Can you please add a link to most recent posts

Kresnik said:
Now if you click "View the most recent posts on the forum" at the top, it will take you to the most recent 100 posts, and they won't disappear after you click them.

To quote Austin Powers: Yeah baby, yeah!

Kresnik said:
Now if you click "View the most recent posts on the forum" at the top, it will take you to the most recent 100 posts, and they won't disappear after you click them.

it looks great!! :D :thup:

Kresnik said:
Okeydokey!

Does it make sense to send a broadcast PM or email out to all members introducing this new feature? I would reckon a lot of people don't even dial into the topics of 'Designs of the Times' and don't know about it.

I bring this up because I find the 'most recent posts' link is such a great tool that if more members knew about it that currently don't, it might make them very happy also.

Kudos to Scott. The Scottster. Scotty. Scottinator. Writing code. Scottorama. Scottmeister.

Prolly could make an announcement in notices to all members.

Laura said:
Prolly could make an announcement in notices to all members.

And maybe, as a suggestion, we could precise in the menu "View the most recent 100 posts on the forum"

Back
Top Bottom