Human “crop circle”

ElmerDirtly

The Force is Strong With This One
Random. This won’t leave my mind so figure it’s best to put it out there. An internal conceptual vision I keep seeing. (And mind that words, language, is a poor paintbrush with which to share this, but it’s what I have) That of an obelisk, comprised of the force that is Laura and her lifetime of info “gathering” and “completed” by Ark and the thrust of his existence. This immediately surrounded by the “inner sanctum” folks whose disciplined “work” supports and guards the obelisk, and provides guidance, forbearance, and “enforces” mindfulness upon those climbing the hill to join and support the obelisk. And also those “unknown” entities whose “mission” is similar, yet separate and are bringing their own cognizances and frequencies to the periphery. Yet, all those seen as supporting the obelisk (maybe, actually, the entire “unit” of obelisk and support system) are seen as a geometric, multi/hyperdimensional “object”, structure that is not unlike Bucky F’s geodesic dome, but way beyond 3D. This whole picture, this whole structure, this living entity, seen as a “crop circle”, a cosmic “tattoo” upon the 3d earth, Gaia. To vibrate, to shake, to resonate with, to draw forth unto itself those of like mind, whether they are currently conscious of such or not. To provide anchor of a higher sort, on/around/in the planet (and maybe galaxy?), at this juncture, this “collision of worlds”. Sigh, the constriction of words…. (That’s 4 dots for those counting)

Anyway, channel 1332a as I was flipping thru the internal tv. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom