Brigitte Macron is a man?

While this whole thing was a bit surprising to me, I suppose it shouldn't have been.

We tend to think that leaders are "Epsteined"... compromising photos with non-spouse men/women. Then it turns out some of them (many?) are underage, and we go, "OH, that's horrible!" We're shocked! Simply SHOCKED!!

But then we learn that Michelle Obama is Michael, and Brigitte is Jean-Michel... Oh, and BTW, some claim that Brigitte apparently walks into rooms where certain people are accused of being pedos and gets them off the hook? No, that's ridiculous! Can't be true. That's crazy talk!

In any case, it seems to me that the inner workings of the PTB are probably overloaded with this kind of stuff. I mean, it's one thing to blackmail and control someone because they don't want their spouse to know about their infidelity. It's quite another thing to blackmail and control someone whose ENTIRE LIFE is one big lie, complete with numerous crimes that would make any normal person's jaw drop.

Why is Macaroni being a complete moron with Russia/Ukraine? Because that's what he was told to do. And whatever he's told to do, he does. He won't care about the masses protesting or even gathering together with pitchforks and torches or revolution or whatever... because he knows that the alternative (him being outed) is even worse.

Now toss in the LGBTQ+ thing, what is a woman, etc. It wasn't just politicians pushing it. CEOs, media personalities, media conglomerates - they all pushed it, even if it destroyed their product/brand! Wait, aren't they in it for profits? It doesn't seem to make sense, but again: maybe they know the alternative (for them) is 100x worse? And maybe they really do have a disgusting vision of the future and they actually believe they're "leading" us to it.

And if you're just a normal man/woman attracted to the opposite sex? Well, not only are you made to feel bad about it, but you're also a right-wing Nazi nutjob who wants to slaughter the entire human race! How could you?!

I suspect we're (slowly) seeing the dark, disgusting, greasy, hairy underbelly of the PTB being revealed, and there's much more to come. I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong on that one.
😩

I have been following this news for almost more than a year, I started with curiosity and disbelief until circumstantial evidence began to create the hedge and confirmation, I have become accustomed to the fact but I guess confirming it without background is a blow to sanity and reminds me of a video of Nicolas Sarkozy's wife , Carla Bruni , when she was introduced to Brigg.
This "novel" cannot be summarized yet, because the ramifications are extensive and no (happy?) ending is in sight, but this is a general outline of part of its origin - and it has taken some of my emotional understanding and my state of, as Don Juan would say, " astonishment".
I must say that some of the research is well documented and can be found on the channel:
Canal de diffusion sur l'affaire #JeanMichelTrogneux in telegram

Brigitte Macron is Jean Michel Trogneux.

-Jean-Michel Trogneux is Brigg's brother and was the best man at his sister Brigitte's first marriage in 1974.
Jean-Michel Trogneux (35) married Veronique Dreux (presumed transsexual) and has two stepchildren. Brigitte Trogneux (27) was one of the two witnesses of the wedding.
Jean-Michel Trogneux was a shareholder and director of the Trogneux company until 2010-2011.
Jean-Michel Trogneux lives in Amiens and assures: "This story is absurd", before adding: "It's a bunch of losers, it's unbelievable that people can believe it".

-Brigitte Trogneux (now married Macron), was married to André Auziere. Their daughters: Sébastien, Laurence Auziere* (1977, the same year of Macron's birth) and Tiphaine (it is worth mentioning that her children call Macron Dad).

-André Auziere is Brigitte's first husband. He had a brother Jean-Louis Auziere: "I worked with Brigitte until the end of the 1980s and I can confirm that she is not a man," explains Jean-Louis Auzière.
André Auziere was a businessman and banker in Strasbourg. Auziere allegedly died in 2019, shortly after Macron's inauguration as president and is apparently not the same person who married Brigitte M. in 1974. Apparently there is no evidence of registration of his death or cremation.

-Jean-Claude Trogneux, is the older brother of Jean Michele and Brigitte Trogneux-Macron. Married to Brigitte Trogneux (née Poillion).
* Laurence Azuriere is presumed to be the daughter of Andre Azurie and Brigitte Trogneux Pollion.

-Jean-Louis Auziere, older brother of Andre Azuriere. Married to Susan Morwenna Spray, he is presumed to be the man pictured in the wedding day photo as the bridegroom-husband of Brigitte Trogneux in her first marriage.
So far, everything remains in the family, obfuscation, distortion, refraction of reality, solipsism, any Mexican or Turkish TV soap opera is a pale reflection of this reality of the French affair.

I would not want to leave it without mentioning the issue of intoxication of the mind. When one enters to unravel this type of unhealthy traps that corrupt society one tries to get out of the fog of obfuscation, which I understand as a deep discomfort that does not fit, and that daily one prefers to pass by or ignoring the essential. This disappointment bothers deeply because life loses part of the sense of nobility and egocentric and subjective attitudes develop that alter the correct understanding of everyday life. Therefore, this is a slap in the face to the French and to all humans with common sense, it teaches us that we must train ourselves in discernment and grasp the true nature of the insubstantial (AI?), for our own benefit and that of others.:lkj:😃

Where does the persistent rumor that the French president, Emmanuel Macron, is actually gay come from? There is no credible evidence that Macron is gay. These rumors were, no doubt, started by Russian fake social media.9 Jan 2024

The above is Google's opinion of the rumours of Macron's sexuality. Obviously the Russians are to blame.

I don't see any particular resemblance. What is the Chinese facial recognition machine saying?
There's been a testimony from one of his friends from uni, who lived with his mother and him for some time.
This friend told a journalist from Faits et Documents that the subject of his father was kind of taboo, and that Jean-Jacques was often talking about a young politician who was going to move up on the ladder - probably Macron.
I have no more infos for now, it's to follow... It may be a false track, but is suspect though.

One more thing... I have a friend who met and interacted with The First Man at some length in a professional capacity. He's a gay male. He swears she's a woman.

So then I thought, "But hang on, if she's a man who likes men, what about 'gaydar'?"

Well, the obvious answer would be that just as with those homosexuals who are against the LGBTQ+ stuff because it goes way too far, it might be that normal homosexuals can't recognize or relate to these more, um, potentially pathological types... just as all of us often have difficulty spotting psychopaths. This would be even worse if the Individual of Questionable Gender is an actual psychopath.

Cue creepy music for dramatic effect!

One more thing... I have a friend who met and interacted with The First Man at some length in a professional capacity. He's a gay male. He swears she's a woman.
Well, it's interesting to me because I see her/him IRL too one day at my job, and I was struck by the fact that something was off, she was very feminine and particularly didn't totally look like on the pictures or TV, to the point I asked myself if it wasn't a double of some sort or [SF mode/on] a clone or whatever.

Where does the persistent rumor that the French president, Emmanuel Macron, is actually gay come from? There is no credible evidence that Macron is gay. These rumors were, no doubt, started by Russian fake social media.9 Jan 2024

The above is Google's opinion of the rumours of Macron's sexuality. Obviously the Russians are to blame.
the question was asked to the cass. they confirmed the gay fact.

Xavier Poussard of “Faits et Documents” takes stock of the “Brigitte” affair. He pays tribute to Natacha Rey who was at the origin of the disclosure of this affair. Information on the judicial part, development on the transformation of media discourse, collaborative relations with Candace Owens and the Trump teams. It's in french but the traduction is avalable.

So then I thought, "But hang on, if she's a man who likes men, what about 'gaydar'?"

Well, the obvious answer would be that just as with those homosexuals who are against the LGBTQ+ stuff because it goes way too far, it might be that normal homosexuals can't recognize or relate to these more, um, potentially pathological types... just as all of us often have difficulty spotting psychopaths. This would be even worse if the Individual of Questionable Gender is an actual psychopath.

Cue creepy music for dramatic effect!
I think it's simply that your gay friend, like us, couldn't believe it even possible that the Macrons would be so audacious as to try to pull the wool over the whole world with their charade. You have to be prepared to countenance it conceptually in order to begin really listening to the evidence and claims, and thus 'observing the situation with fresh eyes'.

the question was asked to the cass. they confirmed the gay fact.
Here is the extract (from this session) :

Cs session 2018-10-20 said:
Q: (Pierre) We've seen Emmanuel Macron posing several times with young, black, athletic guys... Is Macron homosexual? [laughter]

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) That's the cherry on the pie!

(L) The cherry on the cake. The cherries go inside the pie.

A couple of years ago I heard from one flat earther about a channel called trans investigator, he was making videos about celebs, how they're not biological males/females but it seemed ridiculous and far fetched, but idk what is possible now and what not. I found the backup channel if anyone is interested. Maybe not everyone is, but maybe there's some truth in it.

+ This troubling LinkedIn picture of Jean-Jacques Trogneux, son of Jean-Michel and his first wife...
Showing a very strange resemblance with Emmanuel Macron.
I share Goemon's opinion on this :
I don't see any particular resemblance. What is the Chinese facial recognition machine saying?

FWIW, some other sources find a better resemblance between E. M. and this lady.
Meet Liliane de Rothschild, née Fould-Springer. Married to Élie R. de Rothschild.
Born in 1916, so 61 y. old when E. M. was born (late 1977) : probably not the mother.
But research on in vitro fertilisation was quite active then (first IVF baby born in July 1978), so who knows...
(That would explain why E. M. became investment banker and was made the youngest "managing partner" in the bank Rothschild & Co ?)

Attachments

• EM_vs_Liliiane de R.jpeg
    EM_vs_Liliiane de R.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
A couple of years ago I heard from one flat earther about a channel called trans investigator, he was making videos about celebs, how they're not biological males/females but it seemed ridiculous and far fetched, but idk what is possible now and what not. I found the backup channel if anyone is interested. Maybe not everyone is, but maybe there's some truth in it.
I stumbled upon these claims by another French flat-eather (and believer in Tartaria theory, chemtrails, etc.), who cited "Mr. E" videos.

There is already a thread on this topic (transgender celebs) :

I propose to discuss the general case there 👆, and stay focused here on Brigitte and E. M.
Well, it's interesting to me because I see her/him IRL too one day at my job, and I was struck by the fact that something was off, she was very feminine and particularly didn't totally look like on the pictures or TV, to the point I asked myself if it wasn't a double of some sort or [SF mode/on] a clone or whatever.
Well, "trannies" (transgender people) are "made" (surgery, wig, make-up, clothes, jewels, etc.), and trained (voice, posture, walk, behavior...) to play the other sex/gender they were not born into.

Some very, very, "feminine-looking" people, for instance globally famous "female" supermodels, singers, actress, etc. might be transgender... For instance Melania Trump ! (Let's move on the other thread to continue on this latter case.)

Well, confirmed I guess - Session 13 April 2024
Here is the whole set of Q&A about Brigitte, from this session :
Session Date: April 13th 2024
(...)
(L) Was Brigitte Macron born a biological male?
(...)
Q: (Joe) So Brigitte Macron is really her brother?
Q: (Joe) And she's still got all her bits intact?
Q: (Joe) That's why Macron likes her?
Q: (Joe) Because it's not a "her"...
Q: (Andromeda) That's the world we live in...
(L) We have the most corrupt, disgusting, perverse, perverted group of human beings in leadership roles in Western countries that could ever possibly be dreamed up in the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
(Andromeda) [knocks on wooden table]
(L) [knocks on wooden table] Knock wood!! [laughter]
(...)
END OF SESSION

Next question I'd like to ask to the Cs : is "Brigitte" the handler of E. M., as in MK cases ?

And another one, if it's not too deep in the hellish underground : is "Brigitte" the father of E. M. ?!
(That's the new hypothesis of some people, who have already "transvestigated" him/"her".)

Back
Top Bottom