best and the eastern part will be the worst. Unfortunately, I live in the eastern part of the city. I will only add that I know that Russia is right and I do not regret my future.

March 28, 2024
Series of Attacks in Europe
Krzysztof Jackowski was a guest on the videoprezentacje u Ator channel. During this conversation, apart from a lot of unimportant things, he said one important sentence. He said that about a month, maybe a month and a half ago, he had a vision that demons would come to life in Europe and that Europe would start having a problem with terrorism again.

Moreover, he says that he predicted that an entire large bridge in the world would collapse and that there would be an attack in some large glass building and many people would die.

Thank you Karol for your clarification, I'm very sorry for you...
The important thing is not where you are but who you are...
Stay true to yourself... My heart goes out to you...
🥰
Yes Karol, be strong. I hope you trials won't be too heavy. We are thinking of all those who live in those areas and praying that you are all safe and sound. You guys deserve to be protected. It is so sad we have "psychological liars and warmongers as administrators" who will ensure that the common people suffer the most. Believe me, we are living with one we truly want to get rid of....My prayers are with you and accept my grateful thanks for all you've reported here. (and I'm aware I spell Kristof's name wrong all the time.... just can't get used to the Polish spelling) :thup: :hug2:

From what I know, Jackowski associates Western Europe with safety. He associates Switzerland with particular security. It's worse with Poland, the country where I live. Poland is to be divided into three parts. The western part will be the best and the eastern part will be the worst. Unfortunately, I live in the eastern part of the city. I will only add that I know that Russia is right and I do not regret my future.
However, it hasn't happened yet, right?

It is a possibility that you are aware of and there are an infinite number of other possibilities that we are not aware of.

What is now..., now. What is tomorrow... tomorrow.

Cheer up.

March 28, 2024
Russia, and not only Russia, wants to freeze the Middle East. They want to prevent certain actions in the Middle East. Russia is preparing for an international conflict.

Krzysztof focuses on Putin and says that there will be a conflict between Russia and Europe. There will be two fronts. The first front is the Romanian region and the second front is Poland and even Germany. Krzysztof says that he is changing his mind about what he once said that the war will start first in the Middle East. Now he thinks that the war will start in Europe first. If Russia starts fighting another country, it will be considered an international conflict. Then Russia's allies will discover themselves and it could be considered the beginning of World War III.

BRICS is the reason why the world was divided and the superpowers were facing each other.

There will be shortages of some products in stores in Poland and Europe. This will be a sign that a conflict is approaching because products will be prepared in case of war. There will still be a sign that the Germans will exercise almost full control on the Polish-German border.

When it comes to Poland and its alliance with NATO, the instructions are given and we need to adapt to them, not discuss them.

This is to be a tactical conflict conducted on several fronts. It will not be a total conflict.

In Russia, something will be blown up and there will be a huge fire. Russia will consider this an international terrorist act. Then Russia will take retaliatory action and call it a war on terrorists.

March 28, 2024
Russia, and not only Russia, wants to freeze the Middle East. They want to prevent certain actions in the Middle East. Russia is preparing for an international conflict.

Krzysztof focuses on Putin and says that there will be a conflict between Russia and Europe. There will be two fronts. The first front is the Romanian region and the second front is Poland and even Germany. Krzysztof says that he is changing his mind about what he once said that the war will start first in the Middle East. Now he thinks that the war will start in Europe first. If Russia starts fighting another country, it will be considered an international conflict. Then Russia's allies will discover themselves and it could be considered the beginning of World War III.

BRICS is the reason why the world was divided and the superpowers were facing each other.

There will be shortages of some products in stores in Poland and Europe. This will be a sign that a conflict is approaching because products will be prepared in case of war. There will still be a sign that the Germans will exercise almost full control on the Polish-German border.

When it comes to Poland and its alliance with NATO, the instructions are given and we need to adapt to them, not discuss them.

This is to be a tactical conflict conducted on several fronts. It will not be a total conflict.

In Russia, something will be blown up and there will be a huge fire. Russia will consider this an international terrorist act. Then Russia will take retaliatory action and call it a war on terrorists.
There is Mitar Tarabic's prophecy from Serbia, from 19th century, where it is said for some war in the (then) distant future: "It is strange, because Russians and Italians will fight fiercely above our heads in some fiery chariots. Whole of this field will be full of dead and burned Russians and Italians. It is strange that we (Serbs) will not participate in that fight" (the not participating in war is even nowdays new concept for Serbs . . . )

Back
Top Bottom