Events in Russia

Am I the only one on this forum to think that, following the two last posts from youlik, all this decorum, golden solemnity and uniformed zombis are just too much serious and seriously too much ?
Do you think that's an enviable glimpse of our multipolar world's future ?
Do we human species still need such 'Imperator' style to lead the path, or any kind of 'Savior' by the way (be it some kind of Cesar, Christ or Whoever) ?
Just wondering out loud, don't please feel assaulted, it's only my conditioned point of view...
Decorum, uniforms and so on is the language of the density and the planet in which we live. An effective way to project your image inside and outside your country, to communicate. And this is an opportunity for people to gather too.

So for me it's a proposition. The important point being, are people sincere or is it fake with people not happy being here? As we live in a polarized world, STS vs STO there will be necessarily several propositions.

And this world being very concrete, you need concrete things to deploy your vision, not just love an light. Concrete things to transduce your intentions in the matter. And so at a level of country you need some ceremony to pool energies and to apply it. It seems difficult to do otherwise actually but if you have an idea it's welcome.

A last note about the master of this particular ceremony himself, you cannot say he is dressed in an 'Imperator' style, rather in a simple fashion.

Am I the only one on this forum to think that, following the two last posts from youlik, all this decorum, golden solemnity and uniformed zombis are just too much serious and seriously too much ?
Do you think that's an enviable glimpse of our multipolar world's future ?
Do we human species still need such 'Imperator' style to lead the path, or any kind of 'Savior' by the way (be it some kind of Cesar, Christ or Whoever) ?
Just wondering out loud, don't please feel assaulted, it's only my conditioned point of view...
In fact, there is still no multipolar world, it is just being born and theoretically it may not be born if Russia makes a mistake. Why Russia? Because Russia is now at the very forefront of the struggle for this multipolar world. It just so happened.
And it just so happens that we all see what the unipolar world is trying to lead us to. The destruction of states, the destruction of the family, the destruction of the individual. In the sense of dealing with all this, the further away, the more important some landmarks become. Moral, historical, traditional.
For me, the value of such events lies precisely in the preservation of such landmarks, in this case historical ones. And for those who have no reference points, the USSR dropped an atomic bomb on Japan (this is a reality for many modern Japanese, especially young ones), the state agency NASA does not hesitate to honor Shepard as the first man in space and many really think so, they appear as the norm of 78 genders, etc. Thus, the lizards are already very close.
This is not the only thing, but in my opinion the most important thing.

Многополярного мира еще по сути нет, он только рождается и теоретически еще может и не родиться, если Россия допустит ошибку. Почему Россия? Потому что Россия сейчас как бы на самом острие борьбы за этот многополярный мир. Так уж сложилось.
И так уж сложилось, что мы все видим то, к чему пытается вести нас однополярный мир. Разрушение государств, разрушение семьи, разрушение личности. В смысле борьбы со всем этим чем дальше, тем более важными становятся какие то ориентиры. Моральные, исторические, традиционные.
Для меня ценность подобных мероприятий как раз в сохранении таких ориентиров, в данном случае исторических. А у тех, у кого нет никаких ориентиров атомную бомбу сбросил на Японию СССР (это реальность для многих современных японцев, особенно молодых), государственное агенство NASA не стесняясь чествует Шепарда, как первого человека в космосе и многие действительно так считают, появляются как норма 78 гендеров и т.д. Таким образом и до ящеров уже совсем недалеко.
Это не единственное, но на мой взгляд самое главное.

Decorum, uniforms and so on is the language of the density and the planet in which we live. An effective way to project your image inside and outside your country, to communicate. And this is an opportunity for people to gather too.

So for me it's a proposition. The important point being, are people sincere or is it fake with people not happy being here? As we live in a polarized world, STS vs STO there will be necessarily several propositions.

And this world being very concrete, you need concrete things to deploy your vision, not just love an light. Concrete things to transduce your intentions in the matter. And so at a level of country you need some ceremony to pool energies and to apply it. It seems difficult to do otherwise actually but if you have an idea it's welcome.

A last note about the master of this particular ceremony himself, you cannot say he is dressed in an 'Imperator' style, rather in a simple fashion.
In fact, there is still no multipolar world, it is just being born and theoretically it may not be born if Russia makes a mistake. Why Russia? Because Russia is now at the very forefront of the struggle for this multipolar world. It just so happened.
And it just so happens that we all see what the unipolar world is trying to lead us to. The destruction of states, the destruction of the family, the destruction of the individual. In the sense of dealing with all this, the further away, the more important some landmarks become. Moral, historical, traditional.
For me, the value of such events lies precisely in the preservation of such landmarks, in this case historical ones. And for those who have no reference points, the USSR dropped an atomic bomb on Japan (this is a reality for many modern Japanese, especially young ones), the state agency NASA does not hesitate to honor Shepard as the first man in space and many really think so, they appear as the norm of 78 genders, etc. Thus, the lizards are already very close.
This is not the only thing, but in my opinion the most important thing.
Thanks for your answers.
@Ellipse It sure is difficult to do otherwise, this world being as it is. I am rather unsuitable to it, even knowing that I must accept this reality. What a world !
@youlik If 'the USSR dropped an atomic bomb on Japan' then we are unto something really unheard of ;-)

In light of the recent arrest of Deputy Minister Ivanov, the real change of minister was predictable. I wonder where Sergey Kuzhugetovich will be out now. I don't rule out that he will get a promotion. It happens with us.
Putin proposed to appoint Belousov as Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation

Moscow, May 12 - AIF-Moscow.
Russian leader Vladimir Putin proposed to appoint Andrei Belousov as Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation. This is reported by the Telegram channel of the Federation Council.

Belousov, 65, has held various senior positions in the field of economics, including Assistant to President Vladimir Putin on economic Issues, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Director of the Department of Economics and Finance of the Government of the Russian Federation, as well as Director General of the Center for Macroeconomic Analysis and Short-term Forecasting. From 1981 to 2006, he worked at the Russian Academy of Sciences (until 1991, the USSR Academy of Sciences).

From April 30 to May 19, 2020, during Mishustin's hospitalization with coronavirus infection, Belousov temporarily served as head of government.

In the last government, Belousov worked as the first deputy prime minister.

Earlier it was reported that all candidates for the posts of deputy prime ministers and ministers in the new government of the Russian Federation received support during their consideration at meetings of relevant committees of the State Duma.
Путин предложил назначить Белоусова министром обороны РФ

В свете недавнего ареста заместителя министра Иванова, настоящая смена министра была предсказуема. Интересно куда денут теперь Сергея Кужугетовича. Я не исключаю, что он получит повышение. У нас так бывает.

As I thought, Shoigu has been formally promoted. Now he will directly command the Iron Dimon. It is still unclear where Patrushev will be sent, but you should not worry, they have so many different feeders there, fat and not very fat, that they will definitely find where to attach the orphan father of the Minister of agriculture.
lightning: Putin has appointed a new Secretary of the Security Council

Russian President Vladimir Putin has dismissed Nikolai Patrushev from the post of Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.

By presidential decree, Sergei Shoigu was appointed Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.

The decree says that Patrushev was relieved of this position in connection with the transition to another job.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1715539614

Как я и думал, формально Шойгу повышен в должности. Теперь он будет непосредственно командовать Железным Димоном. Пока непонятно куда пошлют Патрушева, но переживать не стоит, там у них столько всяких кормушек, жирных и не очень жирных, что обязательно найдут, куда пристроить бесхозного отца министра сельского хозяйства.

In light of the recent arrest of Deputy Minister Ivanov, the real change of minister was predictable. I wonder where Sergey Kuzhugetovich will be out now. I don't rule out that he will get a promotion. It happens with us.

Путин предложил назначить Белоусова министром обороны РФ

В свете недавнего ареста заместителя министра Иванова, настоящая смена министра была предсказуема. Интересно куда денут теперь Сергея Кужугетовича. Я не исключаю, что он получит повышение. У нас так бывает.

Ah, I find Shoigu’s replacement—this Andrey Belousov fellow to be fiercely interesting the more I read about him. Here’s a few key qualities I’ve gathered so far:

• He’s an economist by trade as well as a prominent technologist & drone tech enthusiast.
• Putin obviously trusts him to integrate and reinvigorate the general Russian economy alongside the defense industries. Using his repertoire, we could see a more flexible & innovative relationship come into fruition between the privately owned manufacturing companies and the ‘state owned’ industrial powerhouses to ameliorate the sometimes sluggish pace of development within the defense sectors.
• He is a fairly tough and effective manager known for his practical approach to business. Therefore, a keen eye can be kept on the financial flows of the MoD and weed out elements of corruption.
• He’s also a practicing Orthodox Christian who has donated to/built a monastery in the Vladimir Oblast. He’s a man of faith.

From my current point of view, this decision to move Bolousov into the role of Defense Minister looks promising to pay out some handsome dividends down the line.

As usual, we shall see.

As usual, we shall see.
I will try to briefly express my opinion.
The most important and sad conclusion for me from these personnel changes is that nothing is happening strategically, namely Russia continues (for some reason unknown to me) to remain in the strong "friendly" embrace of global financial forces. This can be said, seeing the preservation of the positions of Siluanov as Finance Minister, Nabiullina as head of the Central Bank and Oreshkin as adviser to the President. If this is the case, then there is no need to talk about any serious strategic development of the Russian economy yet.
Now let's move on to tactical things. Belousov's appointment to the post of Defense Minister is certainly a tactical thing, and this tactical thing can also speak about some sad trends.
Firstly, Belousov's position as the first deputy prime minister of Russia allowed him to control and quickly balance, if I may say so, the efforts of these characters, and others too (after all, there are not only those three I wrote about, they are simply the most noticeable), now he, as Minister of Defense, loses these opportunities.
Secondly, the very appointment of Belousov to the post of Minister of Defense speaks about the intolerable economic state of this ministry. Simply put, they steal a lot, do not do enough useful things or, even worse, do a lot of harm.
That's how it is, in a nutshell.

Попробую вкратце высказать свое мнение.
Самый главный и печальный для меня вывод из этих кадровых перестановок это то, что стратегически ничего не происходит, а именно Россия продолжает (по какой то неизвестной для меня причине) оставаться в крепких "дружеских" объятиях глобальных финансовых сил. Об этом можно говорить, видя сохранение позиций Силуанова, как министра финансов, Набиуллиной, как руководителя Центрального Банка и Орешкина, как советника Президента. Если это так, то ни о каком серьезном стратегическом развитии экономики России пока говорить не приходится.
Теперь перейдем к тактическим вещам. Назначение Белоусова на должность Министра обороны это безусловно тактическая вещь и эта тактическая вещь может говорить тоже о неких печальных тенденциях.
Во первых нахождение Белоусова на позиции первого заместителя председателя правительства России, позволяло ему контролировать и оперативно балансировать, если можно так сказать, усилия указанных персонажей, да и других тоже (там ведь не только те трое, о которых я написал, они просто наиболее заметны), теперь на должности Министра обороны он эти возможности теряет.
Во вторых само назначение Белоусова на должность Министра обороны говорит о нетерпимом экономическом состоянии этого министерства. Попросту говоря воруют очень много, не делают достаточно полезного или, что еще хуже, приносят много вреда.
Вот как то так, если в двух словах.

As we say in such cases: the morning began on the collective farm. In principle, something like this was expected, but the worst part of this action is that the specified character, among other things, was engaged in protecting state secrets. How many state secrets have ceased to be secrets as a result of his activities?
The head of the Main Personnel Department of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant General Yuri Kuznetsov, was detained
In Russia, a scandal broke out around the detention of the head of the main personnel department of the Ministry of Defense, Yuri Kuznetsov. TASS sources report that Kuznetsov has been detained and investigative actions have been carried out against him.

According to the telegram channel "Baza", on May 13, the 235th garrison military court received materials on a person with a full name matching Kuznetsov's first and last name. On the same day, a court session was held on the election of a preventive measure in the form of detention for Yuri Vasilyevich Kuznetsov. However, at the moment it is unknown what decision the court made.

Yuri Kuznetsov previously headed the Eighth Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, which is engaged in the protection of state secrets. It is on his activities in this position, and not on current personnel matters, as it should be, that the attention of the investigative authorities is directed.

On the same day, when information about his detention appeared, it became known that Kuznetsov did not appear at his workplace. This confirmed suspicions about the conduct of investigative actions against him.

At the moment, there are no official comments from the Russian defense Ministry.
Задержан начальник Главного управления кадров МО РФ генерал-лейтенант Юрий Кузнецов

Как у нас говорят в таких случаях: началось в колхозе утро. В принципе нечто подобное было ожидаемо, но самая нехорошая часть этого действа в том, что указанный персонаж среди прочего занимался охраной государственной тайны. Сколько государственных тайн в результате его деятельности перестало быть тайнами?

A couple interesting tweets about the two new presidential aides for Putin

The Kremlin reports that Nikolai Patrushev and Alexei Dyumin have been appointed as "assistants to the President of the Russian Federation". Let's goooooooo

Patrushev is an old school KGB type, head of FSB for a decade, total hawk and hardliner. Dyumin is the godfather of Russia's Special Forces as they currently exist, he was also largely responsible for the Crimean operation. He is also currently the very successful governor of Tula oblast, and I know few people in Russia who are as well-respected among the troops as Dyumin. "Assistants to the President" basically means in touch 24/7 and giving reports that are taken very seriously. I'm very whitepilled rn.

Putin has just appointed Hero of the Russian Federation Colonel General Alexei Dumin, as his personal Presidential aide. Great news. PS. At the end of December 2020, LDPR leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky named Dyumin one of the politicians who could become Vladimir Putin’s successor as President of the Russian Federation

Very interesting developments! I’m pretty sure Putin is now seriously starting to put the right people into crucial positions so that they can continue to step into his huge footsteps in 6 years. He likely is also cleverly starting to get people out of those positions: People that he doesn’t see fit for what is needed. We should also note that Putin has made it very clear in recent months/years that people who have proven themselves in Ukraine on the battlefield will go on to become important leaders in Russia in the future in all fields. I think that is the right decision. So, in the coming years we might see a number of surprises in terms of appointments by Putin into important positions, that outsiders wouldn’t expect! All in all, I think Putin has already laid down a pretty good foundation for the future in Russia for good/decent leadership for many decades ahead. And a good/healthy society. And this trend doesn’t end. Even if he would step down now, I think he seeded a lot of good/decent people. In fact, I can hardly see how you could do it any better in this day and age! Quite astounding.

In contrast to that the west seems to have gone overboard in doing the exact opposite. So I think we can expect pretty dark/evil times there for many decades ahead.

Last edited:
Very interesting developments! I’m pretty sure Putin is now seriously starting to put the right people into crucial positions so that they can continue to step into his huge footsteps in 6 years. He likely is also cleverly starting to get people out of those positions: People that he doesn’t see fit for what is needed. We should also note that Putin has made it very clear in recent months/years that people who have proven themselves in Ukraine on the battlefield will go on to become important leaders in Russia in the future in all fields. I think that is the right decision. So, in the coming years we might see a number of surprises in terms of appointments by Putin into important positions, that outsiders wouldn’t expect! All in all, I think Putin has already laid down a pretty good foundation for the future in Russia for good/decent leadership for many decades ahead. And a good/healthy society. And this trend doesn’t end. Even if he would step down now, I think he seeded a lot of good/decent people. In fact, I can hardly see how you could do it any better in this day and age! Quite astounding.

In contrast to that the west seems to have gone overboard in doing the exact opposite. So I think we can expect pretty dark/evil times there for many decades ahead.

Indeed, it's like the negative selection described by Lobaczewski, wherein those with character disturbances get placed in positions of power.

@youlik, I found this info, I don’t know how to verify it but I think it is interesting. What do you think?
Russia Paints New Military Insignia on Invading Force - Same Symbol Used in Past Wars against . . . Khazaria
Ina,
I have already written about this. Right here.
All this symbolism probably has meaning and significance, like a red or white star, like a fascist Balkenkreuz, like a Japanese red circle hinomaru, but these signs are well-known and for this reason do not allow for interpretation options. In this case, we have a certain sign, which also has a certain meaning attached to it by those who decided to apply it. I do not know who made this decision, or for what reason such a decision was made, so for me the meaning of this sign, jokingly outlined in the video from the above message, is no worse than any other.
However, we can fantasize about the Khazars. There is a hypothesis about the emergence of financial clans in the world and their struggle among themselves. I will not explain it, just give a short excerpt. The Rothschilds and, more broadly, the British financial clans are considered the current heirs of Khazaria.

Я уже писал об этом. Вот здесь. Весь этот символизм вероятно имеет смысл и значение, как красная или белая звезда, как фашистский балкенкройц, как японский красный круг хиномару, но эти знаки общеизвестны и по этой причине не допускают вариантов толкования. В данном случае мы имеем некоторый знак, в который тоже вложен определенный смысл теми, кто принял решение его применить. Мне неизвестно ни кто принял это решение, ни по какой причине было принято именно такое решение, поэтому для меня смысл этого знака шутливо изложенный в ролике из вышеупомянутого сообщения ничуть не хуже любого другого.
Однако можно пофантазировать на тему хазар. Есть гипотеза о возникновении финансовых кланов в мире и их борьбы между собой. Я не буду ее излагать, просто приведу небольшую выдержку. Ротшильды и в более расширенном смысле британские финансовые кланы считаются нынешними наследниками Хазарии.

Ina,
I have already written about this. Right here.
All this symbolism probably has meaning and significance, like a red or white star, like a fascist Balkenkreuz, like a Japanese red circle hinomaru, but these signs are well-known and for this reason do not allow for interpretation options. In this case, we have a certain sign, which also has a certain meaning attached to it by those who decided to apply it. I do not know who made this decision, or for what reason such a decision was made, so for me the meaning of this sign, jokingly outlined in the video from the above message, is no worse than any other.
However, we can fantasize about the Khazars. There is a hypothesis about the emergence of financial clans in the world and their struggle among themselves. I will not explain it, just give a short excerpt. The Rothschilds and, more broadly, the British financial clans are considered the current heirs of Khazaria.

Я уже писал об этом. Вот здесь. Весь этот символизм вероятно имеет смысл и значение, как красная или белая звезда, как фашистский балкенкройц, как японский красный круг хиномару, но эти знаки общеизвестны и по этой причине не допускают вариантов толкования. В данном случае мы имеем некоторый знак, в который тоже вложен определенный смысл теми, кто принял решение его применить. Мне неизвестно ни кто принял это решение, ни по какой причине было принято именно такое решение, поэтому для меня смысл этого знака шутливо изложенный в ролике из вышеупомянутого сообщения ничуть не хуже любого другого.
Однако можно пофантазировать на тему хазар. Есть гипотеза о возникновении финансовых кланов в мире и их борьбы между собой. Я не буду ее излагать, просто приведу небольшую выдержку. Ротшильды и в более расширенном смысле британские финансовые кланы считаются нынешними наследниками Хазарии.
Oups! Well, I think there is a significance in the change from Z to that symbol. Is it important? No idea.

Oups! Well, I think there is a significance in the change from Z to that symbol. Is it important? No idea.
By the way, as for the tactical signs, I would like to add. It is unclear to me why Russian technology is indicated by the Latin symbols Z, V, N (the symbol O is also in Cyrillic). On the contrary, I would designate it with our letters. We have wonderful and unique ones: Ы, Ю, Ъ etc.
And so I just came up with the designation "ПЦ", which a Russian speaker will understand almost certainly and unambiguously, and an American will break his head. We have people here who are interested in the Russian language. I wonder if anyone will understand the meaning of this designation?:umm:

Кстати, что касается тактических знаков, хотел бы дополнить. Мне непонятно, почему Российская техника обозначается латинскими символами Z, V, N (символ О есть и в кириллице). Я бы наоборот обозначал бы нашими буквами. У нас есть замечательные и неповторимые: Ы, Ю, Ъ и т.д.
И вот я только что придумал обозначение "ПЦ", которое русскоязычный поймет почти наверняка и однозначно, а американец сломает себе голову. У нас тут есть люди, интересующиеся русским языком. Интересно, поймет ли кто-нибудь смысл этого обозначения?

Back
Top Bottom