Eclipses, Conjunctions, Alignments and Celestial Phenomena

While the stable beams are back at the accelerator and Large Hadron Collider at CERN, to get in tune with the twilight landscape of April 8 where they are expected to produce physical collisions, NASA is not far behind, as they expect to launch 3 rockets into the stratosphere to measure particle perturbations (they do not explain what kind):

NASA to Launch Sounding Rockets into Moon’s Shadow During Solar Eclipse. 🚀

NASA will launch three sounding rockets during the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024, to study how Earth’s upper atmosphere is affected when sunlight momentarily dims over a portion of the planet.
The Atmospheric Perturbations around Eclipse Path (APEP) sounding rockets will launch from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia to study the disturbances in the ionosphere created when the Moon eclipses the Sun. The sounding rockets had been previously launched and successfully recovered from White Sands Test Facility in New Mexico, during the October 2023 annular solar eclipse. They have been refurbished with new instrumentation and will be relaunched in April 2024. The mission is led by Aroh Barjatya, a professor of engineering physics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida, where he directs the Space and Atmospheric Instrumentation Lab.
The sounding rockets will launch at three different times: 45 minutes before, during, and 45 minutes after the peak local eclipse. These intervals are important to collect data on how the Sun’s sudden disappearance affects the ionosphere, creating disturbances that have the potential to interfere with our communications.
It’s often difficult to study short-term changes in the ionosphere during an eclipse with satellites because they may not be at the right place or time to cross the eclipse path. Since the exact date and times of the total solar eclipse are known, NASA can launch targeted sounding rockets to study the effects of the eclipse at the right time and at all altitudes of the ionosphere.

This year is shaping up to be the year of disbelief and confusion, I have had several already.
No doubt about it. Someone is conveniently trying to misinform because according to NASA they are doing this experiment because they know the trajectory, the time, the right place where the shadow is and they can send their rockets.
The truth is that these puerile explanations given by Nasa about this experiment and this way of hiding information about this eclipse from the general population in the media to create obfuscation is incredible; this may be a good sign that change is coming and that we should be prepared and happy against all odds. At least that's how I feel right now..

this may be a good sign that change is coming and that we should be prepared and happy against all odds. At least that's how I feel right now..
It seems almost palpable at this point, doesn't it ?

Political madness, mass murder, terrorist attacks, maritime disasters, planes disappearing, eclipses, nasa, psychos, mass vaccinations, lockdowns, ufos being discussed in congress...

As though the symphony is getting ready for a crescendo.

In the thread of the last session QuantumLogic made this comment that may relate to a more plausible explanation of what this Nasa experiment could be about:
(...) But yesterday I received my normal email letter from the ARRL (Amateur Radio Relay League) and discovered something I was unaware of.
ARRL April 2024 Letter

From the above link to the letter, I already knew that HAMSci was trying to get as many hams as possible to transmit on HF during the eclipse, but reading a bit further I read something that I was not aware of...

SuperDARN is a global HF radar array (they are actually dipole antennas in a massive array) that seems to be the continuation of the HAARP project- specifically in the 8-20 Mhz band. In fact, they have been utilized together several times in the past for different "experiments". Given what the C's have repeatedly told us about HAARP, I don't really trust the news releases concerning it or the SuperDARN array.
ARRL has partnered with Ham Radio Science Citizen Investigation (HamSCI), a NASA citizen science project, to encourage hams to send and receive signals to one another before, during, and after the eclipse. (...) HamSCI participants will share their radio data to catalog how the sudden loss of sunlight during totality affects their radio signals.
NASA plans to point a large telescope at the eclipse and broadcast the entire event across North America. In addition to NASA's plans, the Super Dual Auroral Radar Network (SuperDARN), a collection of radars located at sites around the world, will bounce radio waves off of the ionosphere and analyze the returning signals. Their data will reveal changes in the ionosphere's density, temperature, and location.
There is also the Radio JOVE project, which is made up of a team of citizen scientists dedicated to documenting radio signals from space, and especially from Jupiter. During the total solar eclipse, Radio JOVE participants will focus on the sun. Using radio antenna kits that they set up themselves, they'll record solar radio bursts before, during, and after the eclipse.
It appears that these NASA side projects seek to join forces to capture signals from incoming and radiated emissions that bounce back and produce certain types of changes, it looks like the usual Haarp only this one comes with the eclipse window.
February 22, 1997
(T) But why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird stuff going on all through the media?
A:
We told you that HAARP was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q:
(T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?
A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.
Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things.

From this there are many possibilities for what happens, among them the possibility of continuing to learn to resist and to understand:
Session Date: January 13th 2024

(Ryan) In a similar way to how the coronavirus strengthened anti-authoritarian tendencies and resilience in some of the population as a result of the hubris of the PTB, does beaming the population with HAARP and other such signals cause a risk of the population's FRV actually being strengthened by the beaming?
(L) I think what he's asking is, is this like having a boomerang effect, the fact that people have to resist the beaming strengthens them and thereby increases their FRV in the other direction? Is that possible?

A: Yes. To those with knowledge!

Q:
(Joe) Exactly. You have to know that it's happening to resist it.
(L) Yeah.

This brings to mind the beginning of Beethoven’s 9th symphony, where the strings are by section joining the D minor scale, and then boom! the whole orchestra ba dum da dum da dum!!! and so it begins.
Beethoven, you say? 🎶
Q: (L) Would it help...
A: Listen to Ludwig's 9th. Combine with the prime numbers, and what do you have?

Q: (L) Hmmm... musical notation that relates to prime numbers?
A: Why not bring the ninth in here now for inspiration?!?

[We put the ninth on and crank up the volume so that it can be heard.]

Q: (L) Okay, now we can hear it, but not too loudly.

[Turned sound down.]

A: That is good.
Q: (L) Well, it freaked ME out, coming the next day after last week's session... with the mention of 'chevin' and the funny numbers representing the Golden ratio and all that... it was amazing, even if the woman does not have a clue of what she is talking about!

A: Learning is such fun. Ludwig put words to his music.

There are definitely a lot of things going on at the same time, I really feel that energy of being on the brink of something. New York just had a 4.8 magnitude earthquake, which is an interesting coincidence that it’s also the date of the solar eclipse happening on April 8th in close proximity to New York. Apparently the Statue of Liberty was also struck by lightning which feels ominous…

I’m in Southern Ontario and most of the schools in our school board have cancelled school for Monday. Niagara Falls which is about an hour and a half drive from where I live has already declared a state of emergency in anticipation of the eclipse.

It could all be a whole lot of fear mongering for no reason or a cover for some sort of false flag operation. In any case, we are staying put. I know many people who will be traveling closer to the path of totality to see it.

Did you know that Buddha's birthday is celebrated on April 8th in Japan?
As a result of the Meiji Restoration, Japan adopted the Gregorian calendar in lieu of the Chinese lunar calendar in 1873. However, it took approximately until 1945, the end of World War II, for religious festivities to adopt the new calendar. In most Japanese temples, Buddha's birth is now celebrated on the Gregorian and buddhist calendar date 8 April; only a few (mainly in Okinawa) celebrate it on the orthodox Chinese calendar date of the eighth day of the fourth lunar month.[11]

In 1994, some scary earthquake predictions were made by the C's for Japan... M9.7 in central Tokyo!
Q: (L) We would also like to have more information on earth changes. Is the Japanese earthquake that just happened as you predicted last week, the last of the Japanese problem? {An entire session had been lost due to tape malfunction. It consisted in part of a prediction of an almost immediate Japanese earthquake which did occur exactly as predicted.}
A: No.

Q: (L) Can you give us more on that...
A: There will be activity about 8.9: 67 miles off Osaka coast; 9.7: central Tokyo.

While the stable beams are back at the accelerator and Large Hadron Collider at CERN, to get in tune with the twilight landscape of April 8 where they are expected to produce physical collisions, NASA is not far behind, as they expect to launch 3 rockets into the stratosphere to measure particle perturbations (they do not explain what kind):
After seeing this - and it was 6 years ago -
Too creepy... and then with what NASA is going to do.... What will be their true intentions?

This will be a great place to post all April 8th eclipse stories and photos. I hope people don't cause too many traffic jams if they travel to the eclipse spots....
...and hopefully people won't listen to policemen telling them to stop in the middle of the highway so that the PTB can use directed energy weapons (as a cover for the celestial event) to provoke an even more dramatic 'October 7.' :whistle:

Doom scenarios, gloom, traffic jams, evil beaming gizmos, bickering and arguments, etc etc

On the other hand:

What are the English lyrics to ‘Ode to Joy’?​

O friends, not these tones!
But let’s strike up more agreeable ones,
And more joyful.

Joy!
Joy!

Joy, beautiful spark of Divinity,
Daughter of Elysium,
We enter, drunk with fire,
Heavenly one, thy sanctuary!
Thy magic binds again
What custom strictly divided;
All people become brothers,
Where thy gentle wing abides.

Whoever has succeeded in the great attempt,
To be a friend’s friend,
Whoever has won a lovely woman,
Add his to the jubilation!
Yes, and also whoever has just one soul
To call his own in this world!
And he who never managed it should slink
Weeping from this union!

All creatures drink of joy
At nature’s breasts.
All the Just, all the Evil
Follow her trail of roses.
Kisses she gave us and grapevines,
A friend, proven in death.
Ecstasy was given to the worm
And the cherub stands before God.

Gladly, as His suns fly
through the heavens’ grand plan
Go on, brothers, your way,
Joyful, like a hero to victory.

Be embraced, Millions!
This kiss to all the world!
Brothers, above the starry canopy
There must dwell a loving Father.
Are you collapsing, millions?
Do you sense the creator, world?
Seek him above the starry canopy!
Above stars must He dwell

Lyrics in German language here:

Here is one performance:

Doom scenarios, gloom, traffic jams, evil beaming gizmos, bickering and arguments, etc etc
On the other hand:
Joy, beautiful spark of Divinity,
Daughter of Elysium,
We enter, drunk with fire,
Heavenly one, thy sanctuary!
Thy magic binds again
What custom strictly divided;
All people become brothers,
Where thy gentle wing abides.
We were warned about joy too. :lol:
Q: (L) Today is November 28th, 2009 We have 33 days left this year. So, anybody have any questions? Alright, session's over! (laughter)
A: Look ahead to joy!

Q: (L) Um, hello! Who do we have with us this evening?
A: Gloriaea of Cassiopaea. Joy is coming now that you have taken steps in that direction!!!!!

Q: (L) What do you mean by "taken steps in that direction"?
A: You here tonight have made real the beginnings of a new world.
Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?
A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}
A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?
A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?
A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.
Q: (L) Today is July the 22nd 2012, the anniversary of the second contact with the Cs. What is it, 18 years ago? Well, it was also the last day of the Comet Shoemaker-Levy impacts. The impacts were from the 16th through the 22nd of July. We had the first session where the Cs came through on the 16th, and the second one on the 22nd. Changed our lives forever! So... Hello?
A: Joy to the World! [...]

Q: (L) What are you excited about?
A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?
A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Q: (Perceval) Doesn't sound very peaceful. (L) Yeah, that doesn't sound very peaceful to me!
A: Believe us it will be after!
Q: (L) Okay, you say they can't experience true joy, but I'm sure they experience plenty of pleasure. Is there a difference?
A: Indeed. Pleasure is rooted in physiology and joy is of the soul.
(Joe) What do you perceive as your future? What's going to happen? What future changes await?
A: (Pierre) Glory is coming for all. That is all I can perceive.

Q: (Joe) What do you mean by "all"? As in everybody on the planet?
A: (Pierre) Yes.

Q: (Joe) Glory...
(L) The solar system?
A: (Pierre) Yes.

Q: (Joe) So it's a good thing then, glory.
A: (Pierre) Ultimately yes.

This is my favorite version of the 9th. Daniel Barenboim and the West Eastern Divan Orchestra.

In 1999, Daniel Barenboim and Edward Said founded the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra in the form of a workshop for young Israeli, Palestinian and other Arab musicians.
A bit of light in the darkness that is Palestine. I happen to love Rene Pape's voice as well as the other soloists.

Back
Top Bottom