Are the Olympic Games The Sign of The End?

Thank you for that, Laura. The three of swords Tarot card in the pack I have (no longer used since I read The Wave) has three exaggeratedly curved scimitars overlapping together to form a circle. This was the association I made with the crop circle; a totally inaccurate one, thank goodness. Considering the way things are in the world at the moment, I'm glad to be wrong about it.

I remember reading the second of your transcripts about knowledge travelling from north to south, instead of the more generally accepted orthodox version of south to north, and thanks for posting it again.

Fantastic thread that connects the dots of many of the past few days events.

Just a thought. With Iran's allies distracted, Russia with the provocations of Georgia leding to war there, and China with the security apparatus and likley military focused on security for the Olympic games, this would if anything be the ideal time to strike Iran if one of those handy terrrist would just sacrifice a few more victims as Laura has mentioned.

Secondly, think of the position this would put China in, as one of Irans only two super-powered allies who could possibly help them stand up militarily to the US, and who isn't bogged down in a war. If a large scale and wideley viewed terrrist attack was perpetrated on their soil, with all the worlds eyes on the "games", and with (I'm guessing) all the western world and their allies screaming about Irans involvement or blame. What would China do? They may have very few choices, they may:

1 - Declare this fearmongering about the Iranians being involved to be a lie, to accuse those who rightfully were responsible, and incurr the wrath of the beast driving these world events. But that would be very risky, for one, the general public may find the truth to hard to swallow and many may not believe the official story, which would cause a danger of further public unrest. Also form the behaviour of the Chinese government, I would suggest this to be an unlikley course of action as they have not shown a strong preponderance for telling the truth in the past (as we know many pathocracies are incapapble of telling the truth unless it suits their won ends). But that would also mean incurring the wrath of the beast driving world events if they deliberatley tried to stop the plans for war in Iran, and Im not sure any nation would take this type of risk, knwoing the consequences they may face.

2- They may be forced to concurr with the west and blame the Iranians (all the while knowing their innocence) and further isolate Iran form any help that may have come from them if the terrrist event had happened for example on US soil and with a US/Israeli retaliation. It may also force the Chinese government, through public opinion to join the war on terror and give the west a further, forced ally, which could have been part of the plans all along, and which could likley further isolate Russia for any future act of aggresion the west/empire might want to perform against the Russian people.

I hope were all way off, but my gut tells me otherwise.

Apparently, an Israeli 'security company' is taking part in securing the Olympic Games.
And there are several very curious details in the following article. Seems like Mo$$ad and co. prefer to use tactics that proved themselves in the past, like staging terror attacks for example.

_http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1009611.html
Israeli security expert takes pride in his role at the Olympics

A day before the Olympic Games opened, Leo Gleser, owner and managing director of International Security and Defense Systems can observe the Beijing National Stadium with pride and satisfaction.

As the only Israeli who succeeded in taking part in securing the Olympic Games, Gleser tells Haaretz, "I'm proud to be the owner of an Israeli company and to be here with my workers despite all the difficulties."[...]

The Chinese and American objections deterred all the Israeli companies that were interested in taking part in the project. Even ex-Mossad chief Shabtai Shavit, then the owner of Athena Human & Technology Integrated Solutions and today managing director of C.Mer Industries, decided about a year and a half ago he had no chance at it and stepped down. Gleser, on the other hand, didn't stop trying. He flew repeatedly to China, met delegations who came to Israel and did everything he could to get even a small piece of the Chinese Olympic security pie, estimated at some $4 billion. [...]

"These were relatively small contracts, mainly for holding seminars and study days," he says. The turning point came in March 2008, following several terror attacks, including a suicide bomber's attempt to blow up an aircraft and an attack on a bus in Shanghai. Alarmed, the Chinese government realized that it needed help from overseas after all. Gleser was asked to provide know-how and situation reports about international terror, mainly regarding threats of extremist Muslim groups in Asia. [...]

"The Chinese fear, among other things, that some demonstrators' group might try to take advantage of the worldwide attention to carry out a non-violent but provocative act to disgrace the Chinese organizers," Gleser says.[...]

Gleser, who maintains close ties with Australian and American officials working with the Olympics' organizing committee, hopes that all the hard work will ensure that today's opening ceremony and the rest of the Games pass uneventfully.

Laurel said:
This may have absolutely no relation but what came to mind when I read the word steel was the Beijing Olympic Stadium called the Bird's Nest.

I just thought the use of the word steel in Nostradamus's quatrain was a little odd and out of 'time and place'. But then, I know very little about metallurgy in the 1500s. Or, indeed metallurgy in any time and place. :)

The crop circle shown on the 27th of July looks to me like a comet heading for a planet. But then, Tunguska, or something like it has been a lot on my mind lately.

[quote author=haartz via Keit]"These were relatively small contracts, mainly for holding seminars and study days," he says. The turning point came in March 2008, following several terror attacks, including a suicide bomber's attempt to blow up an aircraft and an attack on a bus in Shanghai. Alarmed, the Chinese government realized that it needed help from overseas after all. Gleser was asked to provide know-how and situation reports about international terror, mainly regarding threats of extremist Muslim groups in Asia. [...][/quote]

You would think that the Chinese would see through this convenient mass of terror attacks. But, then again, maybe they have not had the "advantage" of seeing mossad in action (or secretly active).

They must not be reading SOTT. :D Otherwise they would be up on this stuff.

It seems that Israel is getting their little fingers in everywhere supplying security systems world wide. Such as in the U.S. and the telecommunication systems, in Canada with there security systems for the winter Olympic games, etc.

Yep! The mossad (and CIA no doubt) have everything planned for further future false flag ops. Having their spies in all different countries also helps in the blackmailing department, too. They are just busy little bees.

Keit said:
Apparently, an Israeli 'security company' is taking part in securing the Olympic Games.

And an article published today by the Washington Post prepares the ground for a terrorist attack during the Olympic games :

BEIJING, Aug. 12 -- Three security officials were killed at a roadside checkpoint in western China's Xinjiang region today when at least one assailant jumped off a passing vehicle and stabbed them to death, state media reported. It was the third deadly incident in nine days, coinciding with the opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing.

A fourth security official was wounded in today's attack in Yamanya town and the assailants remain at large, according to the New China News Agency.

The attack occurred around 9 a.m. as local government officials were checking names of people who passed through a checkpoint about 18 miles from Kashgar, the oasis town where 16 paramilitary border guards were killed on Aug. 4 and 16 others were injured when two men drove a dump truck into a crowd of jogging officers and then lobbed homemade explosives at them. Another incident on Aug. 10 claimed 12 lives, when a string of explosions rocked Kucha, a town about halfway between Kashgar and Xinjiang's capital of Urumqi. Ten attackers, one security guard and one bystander died, according to state media reports.

The spike in violence has claimed 31 lives in the restive desert region where China meets central Asia. It comes after a separatist group that calls itself the Turkestan Islamic Party released three videos threatening attacks during the Olympic Games, especially targeted at government and police facilities and key Olympic areas. Chinese government officials say they have no evidence the attacks are linked to separatist groups, but they have suggested the attacks are terrorism.

Xinjiang is home to the Uighurs, a primarily Muslim ethnic group that speaks a Turkic language and has long chafed under Chinese authority. The Chinese government responded with overwhelming force after sporadic bombings in the region during the 1990s and the area has been tense, but mostly quiet for more than a decade.

Analysts believe China's hosting of the Olympic Games has emboldened some to challenge Beijing's claims of a stable, harmonious country with airtight security.

"The pattern of attacks, three in a row during the Games with security forces on high alert, is an act of defiance that is unparalleled in recent Xinjiang history," said Nicholas Bequelin, a China researcher for Human Rights Watch in Hong Kong.

Bequelin condemned the attacks as "unjustifiable," but said "the global focus on China is an opportunity for people who believe their plight is ignored and invisible to take action."

Although the violence has been limited to a remote part of the country, killing handfuls not hundreds, it is still surprising given the tight security that blankets the Xinjiang region.

"The concern here is that, at a minimum, this is going to add volatility to the region and polarize the Uighur and Chinese communities," Bequelin said. "There is also a fear the government will launch a widespread, indiscriminate, repressive campaign targeted far beyond the groups advocating use of violence."

Liu Jiangyong, a professor of national security at Tsinghua University's Institute of International Studies, said he expects more attacks in the region before the Games are over.

"We can see that the attackers are merciless fugitives, so the government should be on high alert," Liu said. "Because they cannot carry out such attacks in their most desirable cities like Beijing, they have to turn to local locations."

Despite the rudimentary weapons and homemade explosives used in the attacks, Liu said he suspects that international terrorist organizations are involved. He cited the well-coordinated planning of incidents and the fact that in the Kasha bombings two attackers blew themselves up. "Their methods are quite similar to some other international terrorist attacks," Liu said.

The Chinese government has deployed more than 100,000 police and military personnel in Beijing to provide security during the Games. Despite the force, a lone man wielding a knife attacked the in-laws of Hugh McCutcheon, coach of the U.S. Men's Olympic Volleyball team on Aug. 10. The attacker killed Todd Bachman and severely injured his wife, Barbara.

ApproachingInfinity said:
So the "grapes" are a metaphor for people, crushed by God's wrath, or "blue apples incarnate". (Still not sure what "blue apples" are. Seems to be a reference to Rennes le chateau? I found some dubious sources saying "blue apples" is related to people with metaphysical powers, perhaps those who, like stained glass, transduce 'light' from one realm into another.)

Here's a little more about blue apples from Refuge of the Apocalypse, hope that wasn't the dubious source you were talking about. :-[ Anyway, Van Buren's source is Robert Graves but to keep it in better context I'll begin with her quote from John Michell discussing the marriage of the masculine and the feminine:
RofA said:
"The marriage of heaven and earth took place at the Pyramid as a union between the terrestrial current, accumulated rocky mass, and the Divine spark of celestial fire distilled from the ether at the point of its gold and crystal apex. From this union was born the life essence..."
The marriage of the solar and lunar numbers created Light and power which was capable of striking dead any of the high priests who had not purified themselves before entering the Temple. The conjunction of the solar and lunar energies in such temples as the Great Pyramid, and the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Solomon, brings into being the Stone that gives life or death.
The tree which was associated with the god Bran, was the alder, known to the Celts by the name Fearn....
In German the name alder is else. The Scandinvian word els or elze means service-tree...
The service-tree is a form of sorb-apple. Therefore the Elysian Fields are synonymous with Avalon, the Isle of Apples, or the Apple Orchards. The apple tree is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, or Duality. It symbolized the Wisdom Knowledge of the ancients, and is linked to immorality.
The sorb-apple can only be eaten when it has rotted to a purple-brown(blue?). It portrays the corruption that plays an essential part in the transmutation of matter. The sorb was called the "oldest" tree, but since it is not a tree which lives to a particularly great age, this title must indicate it was one who held a privileged position...
So this seems to me anyway, to be referring once again to the transmutation, the alchemical process of the return of spirit/light.

Laurel said:
So the "grapes" are a metaphor for people, crushed by God's wrath, or "blue apples incarnate". (Still not sure what "blue apples" are. Seems to be a reference to Rennes le chateau? I found some dubious sources saying "blue apples" is related to people with metaphysical powers, perhaps those who, like stained glass, transduce 'light' from one realm into another.)

Here's a little more about blue apples from Refuge of the Apocalypse, hope that wasn't the dubious source you were talking about. :-[ Anyway, Van Buren's source is Robert Graves but to keep it in better context I'll begin with her quote from John Michell discussing the marriage of the masculine and the feminine:
RofA said:
"The marriage of heaven and earth took place at the Pyramid as a union between the terrestrial current, accumulated rocky mass, and the Divine spark of celestial fire distilled from the ether at the point of its gold and crystal apex. From this union was born the life essence..."
The marriage of the solar and lunar numbers created Light and power which was capable of striking dead any of the high priests who had not purified themselves before entering the Temple. The conjunction of the solar and lunar energies in such temples as the Great Pyramid, and the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Solomon, brings into being the Stone that gives life or death.
The tree which was associated with the god Bran, was the alder, known to the Celts by the name Fearn....
In German the name alder is else. The Scandinvian word els or elze means service-tree...
The service-tree is a form of sorb-apple. Therefore the Elysian Fields are synonymous with Avalon, the Isle of Apples, or the Apple Orchards. The apple tree is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, or Duality. It symbolized the Wisdom Knowledge of the ancients, and is linked to immorality.
The sorb-apple can only be eaten when it has rotted to a purple-brown(blue?). It portrays the corruption that plays an essential part in the transmutation of matter. The sorb was called the "oldest" tree, but since it is not a tree which lives to a particularly great age, this title must indicate it was one who held a privileged position...
So this seems to me anyway, to be referring once again to the transmutation, the alchemical process of the return of spirit/light.

No, the dubious sources were some internet postings I found not worth linking to here. Thank you so much for the quote. The rot of the apple would correlate to the "nigredo" state of alchemy, that is, the period of intense personality disintegration, the death of the old self from which a new self is born. So crushing such examples could be a metaphor for the eradication of such individuals with high developmental potential.

Nostradamus said:
Quatrain 10,74

Au reuolu du grand nombre septiesme,
Apparoistra au temps ieux d'Hecatombe:
Non esloign‚ du grand aage milliesme,
Que les entrez sortiront de leur tombe.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

I thought this was an interesting passage from Betwixt and Between in terms of "who" or "what" the buried might be:

Madhi said:
The active imagination images one woman's experience of the rebirth of the feminine, the Soul, and with it, the constellation of the masculine Spirit, and the mystical union. Given the space and time, her body, her beloved enemy, reveals her Truth. Rooted in the firm ground of nature, the unconscious flesh eventually reveals its truth - its own Kore of Light, its Soul. In its joy it opens 'unawares,' and instantaneously the masculine Spirit comes to unite with it. Now the inner, creative process has begun, and while the warrior husband of the dream may conitinue to joust with his discerning sword both in the inner and outer worlds, his introverted side is ready to unite with the inner feminine, bringing to life the seeds in her virgin soil. That creative masculinity which is so ready to unite with the mature feminine is manifest in the following dream of a middle aged woman.
I am browsing in an old cemetary. The graves are above ground, mostly cement vaults. Suddenly I am aware that the top of one is moving. I stop in amazement about twenty feet from it. It is being pushed up from underneath. A powerful masculine arm thrusts the top off. An equally powerful leg swings out over the side, and a magnificent, blond, blue-eyed man rises out of the tomb, laughing and shaking himself. Light bounces off his skin. He opens his arms and strides toward me as if I were his long lost love. This is my royal Christ.
The masculine spirit, freed from the dead stones of patriarchy, rises up with the joyous energy of the instinctual masculine and unites with the radiant energy of the soul. The stone of the past is rolled away, and the vibrant new energy moves towards the feminine as if he had loved her all his life, if only she had known how to release him - conscious enough and vulnerable enough, with all the strength that vulnerability demands.

The buried might also be those who currently exist in subterranean civilizations.

09/21/96 said:
Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in
this army?
A: 1.6 million.
Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's
head, where are they projecting from?
A: Mostly subterranean.
Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels,
the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd
or 4th density beings?
A: Both.
Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all
this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?
A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity,
directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.
Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been
following the reviews and the people talking about it, this
movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years
and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and
twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the
movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!
A: Sure.
Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie
designed to create an opening for this further...
A: Not for you, but for others.
Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group?
(T) Well the movie didn't affect me.
A: Group.
Q: (L) What made us immune?
A: You already have the knowledge.
Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The
movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.
A: Say hello to Gene Roddenberry.
Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry present?
A: No.
Q: (L) In other words, say hello to him because he was doing
that sort of thing a long time ago?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry one of these people from Thor's
Pantheon...
Q: (L) Why did you bring up Gene Roddenberry? (J)
Because he was doing it in Star Trek?
Q: (T) He was doing a whole different thing with Star Trek...
(L) Well, lets not get too far off track, hang on, hang on...
A: It's not the exact "Slant," it's "the concept, stupid."
Q: (T) Well ,they don't have to get insulting here! (L) They
weren't. Ok...
A: "Its the economy, stupid."
Q: (J) We knew that!! (T) I was just teasing. Mirth!! Mirth!
(L) Hold everything. When you say influencing high level
creative forces, do you mean as in gathering, what would you
call it, gravity waves...
Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are
needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?
A: Those in the creative arts.
Q: (L) So in other words, I see, this group is using their
projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to do
creative things that will therefore influence the people on the
planet. Is that it?
Q: (L) And, these individuals are in the underground tunnels,
and you say that they are both STS and STO.
A: We did not specify "tunnels," you did.
Q: (T) They said... how did they put that? Subterranean... (J)
Mostly subterranean.(T) ... Underground. In other words,
underground, as in resistance fighters type underground,
underground as in ...
Q: (T) Not fighters, but the idea that they are part of the
underground movement? (L) Subterranean as in literally under
the ground?

Not to mention the underground bases, both military and hyperdimensional.

5/20/95 said:
Q: (J) We need to plan a little bit more. (L) We want to know
if there are really underground tunnels all over the place that
many people have reported being taken to in alien
abductions?
Q: (T) Have they been there a long time?
A: Subjective.
Q: (T) Do they predate humanity?
A: A few.
Q: (T) Are they equivalent of subway tunnels, to get from one
place to another?
A: Okay.
Q: (T) Is there a set of trains or whatever to move from place
to place?
Q: (T) Is there any kind of high tech gear in place in these
tunnels to move from place to place?
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) How do they travel through these tunnels?
A: Electromagnetically.
Q: (T) Can individuals be transported through the tunnels
without benefit of equipment? Or do they use some kind of
gadgetry?
A: All of the above.
Q: (L) Who occupies these tunnels?
A: Various.
Q: (T) Are there still beings in there?
Q: (T) Are humans involved in this?
Q: (T) Were there humans involved in digging some of these
tunnels?
A: Some.
Q: (T) Before that, there were other beings that were not
human?
Q: (T) Are those other beings still down there?
Q: (T) Is this a worldwide network of tunnels?
Q: (T) Where are most of the tunnels?
A: North America, since that is the "capitol" of STS,
currently.
Q: (T) Are there other tunnel systems other than in North
America?
Q: (T) Does it depend on where the STS alignment is as to
whether they are operational?
A: Not point, just single factor.
Q: (T) Do any of the tunnels lead to Antarctica?
Q: (T) Is there any way of getting to Antarctica through the
tunnel systems even if you have to come to the surface
occasionally?
A: Okay.
Q: (L) Are humans ever taken into these tunnels or places
underground... (T) Against their will?
A: Sometimes.
Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?
A: Yes. Eight.
Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?
A: Vague.
Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica
built by the Germans during World War II?
A: Sect.
Q: (T) Nazis?
A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.
Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong
to the Consortium, is that correct?
A: Circles within circles.

There are several other mentions of subterranean inhabitants in the transcripts, so perhaps, when the 'time' is right - 'the buried will go out from their tombs'. After all, he didn't say 'the dead', he said 'the buried' - just a thought.

anart said:
There are several other mentions of subterranean inhabitants in the transcripts, so perhaps, when the 'time' is right - 'the buried will go out from their tombs'. After all, he didn't say 'the dead', he said 'the buried' - just a thought

Well, yes, then there's that, if you're going to be literal about it ;)

C's said:
A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity,
directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.

Here's more about the`subterranean kingdom from RotA:

In the invisible kingdom of Agharti dwell beings who possess great knowledge and power. It is they who secretly guide humanity's evolution whilst living apart from mankind. The inhabitants of this mysterious realm, the capital of which is Shambhala, utilize the tunnel system that threads its way beneath the whole world when they travel from place to place.
The Spiritual Entities who form the Hierarchy came to the planet 18 million years ago from the realms of space. They are extraterrestrials. They came to further the Plan of the Creator. The Count of de Saint-Germain (???) is one of these Masters of Shambhala, one of the Invisibles. We recall that the Abbe Boudet called Rennes-les-Bains teh Isle of Isis. A statue of that Goddess was found there. The Isle of Isis was a name given to one region of Shambhala, according to an old Rosicrucian manuscript.
Another name for Shambhala is White Island. This is the island of the White Goddess. Rennes-les-Bains with its thermal baths fed by hot, radioactive waters that rush from the bowels of the earth, is the Land of White Waters, the mysterious country called Belovodye in Russian legend.
The Masters are the Secret Government of the world. They are a neutral Power which moves the pawns of life and evolution as the pieces on a chess-board, for evolution as movement needs the black and the white. It is for ultimate good that man must be presented with the choice of good and evil. He cannot progress without the chance to utilise his free-will. The lessons of life are learned in the chequered school of night and day which is Time itself.
The Hierarchy are the Destroyers; they are the organizers of destruction, revolution, war; they topple proud kings from their thrones; they punish the wrong-doer. They are the builders; they aid those whom they deem worthy of their protection; they comfort the poor, the sick, the humble. Theirs is the inspiration behind every new religious thought, every new political ideology. And as man's awareness expands, and he is able to absorb ever greater truths, so he is elevated to ever wider vistas of Knowledge. The old outworn beliefs, dogmas, and systems are cast aside as the outworn shell of the Nautilis, and man moves on into ever more expansive and enlightened states of consciousness.
Fulcanelli speaks of the sword which "kills and rescusitates, mortifies and regenerates, destroys and organizes." The sword is an apt symbol, for it is the instrument of change, used by the Masters who are in control of evolution. We have seen that the dead sword (mort epee) depicts sound vibration. It is by altering the vibration of the Energies of the earth and of all that pertains to it, that the Hierarchy brings about evolutionary changes.

What movie are they referring to in this session? I couldn't locate the transcript to check myself.

Laurel said:
What movie are they referring to in this session? I couldn't locate the transcript to check myself.

Independence Day :

09-21-96 said:
Q: (L) All right, last week, when we shut down for the night we had
asked a question about the movie ID4, Independence Day, and we
were told to ask further questions about this, so that gives us a clue
that there might be something significant there. Does anybody
remember what the question was that I asked? (T) Is there any
significance to the ID4 movie?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie?
The primary message that they attempted to convey?
A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here]
concept of aliens.
Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of
aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was
seen as desirable in the making of this movie?
A: Slant?
Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them
inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be
feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely
erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not
be perceived as negative?
A: Infuse.
Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general.
OK...
A: Part of a larger project.
Q: (L) And what is this project?
A: Called "Project Awaken."
Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure
you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.
A: Thor's Pantheum.
Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?
A: Sub-select trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency
graduation.
Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?
A: Think!
Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, sub-select
trainees...
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?
A: Both.
Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?
Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?
Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?
Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the
wrong direction...
A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.
Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... (T) Who
are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're sub-select trainees...That's
the group behind this movie;
OK...
A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.
Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of sub-
select trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they
project?
A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.
Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project
right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?
Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head,
what does that someone perceive?
A: Inspiration.
Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?
Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?
A: And...
Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is
that it?

Approaching Infinity said:
Laurel said:

RofA said:

No, the dubious sources were some internet postings I found not worth linking to here. Thank you so much for the quote. The rot of the apple would correlate to the "nigredo" state of alchemy, that is, the period of intense personality disintegration, the death of the old self from which a new self is born. So crushing such examples could be a metaphor for the eradication of such individuals with high developmental potential.

Of course, the "Blue Apples" could mean those who hold "privileged positions" and consider themselves "blue-bloods" but are actually psychopaths? Hmmm...

And giving the "trampled leaves of wrath" to Esau could represent that the encoding of the "good guys" passed from the Jews to the "Arabs," keeping in mind that this "father of the Arabs" was someone altogether different from what we understand about "Arabs" today. If we keep in mind that these stories very well may be about different peoples at different places and times than the places and times we know by certain names now, everything takes on a different meaning (See: Iman Wilkens' book "Where Troy Once Stood", for example.)

I'm inclined to think that there was something said about Gog Magog that was totally turned around and reversed in the Judaic historiography. Here is what Lethbridge writes:

In our investigation into the origins of Gog and Magog, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the remarks made about them by Ezekiel. ...

Ezekiel was clearly expecting an invasion of Palestine led by the people of Gog.

We now know that this may not be true at all since, as van Seters points out, much of what became the Bible was stolen historiography - stolen from the Greeks and the Mesopotamians.

Ezekiel mentions also Libya and Ethiopia. Referring back to Wilkens, we can understand these people as being Gaulish or Celts. At the time that Ezekiel lived and wrote (if we can even pin that down) it is unlikely that Libya and Ethiopia as we know them now were even called by those names. Same with Egypt. So, we have to understand that this information, these ideas, were stolen and re-crafted to create a fake history/theology.

Nevertheless, it is clear that the expected attack was from the North in the original text and Ezekiel carried this over...

In later times, when all these place names, etc, had been transferred to more southern realms, it is possible that some relationships also were transferred along with the names.

Now, of course, the worship of Baal was widespread in the Mediterranean from very early on and we now know that the worship of Yahweh/Jehovah came up from the South - the Cainites, Kenites. In the Levant, Mesopotamia, etc, Baal was known as a Sun god and Astarte was a moon goddess. There were many local varieties of Baal, who appear in the Bible in the plural as baalim.

It is thought that the name Baal was derived from the Celtic Bel, meaning "the shining one." This is also the epithet applied to Siva.

Belenus was the Gaulish Sun God. Beltane was the MAY DAY festival - the festival of the MOTHER goddess. Lethbridge writes:

The interpretation of collected information is always a matter of personal opinion. Having seen the great success obtained by Colonel Alfred Burne, by his use of what he terms "Inherent Military Probability" in the study of ancient warfare, I now make considerable use of "Inherent Probability" in other matters. It is really only a matter of using common sense to think out what ordinary people would normally do under given condtions. ...

The worship of Gog and Magog was invented by a pastoral people [could also very well have been hunter-gatherers] whose whole livelihood was bound up with the welfare of their flocks and herds... [it is now known that the early Hebrews never were "pastoral" according to the archaeology]. ...the fertility of the flocks and herds were all-important. The beasts all had mothers. There must be a great mother for everything. This was Mother Earth, the great mother of all nature. But every mother animal needed the services of a male before she could become fertile. There had to be a Great Father also. In these early times the mother was more important than the father. ... nobody quite knew who the father was. For this reason a woman was the head of the tribe; although she might rule through her consoert. The royal line of the Picts in Scotland descended through the queens and their daughters down to the seventh century of our era and was noted by Bede. Therefore the chief power of nature was a Mother Goddess. ...

Baal, among the early Hittites at about 1300 BC was, apparently, a female goddess of fertility; only at some later stage did Baal become male. ...

The summer sun was recognized as the source of necessary heat and light, which made the grass grow on which animals lived.

Lethbridge then talks about the appearance of a dark and terrible thing which he posits to have been something like eclipses, and when this terrible black thing came, it made the world cold and blotted out the sun and moon. Well, Lethbridge didn't think about comets...

This terrible dark power was seen to be an enemy of the great and good "shining ones."

Something must be done to help the sun and moon. The thing could only be done by sympathetic magic. People must dance in a ring to keep the sun and moon spinning on their courses and copy the processes of procreation to aid them in that respect. The Black Demon had to be destroyed by the sun and moon. The only way that this could be aided was to destroy something evil in their own community. From this it all grew.

As I mentioned, Lethbridge did not factor the terrifying events of cometary bombardment and global destruction that these ideas may have been based on, which would explain their power and why they took hold and spread so widely.

In stone age times, Britain and Europe - the northern realms - appear to have had a more or less universal religious organization - witness the megaliths. Actually, these beliefs were more widespread than that and may even have been almost global.

By the time of the early Bronze Age, most of this had receded to Britain - the last stronghold of the old religion. Caesar believed that Druidism originated in Britain. That may or may not be so. Lethbridge writes:

The main belief centred round the certainty of a reincarnation, or rahter transmigration, of the soul. Death was not the end of life; it was just the gate to another. It did not matter killing people: you might be hurting them, but they were not destroyed. Since we have seen reason for thinking that the Aryan religion had one common source and was fundamentally the same from India to Britain; since the Druids and the Brahmins both had to learn an enormous mass of verses relating to their faith and philosophy by heart, and sicne the Brahmin verses were written down in Sanskrit some six hundred years BC, it seems reasonable to suppose that these verses might be closely similar in the two areas.

Bhagavad-Gita said:
Just as the dweller in this body passes through childhood, youth and old age, so at death he merely passes into another kind of body...

Bodies are said to die, but that which possesses the body is eternal. It cannot be limited, or destroyed. Therefore you must fight...

Happy are the warriors to whom a battle such as this comes: it opens a door to heaven....

Die and you win heaven. Conquer and you enjoy the earth. Stand up now, Son of Kunti, and resolve to fight. Realize that pleasure and pain, gain and loss, victory and defeat, are all one and the same: then go into battle. ...

If this was the kind of creed taught by the Druids, and it seems most probable that this was the case, it is no wonder that the Romans hastily suppressed it. Few doctrines could have been more dangerous in the event of a revolt against Rome. It explains too the speed and fury of Boadicea's revolt and why she did not hesitate to sacrifice her captives to Adraste [confused report of Astarte?]

But this creed also explains the curious lack of staying power in the wars between the Celts and Romans. This was no doctrine of "stand fast and stick it out." It encouraged a furious charge; but, if this failed, it did not seem worth going on with it, for "victory and defeat, are all one and the same". This philosophy lost Gaul and most of Britain to the Roman invaders.

Lethbridge also discusses the tendency of these peoples to "cleanse" their society of evils at regular intervals. One wonders, of course, if that included psychopaths? In any event, it must be kept in mind that they firmly believed that they were only passing the victim through the door into another existence, from which he would be born again and if, in this life, he had done evil, his suffering would clean the slate AND hurt the "Demon of Darkness."

Now, considering all of the above about "Baal" and Gog and Magog, let's revisit something I wrote in another thread some time back:

Well, let's look at this little problem. In my opinion, there's a real possibility that the "god" that the man around whom the Jesus myth accreted WAS talking about in terms of the "heavenly father" and the "kingdom of god" was "Beelzebul."

In "Christian Origins and the Language of the Kingdom of God," Michael L. Humphries analyzes the "Beelzebul controversy" and draws some fascinating conclusions, though he doesn't go as far as I have in the above statement. When reading his analysis, it occurred to me that it was obvious that the god of the real "Jesus" WAS Beelzebul.

Walter Bauer proposes:

Perhaps - I repeat, perhaps - certain manifestations of Christian life that the authors of the church renounce as "heresies" originally had not been such at all, but were the only form of the new religion - that is, for those regions they were simply "Christianity." The possibility also exists that their adherents constituted the majority, and that they looked down with hatred and scorn on the orthodox, who for them were the false believers.
That's pretty much the attitude the Cathars had toward the Catholic Church - that the church was the false religion. They also claimed that the god of the Old Testament - the Jewish Yahweh/Jehovah - was the evil demiurge. We notice that Christianity has adopted this god as the "father of Jesus."

So, clearly, something is wrong with Christianity as we know it.

Norman Perrin wrote:

The central aspect of the teaching of Jesus was that concerning the Kingdom of God. Of this there can be no doubt and today no scholar does, in fact, doubt it. Jesus appeared as one who proclaimed the Kingdom; all else in his message and ministry serves a function in relation to that proclamation and derives meaning from it. The challenge to discipleship, the ethical teaching, the disputes about oral tradition or ceremonial law, even the pronouncement of the forgiveness of sins and the welcoming of the outcast in the name of God - all these are to be understood in context of the Kingdom proclamation or they are not to be understood at all.
Burton Mack writes:

The concept of the kingdom therefore functions like a "skeleton key" whereby all seemingly loose threads are gathered into a unifying whole; and comprehension comes only to the reader who knows this to be true. [...] Crossan effectively argues on behalf of a sapiential or ethical understanding of the kingdom as represented by a first-century Mediterranean Jewish peasantry. The kingdom constitutes a present reality characterized by social and cultural engagement with ruling powers ... resistance against oppression.
I don't know why it doesn't occur to biblical scholars such as Mack, to consider the hyperdimensional hypothesis and compare Jesus to the Siberian Shaman who has access to the "kingdom."

The Beelzebul controversy has been going on for a long time. Nobody really understands the meaning of the accusation that "He [Jesus] casts out demons by Beelzebul, the ruler of demons."

The designation of Beelzebul as the "ruler of demons (Satan) is difficult to trace to any other source. According to one scholar quoted by Humphries:

The derivation of the name is disputed, and is in any case unimportant for the meaning of the text, since Beelzebul is simply a popular name for the prince of demons. The name dos NOT occur in Jewish literature, but appears to represent the same figure as Belial in the intertestamental literature. (Marshall)
Humphries does not agree with this easy tossing away of the importance of the etymology of the name. He points out that Marshall says 1) the name is absent in the Jewish literature, and thus disputed; BUT 2) is said to represent a popular name for the ruler of demons! That is contradictory.

The precise explanation of the name Beelzebul is, apparently, without documentation prior to the composition of the biblical text. It appears later in the writings of Origen, Hippolytus, and "The Testament of Solomon."

The correlation of Beelzebul with the "ruler of demons" (Satan) is actually quite problematic. Hippolytus, in fact, distinguishes between Beelzebul and Satan and Origen makes no connection between the two at all.

The brainwashed type of Bible scholar (the true believers with an agenda) tend to assume that Beelzebul was a well-known lord of demons, but that is, in fact, not the case. It is not established that Mediterranean Jews customarily regarded Beelzebul as the "ruler of demons." This designation only occurs in later Christian literature.

Humphries argues a connection between Beelzebul and the Canaanite-Syrian deity zbl bl ars, or "the prince, lord of the earth".

Beel is the Greek transliteration of the Aramaic Beel from the Hebrew Baal, meaning "owner," "lord," or "prince." The problem is with the "zebul" part.

The majority of New Testament texts read "Beelzeboul" but the Vulgate and Syrian text cite the alternate: Beelzeboub. This leaves open the possibility that there was an association between Beelzebul(b) and the ancient PHILISTINE deity Ball zebub (Baal muian in the Septuagint "Lord of the flies"). Some scholars propose that Beelzebul and Baalzebub are one and the same. The more likely possibility is that Baalzebub represents a pun ("lord of the flies") on the original name of Baal zebul whose rule was not limited to the region of Philistia.

The reading of this name that seems to be gaining support translates the name as: LORD OF HEAVEN. This thesis was developed by W.E.M. Aitken and Lloyd Gaston. Each took a different approach to analyzing the word ZEBUL, and arrived at the same conclusion that ZEBUL signifies the DWELLING OF GOD, whether heaven or a temple.

This conclusion came from analyzing rabbinic literature. According to Rosh ha-shanah 17a: "There is no zebul except the temple, for it is written: 'I have built thee a beth zebul.'"

In Aboth de Rabbi Nathan, it is said that ZEBUL is the name of one of the SEVEN HEAVENS.

According to Hagigah 12b, ZEBUL is the fifth heaven ...

These reading apparently derive from the saying in 1 Kings 8:13, where BETH ZEBUL represents a parallel expression for Yahweh's eternal dwelling, and from Isaiah 63:15, where ZEBUL designates the heavenly throne of Yahweh. Habakkuk 3:11 uses ZEBUL as the "dwelling place of the Sun and Moon." Aitken draws the conclusion:

This makes it clear that ZEBUL was understood specifically of the dwelling of God, whether that was though of as the temple on earth or the heavens; in later ages when the temple has disappeared it was still used of heaven.
Additional evidence was provided by another scholar, Gaston, who pointed out that the Septuagint texts of 1 Kings 8:13 and Isaiah 63:15 translate ZEBUL with the Greek OIKOS, meaning "temple."

So, it seems pretty certain that Beelzebul means Lord of Heaven or the one that dwells in the dwelling place of God.

So, how did he come to be known as the Lord of Demons???

One theory suggested is that this was a Jewish thing, a rendering of Baalshamaim, the Jewish name for Zeus Olympios. Baalshamaim was a pagan sky god whose cult was a source of rear and hatred for loyal Palestinian Jews during the reign of Antiochus IV Epiphanes whom the book of Daniel labels the "abomination of desolation." The argument is:

1) since Baalshamaim is a foreign deity, he is a demon ("for all the gods of the nations are demons" psalms 95:5)

2) Since he is the god of heaven, he is the chief rival of Yahweh, and therefore must be Satan, the ruler of demons.

3) Because Yahweh is the only TRUE god of heaven, therefore, no other deity can carry that name - Baalshamaim) and therefore an alternate designation is necessary: ZEBUL replaces SHAMAIM.

It is also thought that the principle target of the text could have been the early Jesus people, keeping in mind that Jesus identified himself with the "master of the house" which they took to be threats toward the Temple.

Of course, all of the above assumes that we are discussing a real, historical event, and it is not really clear that this is the case! The Q document gives no indication of conflict between Jesus and the Pharisees regarding his behavior toward the temple. The charge that Jesus sought to destroy the temple is a much later story wrapped around Jesus - the same as the claim that he was the "son of god."

Moreover, there is another possible interpretation for ZEBUL: elevate, exalted, height, glorified.

That, of course, fits better with my notion that what was being discussed as the "kingdom of god" was actually an understanding of hyperdimensional realities.

There is quite a bit of discussion of this word and its possible etymology in the book referenced above.

Bottom line is, to the Jews, all other gods were demons, so, if there was any historical reality to this event, what it means is that the basis of the accusation was that Jesus cast out demons by the power of some foreign god.

As I suggest, maybe he did.

The point is that this was a charge of "deviance." The accusation is saying: "He is not one of us, he is not a Jew, he is not a child of Israel, but a child of Beelzebul." And, since Jesus was said to be a Galilean, from the North, this makes perfect sense. The charge was intended to label Jesus as an outsider: he does not belong.

Jesus retort is introduced with a statement that he is able to discern the strategy of his accusers - that they intend to label him as a deviant. The charge of Black Magic is intended to defame, to diminish, to label Jesus as an outsider and to garner support against him. Being labeled in this way is supposed to draw lines, to create in others the impression of us vs. them.

The response is in two parts.

The first part is his remark about the disasters that befall those who are divided: the charge of demon collusion to cast out demons is absurd because everyone knows that a divided kingdom falls.

This does not, of course, address the deeper charge of deviance; it only attacks the surface logic of the accusation. The accusers are, essentially, caught in a trap for the issue of the unity of the demonic kingdom was not even in their minds.

Since this is a chreia - an elaboration tale that was created to exemplify what Jesus WOULD or MIGHT have said in such a situation - one scholar suggests that it was based on some knowledge of the real Jesus, that it is possible that when Jesus was once reproached for exorcising demons by Beelzebul, he retorted: "Devil against devil? some strategy!" This is a clever bit of sophistry similar to the numerous Cynic chreiai.

However, he does not counter the charge of deviance!!!

What he does is point out that when the accuser's own sons perform exorcisms, they are not charged with demon collusion so, what the accuser grant to their own sons - that they are performing exorcisms by the power of god - must also be granted to Jesus, or the sons will also be held up to question. In other words, the practice of exorcism itself precludes demon collusion.

This does not, of course, necessarily mean that there were Jewish exorcists because we must remember that this is a chreia, not a historical account, but rather a clever story created by later Jewish Christians within a Jewish context. The implication is actually deeper. Humphries writes:

The force of the arguments aims to locate oneself within the Israelite field, to designate and legitimate one's ethos thereby. The discourse is not about distinguishing between valid and invalid exorcisms, but about being for Beelzebul or for Yahweh, for Satan's kingdom or Yahweh's kingdom, an outsider or an insider. [...] It is also quite clear... that Jesus' response turns the tables on his accusers. Insofar as they refuse to recognize the power of the kingdom in his exorcisms, they find themselves in danger of standing outside the kingdom. No one belonging to the kingdom of God could identify Jesus' exorcisms, or any exorcism for that matter, a s satanic. If the accusers do not accept the "quality in common" ... if they do not grant to Jesus what they grant to their own sons, then it is precisely this failure of recognition that renders the accusers themselves as deviant. And so a sharp distinction is indeed established. The exchange between Jesus and his accusers constitutes a battle over who represents the legitimate expression of Israel.

Clearly, to my mind, the individual writing this story understood himself as an "insider" of Israel and sought to use this method to draw Jesus in as an insider as well. This suggests strongly that Jesus WAS an outsider to Israel, was NOT a Jew, and Beelzebul WAS the name of the deity Jesus "promoted" originally.

Nostradamus said:
Quatrain 10,74
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

anart said:
The buried might also be those who currently exist in subterranean civilizations.

Hmm...just to throw another speculation. What about a different kind of 'buried', like all those MIAs and KIAs that were supposedly taken underground? Can we even begin to grasp the creepiness when they’ll start to pop up everywhere? :shock: (well, I just got a zombie movie moment here, hehe :cool2:) And who said it doesn't happen already? In the previous 'Connecting the dots' SOTT mentioned WWII bombs discovered and dugg out all over the world. Considering the symbolic nature of our reality, maybe it's a sign that we are going to see other remnants of this period appear on a surface as well.

This is the relevant transcript

A: Viet Nam MIA's, where do you suppose they are now?
Q: (L) Well, I'm hoping you're going to tell us! (T) Some of them... (TK) Have they been abducted? (T) Some of them got blown up so badly that they couldn't be found, so they were
listed as MIAs, because they couldn't mark them as KIAs. Some of them are deserters, some of them... well, deserters would fall into several classifications, which I won't bother
getting into. Some of them went into the drug trade. (TK) Some of them just decided they liked it better over there. (T) Yeah, there's that, and some of them, I would imagine, have
been either abducted or swapped, moved into the secret government. (L) Is all of this correct?
Q: (T): That's why they can't tell people where they are... (TK) Are we supposed to still be on the military subject? (J) Who knows?
A: KIA's... Are a Separate subject!! KIA's, how many really were?
Q:(T) How many of the 60,000 really were killed? How many of them are listed as dead when they're not? Intelligence... (TK) Tell you what, they could recruit... There were so many
different kinds of people that went over there, they could have recruited a bunch... (J): Yeah, that's true. (L) OK, now, are you going to give us a hint as to where they are and what
they're doing right now? Are these some of the people working in these underground places?
A: Yes..Yes...Yes.
Q: (L) That's where those personnel are coming from... their lives, they have died the philosopher's death.
A: And many other places, times. etc...
Q: (TK) Wars all through the ages. How many are we talking about? (L) What kind of a number are we talking about here?
A: Since your imagination center is on low frequency tonight, suppose we have to spell it all out for you, but at least it is fun to watch the impact, like "A ton of bricks" falling on your
heads!!
Q: (L) Go ahead, spell it out for us. How many are we talking about here?
A: W.W.II, 72,355, still alive where????
Q: (L) Is that the correct figure?... (T) Now, wait a minute...
Q: (T): That's how many people the secret government has snatched up? (J) From W.W.II. (SV) That's not talking Korea... (TK) That's out of something like 40 million... (L) Frank,
how many? (F) Total People in W.W.II was 70 to 80 million... (TK) Military casualties... . we're not talking about just U.S. military, either, we're talking about total, anybody.... (T):
Are you talking about total... all killed in action in W.W.II? (L) No, they said... read it.... (J) "W.W.II, 72,355 still alive. Where???" (L) Still alive! (T) That were supposedly killed in
action...
Q: (T): From all branches of the service.
Q: (TK): These people aren't aging; they're still in action and ready to go...
A: Precisely, my friends!!!

Back
Top Bottom