Impact? Massive wave anomaly in the South Atlantic moving North

Maybe just some glitch on the site? Some people say they have seen weird stuff on this site before. Maybe due to the fact that various theories were circulating about the strange things that happened during the eclipse, some accounts suddenly started pulling out some anomalies, and in this case there just happened to be an error on the site during those days.
But that's just my attempt to look at it from a different perspective. Tbh considering that nothing happened/was visible at the African shore, there probably really was nothing. Even if something big happened underwater there should be an impact, right?

If caused by outgassing, then what amount of gas released would create a bubble of 80 foot waves, covering an area roughly the size of Brazil? That would be a whole lot of gas.

Likely its a software thing. On other mapping systems, there are no reports of the anomaly, there are also no reports of waves in African countries, which would have been hit by now.

Hello,

i did see this video about this supposed anomaly resulting in 84ft wave height this morning on one of my telegram channels. So i did check Oceanweater.com and NOA / FNMOC. According to this websites the atlantlic is supa calm.

ocean-1.jpg
ocean-2.jpg

FNMOC / NOA looks the same. Could be manipulated of course but a waveheight of over 80 ft would had been reported by various sources by now. Therefore i file it under clickbait.

In the Canary Islands there was very strong waves on April 10.

This is translated from a newspaper in Spain:

The General Directorate of Emergencies of the Government of the Canary Islands has declared an alert situation, throughout the archipelago, due to the risk of coastal flooding due to surges in waves onto promenades and roads close to the coastline during high tide.
Although no personal injuries have been reported, the number of evacuated homes is 17. After the evacuation, a day center has been set up as a shelter, run by the Red Cross, specifically in the area of La Mareta (Abades), although it is estimated that The majority of affected homes are second homes.

The president of the Cabildo of Tenerife said at a press conference that the waves have ranged between 3 and 3.87 meters high, and from 3:00 p.m. and 3:40 p.m. this afternoon the next high tide is expected, but In the two hours before and after there may be waterfalls and entry of the sea onto land.

I searched for the same thing for February 22:

The Government of the Canary Islands, through the General Directorate of Emergencies, declares the alert situation for coastal phenomena in the archipelago starting at 8:00 p.m. today, Friday, February 23.

This decision is made taking into account the information provided by the State Meteorological Agency and other available sources, and in application of the Specific Emergency Plan of the Canary Islands for Risks of Adverse Meteorological Phenomena (PEFMA).

Territorial scope:

Autonomous community of the Canary Islands

Observations:

Bad state of the sea and northeast wind of force 5 to 7 (30 - 60 km/h), more intense on the southeast and northwest slopes of the islands and on the high seas between them. Strong swell with large areas of rough sea, northwest swell of 3 to 5 meters and combined sea waves on the open coasts to the north and west of the islands of 4 – 6 meters, without ruling out larger occasional waves.

It cannot be "real" in a physical sense. You cannot move cubic miles of water without leaving evidence. Tsunami. Cargo ships disappearing (don't you think there almost had to be cargo ships in that size of an area?). A buoy dropping 2,000 feet? get real. that would be the apocalypse...

Ben Davidson of "Suspicious Observers" covers the "glitch" below. He thinks it was one of two possible things - as mentioned before, satellites often "glitch" when passing over the area due to the South Atlantic magnetic anomaly, and that could have happened here. He also posits that an asteroid was known to be on a path to intersect the ionosphere at that time and space, and an impact there could also have caused the satellite to erroneously attribute a high-altitude impact to an oceanic event.

I have it from a good source that this was what we thought it was: ocean floor subsidence and outgassing.

Related to this perhaps

Feb 25th 2022

Q: (Joe) When you say "sequence", you don't necessarily mean in the same geographic region then?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) On the...

A: However, watch Africa.

Q: (Joe) Africa doesn't usually have quakes.

(Niall) The Great Rift? Somalia and the horn of Africa...

A: Recall the strange events off the coast several years ago.

Q: (Joe) The outgassings?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) So it could be Africa as in off the coast of Africa.

He also posits that an asteroid was known to be on a path to intersect the ionosphere at that time and space, and an impact there could also have caused the satellite to erroneously attribute a high-altitude impact to an oceanic event.
I was thinking about that too. He said the asteroid was 10ft wide, but I wonder, would that be big enough to cause any kind of disturbance, such as in the wind data, that could be tracked or be used as a potential indicator? this is just me speculating

Back
Top Bottom