Causatum Books ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
I present the final versions of both Causatum books attached here. I took care of many errors but there are still some minor grammar items, I am assured of. The first book is on Kindle, I will put book 2 “Heroes’ there eventually. I have to change the formatting as Kindle has changed my output of 440+ pages on book 1 to over 700. I will fix and download a new copy to kindle.

Of note: I had an issue throughout this whole writing excursion. I was constantly having letters of words swapping on me as I typed. Like B & P, I have several issues where I typed the opposing letter instead of the one I wanted. I thought that this was odd as we are talking about different hands and fingers to generate the letters and I do not understand why I was doing this. Outside interference? But I believe I fixed all of them.

So, enjoy them free here and here is a link to my first one on Kindle. Now onto something new. Haiku …

Amazon.com: Causatum - Gem eBook : Walters, Mark: Kindle Store

Attachments

• Causatum - Gem.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • Causatum - Heroes.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Here is my final versions (I hope) of these two books. I added a lot of fluff and cleaned up much. These are the same versions I have listed on Kindle, I wanted for this group to have them, if they wanted them.

Where Gem is the survival guide, Heroes is an otherworldly knowledge perspective and has a connection to the first book in many places. Enjoy, Haiku …

Attachments

• Causatum - Gem.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Causatum - Heroes.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom