Joe Rogan

Yeah, Peterson did read PolPon but it appears it didn't make much of an impact, did it?

But still, perhaps sending a book to those guys is not such a bad idea, right?
I asked JBP at an event if he had read it - he said 6 people sent him copies of this book but he hadn't read it (this was a few years ago though). With JBP I get the feeling that he purposefully avoids certain subjects that would jeopardize his career, even if he knows they are important and worth discussing. And now he works for the Daily Wire.

I hung out with Isaac Kappy a few months before he suspiciously died. He told me that Joe Rogan is "compromised". I asked if he thought he was part of the pedo group and he said no - but compromised. FWIW

JR is continuing to reveal how stuck he is in materialism. He passionately believes in a Transhumanist future where humans are upgraded by integrating with AI. In another recent podcast with Bart Sibral (film maker and moonlanding debunker) JR even explains away hyper dimensional aliens as an advanced hybrid AI race. He has had the concept of hyper dimensional aliens presented to him at least four times now by: Alex Jones, Diana Palsulka, Tucker Carlson, and now Bart Sibral and still he can’t seem to even start discussing the topic. He remains firmly entrenched in a 3D materialist cosmology.

JR is continuing to reveal how stuck he is in materialism. He passionately believes in a Transhumanist future where humans are upgraded by integrating with AI. In another recent podcast with Bart Sibral (film maker and moonlanding debunker) JR even explains away hyper dimensional aliens as an advanced hybrid AI race. He has had the concept of hyper dimensional aliens presented to him at least four times now by: Alex Jones, Diana Palsulka, Tucker Carlson, and now Bart Sibral and still he can’t seem to even start discussing the topic. He remains firmly entrenched in a 3D materialist cosmology.
Sacred Cows are ever so hard to break and then realize you had them…most often to me I realize they were created by a fear based emotion/intellect way of being

As we have learned here on the forum that eventually the ‘’E.T.’’ will be presented to the earth population in a controlled disclosure and be presented as whatever moniker that suit them, Martian, Undergrounder or far remote ancestors, it will always be presented as a physical, materialistic point of view. What hidden must stay hidden as in hyper-reality so, I’m always very suspicious of those, maybe in most case by ignorance, that stubbornly try to maintain the statuquo and persist defending it as a 3D phenomena. Awareness of the hyper-dimension or hyper-reality must be kept as low as possible, I think, enabling them (4 den. Sts) to continue to manipulate humanity from their invisible state.

Let see what happen as the drip by drip disclosure materialise and see how dissenting voice from the PTB are deal with. I’m sure that we may eventually more easily point out these influencer on the surface as they will expose them self at that moment.

Just like Peterson, Rogan has some buffers which prevent him from going fully 'rogue.' The 'alien' concept has to remain a fantasy in people's minds, and should never ever be linked to Israel's 'alien' machinations to ensure a global, controlled descent into chaos.

What would @Laura and team think about about contacting the podcast and introducing her work and seeing what happens. At least JR would have some knowledge if he reads and understands her body of work. I feel either it would be completely ignored or Laura/JR would get attacked and it would be too dangerous a move because his platform is too large.

Wouldn't that go against the free will?
I think, that he must find his way to Laura on his own, by his search for truth and his curiosity?
I don’t think it would be against his free will just to introduce him to the info. Whether he reads it or not is his free will. He has expressed an interest in all things alien. But if he did read and understand it, it would potentially be explosive in more ways than one. I think sending a innocuous email would fall under networking but i think it would need to be a decision by the Chateau crew and especially Laura.

I don’t think it would be against his free will just to introduce him to the info. Whether he reads it or not is his free will. He has expressed an interest in all things alien. But if he did read and understand it, it would potentially be explosive in more ways than one. I think sending a innocuous email would fall under networking but i think it would need to be a decision by the Chateau crew and especially Laura.

Isn't Rogan against all types of channelled info because he thinks they are all the same, and basically "fraud"? We occasionally send books to people, but they are usually obviously interested, and researchers in a specific domain that we have books on. Not sure that Rogan fits the profile of someone who would be open to our material. Based on his interview with Turcker Carlson, he seems quite materialistic, not very deep, and possibly more interested in drugs? Let's see what others think, though.

Let's see what others think, though.

Not sure how to explain it, but I don't think it would be worthwhile to try to get in touch with Rogan to promote Laura's work and the C's transmissions.

I don't think he could take the research in the way it is presented. I think he has too many biases, erroneous preconceptions, beliefs and emotional investments. I think he also has a trait where he likes to just dismiss some things that are outside of his (materialistic) world-view, just for the sake of dismissing them.

I don't think he takes facts about high strangeness seriously, in the sense of 'implicatory denial'. I don't think he can 'go there' when it comes to the terror of the situation and facing truths that are hard to swallow.

That's my two cents. Others may see it differently.

I agree with @T.C. My impression of Rogen is that he enjoys getting high and talking about crazy shit. He’ll entertain the possibility of anything. The further out the better. And like a true stoner he’ll go deep. But when you start probing the limits of the horrors and ugliness (insectoids devouring you in another parallel), that is gonna harsh his buzz. If someone feels compelled to throw one of Laura’s books in the mail and address it to Joe Rogen, then it’s in his hands. But reaching out to him directly? That idea gives me an uncomfortable feeling.

A couple of months ago I thought he would be open to the idea of hyper dimensional reality and I thought it was only a matter of time that he discovered the Cassiopaean Experiment.
But it seems this trajectory has gone south. He has moved away from evolving his thinking on this subject that it seems like something (within or external) is steering him off this path. I find it odd as he is capable of critical thinking and demonstrates the process repeatedly when interviewing many of his guests. But he won’t engage in it on this subject.
I agree with @T.C. and @Evan that it is pointless to send him anything and he is going to be left behind. Maybe he will catch up at some point, maybe not.

Isn't Rogan against all types of channelled info because he thinks they are all the same, and basically "fraud"?

Yes, he is. Or at least he was and very forcibly so. So that alone makes the idea rather questionable.

We occasionally send books to people, but they are usually obviously interested, and researchers in a specific domain that we have books on. Not sure that Rogan fits the profile of someone who would be open to our material. Based on his interview with Turcker Carlson, he seems quite materialistic, not very deep, and possibly more interested in drugs?

I think Rogan isn't the best person for introducing such material and/or discussing such things, since he is very much affected by mainstream thinking, materialism and drugs.

I think, if at all, Tucker Carlson would be a much more pleasant and open character for such things.

JR will find out about Laura very soon (if he doesn't already know who she is...which I AM sure his crew KNOWS...that is my opinion purely).

Our podcasts start on May 13th and run thru June 17th. Each one is 2 hours long and filled to the brim with her amazing wisdom.

I'm supremely confident the intel will resonate with a very large percentage of those with the correct FRV. Which is seemingly becoming more people than I ever thought possible (even if still a very small percentage of folks overall).

Not only will her podcast episodes be everywhere, but my team is making a lot of clips (short and long form) so the normie social media world is exposed to her knowledge.

I'm heavily shadow banned and suppressed so I don't think it will cause too much of a ruckus. I guess we'll soon find out! :cool:

Simply thank you Arwenn. :hug2:

JR will find out about Laura very soon (if he doesn't already know who she is...which I AM sure his crew KNOWS...that is my opinion purely).

Our podcasts start on May 13th and run thru June 17th. Each one is 2 hours long and filled to the brim with her amazing wisdom.

I'm supremely confident the intel will resonate with a very large percentage of those with the correct FRV. Which is seemingly becoming more people than I ever thought possible (even if still a very small percentage of folks overall).

Not only will her podcast episodes be everywhere, but my team is making a lot of clips (short and long form) so the normie social media world is exposed to her knowledge.

I'm heavily shadow banned and suppressed so I don't think it will cause too much of a ruckus. I guess we'll soon find out! :cool:
Hmm who are you and what's the podcast?

Back
Top Bottom