Anatomically modern humans after The Fall?

iamthatis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have a bunch of questions about what happened to humans directly after The Fall. I think this might have implications for the crescendo of The Wave and the transition to 4D.

I think I also need some help extracting some specific questions from all of this. Or maybe bringing in other resource to understand what may have happened.

I was reading book that contained a bit of archaeology. As I was reading about timelines of Australopithecus and Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon, it got me wondering when anatomically modern humans (AHMs) first 'arrived' on the planet.

The basic story of mainstream archaeology is that the first great apes appeared 15-20 million years ago, although that's probably based (1) on the oldest remains found, which means there could be older remains and (2) notorious problems with dating old bones, plus (3) the assumption of gradual materialist evolution. Keeping these three points in mind, the Genus Homo is said to have appeared 4-8 MYA. Australopithecus remains have been found dating back to 3 MYA, Homo Habilis at 2.5 MYA, and Homo sapiens 300,000 to 800,000 years ago. It's all false, but it makes sense to put it out there.

Another main point that for me is a good guide for thinking about this stuff is that different intelligent designs are 'planted' on the Earth (somehow), and there seems to be somewhat of an 'update' process via cataclysms, namely comets and the evolution-viral connection written about by Pierre.

Unfortunately, this comet-virus-evolution paradigm still had me thinking that there was a linear progression to the deployment of different human forms on the planet. Australopithecus walked around for a while, then a cataclysm hit, and Australopithecus died out and the updated model took its place, etc. That's also false.

To begin, one time stamp that we know of is the The Fall 309,000 years ago. My question is - were the humans that underwent The Fall anatomically modern humans? And what happened to them?

At first I wondered if the 'ten factors of the DNA being burnt off with light' might have caused human beings to undergo visible biological changes - ie, when the DNA was truncated, did we turn more ape-like in appearance? If so, was this the case for all humans? Or only some. Did The Fall turn anatomically modern humans into Australopithecus? Or a lesser-developed human type? One reason for this line of questioning is that we know that there were some biological changes after The Fall, the occipital ridge, or the 'Mark of Cain'.

Nov 7, 1994:

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin and meaning of the Biblical story of the “mark of Cain”? Was it a physical mark?
A: Knot at top of spine.
Q: (L) Do you mean like a humpback?
A: No. Signified.
Q: (L) Was it a physical knot on top of the spine?
A: Is yours and all others. Feel your head.
Q: (L) The occipital ridge?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Well if I have it does it mean that I am a murderer?
A: No. More superstitions spread by brotherhood.
Q: (L) Well, what did the mark of Cain signify?
A: Jealousy.
Q: (L) Jealousy of whom?
A: All humans.
Q: (L) Was there a group of people who were set apart by this mark?
A: No. All it is is one of your shortcomings genetically engineered by the Lizards.

According to the session below, The Fall occurred simultaneously to 6 billion 'people'. I put 'people' in quotes because of my line of questioning - whether or not there were other species of human present, or other closely related apelike beings present at the time. It seems like giants may not have been present at The Fall, given the below session suggesting their arrival 12,000 YA.

Nov 26, 1994
Q: (L) The other night we were talking about the “Mark of Cain” and I lost part of the tape. I would like to go back over that a little bit more at this time. What was the true event behind the story of the “Mark of Cain?”
A: Advent of jealousy.
Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?
A: Lizard takeover.
Q: (L) Wasn’t the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?
A: Symbolism of story.
Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother
against brother, is that correct?
A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the “jealousy factor” of change facilitated by Lizard takeover
of earth’s vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?
Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the “knot”.
A: Okay.
Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?
Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?
A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.
Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the “Reptilian Brain”?
A: In a roundabout way.
Q: (L) Okay, at the time this “Mark of Cain” came about, were there other humans on the planet
that did not have this configuration?
A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?
A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were
used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.
Q: (L) Is that all?
A: No. But, do you need more?
Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually?
A: Whoa.
Q: (L) How many people?
A: 6 billion.

Whoa! Even the C's were surprised? Oct 23, 1994:

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?
A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?
A: D’Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.
Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?
Q: (L) What is it like back Home?
A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.
Q: (L) So it’s true, you can’t go home?
Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?
A: Up to 15 feet maximum.
Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?
A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.
Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?
Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?
Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?
A: Temporarily.
Q: (L) Why only temporarily?
A: DNA conflict.
Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?
A: No.
Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?
Q: (L) About the same?
Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?
Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?
Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?
A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.
Q: (L) When were they originally brought here?
A: 12000 B.C. approx. one reference. Please understand your measurements don’t make sense.
Q: (L) Let’s go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.

So that's a big can of worms. What does it mean? One difficulty for me is the split between the material and the spiritual, and attempting to hold both as valid, yet knowing altogether too much about materiality and not enough about the spiritual nature of reality.

Human souls during The Fall desired physicality. Not 'people'. Souls. So how did this physicality come to be? The answer - first was apelike. That could mean these souls made a decision from 'outside time' during 5D. But how did that decision translate into our linear physical reality timeline? It sounds like The Fall was a process involving incarnation somehow. Maybe this is too sci-fi, but I was picturing a sudden switch where there is a change in the frequency of light for people on the planet, like a shade being drawn across a window, combined with DNA being burnt off, and then suddenly 6 billion people got all apelike or something. But then we have this other option, the incarnation option, which might be said to be distinct from a process involving the Lizzies interfering with light, suddenly transforming 6 billion into STS creatures. At least it seems distinct. I don't know how the two fit together.

But there's more information, making it even more confusing.
Q: (L) Let’s go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.

Okay so the can of worms gets wormier. When did this happen, and how? We have 6 billion people on the planet. Let's assume they were all AMHs just for simplicity's sake. The Fall happens. The frequency of the entire planet changes as the Lizzies installed the frequency fence, burnt our DNA, etc., after their souls made a collective decision to embrace physicality. And then these souls were transferred into apelike beings. How? And what happened to the 6 billion people on the planet, presumably connected to the souls who made the decision?

Maybe there were an adequate amount of apelike beings coexisting beside the AMHs on the planet at the time. Which is probably more plausible than my 'instant transformation of humans into apes by a flash of evil light' idea. It seems that there were Neanderthals around at the time of The Fall, but that is guesswork on my part:

Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.
Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?
A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.

So human souls were put into Neanderthal bodies. Where? And how? Did the 6 billion all die and return to 5D, and then reincarnated as Neanderthals, all by choice? If they did die, was it all at once, due to The Fall? Gradually?

Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
Q: (L) Did the soul’s presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?

So the souls were put into Neanderthals, and also ape bodies. I think that's a worthwhile distinction, as Neanderthals, while not AMHs, are not regarded as apes but a subgroup of Homo sapiens.

So there were a number of different vessels at different stages of biological development waiting for soul transfer.
I don't know, but this soul transfer business sounds like a mass abduction process. We know that the soul can be removed from a body, copied, and another body grown around it. This body is then altered, and then the soul is extracted again, and replaced in the original body. That's the general soul abduction process as far as I understand it. But there's nothing to say that the soul can't be put into an ape body or a Neanderthal body. I wonder if there have been experiments of putting a human soul in a dog or a tree or a rock? Or a dolphin?

So that's another option - the soul transfer after The Fall was a mass abduction process. It may be plausible given what has been said about abductions - that it is ourselves in the future attempting to abduct our past selves. The 6 billion were possibly abducted by their future selves, and returned to a deeper past, ie, planted in the past further back than 309,000 years ago.

So we have three processes. My favourite, but least likely, is (1) an instant-transformation process via evil light where humans suddenly devolved into apes. (2) is an incarnative process. (3) is a mass abduction process. I don't know what other options there are, aside from maybe a mix of (2) and (3).

At the very least, Orion engineers seem to be capable of doing two things. One is to create the bodies - that's like a computer hardware. The other is to install the software - that's the soul.
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in
caused mutation?
Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you.
Q: (L) Who resembles us?
A: The Orions.
Q: (L) We haven’t talked too much about the Orions…
A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.
Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?
Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?
A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?
A: Not this group.
Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?
A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn “the hard way.”

So from this we can guess, so far, that there were 6 billion 'people' on the planet, and they chose STS. There were apelike creatures that were available for soul implantation. It sounds like these apes were 'on the planet at the time'. But it could also have been done in an Orion lab, and then the newly-souled apes were transported to Earth.

Nov 2, 1994:

Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?

It could even be the case that the souls were put in apelike bodies and transported to the earth millions of years before The Fall. Which is bizarre, and getting into timelines and time loops and all that. But maybe not so impossible, because after all, Neanderthals have been around for a really long time:
April 15, 2000:
Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that’s been found? Anybody know? No, well then when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?

A: 5.3 million years ago.

But then, I still want to know what happened to the 6 billion 'human' bodies living on the planet directly after The Fall. Did all these bodies die? Were they all abducted, and their souls returned to earth in the bodies of apes? Either in sync with linear time or not?

If the souls were in 'union with the One', as said above, that implies the implanted souls were in 5D when they made the choice. That's an assumption of mine, and I'm not sure what to make of it. It doesn't seem like the C's would drop in a lesson about 'the eternal oneness of all souls' in the middle of a topic like this. I think their phrase has some specific bearing on what happened 309,000 years ago.

So let's assume the souls were in 5D, in union with the One, and then after The Fall, they were implanted in apelike bodies by 4D STS. I thought 4D STS couldn't interfere with 5D, though? So how did those Orions and Lizzies get their hands on that soul software to put into the apelike hardware?

It makes sense as a possibility. Maybe the 'short wave cycle of physicality' suddenly became an option in for souls in 5D, and many souls decided to take that route of increased pain and speedier learning. Meanwhile, their bodies were on 3D earth? We now have heard that souls are fractal, but we don't really know what that means. Or at least I don't. But I can guess that it was a conscious choice made at a higher level, which corresponded to the lower level. So we can hypothesize that The Fall didn't just happen on 3D earth, it had its 5D correspondent. And then 5D souls went 'willingly' to enter into apelike bodies. Or maybe it wasn't a choice at a higher level - the 3D souls' choice was manipulated by 4D. And the 5D soul had no other option but to observe from timelessness.

But that still doesn't get at what happened to the 6 billion 'human' bodies living on the planet directly after The Fall. If they were indeed human.

I say that because another interesting bit about all this is that Atlantis was already an advanced civilization 70-80,000 years ago when the Kantekkians were transported here. And Kantekkians were possibly not AMHs. They were apparently more similar to Cro-Magnon Man! And from this session, we might guess that the 6 billion people were removed from the Earth to make way for the apelike model. But if they were removed, what happened to them? Were they put in an Orion refrigerator somewhere or something? Recycled? Used for parts? The feed-vats of the Grays?

July 18, 1998:

Q: (L) Okay, I had a question I wanted to get in: you said that Neanderthal man was taken off the earth, and Cro-Magnon man suddenly appeared. Is this Cro-Magnon man really Kantekkian man?

Q: (L) Well, they supposedly existed side by side on the Earth for some time. Did they intermix or intermarry?

A: Marriage?!

Q: (L) Well, you know what I mean! Genetic intermixing.

A: Can you picture a Neanderthal marriage?

Q: (L) Yeah! The old club and drag ‘em off by the hair ceremony! (T) It was a ritual… handed down father to son along with the club…

Okay so that's crazy. I had this association that Kantekkians were sort of like Nordics, with all their fancy technology and blue eyes and blonde hair. But they were 'close' to Cro-Magnons! So were Kantekkians closer, in terms of genetics and appearance, to the Cro-mags than they were to AMHs?

When the Cro-tekkians arrived, were the 'indigenous' people of the earth - those presumably with eyes of a different colour adjusted to Earth's distance from Sol - were they AMHs at that point? There are some indications of Cro-mags interacting and interbreeding with Neanderthals.

Were the ancestors of the 'indigenous people' in actual fact the apelike beings who were implanted with human souls 309,000 years ago? In other words, was there actually an evolutionary process that took place wherein the apelike bodies implanted with human souls actually evolved into AMHs?

August 5, 2009:

Q: (L) And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth?
A: Yes. And notice the ongoing dispute over the “out of Africa” versus the “out of Asia” groups. It is an improper assumption. Out of Kantek vs out of Earth is a better formulation.

Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?

A: Durability.

Q: (L) Physical or mental?

A: Physical.

Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.

A: In this environment on surface.

Q: (L) Which race on earth is the oldest?

A: All are same.

I don't understand that at all.

Q: (L) Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races which communicated with one another?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?

Q: (L) Why are there different races?

A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.

Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?

A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.

Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?

A: Both.
Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are “native Americans”.

So that, to me at least, indicates that some AMHs originated through a long, slow, evolutionary process on this planet after The Fall. Apelike beings were implanted with human souls (somehow) and grew via a long period of evolution into AMHs as we know them today?
This session below suggests that there were AMHs apparently living amongst the Neanderthals and the ‘Cro-tekkians’. Can we assume that these AMHs were the 'indigenous' inhabitants of Earth?

April 8, 2000:

Q: Exactly! The problem is that they’ve got specimens of humanoid types from 100 to 200 thousand years ago, and even further, but no specimens of modern man that are that old. Why is this so? Are they just looking in the wrong places?

A: Specimens survive by sheer luck.

Q: So, they are lucky that they have any specimens at all. Who knows, when they find a very ancient specimen of a modern type human, they won’t believe it - it will be called an “anomaly!” There ARE artifacts that are EXTREMELY ancient, which give evidence of the presence of modern type man, and they just simply argue themselves to death over them.

Q: They ignore them. But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside Modern man?

A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

And then the session goes on to talk about Northern people with light in their veins, inner radiance, etc.

Main point for me is that the beginning point of Neanderthal was 5.3 million years ago. That puts the possible appearance of AMHs back to 5.3 million years ago.

That's at least 17 cycles of The Wave.

So I wonder - when did AMHs first 'arrive' on earth? And just think about how many permutations of AMHs must have gone through as the battle between STS and STO waged war for their souls, maybe periodically getting turned into apes and then growing into humans, again and again.

It all pretty much confirms we are an experiment. And the Orions are planning to replace us with a new model. Last time turning the Wave, it seems like humans went through a devolutionary process, whatever the mechanism was. Unless some managed to ascend, or avoid it somehow. But the C's seemed pretty clear that the DNA changes were applied to all.

April 15, 2000:

A: Beings come and go at will always, it is the awareness that is expanding.

Q: (L) Another trend of the dreams is being pursued, attacked, split up from their families, being put in concentration camps - just all kinds of things.

A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new “model.”

Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?

A: “Retire them.”

Q: (T) Which race is this?

A: Orion STS.

Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?

A: Yup!

It seems like The Wave is an opportune time for major changes. I wonder if it's always so. This time around, the C's have said the Orions are planning for another model update - just like they did with Neanderthal. This 'replacement' may be them waiting for us to transform via some regenerative process occurring during the transition to 4D.

I think it more likely that the Orions have a planned ‘end-product’, which looks more like the synthetic hybrids of David Jacobs’ books ruling over a fearful and dumbed-down version of humanity. Maybe the transition to 4D will ‘activate’ the hybrids in some way. But for natural (non-synthetic or non-hybrid) humans during 4D – we have the option to ride the wave and follow a different and more positive pathway.

April 15, 2000
A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new “model.”

Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?

A: “Retire them.”

I think this is maybe what happened to the 6 billion 'people' during The Fall. They were 'retired'. But I'm not sure.

Q: (T) Which race is this?

A: Orion STS.

Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?

A: Yup!

Q: (L) Well, for a period of time it seems that they continued to exist on the planet alongside the new model, cro-magnon or whatever.

A: Some did.

Q: (L) For how long did Neanderthal exist side by side with the “new model?”

A: 233 years.

Q: (L) I thought that Neanderthal was here for a long, long, long time; and if modern man arrived on the planet, as you say, 70 to 80 thousand years ago, wasn’t Neanderthal already here then?

A: Time references have been miscalculated.

Q: (L) Who miscalculated the time references?

A: Science.

Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that’s been found? Anybody know? No, well then when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?

A: 5.3 million years ago.

Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to 80 thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error.

Q: (L) And, of course, we can’t depend on any of the dating methods because of metamorphosis.

A: And genetic manipulation.

Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present “Neanderthal” type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) So, that’s why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go off.

One 'current thing' on the forum is to assume that the transition to 4D will be pretty low-intensity and we may not even notice it happening. I think it makes sense to entertain that as a possibility, as it helps keep calm, but it could be that all the jabs and other genetic damages and abduction experimentation on humans are precisely the installation of genetic bombs primed to go off as the transition occurs. Maybe we're seeing it already, soul smashing and disintegration, but also soul growth and integration.

When I look at all the complexity that occurred last time The Wave was here - The Fall, and all its implications with massive populations of souls, decisions being made at different densities simultaneously, DNA being interfered with, frequency fences installed, time loops, and different models of human being grown somewhere in space and transported here, it's all pretty nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if the leading civilizations 309,000 years ago (if such things existed for the 6 billion on Earth at the time) all collapsed. But I think I'll leave speculation about the question of civilization before The Fall for another time.

Anyways, in going through all this, it has really struck home for me that where we are today has everything to do with what happened 309,000 years ago, when humans made the choice to pursue physicality. Now it seems to me that the same choice is here. Maybe it's as simple as that - to pursue physicality again, or not.

In thinking about all this, back then, it was mostly a question of polarity for humanity - STS or STO, but underlying this was a choice between physicality and the short-wave cycle of learning, or spirituality and the long wave cycle of learning.

Now, that choice is still with us, but it also seems to be a question of density, and the transition to a higher state of consciousness. So no wonder everything is so weird on this planet!

Unless I'm wrong, of course - during The Fall maybe there was also a chance for some humans to 'rise with wings as eagles' to 4D. I wonder if there were any who did so? The C's have been pretty clear that The Fall happened to everyone in the 'Lucifer' soul unit.

Anyways, thinking about what happened to the 6 billion people all those years ago, it reminds me of what Laura wrote about Caesar and Paul, and how important it is in the context of the Nemesis cycle of 27 million years, the Wave cycle of 309,000 years, and the cometary cycle of 3,600 years all converging on our little lives. And all the important choices we have before us.

Q: (L) Well, choosing makes me think of what the Apostle Paul was saying when he talked about making… I mean, basically what it amounted to was making your choices based on the unseen world or on unseen realities. In a funny sort of way, today I had like a little realization because I was trying to understand why for Paul, the death of his Christ or the crucifixion was THE most important thing. For him it was the death, not the resurrection. It finally occurred to me that the reason it was so important was because - and this is according to Paul - his Christ went to his death with absolute faith even in the face of everything being wrong and against him. The way it’s depicted in the Gospel of Mark, not only did the disciples not understand, not only is he abused, tortured, and rejected by literally everybody… I mean, everybody flees from him in the Gospel of Mark, which is the first gospel. Everybody. There are no women at the cross. There are no supporters. There’s nobody. He did that willingly - the way it’s depicted, and it’s an allegory - because his faith in the unseen necessity and the other world and what would happen after the death was so strong he could and would do it. It was a matter of this faith that what was unseen was more real and lasting that the seen reality. Am I right? Seeing the unseen is the key?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So Paul was concerned with restoring humanity to the Edenic state. He uses the symbol as one man, the First Adam, and death came to all. And then by one man life came to all. It struck me that the possibility… Well, what the C’s have said is that when the Fall happened, it happened to everyone. It wasn’t just like one person. It happened to everyone. So it seems to me that this primal man that is Adam is a representation of all. It’s not just one man that caused everybody to go kaflooey. And they’ve said that it was the female energy consorted with the STS reality. Is that what we’re looking at here, only the reversal of the process? In other words, a group of people that have that kind of faith that in the face of everything being literally awful as it is in our world today, that they still have faith in the other reality, they still have faith in doing good, doing right, being loving, that they do not buy into the whole Darwinian materialistic thing, and basically they don’t believe those lies and by those means they are able to, at a certain point in time that Paul called the culmination of the ages, be restored to this Edenic state… in other words a 4D STO reality. Am I interpreting that correctly?

A: Oh that was beautiful!! We are impressed!

Q: (L) Well la-dee-da! So that’s basically what the anchoring of the frequency is about. And that’s part of the interior state that people have to be in in order to anchor that frequency - to have that kind of faith. It’s not where you are, but who you are and what you see? Even in the face of everything being against your ideas, against what you think, against what you’ve figured out…

(Joe) Even things inside you being against you. The internal fight. You have faith that doing what it doesn’t like that you will kind of achieve something worth having.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Joe) It’s internally and externally at the same time.

(L) So it’s not faith IN Jesus as Ashworth points out. It’s faith OF Jesus that sets the example. And the example was put in a metaphor of the story of this crucifixion or death, but the metaphor represents basically the crucifixion of every person. They’re crucified inside and outside because they are faced with this reality that rejects their consciousness, their more or less divine connection, their spiritual connection. They say that everything is just random mutations and random evolution, and that’s wrong. That’s the Big Lie.

A: Yes. We can retire now!

So death came to all by 'Adam' in 'The Fall', and life came to all by 'Christ'. Maybe we could tentatively start calling our point in time, or at least the opportunity before us, 'The Rise'.

Anyways, I think there are some questions in there that might be interesting?

It's a very interesting topic, indeed, but from what I see is that you're only quoting the C's to the expense of the research we gathered so far, so that your interest in this topic could be complemented.

With your questions in the background, perhaps it will be beneficial to re-read the threads where we discussed this topic the most? Here's a list, especially the first two or three threads:

The New History of Mankind: Who Are we? What are we? How did we get here?

The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution

The Origins of the World’s Mythologies by Michael Witzel

Evolution 2.0

Elongated Skulls: Ancient Species, very distant from human?

Denisovans - 400,000 year-old clue to human origins

The Neanderthal Legacy by Paul Mellars

Where Troy Once Stood

I had this association that Kantekkians were sort of like Nordics, with all their fancy technology and blue eyes and blonde hair. But they were 'close' to Cro-Magnons! So were Kantekkians closer, in terms of genetics and appearance, to the Cro-mags than they were to AMHs?
For me, it was fascinating to see how you can follow the Cs cosmology in the research available so far. And it's a subject where there's more information coming out every day.

I think they might be components of both your associations, but like I mentioned earlier, Kantekkians arrived in Atlantean times circa 80000–60000 years ago, and it was then that they started mixing with Homo Sapiens to the east and west, giving rise to the Laurasian Myths. That event can be read from the myths and the genetic signatures available in research today. Isn't that fascinating!?

Taking into consideration that a phenotype such as eye and hair color can change with admixture within 2 or 3 generations, and due to mixing over such a long timeline, means that "Semitic" people could be very well represented in all ethnicities and not only your classical Cro-mags or blue-eye colored people. Some associate "blondie" with the Steppe's Aryan migration from the Black Sea which is a much later event and/or relatively more recent event in our history, and/or it happened more than once. The population of Northern Europe was largely replaced by a mass migration from the eastern European steppe after five thousand years ago, and that was just one event science has detected.

Anyways, I think there are some questions in there that might be interesting?
I extracted them, see if I miss anything. After refreshing some of the research gathered, would you re-phrase anything in a clearer way?
were the humans that underwent The Fall anatomically modern humans? And what happened to them?
At first I wondered if the 'ten factors of the DNA being burnt off with light' might have caused human beings to undergo visible biological changes - ie, when the DNA was truncated, did we turn more ape-like in appearance? If so, was this the case for all humans? Or only some. Did The Fall turn anatomically modern humans into Australopithecus?
Human souls during The Fall desired physicality. Not 'people'. Souls. So how did this physicality come to be? The answer - first was apelike. That could mean these souls made a decision from 'outside time' during 5D. But how did that decision translate into our linear physical reality timeline?
We have 6 billion people on the planet. Let's assume they were all AMHs just for simplicity's sake. The Fall happens. The frequency of the entire planet changes as the Lizzies installed the frequency fence, burnt our DNA, etc., after their souls made a collective decision to embrace physicality. And then these souls were transferred into apelike beings. How? And what happened to the 6 billion people on the planet, presumably connected to the souls who made the decision?

Note that you're assuming they were AMHs

So human souls were put into Neanderthal bodies. Where? And how? Did the 6 billion all die and return to 5D, and then reincarnated as Neanderthals, all by choice? If they did die, was it all at once, due to The Fall? Gradually?
I wonder if there have been experiments of putting a human soul in a dog or a tree or a rock? Or a dolphin?
I still want to know what happened to the 6 billion 'human' bodies living on the planet directly after The Fall. Did all these bodies die? Were they all abducted, and their souls returned to earth in the bodies of apes? Either in sync with linear time or not?
So let's assume the souls were in 5D, in union with the One, and then after The Fall, they were implanted in apelike bodies by 4D STS. I thought 4D STS couldn't interfere with 5D, though? So how did those Orions and Lizzies get their hands on that soul software to put into the apelike hardware?
we might guess that the 6 billion people were removed from the Earth to make way for the apelike model. But if they were removed, what happened to them? Were they put in an Orion refrigerator somewhere or something? Recycled? Used for parts? The feed-vats of the Grays?
So were Kantekkians closer, in terms of genetics and appearance, to the Cro-mags than they were to AMHs?
When the Cro-tekkians arrived, were the 'indigenous' people of the earth - those presumably with eyes of a different colour adjusted to Earth's distance from Sol - were they AMHs at that point? There are some indications of Cro-mags interacting and interbreeding with Neanderthals.

Were the ancestors of the 'indigenous people' in actual fact the apelike beings who were implanted with human souls 309,000 years ago? In other words, was there actually an evolutionary process that took place wherein the apelike bodies implanted with human souls actually evolved into AMHs?
Apelike beings were implanted with human souls (somehow) and grew via a long period of evolution into AMHs as we know them today?
This session below suggests that there were AMHs apparently living amongst the Neanderthals and the ‘Cro-tekkians’. Can we assume that these AMHs were the 'indigenous' inhabitants of Earth?
So I wonder - when did AMHs first 'arrive' on earth?
Unless I'm wrong, of course - during The Fall maybe there was also a chance for some humans to 'rise with wings as eagles' to 4D. I wonder if there were any who did so? The C's have been pretty clear that The Fall happened to everyone in the 'Lucifer' soul unit.

Thanks for bringing up this topic, I have been going through back as well the ancient timeline through the Kantek and Atlantis thread.
In regard to ancient timelines, might as well have to consider multiple pasts (realities)

For instance a search on "multiple past" in Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search related to "Pangaea" / "Gondwana"
Source: session Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search
Q: (L) Was all the land on the planet earth formed into one vast continent at some point in earth's history?

A: Multiple history reality possibilities.

Q: (L) In this reality that we experience, was all the land joined into one vast continent?

A: Incorrect conceptualization.

In addition to the links @Gaby provided in the previous post I would also add Pierre's Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection

Back
Top Bottom