How are you feeling?

I have been having nightmares and intense teeth grinding since the Moscow attack, as if that event hit my soul very hard. Some characters in my dreams are completely crazy (outright psychopathy). I watch them do senseless things, but I don't wake up immediately from witnessing the horror—instead, I interact with them and live through their psychosis, which is very draining.
Uncontrollably, I'm back to going to bed early and waking up at... 3 AM. 😟
(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?
(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.
(Andromeda) UFO reports.
(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.
(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.
(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.
We are tested every day by the Divine Cosmic Mind...

I have been having nightmares and intense teeth grinding since the Moscow attack, as if that event hit my soul very hard. Some characters in my dreams are completely crazy (outright psychopathy). I watch them do senseless things, but I don't wake up immediately from witnessing the horror—instead, I interact with them and live through their psychosis, which is very draining.
Uncontrollably, I'm back to going to bed early and waking up at... 3 AM. 😟

Yes, we are tested more now than ever it seems, and I am sorry to hear what you are going through. Thank you for sharing and I hope this eases the burden for you.

Just remember that you are not alone and as always, "all there is is lessons".

Last night, the nightmares continued, although less intensely. I'm wondering if this is related to the Full Moon?

Anyway, here is the dream:

Two 'zombie' groups are roaming the streets. One is dressed in white (à la Ku Klux Klan), while the other is dressed in black (Squid Game style). Expressionless, they walk in unison, like soldiers. Their master is not visible. Their walking direction is what defines them. If don't walk like them, you become a target. I tried to blend in and not get recognized, but failed miserably because my frequency was so different from theirs. They could spot me from a mile away.

"Hey you! Come over here!" said one of them as I was exiting a shopping mall.

A young guy started chasing me—he was very, very fast. At this point, the scene completely changed. Now, there were infinite doors in front of me. Each time I opened a door, another one popped in front of me, but my perspective was rotated by 90 degrees. I looked behind me to see if I was being chased, but I couldn't see anything, so I kept opening doors as fast as I could. Eventually, the endless cycle stopped—there was somebody behind the door! I was greeted by a family. It was their home. I wasn't afraid of them, but then the scene changed again. From this point, I can't recall the details although I remember being in some kind of bizarre lab with some people.

Exhausted from repeatedly waking up so early, I went sleep at 6 PM today and, "after a good night's sleep," looked at the clock only to realize that it was 10 PM (and not 6 AM!). It is now midnight here and I'm peacefully watching the sky hoping to see a blazing comet, haha!

Yes, we are tested more now than ever it seems,

Just remember that you are not alone and as always, "all there is is lessons".

This isn't the same as your nightmare but the quoted comments prompted me to share my experience yesterday. I was both in AWE and slightly creeped out, it felt like I was being watched

So yesterday, I realized the whole Wave Series is on the website for free. I started reading the last one, the only one I haven't read and I'm reading a part where it talks about how we are programmed and conditioned and even as people who do the inner work, we will still catch ourselves playing our programs and it's important to be aware.

Later that day I decide to go for a walk/run. I had a path in mind I was going to stick to. But when I came to a certain fork in the road I felt an urge to take the longer road that leads to more nature. As I was walking & running down this road I see a garbage bin that's overflowed and garbage on the ground across the street.

I get an intuitive impulse to go pick up some of the garbage. I didn't want to at first, not that I mind picking up garbage but for some reason it made me feel embarrassed that others could see me do it (a program I am exploring). Anyways, I pick up the garbage and continue on. Then lots of wind and a huge rain cloud looms over suddenly turning from sunny to it's about to pour.

So, I end up not going to the nature and turning down a street that will lead me home sooner. On this road there was a community book box (take one, leave one). I passed it first but felt this urge to go look at a book, similar to the urge to pick up the garbage.

So, I thought what the heck- I'll do it. I pick up a book without looking at any titles and turn to a random page with the intention of being open to any message I need to hear. I open to the random page and on the left side nothing but on the right page

I kid you not it says "There are a thousand programs for a thousand different uses" . I was like whoa, that's creepy. Then I read further up on the page, it was taking about aliens... that aliens use thousands of different programs. The whole page ended up talking about aliens using programs in a similar way to how the wave mentions they do. Then I read the title of the book, It's a fiction book "Alien Hunters"

I was thinking. What is this trying to tell me? That there is a program I am currently running I'm unaware of and am being called to find it? I mean, doing the inner work we are doing that all the time but still it was all very synchronistic and reminded me, we are never alone and all there is are lessons

Hey so I have legitimate voices threatening me right now (again). This shit has been happening forever. I'm going to bed. Just wanted to leave ya'll with a tag.

View attachment 93583

Sorry to hear that. There are lots of various things hearing voices could mean, from schizophrenia to diet issues, or substance use or spirit attachments, etc. All of which would lead to different treatment methods/forms of protection. Do you personal thread where you've shared about yourself and these threatening voices?

I think what I'm going through might be related to something about how time is not grounded right now. My past looks totally made up sometimes, even though i take full responsibility for the mistakes that I've made. By the way notice how I bolded "time is not grounded." This is because one of the events of the past that looked extremely suspect to me had memories of a conversation I was having with someone about ting.com. And I zoomed in on that T.I.N.G and thought "TIME IS NOT GROUNDED" what I just found out is an acronymic expansion:

where an existing word is used to create a phrase or sentence by taking each letter of the word and using it to stand for another word. This can be done humorously or creatively to give new meaning to the original word. Here's an example using the word "DOG":

• D: Deacons
  • O: Of
  • G: God

So I did this with the ting.com and thought "time is not grounded." And now that event makes even less sense than it did before. So that's something you can do, is observe some of the things in the background of your memories (like visual items, or certain background noises, etc.) and scan them for possible messages.

I think what I'm going through might be related to something about how time is not grounded right now. My past looks totally made up sometimes, even though i take full responsibility for the mistakes that I've made. By the way notice how I bolded "time is not grounded." This is because one of the events of the past that looked extremely suspect to me had memories of a conversation I was having with someone about ting.com. And I zoomed in on that T.I.N.G and thought "TIME IS NOT GROUNDED" what I just found out is an acronymic expansion:

So I did this with the ting.com and thought "time is not grounded." And now that event makes even less sense than it did before. So that's something you can do, is observe some of the things in the background of your memories (like visual items, or certain background noises, etc.) and scan them for possible messages.

I think what you're going through has to do with humans (including you) having very bad memories. It may also have to do with humans (including you) being prone to having delusions of grandeur. Not everything is a timeline shift, and I wouldn't go looking into your head for any special messages. I used to do that. It's actually very dangerous. So is engaging with unseen voices. Not knowing much about your situation, I would say it would be best to just stop all that. Look into the material in the forum on mental blocking, ground yourself in daily tasks, make sure your diet is good, get exercise and plenty of rest. I think it would also be good to get yourself to a doctor and a psychotherapist and have yourself checked out or you could get into some serious trouble.

I think what you're going through has to do with humans (including you) having very bad memories. It may also have to do with humans (including you) being prone to having delusions of grandeur. Not everything is a timeline shift, and I wouldn't go looking into your head for any special messages. I used to do that. It's actually very dangerous. So is engaging with unseen voices. Not knowing much about your situation, I would say it would be best to just stop all that. Look into the material in the forum on mental blocking, ground yourself in daily tasks, make sure your diet is good, get exercise and plenty of rest. I think it would also be good to get yourself to a doctor and a psychotherapist and have yourself checked out or you could get into some serious trouble.

I understand the caution but it can be a very helpful exercise sometimes for extracting information and understanding things about the nature of reality. I remember some time ago I was reading the transcripts, and a pure coincidence was mistaken for a synchronous event, but then the C's pointed to the flute instead, which began a productive discussion on fluted grooves. What I understood from this exchange was that pure coincidence and pure randomness also contains within it helpful information if you can perceive it. I applied this principle to analyzing my memories. You are right in that this can be risky if perceived incorrectly.

As to your assertion that "not everything is a timeline shift," from my understanding of it at this point, I would have to respectfully disagree.

I don't believe thinking like this equates to "delusions of grandeur" unless you let it.

And I do have reason to believe that positive timeline shifts in the "past" is occurring, it's just a lot more elusive but it can be faintly perceived.

Seemingly inconsequential things like what has been described regarding finding meaning and interpretations in pure coincidences from the "past" can be helpful if it isn't done in a delusional manner and you stay true to your own nature with the willingness to grow in the process.

With all that being said, much of what you posted should definitely be taken into consideration, not just by myself but by anyone reading your post going through these tough times.

I understand the caution but it can be a very helpful exercise sometimes for extracting information and understanding things about the nature of reality. I remember some time ago I was reading the transcripts, and a pure coincidence was mistaken for a synchronous event, but then the C's pointed to the flute instead, which began a productive discussion on fluted grooves. What I understood from this exchange was that pure coincidence and pure randomness also contains within it helpful information if you can perceive it. I applied this principle to analyzing my memories. You are right in that this can be risky if perceived incorrectly.

As to your assertion that "not everything is a timeline shift," from my understanding of it at this point, I would have to respectfully disagree.

I don't believe thinking like this equates to "delusions of grandeur" unless you let it.

And I do have reason to believe that positive timeline shifts in the "past" is occurring, it's just a lot more elusive but it can be faintly perceived.

Seemingly inconsequential things like what has been described regarding finding meaning and interpretations in pure coincidences from the "past" can be helpful if it isn't done in a delusional manner and you stay true to your own nature with the willingness to grow in the process.

With all that being said, much of what you posted should definitely be taken into consideration, not just by myself but by anyone reading your post going through these tough times.

Okay, well disembodied voices with ill intent generally don't just hang around unless there is a frequency match, which means you're doing something to attract them. Check out William Baldwin's book Spirit Releasement Therapy for more details on that. Its quite likely that you're encouraging these voices in some way. It could be by dissociation (searching for secret messages in your memories sounds like dissociation to me), or thinking that you're special, or via some other unconscious belief you have, or because you have a mental illness, or because you have a physical parasitic infection, etc. Maybe all of the above, who knows. It's usually multi-factorial. As always, it's up to you what you wanna do. Best of luck.

@Andrey I think it's fair to say that many mental illnesses are caused by some physical malady. I've suffered much of this myself, and I'd say eat plenty of red meat, get some oily fish into your system too, perhaps add chicken too and as a veggie choice I'd say go for cabbage or other cruciferous types would be good too. A healthy body is primed to create the conditions for a healthy mind after all. Try to ascertain a base line for who you think you are, and then just sit with the feelings and observe closely.

I'm a recovering schizophrenic and this method of getting back to basics has worked for me since 2014 in particular. I practice this method of sound self-nurture and maintenance to this day. 4d STS focuses it's attention on any weakness in an individual's 3 body system; intellectual, emotional, and physical. Focus your time and efforts on these 3 departments of life and you'll better get a handle on yourself and from there you can build up your core being. Keep it simple to start off with, write a journal and if you draw, write poetry, paint, whatever, maintain a creative outlet if you can. You've been set a challenge and it's all now on how you respond. Do you drift into magical thinking (which can be positive but it lacks basic soul nitty gritty imho) or do you pull yourself up from the floor and get to know who you are better? At the end of the day it's all down to you.

I hope you rise to this challenge with a solid mind and a determined attitude. All the best to you man, I hope you come through this stronger for the experience.

I just wanted to add, I'm not issuing a diagnosis on you @Andrey, rather I was responding to @iamthatis rather probing responses. I tend to think that any form of attack from 4d STS and the "system" in general can have effects on the 3 body system. It pays well to have a robust defensive mechanism to any forms of fluctuation in how we live our lives. Probably doesn't need to be said actually. I apologise if I've just added noise in my last post.

I'm feeling pretty good these days I've gotta admit. I've built a weekly routine where between Mon-Fri I work on my reading and research, and when Friday evening comes I put work down and listen to music and have a couple of beers. Not healthy I know, but I need a bit of catharsis at weekends. So I either listen to music or play my own on my keyboards. Following Gaza in particularly is terrible to watch, so my anger really gets going then. I share my news on X, then withdraw into self reflection. This has happened a lot lately, because my parents are now in their mid 70s so I understand I'll be facing a lonelier future in the years to come. Naturally this saddens me greatly so I take refuge at the weekends, spending time with them in conversation and treasuring these kinds of moments. I'm not the most talkative of guys but I'm good for a pithy phrase or two.

The world is primed now for what the Cs have said is an incoming marker event. I'm ready for whatever comes now, just bring it on, there's nothing that can scare me from this point. My local area is quiet and efficient, no big troubles. What I go through is nothing compared to a Gazan so really I can't complain.

Hey so I have legitimate voices threatening me right now (again). This shit has been happening forever. I'm going to bed. Just wanted to leave ya'll with a tag.

View attachment 93583
Hi hope your okay, I've had similar experiences over the years. As well as what folks have said here, from what i know and have read in the Ra transcripts people can also become targets of negative entities when they choose to work in the light, like putting your head above the parapet.

Or there may be many other reasons too, again like what others have mentioned here. And the stuff like diet exercise etc is very good advice.

But I'm not sure that what your going through necessary means there is something wrong with you or that you are mentally ill etc .

Although without knowing more about what your going through it's difficult for anyone to work out what's going on.

I'm not sure what you meant by time line grounded, maybe it was referring to how the STS mess around with it (that's what i understood it to mean). If so this is something I've thought about alot and it's a really difficult thing to get my head around to say the least.
But it didn't come across to me like you had delusions of grandeur. Although we are all susceptible to it for sure I've made plenty of mistakes like this. But it came across like you were experiencing confusion.. I dunno. From what I've read in the C's, it's no trouble at all for sts to pay particular attention to any of us individually, that may include manipulation of time. Again I'm just going on stuff I've read and don't know enough about much, to offer you any particular advice or try to tell you what to do.
Prayer may help you. Just hope your okay.

Im watching Bernardo Kastrup in a dutch interview and its fun, while clarifying some stuff. The language barrier/ intersection at play is also very interesting. Been feeling extremely lethargic and uninterested in alot of usual things but i feel the upswing coming up. The 8th April date is now deeply tied to 'Heroes' for me for some reason, together with the notion that 'feeling is the key' - which is what the indian scientist in the series identified as the primary key to all abilities.

Back
Top Bottom