Conferences this year?

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Well, I guess this fits here! I read in the comments on Laura's blog that the Signs team is considering not having conferences this year. I'd just like to second Karen by saying that I, too, am interested in a workshop this summer. I've only been overseas once (to Hawaii) and was looking forward to possibly visiting France this year. However, if you guys decide not to have any this year, a DVD version would do just fine. ;)

We are still considering it. Quite a number of people are writing and saying they would like to come. Let's see how much support there is for the idea and we'll make a decision asap.

I'd sure be interested. The workshop I attended a couple of years ago is still producing much food for thought. And I'd really like to build on the Work I'm trying to do solo in my fairly isolated setting. With another workshop, I believe I would better appreciate how precious time with a group of thinkers and teachers like the SOTT team can be.

Which brings up another question - at the workshop, I noticed some areas of the US seem to have local groups of Cass-supporters. Is there such a thing in Alaska? Talking and thinking and working with like-minded people would be a real blessing.
Thanks again for all your work - and those podcasts are getting to be real attention-grabbers.

Workshops are a great idea. Especially for networking. I'm not sure how much time Ill be getting off this year, but I'd definately like to come if I was able to.

Its been a while since I traveled into the travelogues forum so I missed this thread. Since a conference would be more geared toward the Work than just travel, perhaps this thread would be better suited in the Work forum?

The conference I attended two years ago still teaches me things and provided me with a basis for understanding what the Work really is. It's funny cause earlier in the day I was just looking at the old conference photos that were posted. I am definitely interested in a workshop this summer.

Hello
and when and wher this year 2007 will be meating ?:)
can i go to this meating ?

Apologies for reviving this thread but any chance that you might consider a workshop anytime soon? Really like to visit and get to know you guys before visiting 5D!!

Vulcan59 said:
Apologies for reviving this thread but any chance that you might consider a workshop anytime soon? Really like to visit and get to know you guys before visiting 5D!!

I'll second that. I don't know about this summer, but I was actually considering a trip to France next summer just to see a friend who recently moved to Paris. I'd definitely be interested in meeting some of the people on here.

Ryan

I will fourth that. Recently I have started to think such possibilities also. Thinking on December this year or next summer... but I will be open to any possibilities. :)

Yes please, I too am asking--if the SOTT teams feels up to it and "goodlord willin and the crick don't rise . . . " would you consider doing a workshop in 2010? The chance to learn and converse with like-minded/advanced thinkers in person would be a priceless opportunity not to be missed! I would not mind going in the off season in March/spring-break time, as well as in summer.

It it clear though that the work of the SOTT team, Laura's health and well being, and the state of the world will dictate the possibilities, c'est la vie, but if one never asks . . . ;). Thanks.
shellycheval

I was planning on doing some backpacking next year!! Will I need to brush up and learn some French for this adventure? Only time (and the Sott Team) will tell. :P

Back
Top Bottom