Information on disappearances

That's not "the way the Cs choose to help," nor is it something we want anyone in France - or anywhere else - to do with any answers to questions we may ask about missing persons cases. If any particular case seems like it may be of universal interest, such that asking about it could yield useful information to all, perhaps because it was a big story in the news and many people are following it, and has unusual or mysterious aspects to it, then we may ask about it, but as a general rule we do not use the sessions to 'solve' cold cases.

What we have done through the overall body of sessions is provide a range of questions and answers about unusual cases, such that if anyone is interested in a particular case, they can find our work (and the work of other researchers, like David Paulides) and use it for clues or ideas about the particular case(s) they are investigating. We will not become directly involved in 'solving' those particular cases.
And I don't think I'm very wrong, in that offering unequivocal proof that what the C's offer is true or let's say valid, solving an unresolved case thanks to their indications, is not something very desirable for them (sixth density Cassiopaea people) .

Faith and work, but without proof. That is what was offered in my opinion.

That's not "the way the Cs choose to help," nor is it something we want anyone in France - or anywhere else - to do with any answers to questions we may ask about missing persons cases. If any particular case seems like it may be of universal interest, such that asking about it could yield useful information to all, perhaps because it was a big story in the news and many people are following it, and has unusual or mysterious aspects to it, then we may ask about it, but as a general rule we do not use the sessions to 'solve' cold cases.

What we have done through the overall body of sessions is provide a range of questions and answers about unusual cases, such that if anyone is interested in a particular case, they can find our work (and the work of other researchers, like David Paulides) and use it for clues or ideas about the particular case(s) they are investigating. We will not become directly involved in 'solving' those particular cases.
Thanks @Niall for your feedback.

Cs “help” through the answers they choose to provide or not. They have often been very clear on this point, when we are not ready for the answer, there is no answer.

If I understand your last paragraph correctly, we can only hope that one day the cold case Judicial Pole will become aware of the existence of the Cs, agree to register on the forum and start exchanges to make people aware of their investigations in the hope that their questions can one day be present to the Cs. But there's no guarantee that they'll get answers.

At my level, I would have done what I could to get the energy moving :)

And I don't think I'm very wrong, in that offering unequivocal proof that what the C's offer is true or let's say valid, solving an unresolved case thanks to their indications, is not something very desirable for them (sixth density Cassiopaea people) .

Faith and work, but without proof. That is what was offered in my opinion.
You mustn't attach too many human reflections or behaviours to the Cs, they are far beyond all that :)

At their level of density, they've gone beyond the meanderings or desires inherent in 3D.

Sometimes, a small clue is enough to put an investigator on the right track, or to point him or her in another direction and find the answer.

I'm perfectly aware that it all depends on how much faith you put in the answer you get...

I think you have the spirit of a detective. Some detectives, when they are obsessed by a case, are looking for justice. It can take years, but they persist in the investigation because they want justice, for the family, for the victim. These detectives, their perseverance, is for me a gift they have, but a gift that can be tragic for the detective also. I understand your concern with these cases, they come, I think, from your human side. From your compassionate side.

That reminds me a very good movie about the search of a Russian killer that killed young girls and the obsession of a man to find the psychopath who did these crimes. It took him years for the detective to find the assassin, fights with the soviet politicians, fights with his bosses, etc. But he persisted and finally he found the murderer by pure chance. It is a true story that also talks about the love for the victims, that are forgotten almost of the time, the love for the family and the love in general for justice. The movie is "Citizen X".

I don't say you are obsessed by these cases.

You mustn't attach too many human reflections or behaviours to the Cs, they are far beyond all that :)

At their level of density, they've gone beyond the meanderings or desires inherent in 3D.
And even in 3D there are already people who are tired of everything inherent to 3D.

But you're right, I'm just beginning to understand the mess that exists here, so understanding the mess that they have in 6D is directly from very unlikely to impossible. :-)

What I still see more or less the same is that what you want to achieve, in the way you want to achieve it, falls within the range of illusions.

As for everyone, it is your choice.

Hi EricLux,

I see what you're attempting and I understand the initiative, I think it's a commendable effort, I don't think there's ill intent. However:

In an act of service to others

I suppose the only way to determine this would be, have the families asked you to gather this information from this source explicitly? or is it your initiative? in which case, and since you're familiar, it does remain self serving, and I do not say it as a condemnation at all, we all live in this reality after all, but I think honesty with the self is paramount.

At which point, perhaps you can open a thread where the details are discussed on some of these cases, and some work is done and some answers might be devised from effort and not simply from asking, which is kind of standard practice for even considering a question for the C's.

Networking is probably the best source of answers we have.

Hi EricLux,

I see what you're attempting and I understand the initiative, I think it's a commendable effort, I don't think there's ill intent. However:

I suppose the only way to determine this would be, have the families asked you to gather this information from this source explicitly? or is it your initiative? in which case, and since you're familiar, it does remain self serving, and I do not say it as a condemnation at all, we all live in this reality after all, but I think honesty with the self is paramount.

At which point, perhaps you can open a thread where the details are discussed on some of these cases, and some work is done and some answers might be devised from effort and not simply from asking, which is kind of standard practice for even considering a question for the C's.

And even in 3D there are already people who are tired of everything inherent to 3D.

But you're right, I'm just beginning to understand the mess that exists here, so understanding the mess that they have in 6D is directly from very unlikely to impossible. :-)

What I still see more or less the same is that what you want to achieve, in the way you want to achieve it, falls within the range of illusions.

As for everyone, it is your choice.
If you're starting to get tired of things inherent to 3D, it's because you're starting to open up to 4D :)

As for the rest, you're quite right, but we have to do something at our own level, otherwise who will? It's a question of leaving behind the static equilibrium that has maintained the separation between past, present and future for so long, and entering into a dynamic equilibrium where everything is open at every moment.

We're here to change the game, and to say that the Cs would do this or that is to project our 3D perception of things onto their 6D reality: that's what we do all the time, in physics, depriving ourselves of the perception of a variable, multidimensional reality.

Hi EricLux,

Thanks @Alejo :)

It's been a pleasure to read you all this time!

I've listened to quite a few documentaries on these cases and hearing these desperate families that after 20 or more years, they still don't know who did it or what became of their loved one to grieve became unbearable.

I asked myself what I could do at my level to help them and I learned at the same time that the cold cases judicial center for was being set up in Nanterre itself. I saw this as a synchronicity :)

Maybe it's just my perception, maybe it's selfishly. Nobody's perfect! I know you're not judging me, you've always been kind and helpful in our exchanges. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between STS and STO in 3D.

I'm thinking of approaching the lawyers who handles these cases and seeing if he's open to this process...

In same time, I'm going to open a thread as you so kindly suggest and we'll see what comes of it. Thanks again for your advice and kindness.

I promise I'll post some maths and physics very soon! :)

If I understand your last paragraph correctly, we can only hope that one day the cold case Judicial Pole will become aware of the existence of the Cs, agree to register on the forum and start exchanges to make people aware of their investigations in the hope that their questions can one day be present to the Cs. But there's no guarantee that they'll get answers.

I don't think that's what "we can only hope". Maybe you could re-read Niall's answer?

I'm thinking of approaching the lawyers who handles these cases and seeing if he's open to this process...

Well, we would prefer if you didn't use the Cs for that. We don't want to get involved in that way.

Your desire to help is understandable and good, but if there is one thing we have learned is that networking is super useful, the key, even. And it has always been open for those who want it, to find it. MAKING people find it, by going to them, is not what we do. Too many dangers associated with it, from attracting the attention from people who don't understand or wish us harm, to violating free will and making things worse. So, better not. If the families of those people )or the authorities) wish to go that route, it is THEIR choice, not one we should make for them or even "incite" them to make.

I asked myself what I could do at my level to help them and I learned at the same time that the cold cases judicial center for was being set up in Nanterre itself. I saw this as a synchronicity :)

Sometimes coincidences and synchronicities are not what they seem. You are more likely to be labelled as a "crazy person" than help. It's good that you posted about it here, and I hope that you take our comments to heart.

Are you aware of the idea of "sending a signal"? Basically, by researching and networking, you are stating to the Universe that you care. And that "signal" can be picked up by those who are interested, or their own free will. It is much safer than a more direct approach, for all people involved. What you CAN do, is network! :-)

I don't think that's what "we can only hope". Maybe you could re-read Niall's answer?

Well, we would prefer if you didn't use the Cs for that. We don't want to get involved in that way.

Your desire to help is understandable and good, but if there is one thing we have learned is that networking is super useful, the key, even. And it has always been open for those who want it, to find it. MAKING people find it, by going to them, is not what we do. Too many dangers associated with it, from attracting the attention from people who don't understand or wish us harm, to violating free will and making things worse. So, better not. If the families of those people )or the authorities) wish to go that route, it is THEIR choice, not one we should make for them or even "incite" them to make.

Sometimes coincidences and synchronicities are not what they seem. You are more likely to be labelled as a "crazy person" than help. It's good that you posted about it here, and I hope that you take our comments to heart.

Are you aware of the idea of "sending a signal"? Basically, by researching and networking, you are stating to the Universe that you care. And that "signal" can be picked up by those who are interested, or their own free will. It is much safer than a more direct approach, for all people involved. What you CAN do, is network! :-)
Thank you so much for your detailed answer @Chu :)

I got perfectly the way you open my eyes on this case. I take your comments to heart and it's why, I took time to post this thread. So, from my heart, I'm going to send a signal, in a safe way, in a caring way, to the Universe in the new energy of networking.

Merci beaucoup @Chu for your time and benevolent answer.

Great! Thank you for understanding. I think it's much safer for you too. And I'm not picking on you or anything, but while you are networking, maybe clarifying some ideas could help?

You wrote:

If you're starting to get tired of things inherent to 3D, it's because you're starting to open up to 4D :)

Maybe you meant that as a joke? But in case you didn't, I think it's always important to take into account the fact that, in some cases (and not saying it's Wondering Star's case, just in general), being "tired of things inherent to 3D" can also mean subconsciously wanting to ignore 3D, and our lessons in it. Or wanting it to change because we don't like it. But that's not what we came here for. If we ARE in this reality, it means we still fit in it. :-)

As for the rest, you're quite right, but we have to do something at our own level, otherwise who will?

True, but I'm glad that you seem to see that it's subtle, and that there is "doing" and "doing". As they say, better to be "wise as serpents, gentle as doves".

We're here to change the game, and to say that the Cs would do this or that is to project our 3D perception of things onto their 6D reality: that's what we do all the time, in physics, depriving ourselves of the perception of a variable, multidimensional reality.

I don't think we're here to "change the game". I totally understand why you might think so, and even wish for that. I mean, look at the state of the world! Of course a part of us can wish for things to be different. But, (always "but"...), we aren't that important nor powerful. The Universe knows what it's doing. We can only choose to align ourselves a certain way (like not adhering to lies, gathering knowledge, trying to be the best we can be, etc), send a signal as explained above, and the rest is not up to us. Otherwise, we also fall into the trap of wanting to ignore or change reality, and/or to want others to conform to our views.

In other words, one of the Cs quotes:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

(Notice that it doesn't say that we are here to change the game. ;-))

It may feel like it's not much when you're not doing something more overt (like your original plan in this thread), but I think it's important not to underestimate non-linear effects. We learn and network and share with those who are interested, because it feels right (for us). The rest is not up to us! Like the story of the butterfly effect. We just flap the wings. The rest happens at another level, and we better not let our ego make us believe that we have the power to create a tornado (change the game) because we're awesome wing-flappers or something. :lol: Bad analogy, but I hope you get my point.

I don't think we're here to "change the game".
I'd like to expand on this. Some people think we are here to save the planet, bring peace to the world, etc. But the Cs have said that we are here to learn lessons. This place is a school. All there is is lessons. And, hopefully by doing that we become better people, hence the 4th Way principles this forum is based on.

Also, a lot of us have learned that "sharing" what the Cs have said with people who have not found this forum on their own, and so are not ready for this information, tends to put them "off". They don't want anything to do with the information. And, it is going against their free will. Also, they think that whoever is giving them this information is crazy.

So even though one may think that they are doing good by sharing the information from the Cs, they may, actually, be causing problems.

Some people think we are here to save the planet, bring peace to the world, etc. But the Cs have said that we are here to learn lessons. This place is a school. All there is is lessons. And, hopefully by doing that we become better people,
And surely many also think that by "jumping on the Cassiopaea bandwagon" and doing what is recommended in this forum, they are going to be magically taken to fourth density.

The value of what is shared here is that of a treasure, but what is a natural process of being cannot be forced.

I'd like to expand on this. Some people think we are here to save the planet, bring peace to the world, etc. But the Cs have said that we are here to learn lessons. This place is a school. All there is is lessons. And, hopefully by doing that we become better people, hence the 4th Way principles this forum is based on.

Also, a lot of us have learned that "sharing" what the Cs have said with people who have not found this forum on their own, and so are not ready for this information, tends to put them "off". They don't want anything to do with the information. And, it is going against their free will. Also, they think that whoever is giving them this information is crazy.

So even though one may think that they are doing good by sharing the information from the Cs, they may, actually, be causing problems.
This is most likely the case. I try not to share directly the information but only some parts of it that are more “digestible” let's say. Like small homeopathic doses of truth, although sometimes it is difficult to see how far one can go: maybe it is a useless exercise but I always have the doubt if I am helping others to have the opportunity to get here by themselves or if I am hindering them even more. It is very true that the universe knows what it is doing and we are also a small part or fractal of it. However we are not God to determine the need of others, I believe we must seek moderation.

I think it's very difficult and complicated to help the families who have suffered these tragedies. I'm thinking of Jeremy's mum, here in Las Palmas, no help, no information, nothing, has given an answer to what happened to Jeremy. Perhaps one day someone will take over the investigation and find new clues. Jeremy's mum has also received false information, often from nasty people who wanted to give her false hope in order to make her suffer more. This isn't your case, but what I'm trying to say is that these situations are very complex.

Perhaps there will never be an answer to most of these tragedies.

In novels, yes, there is an answer, a solution, light, but life is not a novel, for some situations.

Back
Top Bottom