⭐Astrology & Card Readings (Public)

Wow, based on this thread Astrology, I was convinced that the ,,Elders" of this forum don't see much usefulness in astrology, which honestly caused me some cognitive dissonance as I am quite interested in astrology myself. It's good to know that I was, at least partially wrong. Much love to you all!
Yeah, most modern astrology has kind of been turned into "fast food" and reduced to something more shallow. I don't blame people who don't believe in astrology, especially with how it's been depicted as a joke. And some people use it for the wrong reasons. Lots of misdirection...
Sometimes when I read horoscopes in magazines, I wondered if they hired lemurs to write them 🥹😅

Here is the website for the Astrology and card readings. And she does take Paypal.

However, note that she is not taking on any orders at the moment Once her backlog is taken care of, she will again be taking orders. You can tell because there is no place to place an order on the pages for each service. When she is ready for new orders, it will be obvious where you place your order.

Yes, thank you @Nienna! ❤️

I'll be done soon, and might take a couple days break as well after. I will of course let everyone know when I am ready to take on more.

Just letting you all know that I'm done now, however I'm taking a little break so I can get on with some chores and such :knitting:. I will of course let you all know when I am ready for more, and I will reply to any and all emails. (And as usual, be sure to check your spam to see if your reading went there. If you can't find it there, send me a PM and will try another way) Anyhoo, thank you all for your patience again ❤️

Hello all,
I'm done resting and catching up with other things, so now I'm once again available to do astrology and card readings ✨ . I've also had a new system implemented (with the help of my wonderful team 🌻) which automatically closes everything down once I've reached my quota. I'm replying to everyone who asked me to let them know when I'm back, but if you don't manage to get booked, just know I'll open up again eventually, so don't worry. Everything in its time ☺️

Btw, if you make any orders with Stripe, send me a message and let me know, because there's something wonky about their system which doesn't notify me of orders, but only sometimes... lol

Anyhoo, looking forward to doing your readings ❤️:knitting:

Thank you very much @Artemis for offering us this service and for sharing your gift. :love:

I am thrilled to have placed my order and look forward to reading your analysis of my life journey.:-)💗

Je te remercie beaucoup Artemis de nous offrir ce service ainsi que de te partager ton don. :love:

C'est avec enthousiasme que j'ai passé ma commande et j'ai très hâte de lire ton analyse sur mon parcours de vie.:-)💗

Back
Top Bottom