Graham Hancock

Re: Black Magic, Shamanism, Supernatural, Graham Hancock

Yes thanks. I'm...still downloading with my slow connection.

As for the other recent post, I, me, mir, mich, am not trying to manipulate everything - in your (or you's) sense of the word. I was simply sharing my take on the whole thing. Neither defending it or otherwise. It may've sounded like a defense as there are some things there I don't see as being inimical.

Ie., (is that correct?) energy medicine. From here, it looks very close to all the above, without the black intent. If you put your awareness on the chi (ions) in your arm and move it around - stimulating the meridians towards proper flow, ie health - you are in fact manipulating subtle, esoteric energies.
But the terms esoteric etc are misnomers to my mind. It's natural.

Back to Lúthien. That looks almost um, norske or swedish bit I suppose it's not. Gaelic? I was pleased to see that the EE phrase was. Not that I can speak it but it's rather special. Have read gaelic (among others) was viciously suppressed at certain points in history.

Thanks for the offer. Mayhaps that's why my subconscious got me back here.

Azoth said:
As for the other recent post, I, me, mir, mich, am not trying to manipulate everything - in your (or you's) sense of the word. I was simply sharing my take on the whole thing. Neither defending it or otherwise. It may've sounded like a defense as there are some things there I don't see as being inimical.

So when you say "We" in your posts, you are just referring to yourself? That's all Gimpy was wondering about. A simple answer is all that is asked.

Azoth said:
Ie., (is that correct?) energy medicine. From here, it looks very close to all the above, without the black intent. If you put your awareness on the chi (ions) in your arm and move it around - stimulating the meridians towards proper flow, ie health - you are in fact manipulating subtle, esoteric energies.
But the terms esoteric etc are misnomers to my mind. It's natural.

"Energy medicine" happens naturally when the magnetic center fuses and there is full access to the energies of the higher centers. But that is an emotional process - the true meaning of only being able to get there through "the heart." That is what the EE program is designed to facilitate - cleanse the organism mentally, emotionally (mainly), which then directs the physical cleansing process though some of that does happen as a by-product of stimulation of the vagus nerve.

In other words, if you become all you are capable of becoming, in a network with others doing the same, you ARE that and don't need to try to fake it or take it or make it. It's not "out there" it's inside - but only after the fusing. Major process, but well worth the effort to be consistent and persistent in practice.

I hit my own quote as this page hasn't loaded correctly in two days.

But we got some surprising results from EE. Let's hope this builds. Am familiar with most of the techniques but for the specific counting pattern. Think it may've called for it, but I include abdominal contraction at the end of each inhalation (compressing chi).
Wondering if it's ok to substitute the hatha yoga warm up with a tai chi shibashi routine I've been doing.
Last night I just used the audio without the warm ups yet still benefited. A multidimensional cleansing. My countenance was vibrant and youthful. But more than youthful, I could see a glow that's been hidden for quite sometime.
Thanks for the free tracks!

Azoth said:
I hit my own quote as this page hasn't loaded correctly in two days.

But we got some surprising results from EE. Let's hope this builds. Am familiar with most of the techniques but for the specific counting pattern. Think it may've called for it, but I include abdominal contraction at the end of each inhalation (compressing chi).
Wondering if it's ok to substitute the hatha yoga warm up with a tai chi shibashi routine I've been doing.
Last night I just used the audio without the warm ups yet still benefited. A multidimensional cleansing. My countenance was vibrant and youthful. But more than youthful, I could see a glow that's been hidden for quite sometime.

Hi Azoth, it really would be the best idea to just do the program exactly as it is described - at least for a few weeks - to see how it works as it is. Every aspect of it is as it is for a very specific reason. Abdominal contraction at the end of each inhalation will actually get in the way. So - why not just try it as it is first?

With that said, any warm up routine you want to use will work - it's just that once you start the breathing, it's important to do it exactly as described and only that - try it, I think you'll like it! :)

Azoth said:
But we got some surprising results from EE. Let's hope this builds.

It does. It is cumulative.

Azoth said:
Am familiar with most of the techniques but for the specific counting pattern. Think it may've called for it, but I include abdominal contraction at the end of each inhalation (compressing chi).

Don't do that. It interferes with the vagal nerve activity. The IMPORTANT thing is the activity in the glottis. Believe me, it's potent and you don't need any of that other stuff!

Azoth said:

Don't see why not. Just don't alter the technique itself in ANY way. Very important!

Azoth said:

You are most welcome. If you do the POTS every night before you go to sleep, you will be totally amazed at the stuff that you will be doing in other realms.

If you can do the whole program, including the round breathing, on Mondays and/or Thursdays, you'll be part of a larger group doing it and, as you know, group meditations are powerful things.

"you will be totally amazed at the stuff that you will be doing in other realms."

Let it be so. I'll drop the contractions. Not sure what to exactly do with the arms in the warrior breath. Just keep them up a bit? Or do you "whack" do when saying hai?
Glad to see mention of Gaelic. Old Norse is cool to. Read some of that in a grove and then listen.....

Azoth said:
Let it be so. I'll drop the contractions. Not sure what to exactly do with the arms in the warrior breath. Just keep them up a bit? Or do you "whack" do when saying hai?

If you watch the intructional video, it demonstrates the various breathing exercises.

Must've cut off too soon as there was no demonstration of that specific item. I'll get one of my spirit attachments to redownload it. Oh azgehal, click that link again please.

Azoth said:
Must've cut off too soon as there was no demonstration of that specific item. I'll get one of my spirit attachments to redownload it. Oh azgehal, click that link again please.

At least you have a sense of humor about it! I had an attachment that took a year to get rid of!

I meant to post this awhile back in order to help compare with the drug-induced shamanic experiences but the holidays got in the way...

Ok, so this experience that I recognize as being shamanic is close to the one that Laura has already written about where she was given a necklace while meditating. I remember being about 11 years old when it happened. It was a dream that happened while I was asleep but it must have occurred right before I woke up since it was very bright out already. I remember walking into a tent and seeing these very wise, older men there waiting for me. They were very proud of me and I was proud of myself too. They held out a beautiful necklace for me that was the most stunning thing I have ever seen. A huge oval ruby in the center set inside very intricate gold work. One of them looked at me carefully as he held it out towards me and said, “you know what this means don’t you?” I did know, it meant that now that I was to receive this gift, I could or would never lie and would always tell the truth as best as I knew it to be. I think it was implied or shown to me somehow that any deceit on my part would literally harm my body. They placed the necklace on me and I remember leaving to walk barefoot across the most amazing grass I had ever touched. It was almost as if each blade had it’s own awareness somehow. I was approaching a rivulet and knew that once I stepped over it, the experience would end. Before I did, I remember glancing down at the stunning necklace in awe of how amazing it was. I remember thinking that it was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen but that it was going to really get in the way while I was playing- a typical kid thought! I stepped over the river and woke up feeling on my chest where I knew that necklace would be and was absolutely shocked to find that it wasn’t there since the experience had been so real.

This next experience was the catalyst that eventually lead me here to the forum and until I read this thread, I didn’t see that it was a shamanic experience at all. Apologies ahead of time for the length of this…
The “setup” occurred over a number of years ago so I’ll have to go back in time to April 2002. It began with my husband purchasing a dream journal for me, which was sort of out of his character, but I was happy with it since I’ve always had interesting dreams that I liked to recall and contemplate. The first dream I had and recorded in it was on April 13th. It begins with me flying to the top of this tall building where I see a man with a black jacket looking outside of this tall arched window. I’m completely absorbed with whoever this person is and at once have an overwhelming feeling of love for this man knowing that he was meant to be my true love and not my husband who was sleeping beside me. I found the dream disturbing since I was happy in my marriage but wrote it down as my first entry and then tried to forget about it.

Flash-forward to 2005 and I find myself living in a new home with child number two. My husband gives me the exciting news that we have the opportunity to move to Toronto for his work. I remember thinking about this move while at home one day when all of a sudden, I instantly “knew” that I would meet a man, a teacher who would be able to show me the path to my own enlightenment (something I had been searching for since I was a teenager) and even had a vision of him and his blue eyes to go with it. I was very excited about this prospect.
So it’s now 2006 and I’m in a newly built home that is just a couple of years old and it becomes apparent to me that even though it’s new, there is a ghost in the house. Everyone including my husband thinks I’m nuts but no one can change my mind since I regularly heard him stomping down my basement steps at night, heard my three year old talking to him and even had him kiss me while I was sleeping one night! Blechhh! That was totally revolting. Anyway, the only person who believed me was my good friend and neighbor down the street who mentioned that she had hired a local psychic to do some readings for her and a few friends and that maybe he could help. Since I was desperate and couldn’t sleep, I called him immediately and before I even mentioned anything he started to tell me about this dead dude living in my house. That was enough proof for me! So it was arranged that he would come and get rid of him and give a couple of readings for me, my sister and brother-in-law just for fun. My husband would have nothing to do with the guy and was unusually hostile toward the whole arrangement. He wouldn’t even let the children see the psychic and decided he wouldn’t be there to participate.

On the day the psychic arrived, I was so nervous and couldn’t explain why. I didn’t even calm down once he showed up and I saw that he seemed perfectly harmless. He got rid of the ghost immediately (he described him as an attachment to me-which was the first time I had heard it put that way) and told me a little bit about the entity- that he was enamored with me since I reminded him of his wife. Eww. With that done, we proceeded with my reading. He told me that my spirit guide was a shaman which was very powerful and explained that his mother was one too before she passed away. All of a sudden he went very quite and looked extremely uncomfortable. He claimed that his mother in fact had come to this reading and was communing with my spirit guide, which really freaked him out since he had only personally been visited by his own mother a handful of times. I sat there struggling to figure out what was going on and was intently watching his every move since he seemed really flustered. I also noted that he had amazing blue eyes (later of course, I would understand him to be the person who I had the premonition about before I moved!! What an amazing turn of events!). Besides that strange event, nothing about the rest of the reading really stood out for me.
Later that night though, as I was falling asleep I had this overwhelming impression that this psychic’s dead mother was giving me a message that she urgently wanted me to convey to him! She wanted me to let him know that he was supposed to also be a Shaman following in her footsteps and that he needed to start working in that direction. Now, I have no psychic abilities other than a good sense of intuition so this was a very strange experience for me. For more than a week I debated what to do about this since I wasn’t psychic and I didn’t even want to admit to anyone that this happened. I felt this overwhelming pressure to give this guy this message but was really unsure of contacting him with this since I wasn’t the psychic, he was. I didn’t want to seem like an idiot! In the end I made an appointment to visit with him at his new apartment since he was just moving in and didn’t have time to meet me anywhere else. He welcomed me into his apartment which was on the top floor of a tall apartment building and after I reluctantly told him what I believed to be was a message from his mother, he invited me into his living room to sit down and talk about it since he seemed a little shaken. While sitting there nervously recounting my experience, I looked around the apartment and noticed the beautiful view he had of the city from a tall arched two-storey window. Something was familiar about that window but I couldn’t really place it. The other strange thing was that I was beginning to feel a deep connection to this person I hardly knew. It occurred to me that this wasn’t the best situation for a married women- alone in another man’s apartment with a person who I barely knew and I began to feel very uncomfortable so I decided to leave since I sensed sexual advances by him were not far off.

As the weeks went by, we exchanged a few e-mails and the connection I felt to him grew which was odd because there was nothing other than his eyes that I would ordinarily consider remotely attractive. He also corresponded with my sister quite often as well and he began to tell each of us that we were both clairvoyant which was why I had those strange experiences (i.e. The beginning of the “your so special” maneuver). Of course the more he told each of us, the more enamored of him we both became and the correspondence continued. I also just happened to find my dream journal from all those years ago and when I read that first entry, I was paralyzed. That building that I saw in my dream was the one I had met him in only I was viewing it from inside the window rather than out!!!! The implications were just too much. Did I feel this strong connection to this man because he was in fact my soul mate? What was I supposed to do with this new knowledge as a happily married mother of two? I remember lying in my bed at night trying hard to sort out all of the bizarre events and praying for an answer in the form of a dream or anything.

Well I did have a dream that was truly strange but just seemed to confirm my connection to this psychic. I lived within an American Indian tribe somewhere in the Colorado area and I was about 13 years old. A boy that I had a serious crush on saw me watching him and knew that I liked him. He came up to me and kissed me three times- once on the corner of my mouth, once on my neck and once right over my heart. After this, he looked into my eyes, smiled a gorgeous smile and ran off into the forest. My whole body felt like it was vibrating with energy and when I woke up, I felt the same way for quite a few minutes. Of course, I instantly “knew” that this boy I had dreamed of was the psychic and I had a past life experience with him.

Shortly after this, while I was at the local community center with my children I had the unstoppable urge to cry. I had no reason whatsoever for the overwhelming sense of sadness I felt but it didn’t matter the tears began flowing. I tried to maintain some sense of control over myself since I was in a public place with my children at swimming lessons but it wasn’t very successful. The tears and sadness just kept coming! I rushed everyone home, made it through dinner, got everyone to bed early and just jumped in the shower and sobbed and sobbed. I cried for probably eight straight hours and during this time I was aware that a past life in which a man I was in love with chose another women to be with him instead of me and that was one of the reasons for the grief. And utter grief is absolutely what it felt like when I relived how it felt to be dismissed by someone I loved. At one point it felt like shock waves of grief were breaking out of my heart like the shockwaves of a nuclear explosion. This happened 5 times and I think this must be what true heart break feels like. It was awful and cathartic all at once and of course when it was over I was convinced that the man in the vision was that same psychic I knew.

I had to get to the bottom of things somehow because it was all just too much and the stress of it was causing me to lose weight and my hair was actually starting to fall out. I knew something was up but I couldn’t figure out what exactly it was and as I talked to my sister about this, I had the clear impression that she was withholding details of her own conversations with him from me. It began to seem like a competition between the two of us for this person’s attention was underway. And that’s when I stopped and really tried to figure out just what the hell was going on. When I began comparing notes with my sister, it turned out that he was trying to manipulate us both by appealing to our egos. He had told us all sorts of things that we wanted to hear in order to prey upon us in a sexual way and when we called him on it, he ran.
Now it took along time for me to piece things together from this event and it wasn’t until I came across the online version of the The Wave that I began to figure it all out. In retrospect, that psychic was most definitely an OP and a sexual predator. I also had a small panic attack when I read the Greenbaum paper, specifically the part about the psychic killers who communicate with their dead mothers (I forgot to mention that he was in the army and had told me he had killed a man!). But I always wondered about the heart breaking grief episode until just recently. I was sure that that whole experience was some sort of manipulation by the psychic using black magic to confuse me but after reading this post from Laura:

Laura said:
Fascinating, Rx. I had my first "shamanic" experience when I was two or three also. I described it in "Grace". It was extremely disturbing to me. I wasn't sick at the time, and it occurred in what might be called a hypnopompic state... upon awakening. I had another profound experience when I was nine and, in that case, the experience was connected with a severe illness. That, too, is described in Grace.

But, what is important here is what is done with these experiences. I think you (and all others interested in this topic) should read John Keel's "The Eighth Tower" and "Operation Trojan Horse." According to the Cs - which meshes well with what Keel wrote based on extensive research - and my own experiences, individuals with these capacities are tracked from birth, targeted, and corrupted "to the Dark Side" with clever paranormal propaganda.

It was via the Cs (and my own research) that I was helped to avoid a great deal in terms of the pitfalls of taking the wrong turns at these various decision points. The LAST of the experiences that the STS side was able to manufacture for my shamanic awareness occurred in the summer of 1995. The Cs referred to it as an "eclipsing of realities". Apparently, at that point, there was a "test" and I chose creativity and light. I didn't know it at the time, but then, that's how the creative forces work: you aren't given evidence in advance, the choice must be unweighted. It's the STS side that works overtime to convince you that you are having a bona-fide amazing experience, healing, interaction with good guys, and so on so that you think "wow! I'm so speshul!" Right there, you are lost.

Certainly, just about everything that the creative/positive path manifests can be experienced on the negative path, including healling, profound "spiritual experiences" that are staged, etc, but they are always accompanied by twists at crucial points, and what is called "bidding." An example of this is Whitley Streiber as described by Michael Topper. You can read about it here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm

Hancock writes about the connection between the UFO phenomenon and shamanic experiences as though this was a revelation to him. He should have been reading Keel. I wrote about this and published my thoughts (at the time) on the net back in about 1996.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/demons.htm So, Hancock is way behind the eightball - a day late and a dollar short figuring things out.

I don't have much time today, but I'm going to try to get back to Hancock's book and post some of my notes here.

I believe that what was happening was the awakening of my emotional center. I also think the experience was manipulated slightly or “twisted” to cause me to attribute the event to the psychic somehow and obscure my own shamanic experience. Of course I would love to hear from any one else who has another interpretation since it really could have been plain old manipulation of another sort.

No matter what, looking back on what I’ve just written, what a lesson! It pretty much covered everything from OPs to bidding, to apparent 4D STS manipulation and spirit attachments. Thank goodness for Laura and her team for putting all of her research out on the web as well as providing this forum as I would have never come this far in teasing this event apart on my own without it.

Rx

I think my last post must have been missed since it has been quiet awhile with no response :(, either that or i bored everyone to death...

I feel kind of silly quoting myself on this topic but I as I stated below in my last post, I was hoping to get some opinions ( supermod or anyone at all for that matter!) on what may have actually happened here since I'm still not quite sure.

Rx said:
I believe that what was happening was the awakening of my emotional center. I also think the experience was manipulated slightly or “twisted” to cause me to attribute the event to the psychic somehow and obscure my own shamanic experience. Of course I would love to hear from any one else who has another interpretation since it really could have been plain old manipulation of another sort.

Rx

Asking the question again in a different way, is it possible that the whole crying episode was some sort of psychic attack? I would really like to not give this psychic guy credit for anything since I think a monkey is more intelligent but I can't rule it out.

This was a very difficult and extremely confusing time for me so I really would welcome some input here and will happily supply further clarifications if needed.

Rx

Rx said:
I think my last post must have been missed since it has been quiet awhile with no response Sad, either that or i bored everyone to death...

I feel kind of silly quoting myself on this topic but I as I stated below in my last post, I was hoping to get some opinions ( supermod or anyone at all for that matter!) on what may have actually happened here since I'm still not quite sure.

Well I had to check this thread again to see if an experienced person responded to your posts, because I found your story very intriguing. Partly because I myself have not had any shamanic experiences, ghost encounters, nor blatant or obvious psychic experiences that I can remember. Perhaps I can just recall some eerie "knowings" occasionally. Perhaps the occasional astounding synchronicity and amazing coincidences. I was kind of hoping someone with more experience or at least more hours of research into phenomena such as what you described would post some ideas.

However, if everyone is quite busy, I wonder if it would still be useful to you to have someone although inexperienced in these phenomena, but at least familiar with these topics and doing the Work, to offer some "logic" or thinking check for you.

It does seem to me that you figured out the main issue, at least in its most important aspect: you identified a conduit of attack. And so far, it appears to me, you are trying to keep a level head about everything. So for whatever it is worth, I am not particularly worried about your situation.

As the C's once said:

Lesson number 1:Always expect attack.
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

As it seems you have shamanic potential, I would think you are prime target. Knowledge protects. And I guess work on your self will be paramount. But all this is nothing new to you if you are also a student of this group, so I am not offering you much more than encouragement, I guess!

Take it easy,
_Breton_

Breton said:
However, if everyone is quite busy, I wonder if it would still be useful to you to have someone although inexperienced in these phenomena, but at least familiar with these topics and doing the Work, to offer some "logic" or thinking check for you.

Thanks for responding! I really appreciate it.

It really is something that I've been waiting a long time to tell anyone and it was awhile before I even felt safe relaying it here because it sounds so crazy. It took me three days to write it but I did and I'm glad. I had intended to get my post in before the holidays but children and holiday logistics got in the way and prevented that. I think my fellow forumites had moved on to other things by the time I got to posting this. It is something that has been bothering me for awhile, so I think I'll just wait a few more days and then maybe send a message to one of the moderators who posted in this thread and see if they have time to check it and maybe I'll get to the bottom of it all finally.

It does seem to me that you figured out the main issue, at least in its most important aspect: you identified a conduit of attack. And so far, it appears to me, you are trying to keep a level head about everything. So for whatever it is worth, I am not particularly worried about your situation.

As the C's once said:

Lesson number 1:Always expect attack.
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Yes, I do think I've figured most of it out with the help of the information here on the forum (I spent most of my first year reading trying to sort out this incident) but other opinions are crucial to know for sure because I may be missing something. I'm not too worried anymore either since the knowledge I found helped me deal with most of the stress but I'll keep the quote above by the C's front and center in my mind just in case. Thanks for that.

Rx

Rx said:

Hi Rx, since you seem to be looking for input, I'll just chime in that it seems to me like this was simply a case of you being manipulated because you did not question your own impressions and 'feelings'. In short, you took your dreams and impressions as truth and then followed them, and were manipulated by a psychic, because you were open to feeling special, to 'knowing things' - instead of acting under the premise that any synchronicity is likely a trap, if not a signal to watch out. Dreams are one of the most effective forms of disinformation via 4D STS - especially when we so willingly follow them and create complicated back stories and theories that make our own manipulation very, very easy.

Until you got to the end of your post, I was thinking that you hadn't read the Wave, since Laura goes to such lengths to make is SO clear that it is a jungle out there and wishful thinking will get you every time.

I'm really glad you were able to come to the conclusions you reached on this - though I think it might be worthwhile to consider that the entire event was manipulated and that it was not at all only slightly 'twisted' - in short, you followed your own wishful thinking into a dangerous situation, due to a lack of willingness to question your own impressions - following them along the garden path into the hands of a predator. At the end of the day, it very well may be that all your 'strong feelings' and 'impressions' and 'knowing' were nothing more than illusion and wishful thinking that almost got you into a very bad situation. fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom