Fungal infections: sources and treatments

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The Cs recently have indicated fungal infections are ubiquitous and many of us would benefit from various treatment approaches to eliminate this.

I’m collecting pieces of information and will post tomorrow but wanted to start this thread. I feel it needs its own thread for everyone’s contributions to the topic rather than have them in the meeting discussion.
Edit—
I was thinking about:
- fungus in the home, identify it, cleaning methods.
-candida/yeast infections and treatments
-sinus fungal infections and treatments
-skin/nail fungal infections and treatments
-Pets and plants etc effects and treatments.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread gottathink!

There are a few things that I've been doing to keep mold at bay in the house, especially in areas where humidity is common (bathrooms, kitchen, washing machine, etc).

- Keeping the bathroom, kitchen and washing machine as dry as possible. For the bathroom, I saw a tip that I find very useful if your bathroom has smooth surfaces. The tip is to dry the bathroom area with a windscreen puller after taking a bath, just to help it dry faster as maintenance. I use one like this:

1705596810782.png

I leave it in the bathroom and we dry the area after taking a bath. Of course, it's always good to open windows and allow the air to come in, mold doesn't like that, but, usually bathrooms have a tiny window, so... I find that by helping it with a windscreen puller, it gets dry quicker.

- Similar to the above, when looking up how to clean mold or prevent it from growing in bathrooms, I came across hydrogen peroxide and I saw a video (which I can't find now) where a lady suggested spraying hydrogen peroxide on the bathroom walls and doors, leaving it for a few minutes and then drying it with a windscreen puller, in order to prevent mold from growing in that area.

Having learned that things such as hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, vinegar and sodium bicarbonate are all good to fight mold in the house, I have something like a spraying routine around the bathroom, kitchen and washing machine. I don't combine those things, just use one for some time, then the other, etc... I have the idea that that might prevent those critters from getting used to the cleaning substances :lol: People usually use chlorine and I've used it sometimes too, but I don't like it because it makes my eyes and skin itchy even when using small amounts.

Now, I think it is important not freak out about cleaning too, so, how I view it is that I do weekly maintenance with those sprays and a more heavy duty clean up with some rubbing just every once in a while. I know this might be common sense and taught within families, but in my case, no one had taught me that, so I found those cleaning tips very useful and I'm posting about them just in case they are useful for someone else.

Also, I think that we can't expect to live in a sterile environment, that's a fight we won't win and as these critters are part of our environment and even have their own function. Also, there's been some theories saying that too much environment sterilization can affect our immune system's ability to fight off these things. So, my thinking is that a clean environment is of course common sense, but without freaking out about it, doing what we can to keep mold and parasites at bay, for sure, but taking care of our bodies in parallel so that we can fight off infections and eliminate toxins properly.

I think there are some protocols that have already been posted in different places on the forum that deal with eliminating toxins and pathogens, so perhaps it would be good to collect those threads too and post them here. I might be able to help with that. Also, we know that diet is important to help the body heal and be strong.

One thing that I've come across while looking for other things was bentonite clay. I found that there have been studies with it that suggest this is good to help eliminate mycotoxins that come into our body due to exposure to some types of mold. It is mostly used for animals, but there are lots of people who use it as well.

I don't really have a precise protocol for it now (perhaps others who have used it can share their experience) but, from what I could gather, it is important to have the elimination pathways working properly when you use binders (bowel, kidneys, etc) so that you can actually properly eliminate whatever the clay binds to. So, it's important to work from different angles. Also, there's some concern that some binders can bind to nutrients too, so people usually warn against taking these for prolonged periods of time. What I think, is that it can be used for some time, then pause, take supplements, eat healthy, do other things to keep the body strong, and then do it again if necessary, and so on.

Here's a review on some of the benefits it seems to have:

Of course, more research is needed but I just wanted to share about it here since it might be one more way to help our bodies eliminate the toxins that are produced by mold.

And of course, if you haven't seen this video, I think it is very informative on the issue of mold toxicity:

I have often wondered if for certain places that are difficult to clean (corners, etc.) a UVC lamp couldn't help. These lamps are dangerous for the eyes and for the skin, but with good exposure (you put is next to the surface to sterilize, run away and close the door), they could perhaps eliminate some persistent mold?

I have often wondered if for certain places that are difficult to clean (corners, etc.) a UVC lamp couldn't help. These lamps are dangerous for the eyes and for the skin, but with good exposure (you put is next to the surface to sterilize, run away and close the door), they could perhaps eliminate some persistent mold?

I actually use one of these lamps regularly, this is the model I use:

IMG_3577.jpeg
It can be obtained on Amazon.

So far so good, and as mkrnhr mentioned, is dangerous for the skin and the eyes, I got this one specifically because of its size, can work on an entire room, and it also comes with a remote, so what I do is just leave the room with everything closed and use the little remote to turn it on from the outside, so I don't get in contact with it, as you can see in the image, you can time it using the little remote, if you are putting it in a big living room or a big space is recommended 30 mins to 1 hour to be on, if you want to use it in a small room, you can set it for 15 mins up to 30 mins.
Another thing to consider, there are usually 2 types of models for lamps like this. One which produces Ozone and the other one with a lower frequency that doesn't produce Ozone, I would go (and the one I have) is without Ozone production. Yes, Ozone can be effective disinfecting little areas where the UV light can't reach directly and also on fabrics, BUT ozone can be toxic to breath, and it tends to stays up to 2 hours in the environment where you used the light and usually dirty air particles or dust where Ozone is present, tends to fall down on the floor, so if you have carpets, you have to vacuum it right away (although you could say the same for a regular floor).
Overall, it is a great tool to attack larger areas with mold or with a tendency to get mold, specially is humidity is high. I use it once a week since my apartment has carpets everywhere and the weather tends to be very humid sometimes.

I came across a doctor named Ritchie Shoemaker who is the recognised leader in biotoxin related illness research. I did a search on the forum and he is already known here, see Michael B-C's post: Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)

He has seven books available that can also be found on Amazon, etc.

There are several interviews on YT with Dr. Shoemaker. Here's one from a 2022 "Interview With Judy" video titled Surviving Mold - Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) - Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker. It's quite technical but well worth the 56:52 min. watch. Automatic captioning is a bit wonky. I'd post more but I'm a bit busy today and thought just 'getting it out there' would be better.

Jordan Petersen also has an interview that was posted 22 hrs. ago with Dr. Shoemaker and Dr. Scott McMahon. Haven't watched it yet. (1:47:20)

After a transcript search, I'm posting these relevant sections for 'mold', 'fungas' and 'fungal' here for reference.

The question from the most recent transcript that started this thread is this one from S13, Jan. 2024:
(gottathink) Fungal infections have high prevalence around the world, but often are unrecognized. Baking soda solution reduces viscosity of mucus and kills fungus due to alkaline pH. What percentage of our members would benefit from a sinus rinse using bicarbonate of soda and or using this solution in a nebulizer?

A: Not a well thought out query. Best to have individuals assess their own condition and decide on their own. Fungal infections are indeed almost ubiquitous. Many would benefit from this therapy as well as other approaches.

S23, Sept. 2023:
Q: (Joe) Is there a mold problem in this house that's negatively affecting our health?

A: To some extent, yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Is taking the Pau d'Arco helping with that?

A: Yes. Mold affects almost everyone. It is ubiquitous.

S29, May 2021:
(Seek10) How widespread are black fungus deaths from COVID vaccine deaths in India?

(L) Do we know that black fungus deaths come from COVID vaccines? Do black fungus deaths come from COVID vaccines?

A: No

Q: (Joe) A lot of the stuff that's coming up like black fungus in India and stuff... When you mass vaccinate people with a strong vaccination that is basically a part of the virus, you immediately suppress the immune systems of lots of people.

(L) Is that what's happening? The COVID vaccine is messing up the immune system and people are being made susceptible to other invasive pathogens?

A: Yes

S21, Mar. 2020:
Q: (Andromeda) What does Noko have?

A: Inflammation due to mold.

Q: (Andromeda) It's an allergy. Poor little thing!

S18, Jul. 2015
(Perceval) What are those so-called "Fairy Circles" in the desert in Namibia?

(L) What do they look like?

(Perceval) They're in the desert, and it's like really low brush or grass. But there are thousands and thousands of these circles.

(Andromeda) Small circles in the sand, but they've never been able to figure it out.

(Perceval) They're like dead patches in a circle where the grass doesn't grow.

(Andromeda) Like sand circles.

A: Related to fungal spread under surface.

S25, May 2008:
Q: (Andromeda) What about the chickens? Why are the chickens dying? (L) How many died? (J) Four now. (L) Have we been giving them food and water? (Andromeda) It's the guinea fowl! It's pickin' em off! (discussion) (L) So why are our chickens dying?

A: Goal products.

Q: (L) What does that mean? (discussion of what answer means) (J) Does that mean some of the synthetic stuff lying around, like the expandy foam?

A: Yes.

Q: (Scott) Oh! What about the Veraxyl that I put on the chicken ramp? (L) The who? (Scott) The anti-mold, anti-fungus, anti-bug stuff that I put on the wooden chicken ramp?

Q: (Scott) Uh-oh! So, can we wash it or what?

A: Take it out.

Q: (Scott) D'OH! That's why they aren't walking up the chicken ramp. They start to walk up the ramp and then just fall over dead! (S***) At least it's not bird flu or anything...

A: No

S3, Sept. 2008:
Q: (DD) Well, that makes me feel better. (G) I wanted to ask about vitamin D supplements. Is it harmful to those infected with L bacteria?

Q: (DD) Silver should take care of that bacterial infection.

A: Partly, but here the problem is not enough of the right bacteria.

Q: (DD) Probiotic supplementation.

Q: (A***) Are the probiotics good for me too?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (discussion of probiotics and using them along with any antibiotic). (DD) The silver I've got... this BioPharma in India can't understand why this particular type of silver does not disrupt probiotics because every single colloidal silver experimentation that they've been doing, they had to supplement, and nobody knows why this process that makes this silver doesn't affect probiotics. That's something that they're undertaking a study on now. Because ionic silver will kill the probiotics... (A***) I wanna ask, do I have a problem with this bacteria as well?

Q: (A***) If so, is lying in the sun bad for me because of the vitamin D it produces?

Q: (A***) Sun is bad? Just a little bit of sun?!

A: Not direct.

Q: (A***) Whatever!! (laughter) Is that the reason I'm getting these white spots?

A: Fungal overgrowth.

Q: (DD) Quick question about the probiotic thing. Why is that this elemental colloidal silver doesn't disrupt intestinal bacteria?

A: Does not bind in the same way due to "shape".

a good dehumidifier is essential - you can get them fairly cheaply online and are quite cheap to run !
I seriously started using my dehumidifier last Autumn as the air indoors was very humid because of all the sheets of rain and I am really happy with it. The air smells better after running it.
Q: (Joe) Is there a mold problem in this house that's negatively affecting our health?

A: To some extent, yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Is taking the Pau d'Arco helping with that?

A: Yes. Mold affects almost everyone. It is ubiquitous.
I heard that we have to pay attention to the kind of Pau D'Arco we buy and found this article:
Two well-researched and used species are lapacho tabebuia impetiginosa and red lapacho tabebuia.

The medicinal part of the tree is the bark, specifically the inner lining of the bark, called the phloem (pronounced floam). Unfortunately, many companies use the whole bark, containing the dead wood too, and this naturally dilutes the activity of the material.

The bark of tabebuia avellanedae is valued for its powerful and therapeutic phytochemicals. Research on red lapacho tabebuia identified two active chemicals in pau d’arco called naphthoquinones: lapachol and beta-lapachone.

These chemicals have the power to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites. They have also shown anti-inflammatory properties, which are important in treating health conditions such as osteoarthritis.
Apparently, Pau D'Arco also helps detoxify the body!

Having learned that things such as hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, vinegar and sodium bicarbonate are all good to fight mold in the house, I have something like a spraying routine around the bathroom, kitchen and washing machine. I don't combine those things, just use one for some time, then the other, etc... I have the idea that that might prevent those critters from getting used to the cleaning substances :lol: People usually use chlorine and I've used it sometimes too, but I don't like it because it makes my eyes and skin itchy even when using small amounts.
I use a lot of vinegar for cleaning, and also put it in a squirty bottle. I use it neat with just a little squirt of dish soap added to act as a surfactant. With bathroom cleaning I spray everything after I finish my shower one night and wipe, rinse or scrub as needed the next night after my shower so that I'm leaving the vinegar for a good time to do it's work.

I also use the same mix in the kitchen without leaving it overnight because it cleans up stove tops, benches and sinks etc well too. For drain cleaning, I pour bicarb soda down the drain then pour neat vinegar down - it foams and fizzes up and leaves everything smelling fresh after the vinegar scent has faded.

If there is access to citrus fruit, the peels can be soaked in vinegar for a few weeks and then put into a squirty bottle. The vinegar apparently removes the citrus oils from the peels and gives the mix a citrus scent.

I also use vinegar in the washing machine in the fabric softener dish each time I put a load through. Even though the vinegar is watered down when used like this, it helps keep the washing machine clean. I have a hunch that since laundry detergent is alkaline, then the acid in vinegar may go some way to helping to soften the laundry anyway by balancing out the pH.

Cleaning vinegar has higher strength and can be found in the cleaning aisle at the supermarket here. I normally use ordinary white vinegar because I'm not sure if the extra acid will damage some surfaces over time.

I like the idea of using a dehumidifier to and might look into getting one. It has been very humid in this neck of the woods so far this year!

I was browsing around reading about mold and thought this was interesting from the Antibiotic wiki:

Antibiotics have been used since ancient times. Many civilizations used topical application of moldy bread, with many references to its beneficial effects arising from ancient Egypt, Nubia, China, Serbia, Greece, and Rome.[7] The first person to directly document the use of molds to treat infections was John Parkinson (1567–1650).

Fyi, John Parkinson is not of Parkinson's disease fame. That is attributed to James Parkinson in 1817.

Also, watching the Mold Wars videos, Dr. Hartman mentioned several times that, in air tests, for every one mold spore found in the air there would be 500 other particulates also captured. I don't know if this was posted before, but I remember a portable diy HEPA filter box construction made from four HEPA filters designed for furnaces, and a box fan sealed together with duct tape, that filters the air in a room. One problem with this is that in humid environments, the filters themselves can become breeding grounds for mold over time, but then so can the filters in the furnaces for which they were designed. The filters will need to be changed periodically. This could be a way to filter out some particles and mold in the air.

DIY HEPA Filter Box.jpg

In the most recent transcripts that mention fungus and mold, the C's say infections are almost ubiquitous, twice. I may just be reading into this reinforcement but I wondered if the C's were making a semi play-on-words with ubiquitous and Ubiquinol?

Reading the above transcript selections, I noticed one was 'missing'. This section came just a tiny bit further from the S18, Jul. 2015 segment. It didn't actually refer to mold or fungus but rather "bugs" and that might be why I didn't add it. 'Bug' referring to a generalised 'parasite', I think, mold and fungus could fall under that umbrella.

(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

There are a lot of references to 'parasites' in the S18, Jul. 2015 session actually, and although there is no other mention of mold or fungus specifically, they could be lumped in as a factor with 'transmarginal inhibition' perhaps?

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?

(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?

L reads from August 9, 1997 transcript:

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Boy, searches need to be so specific. I searched for 'fungi' and 'molds' and got this one:

S21, Nov. 2015:
Q: (L) So, in some cases it might be. This Brownstein book says that iodine is an excellent antibiotic for all kinds of organisms including bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, yeasts, molds, and viruses; that it has no side effects like pharmaceutical antibiotics, and there is no development of resistance against it. Apparently the only reason this is not being talked about is because they can’t patent it and make money. Well, of course, they want human beings weak and suffering: transmarginal inhibition and all that. People are more easily broken psychologically if they are sick or infected with something. So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Galatea) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]

Hi,

i can confirm that iodine works very well for fungus infections. I had one sinus completely blocked which had been confirmed by MRI imaging. I used to do 2-3 saltwater / sodium chloride nasal flushes daily while sometimes mixing the sodium chloride with a couple of drops of iodine.

One can combine this with putting a drop of coconut oil in the nose close to the sinus entry.

Back
Top Bottom