Are the Olympic Games The Sign of The End?

Indeed, quite interesting hint too velita.

During these past three days I found another one that truly astounded me. Hope you'll find it interesting too.

It has to do with what Lydia told us about the coptic calendar. Remember she said that "the date of September 11, 2008 will be the true milennium" accoring to this calendar ?

Now, fasten your seat belt, we're heading straight towards deep space, far above our North pole.

I used Celestia, a 3D astronomy free software (more info about this program here : _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestia). I set it to September 11, 2008, and... well... Have a look at what will happen to the four inner solar system planets on this day :

Yes... From this perspective, they will be in an almost perfect straight line !

You can click the pictures to enlarge them.

As you can see below, one side will point to Pisces constellation and the other side will point to Virgo constellation.

However, there's more about it... and the best will follow.

When I first discovered this special cosmic configuration, I thought "Well. Maybe there's no big deal here. Maybe this happens quite often."
So I decided to check whether this kind of nearly perfect alignment is happening on a frequent basis or not.

With Celestia, you can do it very easily, by setting a date and accelerating time in order to see the movements of planets and other celestial bodies.

I decided to check the frequency of this inner solar system planets alignment starting one century ago till the near future.

Here are the results :

- February 7, 1902 (near to a straight line but Mercury not in line)
- During all May 1905 (we near a straight line quite often but there's always one planet which is not in line)
- July 29, 1907 (Earth not in line)
- June 11, 1908 (Mercury not in line)

- January 12, 1914 (WOW ! We've got a nearly perfect straight line here ! The first since the beginning of the century.)

- May 6, 1920 (Mercury and Earth not in line)
- May 22, 1922 ! (very close but Mercury not in line)

- June 11, 1925 (WOW again ! Second nearly perfect straigh line since the beginning of the century. Will we find this pattern every 11 or 10 years ?)

- November 22, 1926 (Earth not in line)
- November, end of 18 and beginning of 19, 1931 ! (almost a straight line but Mercury not in line, then Mars not in line too)
- During February 1934 and in the beginning of August (we're close to the straight line again but 2 planets are obviously not in line)
- Beginning of June, 1936 (Mercury not in line)
- Near August 11, 1939 ! (close but 2 planets out of 4 not in line)
- October and beginning of November, 1942 (close but still 2 planets not in line)
- Beginning of November, 1946 (close but Mercury then Venus not in line)
- Beginning of April, 1949 (close too but Earth then Mars not in line)
- During all the months of April and May, 1952 (But Earth then Mercury not in line)
- December 3, 1958 (Earth not in line)
- August 6, 1966 (close but 2 planets not in line)
- June 17 to 21, 1968 ! (Very close to a straight line, almost aligned with the Sun but 2 planets out of 4 still outside the line)
- August 23, 1971 and next days (close but 2 planets out of 4 not in line, then Mars is no more in line)
- October 26, 1974 ! (Extremely close but 2 planets out of 4 not in line)
- September 9, 1976 (2 planets out of 4 not in line)
- May 5, 1984 (Earth not in line)
- August 22 and 23, 1987 (quite close but 2 planets out of 4 not in line)
- December 13 and 19, 1990 (Earth then Mars not in line)
- January 1st, 1994 (Venus not in line)
- March 15, 1997 (Venus not in line)
- June 25, 2000 (Earth not in line)

- July 5, 2000, 12 UTC ! (WOW... but wait a minute ! Earth, Mercury, Sun and Mars are on a straight line. A rare event. However, Venus is not in line.)

- May 6 and 7, 2002 (Quite close but 2 planets out of 4 not in line)
- September 8, 2003 (Close but Mars not in line)

- September 11 and 12, 2008 ! (First WOW of the millennium. Yes, in a few days... The line is nearly perfect though Mercury and Venus will be slightly out of the line.)

- May 20, 2011 ! (Very close too, but Venus not in line.)

- May 14 and 25, 2016 (Mars then Mercury not in line)

So, you can now see that the "nearly perfect line" pattern is quite rare within a century. And the next will happen in a few days ! On September 11 and 12 !
You can check all these dates by yourself using Celestia.

The ideal time factor to check recent years is 262 144.

@ Laura : Will you believe it ?! I had this idea of looking for a straight line after I made the web search about Medusa ! One of the links I found but didn't mention because it was in french and not very relevant (or so I thought) was mentioning a french engineer and mathematician, Jean-Victor Poncelet (here on Wikipedia : _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Victor_Poncelet), whose work involved straight lines.

Totally fascinating. And the line is orthogonal to the radius of the solar system. Wonder if that means anything?

Excellent digging, I say!

c-cube said:
Yes... From this perspective, they will be in an almost perfect straight line !

Yes, almost, but Venus is clearly not on that straight line - very close though....

This is from "Bringers of the Dawn"(p.65):"Earth is now entering a conjonction or lineup with purpose through which the Original Planners are returning to reactivate the twelve-helix system in the occupying species_the human to date_and put Earth back on its track."

Also,following C-cube's link to Fibonacci on Wikipedia,there is a chapter on Fibonacci in Nature leading to a J.C. Perez who
wrote about "Chaos DNA and neuro-computers:a golden link "

Laura said:
Totally fascinating. And the line is orthogonal to the radius of the solar system. Wonder if that means anything?

Excellent digging, I say!

Thank you Laura.
You're plainly right about orthogonality. If we approximate the planets orbits to perfect circles (Which they are not, though they're very close to a circle. They are in fact ellipses.) then we see that the line formed by the planets alignment is perfectly orthogonal to other straight lines passing through respective centers of these circles.

Nevertheless, we must remark that the centers of these approximated circular orbits are not aligned. Indeed, look carefully. There is not a single straight line that would pass trough each center of the whole four circles. But I think we could draw a straight line which would be orthogonal to the other (the one formed by planets) and passing quite near every center of the circles.

So, if we draw a mean orbital circle centered on the solar system barycenter (or even on the Sun), we'll also find a line passing through the center of this circle which is strictly orthogonal to the line formed by planets.

However, I hope you won't be too much disappointed here Laura because this is normal. It's a property of the circles and any other geometrical 2D and 3D patterns comprising what we can call a center.
Considering a circle which center is called C and any straight line we'll call L passing through or outside the circle, there is always another straight line passing through C which is orthogonal to L. More simply, for any given straight line and any given point outside this line, there is always another straight line passing through the point which is orthogonal to the other straight line.

What is quite remarkable though is the fact that a mean straight line nearing each "center" of the planets orbits seems to be quite close to orthogonal (if not strictly orthogonal) with the line formed by the planets themselves.

Galaxia2002 said:
:lol: Wao C-cube we have straight lines in the head!

Bet you a cube that we'll now have orthogonal ones in the head too ! :lol:

anart said:
Yes, almost, but Venus is clearly not on that straight line - very close though....

Yes indeed. And such an event remains relatively rare (quite rare at least on a human life scale).

@ velita : Thank you for the new references. There is sure more to find in it. I will give it a look.

Well,the reference to J.C.Perez is gone,web page modified today!...But you can still google it with: golden-ratio -in- dna.blogspot.com

Thank you C-cube for the 4 planets alignement picture;it must be a pretty symbol ,seen from up high.

Also,in the last crop circle photo,I can't help but see the"5 minus 3"pattern 3 times.

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the
mythical Medusa that we need to see here?
A: 11 squared divided by phi.

@ Laura : Will you believe it ?! I had this idea of looking for a straight line after I made the web search about Medusa ! One of the links I found but didn't mention because it was in french and not very relevant (or so I thought) was mentioning a french engineer and mathematician, Jean-Victor Poncelet (here on Wikipedia : _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Victor_Poncelet), whose work involved straight lines

I found another coincidence while I was reading this on Sott:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/164602-Celestial-happenings-coming-in-September

Saturn's ring system visible in September

You can look forward to two occultations in September.

At evening twilight on Sept. 12, the waxing gibbous moon occults Neptune. Starting about 8:42 p.m., the ice giant disappears behind the moon, and reappears about 9:47 p.m. Neptune is at magnitude 7.2, so you will need binoculars to observe this fairly rare event, in the constellation Capricorn.

A week later, on the night of the 19th, the moon moves through the Pleiades, Messier Object 45. Of the nine named stars of the Seven Sisters (up to 14 can be seen with the naked eye) only Electra, Celaeno, Maia and Alcyone will be hidden by the moon. This should be a beautiful sight, beginning at about 9 p.m. and ending at midnight. M45 is also known as the Maia Nebula, and is actually a cluster of 500 stars, 12 light-years in diameter.

At the beginning of September, around 8:15 p.m., the moon, Mercury, Mars and Venus hover right above the western horizon. By month's end at this time, only Venus will be visible, outshining all but the moon at magnitude -3.8.

Jupiter remains in Sagittarius, quite conspicuous in the south at magnitude -2.4. The planet is right above Nunki, the second brightest star in the constellation. Nunki is the one of the stars that make up the bowl of the ''Little Milk Dipper.'' This is an asterism, or a pattern of stars seen in the sky that is not an official constellation.

Saturn rises in the last half of the month about 6:30 a.m. in the constellation Leo, about 40 minutes before sunrise. By month's end, the ringed planet will rise about an hour earlier. This might be the last month before winter to get a good look at the ring system. The system will appear to ''close up'' from our perspective on Earth, and will not be as open until about next May.

Uranus is at opposition on Sept. 13, in the constellation Aquarius. It is visible without binoculars under a dark, clear sky. Two days before or after this date, place the star Phi Aquarii (find a star chart on the Web or at the library) at the right edge of the field of 7 x 50 binoculars. Uranus will appear as a gray-green dot right in the center of the field.

Sept. 22 marks the autumnal equinox, once again bringing an end to summer.

The star Phi Acuarii would be a guidance or reference to see Uranus in this moment. any connection here?

Wow! I see this thread has gone all kinds of places since i last checked it!

I remembered its title when i read this today ;)

Asteroid dubbed "Beijing Olympics" in space

On August 24, the day the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games concluded successfully, on a communiqué launched by the Minor Planet Center (MPC), a newly discovered asteroid was christened "Beijing Aoyun," or Beijing Olympics.

Ok, time to catch up!

:scooter:

Found another clue about Medusa.

If you split the word right in the middle, you get MED USA.

Now, the "med" radical comes from Romans an Celtics words meaning "the middle" or "the center".

So. What do we have in the center of the USA ?

It seems to me that Kansas City would be a good candidate but there's another interesting town which, according to Wikipedia, stands "in the center of the Front Range Urban Corridor" : Denver.
Of course, Denver is also a very interesting candidate because of the C's Denver Airport Material.

However, there's another interesting association regarding the "med" radical. Indeed, it seems it could have been inspired by the Medes, an ancient Iranian people who lived in the northwestern portions of present-day Iran.

What do you think ?

Sounds like good Green Language to me!

We have often thought that if "us in the future" traveled into the past to leave clues for "us in the present," that we would use crazy things like that, puns, and so on to trigger our awareness when it was needed.

The one that still gets me is "Hendaye." Until I heard the word pronounced by a native French speaker, I didn't realize how much it sounded like "Onde" which means Wave. And then I knew exactly what Fulcanelli was talking about.

Galaxia2002 said:
Uranus is at opposition on Sept. 13, in the constellation Aquarius. It is visible without binoculars under a dark, clear sky. Two days before or after this date, place the star Phi Aquarii (find a star chart on the Web or at the library) at the right edge of the field of 7 x 50 binoculars. Uranus will appear as a gray-green dot right in the center of the field.

Sept. 22 marks the autumnal equinox, once again bringing an end to summer.

The star Phi Acuarii would be a guidance or reference to see Uranus in this moment. any connection here?

There are thousands of stars with phi in their name, and alpha, beta, psi, gamma, omega, ... The information is interesting but the phi connection I think isn't unusual in any way.

c-cube said:
Found another clue about Medusa.

If you split the word right in the middle, you get MED USA.

Now, the "med" radical comes from Romans an Celtics words meaning "the middle" or "the center".

So. What do we have in the center of the USA ?

It seems to me that Kansas City would be a good candidate but there's another interesting town which, according to Wikipedia, stands "in the center of the Front Range Urban Corridor" : Denver.
Of course, Denver is also a very interesting candidate because of the C's Denver Airport Material.

However, there's another interesting association regarding the "med" radical. Indeed, it seems it could have been inspired by the Medes, an ancient Iranian people who lived in the northwestern portions of present-day Iran.

What do you think ?

Have a look at this:
Q: Oh God! Alright. The three aspects of the goddess: in the story of Perseus, there was Cassiopaea,
Andromeda, and Medusa... the three aspects, the mother, the virgin, and the crone. But, in this
story, Perseus manages to cut the head off the crone. In other stories, the crone always manages to
win. Is there any particular reason why Perseus cuts off the head of Medusa? Was this transposed?
Was the Medusa merely another aspect?
A: Serpentine.
Q: What about serpentine? Representative of the serpent race or the Lizzies?
A: Eden.
Q: Was the story of Perseus the story of Eden? Was Medusa the representative of the serpent of
Eden?[...]

E Den / Denver, don't you think it could be another clue? In this case what could signify the letter "E" here?

July 16, 1994 F**, Laura and S**
A: Denver Airport Scandal.
Q: (L) What about a Denver airport Scandal?
A: New airport. Big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too. Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.
Q: (L) What else do you have to tell us?
A: Montana Experiment with human reproduction. All people there are being exposed to harmful
radon gas.
Q: (L) How are they doing this?
A: Compelled. Don't trust. Don't ignore. U.S. in sinister plot.
Q: (L) Who is in the plot?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.

Thank you Laura.

What you wrote about the green language ("la langue des oiseaux" in french) made me think about many other things. I think you'll find it interesting too. So here we go...

First, I decided to go back to the C's session when they first mention Medusa. They say "Medusa 11". Could there be more here, using some kind of green language ?

This is what I thought of :

Med USA el heaven

I think this definitely lead us to Denver. It seems to me the whole "Medusa" session relates strongly to the Denver Airport material.

Then I remembered the C's also mention heads. So we've got "Medusa 11 heads".
In the Denver airport material, they mention the fact that attention should be payed to details in the paintings. Could it be heads ?
What I also found interesting is that using green langage with "Meduas 11 heads" I end with a sentence using at least 5 languages (Latin, English, Spanish, Hebrew and French) :

Med USA el heaven aide us

Meaning that we could "get help from higher density beings in the middle of the USA".

However, I think we shouldn't forget the fact that the C's also insist on numbers during the whole "Medusa" session.

First, they talk about a calculation involving Phi. I didn't calculate it very accurately the first time. Here is a much more accurate approximation :

The more I contemplate this number, the more it makes me think of a coordinate.

However, we need 2 coordinates if we want to find a place on a map. What would be the second ? Is there such a thing in the "Medusa" session ?

I thought there could be, and it could have something to do with the 535353 code. Remember what they say about this code ? They give a clue : "5 minus 3".
This lead us to 5-3 5-3 5-3, i.e. 2 2 2

Maybe this could be the second coordinate I was looking for ? It would be 22.2

So we end with 8 possibilities if these coordinates relates to something on Earth.

22.2 / 74.782112639 (India)
- 22.2 / 74.782112639 (Middle of the Indian Ocean)
22.2 / - 74.782112639 (Atlantic Ocean, near Cuba and the Bahamas)
- 22.2 / - 74.782112639 (Pacific Ocean, off the Chile coast)

74.782112639 / 22.2 (Barents Sea)
- 74.782112639 / 22.2 (Antarctica)
74.782112639 / - 22.2 (Greenland)
- 74.782112639 / - 22.2 (Antarctica)

You can copy / paste these coordinates "as is" in Google Earth or Google Maps.

What strikes me most here is that most of these locations are into water or ice.

Laura, maybe you'll find interesting to notice that the french word "onde" doesn't only mean "wave". In poetry and old French literature, "onde" also means water or relates to a stream of water.

Does it have something to do with the hints dropped by the C's about Aquarius, Gemini and then Ying-Yang ?
Maybe the coordinates are not on Earth but in space ?

@jeff : What you found about Eden very much relates to 11 in green language (el heaven) IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom