Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after ship struck it, sending vehicles into water

Re: looking for conspiracy or blame when there may be none or a true accident, I'm reminded of the C's saying a backlash will come, and also to the story of the boy who cried wolf. The parable is that the boy pretended to be under attack (lies) over and again, until the time when it was real for him and the village turned a blind eye, resulting in his demise. At some point, enough people will become aware of the murderous intent and depopulation agendas of both the US and Israel, that it will no longer matter in each specific incident, blame will be assigned in the overarching narrative and as the C's said "the backlash will be severe." I think that time is coming sooner than later.

This guy points out that 30% of global trade is being disrupted and breaks down the economic impacts plus the climate change scam aspect:
Hmm . . .
(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

[...]

(Joe) The plan is to destroy the current global economy - for all sorts of beneficial reasons for the elite. And obviously when you destroy the economy, you rebuild it on what? A digital currency.

(L) Absolute control!

This excerpt caught my eye from the Session 9 March 2024 thread. Also hearing rumors that it was a cyberattack - lots of noise about that lately.

This guy points out that 30% of global trade is being disrupted and breaks down the economic impacts plus the climate change scam aspect:

Just for clarity, he's referring to the suez and panama canals in that figure of 30%, not the bridge collapse. I can't see how the bridge collapse will have much impact on global supply lines.

I can't see how the bridge collapse will have much impact on global supply lines.

It appears to be more of a US disruption than globally although it's noted as one more thing added to the global situation:

Operations at the Port of Baltimore were halted after the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsed Tuesday. The collapse will impact shipping routes and trade in the region. David Lynch, a global economics correspondent for the Washington Post, joins CBS News with a look at the financial repercussions.

More in this vid:

BALTIMORE (WBFF) — While first and foremost, the focus of the Key Bridge collapse has been on search and rescue efforts, eventually, the tragic impacts will also span to local and global supply chain issues as sea traffic at one of the nation’s busiest ports shuts down indefinitely. Despite processing trucks still maneuvering inside the terminals, Port of Baltimore officials have declared no vessels will be traveling in or out of the channel until further notice. Sending incoming ships scrambling for new ports and the ones currently docked stranded.

In this vid, "Baltimore is the top port in the country for importing foreign cars"; "Not all ports can handle cars like Baltimore":

The bridge collapse that has indefinitely halted the flow of ships in and out of the Port of Baltimore could hurt the economy, strain supply chains and scramble deliveries along the East Coast.

An economic blow has definitely been delivered - by the usual suspects or truly, just an accident? An interesting note, though, is car dealers will have to depend on their current inventory - an inventory full of EVs that customers don't want. Also noted that coal is shipped out of that port, too. Maybe more to this than meets the eye.

Last edited:
not to disregard the tragedy of lives lost or people injured, but the gesture is a symbolic disruption, not practical, and it's reasonable to be suspicious of all details of the news report. look into the Star-Spangled Banner and the Burr conspiracy if you want to understand what's being commented upon with this gesture. look into the transcripts and read about the Quorum and the "Lizzie" cabal; these organizations are extremely concerned with prophecy, and much of their work is taken up with tracking, indexing and ENACTING prophecy. They reference an enormous library of texts that are for the most part entirely absent from the public domain and outside of academic records or scrutiny. This is the esoteric nature of the Statue of Liberty, of Chicago's World's Exposition (which re-enacted the fall of Atlantis as the cosmic setting for the spiritual duel btwn Edison and Tesla), or of the Athenium in Athens and the enormous Odin-ic Black Sun installation next to it. These people are concerned with "cabalistic" readings and MANIFESTATION of events described in prophetic texts. The most central and public example would be Revelations, from the New Testament, which we likely have publicly in a distorted, inaccurate form; for example, in the oldest extant copy of Revelations available to public academics, the number of the Beast is recorded as 616. The Nag Hammadi library and Dead Sea Scrolls are absolutely crucial resources for the public as they are MAGICALLY CONTROLLED DISCLOSURES that allow us to participate in triangulating what has happened as the canons of the Old and New Testaments were manipulated and distorted to conceal many of their most empowering insights (and Gnosticism and baptismal magic cults thoroughly suppressed). In my view, many of the "Earth Changes" described by Ra and the Cassiopaeans pertain to the fierce out-pourings of withheld female energy stored throughout the Piscean age in the CURRENT Aquarian deluge, whose heraldic order I invite you to witness and join as we usher in a time of restored female power and publicly-networked energy, and the no-longer-needed financial cabal is washed away in the torrent of the Goddess's ascendancy. No "Pagan" beliefs necessary if that's what this sounds like; the pagan pantheon is a veiling (re-vealing) of the forces of nature and a diagram of the personalities contained within your own breast, as William Blake well knew and announced in The Marriage of Heaven and Hell. Welcome to the era of disclosure, you made it. People are at all points in their journey, and that is to be respected, but to focus on whether or not this event has magical connotations is, in my purview, an extremely low bar for this community. Every event has magical connotations. Every event is "relevant." The media is guided by a financial cabal that has perhaps NO MORE OBVIOUS TRADEMARK than GESTURES INVOLVING DESTROYING VEHICLES AND MONUMENTS. The bridge bears the name of the author of our NATIONAL ANTHEM, written for events IN THAT PHYSICAL PROXIMITY. The question of whether this OSTENTATIOUS (emphasis on BONE TENT) gesture was somehow "planned" can now be evolved into a discussion of what it means. Please google the Burr conspiracy and Francis Scott Key, and consider reading the Star-Spangled Banner.

I'm sorry I keep obnoxiously overstating my point, sincere apologies, I really ought to do more digging myself before I say stuff with that tone, definitely grandstanding/mansplaining, my bad

[Planchette zooms around pointing at various numbers]

(L) It's going after numbers... Okay, start the number sequence over again because I don't know what you're talking about. First of all, who do we have with us?

A: Qoininna of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.
1711652997916.png

Could it be that the coding changes the C's mentioned STS forces are implementing involve messing with electronics and computers to cause chaos? They said to watch the sky, land, and water - and there's certainly also been a lot of bizarre train and plane incidents recently, some of which could be explained by computer malfunctions. It'd be interesting to keep tabs on disasters going forward to see if there are more with potentially mechanical than natural causes.

Could it be that the coding changes the C's mentioned STS forces are implementing involve messing with electronics and computers to cause chaos? They said to watch the sky, land, and water
Yeah, something is fishy. I think the 'wardrobe malfunction' of the ship was too well timed to be a coincidence. It's almost as if any catastrophe fits into the PTB's plans.

Land: Moscow attack
Water: Baltimore bridge
Sky: <to be decided, courtesy of 4D STS>
(L) Yeah! They're gonna release it in the Olympic Games, is that it?
A: Probably. The timeline is accelerating.

Don't forget the Solar Eclipse coming up! National Guard and emergency prep in spades above and beyond what anyone would normally expect.

Gen. Flynn thinks the bridge incident was the predicted black swan. And two minutes of pertinent data conveniently missing - that's just too telling. Sure can't blame it on Rose Mary Woods!

Fiercely loyal to Nixon, Woods claimed responsibility in a 1974 grand jury testimony for inadvertently erasing up to five minutes of the 18 1⁄2 minute gap on a June 20, 1972, audio tape. Her demonstration of how this might have occurred, in which she stretched to simultaneously press controls several feet apart (what the press dubbed the "Rose Mary Stretch"[6]), was met with skepticism from those who believed the erasures to be deliberate.

This story of the bridge reminds me of the story told by John Keel in his book that was made into a film, The Mothman Prophesies. John Keel's story takes place in a town called Point Pleasant, West Virginia.
As a native West Virginian who had relatives in Point Pleasant, that exactly came to mind when I saw the video of the Baltimore bridge collapse. Fortunately, no relatives on the bridge, but I had ridden across the bridge that summer with a cousin in a car with electric windows. My thought was you couldn't even get out of a car with those windows. Mysteries of the Museum featured the Silver Bridge collapse just the other day. Flawed I-beam that could no longer hold the increased weight of higher traffic volumes that had held in decades past especially as traffic was backed up on the bridge due to a red light on one side. That one beam breaking set off a complete collapse of the whole structure. The movie was quite entertaining, but the book - I learned things I had no idea happened!

Another point that gets very little attention - EVs are much heavier than their gas-powered brethren. It's becoming a factor in parking garages in addition to spontaneously catching on fire.

Last edited:
Yeah, something is fishy. I think the 'wardrobe malfunction' of the ship was too well timed to be a coincidence. It's almost as if any catastrophe fits into the PTB's plans.

There's also the possibility that man-made disasters are increasing - or being made to look like they are increasing - in order to keep people from noticing the parallel increase in natural disasters occurring at the same time that are NOT being covered in the news. It's probably true, however, that ALL disasters are increasing simultaneously, and the MSM is busy trying to distract us with squirrels, as usual.

Damn those cute little demon squirrels - they are the genesis of all evil, everywhere!!

Back
Top Bottom