Coming solar eclipse casts its first U.S. shadow on Eagle Pass, Texas

First eclipse ever! We ended up traveling to Dallas from our home on the border in Louisiana. It was beautiful. Well that’s all I can really say. It really did look like a black hole sun (badum-tss).

You can look at it without the glasses. Don’t know if you should, but it felt dim enough to do so. I felt slightly anxious after a while of staring at it. I can’t describe the feeling well, but it felt powerful to where you feel slightly overwhelmed emotionally/cognitively. Maybe it was my awe.

I’d have to agree with @Pearce it felt eeringly quiet. Then on our way home the strangest lightning storm hit us on the highway. It’s still raining now, but jeeze the lightning and water was so intense i kept getting blinded by the non stop flashes. It was the most challenging storm I’ve ever driven through. 3 hours of purple and white flashes brighter than a Hollywood red carpet.

Here’s my sad resolution photo of the eclipse as well :)
IMG_8945.jpeg

This is how Virginia Woolf experienced the eclipse in 1927. Perhaps those who saw this beautiful phenomenon experienced the same thing.

“At the back of us were great blue spaces in the cloud. But now the color was going out. The clouds were turning pale; a reddish black color. Down in the valley it was an extraordinary scrumble of red & black; there was the one light burning; all was cloud down there, & very beautiful, so delicately tinted. The 24 seconds were passing. Then one looked back again at the blue: & rapidly, very very quickly, all the colors faded; it became darker & darker as at the beginning of a violent storm; the light sank & sank; we kept saying this is the shadow; & we thought now it is over — this is the shadow when suddenly the light went out. We had fallen. It was extinct. There was no color. The earth was dead. That was the astonishing moment: & the next when as if a ball had rebounded, the cloud took color on itself again, only a spooky aetherial color & so the light came back. I had very strongly the feeling as the light went out of some vast obeisance; something kneeling down, & low & suddenly raised up, when the colors came. They came back astonishingly lightly & quickly & beautifully in the valley & over the hills — at first with a miraculous glittering & aetheriality, later normally almost, but with a great sense of relief. The color for some moments was of the most lovely kind — fresh, various — here blue, & there brown: all new colors, as if washed over & repainted. It was like recovery. We had been much worse than we had expected. We had seen the world dead. That was within the power of nature…. Then — it was all over till 1999."

— from the diary of Virginia Woolf, June 30, 1927

X MARKS THE SPOT: the last total solar eclipse visible from the U.S. was the Great American Eclipse of 2017. In two months, another will occur. Its shadowed path combined with the previous one ominously forms a huge "X" across the entire country-- and amazingly EAGLE PASS, TEXAS is the very first city to be cast into darkness when the eclipse shadow enters the U.S.!
I witnessed the eclipse near lake erie where I live. It was very close to dead center of the path of totality. The whole experience was EERIE and it did not disappoint. The strangest thing of all was the 3 objects that appeared in the 4 minutes of full blackout that could easily be seen with the naked eye. I am at a loss to understand what I was seeing. One object shot across the sky just underneath the eclipse forming a perfect arc with a long, long tail, sort of like a plume of smoke... but it was perfectly and tightly formed, almost like a plastic tube. Was it a chemtrail or contrail from a high altitude jet ? I doubt it as the exhaust plume did not scatter. And when does a plane fly in such a perfectly formed half circle arc ? There were also 2 other objects in the sky just south of eclipse point. They also left a long plume of smoke(or whatever it was) that angled off of the 1st object in a straight line.

I have read or heard nothing about these 3 objects in the mass media except for a caller on a local talk show who saw them and thought they were chemtrails. I don't think it was the comet mentioned in the press as being visible near the sun and shows up every 71 years. Comets don't travel in wide arcs. For now it is a mystery. Did any of the forum readers who witnessed the eclipse happen to see these objects ?

Bunch of strange objects filmed during eclipse; here are a few:

A strange object appeared in Texas during a solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

This one looks like a fireball to me...
An unusual phenomenon in the sky over America during the eclipse 04/08/2024

A new video just surfaced of the UFO spotted over Arlington Texas during the solar eclipse today and people are freaking out because it seems to disappear into the clouds

This video was taken in today's eclipseWhat is the second bright light when the camera moves away from the eclipse

Some more info on the Shamokin "orbs" seen during today's eclipse. I passed the original video through some filters so that the triangular formation of the "orbs" could be seen more clearly. However, the original clip is included at the end of the edit.Per the anonymous source, the video was taken today (4/8/24) at around 3:20 pm in Shamokin, PA while the eyewitness looked towards the sun.And remember, John Keel did say that UFOs often times use natural occurring phenomenon (like eclipses, meteor showers, thunder storms, etc.) as cover to remain observant but yet covert. I guess this might be an "ET slip-up"... or not.

Our eclipse in Manitoba was unspectacular with cloudy skies and only some minor darkening. But later last night I was having a smoke and looked to the western sky to see if I could see Jupiter with my night vision just before 10. But I found something even stranger. It was a high energy, multicolored morphing light that stayed almost stationary for nearly an hour. It did move south to north - but very slowly. It was very bright. I'll attach three pictures here. But I have night vision video footage of it as well. It's a huge file, so I'll edit it tonight and post to the "Just Weird Videos" thread.

No Idea what I was looking at - but it was bright and energetic.001.JPG001.JPG002.JPG002.JPG003.JPG003.JPG004.JPG004.JPG

The skies in NE Florida were heavily chemtrailed yesterday - more than usual. We had 70% sun coverage during the eclipse, but because of the hazy skies, the sun appeared to be perfectly round with a naked eye, but with dark goggles the sun looked like a new moon. If someone didn’t tell me that it’s the eclipse time, I wouldn’t even know. It was bizarre! I’ve noticed that in all videos from across the country, the chemtrails were everywhere. What were they trying to hide, I wonder?

The skies in NE Florida were heavily chemtrailed yesterday - more than usual. We had 70% sun coverage during the eclipse, but because of the hazy skies, the sun appeared to be perfectly round with a naked eye, but with dark goggles the sun looked like a new moon. If someone didn’t tell me that it’s the eclipse time, I wouldn’t even know. It was bizarre! I’ve noticed that in all videos from across the country, the chemtrails were everywhere. What were they trying to hide, I wonder?

Maybe what you're seeing in the skies indicates our troposphere is shrinking or contracting further. This idea is from an interesting post about so-called chemtrails (below) - the main point being that high white lines across the sky are most likely due to the shrinking of the atmosphere, not spraying.

Most logical (and scariest) conclusion: the cold layer of the upper atmosphere has gotten lower and probably thicker and therefore, more airplanes flying at lower altitudes are forming contrails in that icy air which used to be the much higher domain of cirrus clouds.

Maybe what you're seeing in the skies indicates our troposphere is shrinking or contracting further. This idea is from an interesting post about so-called chemtrails (below) - the main point being that high white lines across the sky are most likely due to the shrinking of the atmosphere, not spraying.

Interesting theory. However, on Monday morning I could see those planes do deliberate crisscross lines in the sky at low altitude around 15-20k feet. There is just a small regional airport where I’m at so we don’t get much air traffic, but the nearest Air Force base is just 5 minute flight time. Also, a couple of months ago while flying at 36k’ I saw those “planes” that spray and the weirdest part was their insanely high speed and they looked like unmanned drones to me. Just my 2 cents while we all collectively dig for the truth.

Aftermath of monday's eclipse (Source), sad story indeed :

Killer LA mom who stabbed partner, pushed kids out of car in murder-suicide was reportedly terrified of world ending with the eclipse​

The killer mom who butchered her boyfriend and pushed her kids out of a moving car before crashing into a tree Monday was a once-prolific astrologer who was terrified of the impending “apocalypse” she believed the eclipse would incite, according to a report.

Danielle Johnson — a popular astrology influencer who went by the name of Danielle Ayoka online — warned her 106,000 followers to “wake up” and to “pick a side” in the days before she carried out the twisted murder-suicide that spanned several Los Angeles neighborhoods, law enforcement sources told the Los Angeles Times Wednesday.

“WAKE UP WAKE UP THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE. EVERYONE WHO HAS EARS LISTEN. YOUR TIME TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS NOW,” Johnson wrote last week in a tweet that was viewed 600,000 times.

“IF YOU BELIEVE A NEW WORLD IS POSSIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE RT NOW. THERE IS POWER IN CHOICE. THERE IS POWER IN CHOICE!!!! REPOST TO MAKE THE CHOICE FOR THE COLLECTIVE”

Three days later — hours before the eclipse was expected to occur over California — Johnson murdered two of her loved ones and tried to kill her oldest daughter before killing herself in an early-morning massacre, according to police.

Neither the self-described “divine healer” nor her boyfriend had any documented history of domestic violence or calls to police, leading investigators to suspect that the sprawling bloodbath was influenced by Johnson’s crazed end-of-world paranoia, sources told the LA Times.

Johnson urged her followers to protect themselves from the eclipse, which she dubbed the “epitome of spiritual warfare.”
Johnson — who offered self-help and healing sessions online for just $2.99 — spewed antisemitic posts and conspiracy theories about natural phenomenon on X.
She also likened the New Jersey earthquake to white supremacy and accused the government and media of trying to cover up what she feared was the impending apocalypse.

“THESE ARE ALL THE WAYS THEY HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMING US WITH LIES!!! LOOK AT THESE TO UNDERSTAND THE AGENDA THIS IS REAL THIS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE,” she wrote.

The healer — who also peddled R&B songs — was once a media darling who was profiled by Refinery 29 and The Fader, both of which applauded her clairvoyant talents.
In 2016, Refinery 29 said Johnson had “a brilliant gift for calling out the nonsense of any sun sign in need of real truths.”

Johnson was apparently last active on social media Sunday afternoon — roughly 12 hours before police say she stabbed her 29-year-old boyfriend, Jaelen Allen Chaney, in the heart while he was on the couch of their luxury Woodland Hills apartment.
Evidence suggests she tried to drag the body out of the unit, but gave up and left his body in the kitchen, sources told the LA Times.
She then piled her two daughters in her Porsche Cayenne, which she drove through a security gate as she peeled away from the scene.

Around 5 a.m., Johnson threw her 9-year-old daughter out of the car and onto a freeway while the girl clutched her 8-month-old baby sister, authorities said. The older child survived the fall and escaped traffic, but the infant was found dead at the scene.
Johnson’s body was found several miles away at 5:30 a.m. inside a crushed car that had been driven into a tree at speeds topping 100 mph.

It was another two hours before police were called to the apartment where the violence broke out and pieced together the horrifying incident.
Investigators found a trail of bloody footprints leading through the open door of the apartment, which was also littered with black feathers and tarot cards, sources said.
Police initially said Chaney and Johnson were engaged in a verbal altercation when Johnson picked up the knife around 3:40 a.m.

The partial eclipse was visible across California about seven hours later.
It is believed the 9-year-old child — the sole survivor of the horrifying attack — had witnessed her mother slay Chaney.
Johnson killed herself more than 30 miles south of the site of Chaney’s murder.
Investigators are also still working to determine if the baby had died before being thrown from the car.

Interesting theory. However, on Monday morning I could see those planes do deliberate crisscross lines in the sky at low altitude around 15-20k feet. There is just a small regional airport where I’m at so we don’t get much air traffic, but the nearest Air Force base is just 5 minute flight time. Also, a couple of months ago while flying at 36k’ I saw those “planes” that spray and the weirdest part was their insanely high speed and they looked like unmanned drones to me. Just my 2 cents while we all collectively dig for the truth.

I would suggest taking Iamthatis's reccomendation a little more seriously and doing some actual digging around the topic MMS, beyond the echo chambers you might have encountered so far. This may be a good exercise in critical thinking and opening yourself up to new information/ knowledge; both stances are fairly valued in this network. We can be really invested in beliefs and generally don't examine them - this maybe a good opportunity for you to assess YOUR 'interesting' theory and shed some dead skin so to speak, as, let's face it, the poisoning and covering up of things that happens has to be far less obvious than this supposed spraying right before our eyes in broad daylight

Back
Top Bottom