2008 Crop Circles

Beautiful. In reference to the circles and the flames/tears, it seems kind of esoteric to me (to me, not saying much :/). On one side you have them - flames/tears - on the inside and the opposite circle you have them on the outside. Speculating, it seems there is getting to be a division between the two. It reminds me of a quote that I don't have the exact words to, by the C's about a mixing between the yin and yang. Something that often comes to mind.. wish I could be more direct in reference to the quote.

Pardon the subjective speculation it just sprung in there when I saw the image.

Keit said:
Well, since one of SOTT's main goals is to help people to use their own mind and learn how to 'see', how about giving your own take on this particular detail? Just a hint - it does appear to have some connection/relation with SOTT, or rather with an esoteric aspect of the site. ;)

Now I think it's just a giant cosmic blender.
And the merging of different densities (the outer circles interpenetrating).

Have a look here where attempts at deciphering crop circles were done. As one can see, some of the "answers" are not what one would expect. :cool2:

Keit said:
Well, since one of SOTT's main goals is to help people to use their own mind and learn how to 'see', how about giving your own take on this particular detail? Just a hint - it does appear to have some connection/relation with SOTT, or rather with an esoteric aspect of the site. Wink

Well, my personnal interpretation may seem a little childish :-[ but here it is :
I would like you tell me what you think about it :-[

The major aspect of this crop circle is its apparent 3-symmetry. There's a central dot with three figures evolving around. It suggest may that one single event can have three aspects. Every aspect looks like a crushig wave arriving on a series of circles. Maybe one can make somme connection with the following except from Cassiopaeans :

session960803 said:
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the
Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the
wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things
causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."

Now if we look at the upper set of circles, one may think of planets. The problem is that one circle contains two smaller circles within. This made me think of the circles of being densities. We have 1st and 2nd densities included within our 3rd density because we can sens them all. Then other three densities (4th, 5th and 6th densities). I think remembering that the wave cycle also interfer with higher densities according to Cassiopaeans. Well, we have 6 densities affected by the wave cycle and a central circle not affected by the wave (with central position as reprensenting a source). The central circle is probably the density 7 realm.

Now we see that the wave cycle interract with 1st to 6th density of our reality. But how could these different manifestations of the wave appear in this three aspect of the wave? The other set of circles looks like emerging from the lower border of each crushing wave. There's a circle the size of the others and smaller circles. The number of these smaller circles is different : 4,4, and 3. Maybe is represents at which density the wave willl interract with our realm through its different manifestations (3D destruction, 4D alien interraction, and 3D to 4D "ascencion").

Well, all this is speculation of course. Any thoughts? :/

There are 44 circles and 44 flames in the figure eight/infinity aspect of the crop circle. In some esoterica this represents the dance of Siva.
Zelator said:
Siva is often portrayed in his role as Nataraja, the Lord of the Dance, through the performance of which he is said to have converted thousands to faith. Even in this dance, he is shown as the ruler over sexual energies, the subterrean fires. Sometimes he is depicted dancing, four-armed and multiheaded, in a ring of flame. It is quite fascinating that some examples of the statuary portraying this fire-dance have 44 nodes of fires on the outer periphery, since the number 88 was often linked with solar imagery in the West: in the Siva statuary, the flames could be viewed from front and back, giving a total of 88. Usually, each of Siva's heads has a Third Eye. Besides being destructive, he is also merciful; when he and his wife, Parvati, embrace in the sexual dance, the whole world trembles, reminding us that Siva will rule over the End of the World.

wow , now this is very striking , is beautiful!! i have a theory of the meaning and all the previous post truly helped me! :) now in the context of the upcoming wave , the reappearance of the goddess, i just have this little explanation , the 8 big shape is divided in 2 , if it means what laura was proposing , we should note , as said above that the flames coming out of the edges , on one half of it the flames are pointing inside (STS) , and on the other one the flames are pointing outside (STO) , the C's said once that STS flows inwards and touches only the point of origin , and STO flows outwards and touches everything including the point of origin , so on that context and on Laura's words about choosing which face of the goddess to see , i saw on this circle the choice , the circle is perfectly balanced but the flames are the point of difference between the halves , so that is what i saw on it , the choice between STS and STO.. ;)

just my 2 cents..... thanx for reading

Laurel said:
anart said:
It brings to mind an orbital path (to me), with the increasing and decreasing sizes of the circles indicating increased and decreased distance from the center object(s). The 'flames' coming off the orbiting bodies (or tear drops) are reminiscent of a comet's tail, which always point away from the sun - but these are just subjective impressions. Beautiful, though...
Yes, it does me, too. Like the orbital path of a certain companion to the sun perhaps? And the middle section looks like it could represent the planets...just musing...At any rate, exquisite.

I had the same impression of orbital paths of approaching comets (i.e. "the Serpent in the sky") when I saw that Korean crop circle last month. https://www.sott.net/articles/show/159924-Huge-Crop-Circle-formation-discovered-in-South-Korea-first-to-be-documented-in-the-country

Alejo said:
wow , now this is very striking , is beautiful!! i have a theory of the meaning and all the previous post truly helped me! :) now in the context of the upcoming wave , the reappearance of the goddess, i just have this little explanation , the 8 big shape is divided in 2 , if it means what laura was proposing , we should note , as said above that the flames coming out of the edges , on one half of it the flames are pointing inside (STS) , and on the other one the flames are pointing outside (STO) , the C's said once that STS flows inwards and touches only the point of origin , and STO flows outwards and touches everything including the point of origin , so on that context and on Laura's words about choosing which face of the goddess to see , i saw on this circle the choice , the circle is perfectly balanced but the flames are the point of difference between the halves , so that is what i saw on it , the choice between STS and STO.. ;)

just my 2 cents..... thanx for reading

Might be more then 2 cents! This makes me think of the light that's produced from conscious inner struggle between our two natures. The struggle between 'it' and 'I'. The resultant is a "new energy" that can be utilized for new possibilities, new ways of thinking, and new synaptic connections. Gurdjieff's grave comes to my mind where there are two stone oblelisks (anode and cathode?) at each end of grave.

http://www.gilgamesh.com.br/gallery/avon_1999_001b.jpg

keit said:
Quote from: mkrnhr on August 09, 2008, 03:07:06 AM
By the way, I would like to ask about the crop circle appearing at the end of the last connecting dots article. Namely this one :

I guess it must have a particular signification (appart being beautiful) to be in that article, what could it be ?

Well, since one of SOTT's main goals is to help people to use their own mind and learn how to 'see', how about giving your own take on this particular detail? Just a hint - it does appear to have some connection/relation with SOTT, or rather with an esoteric aspect of the site.

I had the good fortune to read Boris Mouravieff’s chapter entitled The Universe in Gnosis-Book One-Exoteric Cycle last weekend. I noticed the above crop circle is a diagram of the Cosmos. I have not studied crop circles but am astonished at the deep meaning of the diagram. Did someone go out into a hay field with a lawn mower and create this diagram?
The center circle is the singular Absolute One, the generator of the Cosmos. From the Absolute One three lines of curved Time are advancing through Space. This signifies the Law of Three.

Boris Mouravieff said:
In esoteric science the first law is called the Law of Three. Is definition explains its name: Definition: All that exists, exists as the result of the converging action on the same point at the same time of three forces: passive, active and neutralizing.

The passive force is a derivative of the static condition: Space. The active force is a derivative of the dynamic condition: Time. Lastly, the neutralizing force ensures the maintenance of Equilibrium in all the Universe, on every plane, and at every step.

Next I observe three Waves of Time advancing through Space and from the point of each Wave a chain of seven circles representing the galaxies of the Cosmos. Perhaps the seven circles of the galaxies represent the Law of Seven which prevents Time from destroying the created Cosmos.

Boris Mouravieff said:
The palliate this menace, by the action of Time, the divine Wisdom introduced a device to avoid the immediate destruction of the created world.

For the moment it well be enough for us to say that, thanks to this artificial law [Law of Seven] , the forward flow of Time is closed off into cycles, and this eliminates its destructive effects---of course withing certain limits. So Time will not work in straight lines but “turns” in a curve.

These cycles close and repeat themselves. Thanks to this cyclic action, the Universe itself and all the elements of which it is composed can endure.

Does this make the “big bang theory” false? This crop circle and Mourvieff’s esoteric view of Creation seem to suggest the Cosmos is Eternal, but not infinite, but these speculations are better examined by more qualified students.

We can call the point of transition from one Wave to the next as it advances through Time, the Realm Border. The Wave advances through eons of Time around the Absolute One under the influence of the Law of Seven.

Boris Mourvieff said:
These considerations on the curvature of Time and of all movement—including any physical, mental or moral action whatever its nature—permit us to give a definition of the Law of Seven.

Definition: Any movement going towards a definite goal to continue without deviation in the same direction undergoes a deviation a certain moment.

Conversely: Any movement going towards a definite goal to continue without deviation in the same direction, it is necessary to impart to it adequate additional impulses at specific moments and points.

Emerging from the point where two wave depictions meet, which we can call the Realm Border, we see a string of dangling pearls with a large circle representing the Big Blue Marble(BBM) at the end of this Ray of Creation, a term used by Mourvieff and Gurdjieff.
The dangling BBM (on the right side of the crop circle) is struck by an outside force at the Realm Border of the Wave advancing through Time and Space. As the Wave advances around the Absolute One in Time and Space we see the dangling pearls in disarray. As the Wave continues on we see the string of pearls with the BBM dangling serenely with the Cosmos in it place as the Wave of Time continues on in its cycle around the Absolute One.

Is the outside object striking the BBM a comet cluster? I don’t know much about this topic except what occurred to me after reading Mourvieff and seeing this wonderful picture,which clarified the concepts for me and hopefully, others. These thoughts are not mine, but emerge from the confluence of reading Mourvieff and this thread at the same Time in Space, powered by the Absolute One. :)

I am having trouble inserting the crop circle image above, can someone tell me how to use the image function. Thanks.

Laurel said:
There are 44 circles and 44 flames in the figure eight/infinity aspect of the crop circle. In some esoterica this represents the dance of Siva.
Zelator said:
Siva is often portrayed in his role as Nataraja, the Lord of the Dance, through the performance of which he is said to have converted thousands to faith. Even in this dance, he is shown as the ruler over sexual energies, the subterrean fires. Sometimes he is depicted dancing, four-armed and multiheaded, in a ring of flame. It is quite fascinating that some examples of the statuary portraying this fire-dance have 44 nodes of fires on the outer periphery, since the number 88 was often linked with solar imagery in the West: in the Siva statuary, the flames could be viewed from front and back, giving a total of 88. Usually, each of Siva's heads has a Third Eye. Besides being destructive, he is also merciful; when he and his wife, Parvati, embrace in the sexual dance, the whole world trembles, reminding us that Siva will rule over the End of the World.

And Siva aka Shiva is the recycler of the Hindu Trinity like perhaps the Crone (Medusa) of the Triple Goddess (with Cassiopaea/Danae, and Andromeda being the Mother and Virgin) about to recycle or spiral into something new (good or bad). There's a lot of Ark's conformal imagery around too with the big going to little where the event occurs, this one twisted into an 8 to represent infinity and torus-like Mobius strip structure as well as the double of the 44s. 8 is also 4 complex spacetime dimesnions which relates to conformal stuff too and the two spheres of the 8 like two universes (matter-antimatterish ones) with their intersection being a conformal portal of sorts relates too. The flames being inside vs outside for the two spheres seems to add an opposite (mathematically exotic) aspect which fits too. Wow to all of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave12e1.htm

kenlee said:
Might be more then 2 cents! This makes me think of the light that's produced from conscious inner struggle between our two natures. The struggle between 'it' and 'I'. The resultant is a "new energy" that can be utilized for new possibilities, new ways of thinking, and new synaptic connections. Gurdjieff's grave comes to my mind where there are two stone oblelisks (anode and cathode?) at each end of grave.

http://www.gilgamesh.com.br/gallery/avon_1999_001b.jpg

Hmm, since space is not electically neutral, the cathode/anode might be literal too!

Interesting ... there also is a pentagon with patterns surrounded by two circles on the 14th, but no aerial shots yet, so hard to tell. So, on the cross - seven vertical circles in the cross - and four horizontal, not counting the fifth which is part of the vertical seven - 11 circles.... hmmmmm

Oh my.

If you think of it upside down, then everything converges on the 3rd circle; Third Density?

And the lateral circles might be like parallel planes converging, or possibilities, or something.

Note that the swirls, when they meet on the 3rd, make a spiral. And the outer white circle might be the Earth.

I've split the thread since it was going off topic. Go here for the discussion of the cross symbolism and the Cs transcripts on same: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9383.0

Back
Top Bottom