Possible Courses of Action

LQB

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recognizing that a choice for inaction is an action in itself:

I would like to pose a question to the forum that I hope elicits the broadest spectrum of response possible – from the esoteric/mystic to the nuts & bolts pragmatic and anywhere inside or outside those boxes. Everyone is different with respect to perceptions/actions and the question is not intended to generate a consensus or any conclusive “right” action. But first some context that I think is necessary.

This is probably the most well-educated group of folk in a tight web-connected space regarding knowledge of what is going on today well beyond the consensus scene (read reality). Most of the members display a keen sense for the deeper reality (theological) and a leading-intuition that is quick to grasp the implications and the follow-on. The human condition seems well-understood. Thanks for much of this belongs at the feet of Laura and Ark – no exaggeration.

Many subjects concrete and ephemeral have been addressed but some of the most “gripping” have to do with our very near future and what the coming/changing environment is likely to be. In the bigger picture one might say that “whatever comes will come” and “we’ll tackle that bridge when we get there”. Others might say that “your perceptions in the moment will guide your actions” but that moment is all moments not just some future moment – and in this sense, planning has a real place.

This forum has roamed the territory of conspiracies, manipulation, deceit, lies, players, non-players, underlying realities, and the threads that tie all of these together into the bigger picture. And that bigger picture has much to do with physical, mental, and spiritual slavery [one might describe the “time-honored” slavery process as beginning with the spiritual, proceeding through the mental to a culmination in the physical (today), then back through the mental to spiritual annihilation].

It is clear that the powers behind the PTB (powers that be) have amassed a full “tool box” of instruments (over thousands of years) that can be brought to bear on this goal of slavery. And this is reaching a climax today in our own lives. The Deagle videos are good (nearly) one-line examples of the array of tools in this “tool box”. This should indicate to us that the powers behind the PTB feel that they are ready for anything – wishful thinking or not. In any event the “shocks” of intuition may be prescient.

The C’s have said that Nazi Germany was a kind of trial run. I may be bending the context here a bit, but considering the infiltration of our own government by the same, it seems that that brand of fascism is due to break out shortly in full regalia. And it is a world agenda – not a national one. It seems clear that the US is the key first domino. It must fall first to the world fascist agenda – before the rest, by weight and momentum.

Assuming that the worst of the fascist actions will take place first here in the US/UK – what plans/preparedness of your own do you see as options? One consideration is that if the US/UK are first-target objects, then the PTB will have its hand full for some time with these geographical concerns (thus the reason for moving as quickly as possible to worldwide computer-based credit/ident/ops). There is no ultimate escape (geographically) from this – but there is time-value in flexible movement. There is also the possibility that you may be able to help others depending on how you create this flexibility.

Laura explained her/Ark’s decision to leave the US for France in her SOTT Podcast Interview #1. She emphasized the personal concerns she and Ark labored under, and made it clear that these were NOT general considerations. In fact, at the time, she advocated working in-place. Times are changing rapidly, and some thoughts on the subject, I think, are healthy. Regardless, the Work will go on despite the environment (or possibly because of?).

One last thought before I finish. After many discussions along these lines, a friend reminded me of Nazi Germany in the mid 1930’s. He reminded me that some intelligent/prescient folk (not many) in 1930’s Germany saw very well what was going on there and what was to come. These folk left with their families and well-being long before it became impossible to do so.

So what are your thoughts about your options?

There was a thread about this subject recently, but I can't locate it. I'll keep searching, but if someone remembers what it was...

Found two:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7513

and,

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7506

LQB said:
Laura explained her/Ark’s decision to leave the US for France in her SOTT Podcast Interview #1. She emphasized the personal concerns she and Ark labored under, and made it clear that these were NOT general considerations. In fact, at the time, she advocated working in-place. Times are changing rapidly, and some thoughts on the subject, I think, are healthy. Regardless, the Work will go on despite the environment (or possibly because of?).

One last thought before I finish. After many discussions along these lines, a friend reminded me of Nazi Germany in the mid 1930’s. He reminded me that some intelligent/prescient folk (not many) in 1930’s Germany saw very well what was going on there and what was to come. These folk left with their families and well-being long before it became impossible to do so.

So what are your thoughts about your options?
This may sound blunt, but I see such questions as being pretty pointless. Everyone's personal situation is unique. For some people, "pulling up stumps" and emigrating is a reasonable option. For others with deep family and community ties, this is virtually impossible.

I wonder perhaps if many readers/lurkers of this forum speculate that the QFG has some "secret escape plan" or strategy to get all its members out of the USA before things really go to pot? This really isn't the case. All the members of the working groups are in the same situation that 94% of the population are in. And with the possibility of "ethnic-specific" bioweapons being developed by the inner circles of the psychopathic cabal running this planet in order to target individuals with any kind of "seed" of conscience, it could be argued that running and hiding is simply not a viable survival strategy.

That being said, there are certain principles being studied by the working groups which have nothing to do with "ascending" or "escaping from 3D", but rather are about learning to immunize one's essential self from the predations of psychological deviants. Learning to "keep a cool head under pressure" is one way that the essence of the Work might be summarized at this time. It's possible that this kind of knowledge will become infinitely more valuable than any kind of ideas based on a "survivalist" mentality of emigrating to the Alaskan wilderness and stocking up on tinned fruit and beans, or whatnot!

Hope this answers your question. :)

DonaldJHunt said:
Found two:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7513

and,

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7506
Thanks DJH - that was the kind of thing I was looking for - some good thoughts. Had I seen that, I might have posted differently.

Ryan said:
This may sound blunt, but I see such questions as being pretty pointless. Everyone's personal situation is unique. For some people, "pulling up stumps" and emigrating is a reasonable option. For others with deep family and community ties, this is virtually impossible.
Not blunt - just your answer. Like I said, there is no "right" answer - I agree with you that personal situations are unique. I think there is a broader range of consideration beyond the "go-no go" issue. For instance, an excellent book (among many others) to have on hand is Cresson Kearney's Nuclear War Survival Skills - even if you end up having to read it by candle light. In it he describes how to build a workable radiation detector out of household materials (among many other survival skills). It is possible to spend very little time/money putting together a small "civil defense closet" that might become a blessing should infrastructure suffer damage or collapse. In this way you may find yourself in a position to help - as opposed to requiring help.

Ryan said:
I wonder perhaps if many readers/lurkers of this forum speculate that the QFG has some "secret escape plan" or strategy to get all its members out of the USA before things really go to pot? This really isn't the case.
That did not occur to me while writing the post - that would make for a pretty large bullseye, wouldn't it?

Ryan said:
That being said, there are certain principles being studied by the working groups which have nothing to do with "ascending" or "escaping from 3D", but rather are about learning to immunize one's essential self from the predations of psychological deviants. Learning to "keep a cool head under pressure" is one way that the essence of the Work might be summarized at this time. It's possible that this kind of knowledge will become infinitely more valuable than any kind of ideas based on a "survivalist" mentality of emigrating to the Alaskan wilderness and stocking up on tinned fruit and beans, or whatnot!
Indeed, much is possible, and being well-prepared (without obsession) is part of that custom mix of considerations for any personal situation.

A: If things on your planet do indeed "heat up," as is certainly one possible future scenario from your viewpoint, it might not be a bad idea to
avoid standing directly on the "burners."

I think this statement has broad application.

Ryan said:
Hope this answers your question. :)
It does for you but not for others. But I respect your opinion on this topic and if you feel that it is "pointless", then I'm amenable to abandoning it.

LQB said:
I think there is a broader range of consideration beyond the "go-no go" issue. For instance, an excellent book (among many others) to have on hand is Cresson Kearney's Nuclear War Survival Skills - even if you end up having to read it by candle light. In it he describes how to build a workable radiation detector out of household materials (among many other survival skills). It is possible to spend very little time/money putting together a small "civil defense closet" that might become a blessing should infrastructure suffer damage or collapse. In this way you may find yourself in a position to help - as opposed to requiring help.
Okay, it sounds like you've done a bit of research on this topic already. What exactly do you have in mind as key points of consideration?

LQB said:
A: If things on your planet do indeed "heat up," as is certainly one possible future scenario from your viewpoint, it might not be a bad idea to

Could you elaborate on that? Sounds interesting.

LQB said:
It does for you but not for others. But I respect your opinion on this topic and if you feel that it is "pointless", then I'm amenable to abandoning it.
That's probably not a good idea. I've been wrong many, many times before! I guess that I see the specific question of "what are you doing to survive?" pointless, rather than the wider discussion of ideas that might fall under the context of "survivalism", for lack of a better term. The question suggests to me a kind of mechanical, fear-based approach to what is admittedly a bad situation, rather than a more proactive, "Right, here's some ideas - let's discuss" kind of approach.

Ryan said:
Okay, it sounds like you've done a bit of research on this topic already. What exactly do you have in mind as key points of consideration?
If you look at the contents of the "tool box" I mentioned in the opening post - many of the "options" result in significant damage (if only temporary) to the infrastructures that we are all so used to and take for granted. Some of the considerations might include:
Leveraging/helping family/friends
Remedies for disease/injuries
Nuke/radiation preparedness
Communications
Mobility
A subset of Location is out-of-the-country (US/UK) but this will likely be no option once the problem has arrived. By Location I mean determining the best local or in-country accomodations, preferrably with a small group and how you are going to get there if it is not your current residence. A small group of family/friends/etc can revert successfully to a "tribal" assignment of responsibilities where the probability of the well-being of the group is maximized allowing much possible help to be delivered to others. Those things listed above need to be thought out with plans/supplies put into place. This does not take large amounts of time/money (as Cresson Kearny so ably demonstrates). Anyone can start the process and build the planning according to thier own personal conditions. I know several top scientists that are absolutely appalled by the breakdown in civil defense knowledge/habits/procedures that has taken place in this country over the last several decades. It is my own feeling that this has been by DESIGN as the PTB do not want a civilly prepared population! This should be reason enough to get very prepared.

These are just some considerations - I'm sure a little creative thought can generate many more.

Ryan said:
LQB said:

Could you elaborate on that? Sounds interesting.
Using the "preparedness" example above, wouldn't you equate these efforts with an attempt to avoid standing directly on the "burners"?

This is not fear-based, it is reality-based.

Without going into detail, I was part of a "spiritual" community that found itself building massive bomb shelters, only to experience the failure of the anticipated ever materializing. I am personally in no way a “survivalist”. Save the children, yes. Preserve the status-quo, hell no! But, I will say that it was quite an experience building a 200+ person shelter . . . to actually prepare for what could be regarded as the absolute worst-case-scenario that could befall mankind.

On the night that “hostile activities” were to commence, I had a personal revelation about the entire process. . . A realization that had nothing to do with fear, survival, or figuring out what tidbit of physicality one needed to preserve. What hit me was that the entire exercise, from A to zed, was about "community". That if this was a test of community, this particular community failed. The insight was that the entire “shelter building experience” was simply a test. A test in moving from STS to STO. Theoretically, intellectually, quite an easy move, but in reality, a canyon separates the two.

The wealthy of the community, of course, had the best of shelters, best of safe locations, best and most well-stocked of post-nuclear "stuff". The working people got the Green Barn -- a fallout shelter, which would be obliterated in a blast situation; but, isn't that always the case?

And, for what it's worth, that community exercise now appears to be encompassing a nation, or nations. And, I see this current macrocosm reacting the same way the microcosm did -- selfishly. My inner sense of all of this (a fond dream actually) is that it would be wonderful to build a small community of hands-on folk working to preserve what is most important, what is really worth saving -- Community.

The concept of monasteries, utopias, all-for-one, one-for-all endeavors are quite appealing, but require actual STS to STO daily efforts. When tested, we all fall short of the mark. But, it would be an amazing thing to work with like-minded beings to create a living biodynamic community -- however small or short-lived. The history of Utopian communities is quite interesting, especially the reason for successes and failures. The successful ones, even after a century of functionality, worked and thrived because all the community member “physically” took part in building it.

It is going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.

As Ryan says, learning how to "keep a cool head under pressure" is useful under any circumstances, and will help as things inevitably get more pressured around here.

Expertise in the building of a 'community' seems important for the viable future of mankind, but such can only be done with two things (both of which we lack) - firstly: conscious individuals rather than what we currently have in the way of huge numbers of human 'reaction machines', and secondly: a universal and systemic knowedge of psychopathy and ponerology, without which, a truly viable community cannot be sustained.

So, to that end, getting 'wised up' as rapidly and thoroughly as possible about ourselves and the external world we inhabit, seems to be the first order of business. Anything else, such as where to move to (if moving at all) or exact practical methods for survival, all this seems secondary to filling this gaping void of ignorance that we seem to have regarding the human condition in general terms, that leads us round to these difficulties in the first place.

Once some knowledge and awareness is gained about oneself, and one's world, then practical details fall into place more naturally, and these are always different depending on the circumstances, having to be continuously adaptable to new situations. And without such a level of knowledge and awareness, any possible general purpose 'pre-fabricated' solution is destined to fail anyway.

It's kind of like: "you can't know what to do, until you know what to do". frustrating, huh? We'll all have to work things out as 'events unfold' according to our ability at the time (including our ability for effective networking), which sure as hell motivates me to work on my 'ability'.

Well, for myself, I bought a pretty nice medkit....

Other then that I am kind of partial to my current location. All my family and friends are close by, and there's a loyalty among some of my friends that'd I'd trust in a life-or-death situation. I also have this paternalistic 'protect the family' instinct, which can really only go so far, as the patriarch - my pops - is stuck in that blind ignorance rut where he thinks everything will continue as is until the cows come home.

The most important thing I'm doing is reading as much as possible as fast as possible. I can only absorb non-fiction so fast, so unforunately I'm stuck at a meager book/two months or so average. I really need to get in the habit of reading each one three times, because i feel like i get a superficial grasp of the info presented, but it really doesn't crystallize until i read it over and over. Luckily there's a lot of redundancy in the literature, so it does drive all the key points home sotospeak.

Got my reiki 1 cert... gonna go for reiki 2... dunno, i feel as if I'm living my life in a semi-sort-of-preparation for 'something'. I just don't know what, so i follow my instincts and try to do 'what im supposed to do', that said im often left frustrated not knowing what to do lol. I also try to 'read the signs' by checkin sott as often as i can. And while it does stress me out at times, it also helps me to know what's going on and to see the chasm between reality and what everyone else is percieving.

sleepyvinny said:
...getting 'wised up' as rapidly and thoroughly as possible about ourselves and the external world we inhabit, seems to be the first order of business.... Once some knowledge and awareness is gained about oneself, and one's world, then practical details fall into place more naturally, and these are always different depending on the circumstances, having to be continuously adaptable to new situations....
Very well said. Knowledge (of oneself and the world we live in), adaptability, and the ability to think outside the box are crucial to the coming times. I believe that as we work on developing those qualities and abilities in ourselves, we will draw and attract like people with which to network and form community. Trying to force pre-conceived "plans" seems counter-productive. However, letting things "fall into place" does not mean sitting back and doing nothing. Rather, attuned vigilance and awareness will ensure that we are better able to ACT -- quickly and confidently -- to take advantage of opportunities when they arise, and when "signs" appear that point the way. It's gonna be a tightrope act, and maintaining one's balance will be key.

Cyre2067 said:
The most important thing I'm doing is reading as much as possible as fast as possible. I can only absorb non-fiction so fast, so unforunately I'm stuck at a meager book/two months or so average. I really need to get in the habit of reading each one three times, because i feel like i get a superficial grasp of the info presented, but it really doesn't crystallize until i read it over and over....
I find that I sometimes have to leave it alone for a while, let it subconsciously "simmer" before I approach it again. During those periods I often experience intense dreams, and a strong sense of things happening "below the surface". Sometimes "not doing" is "doing"... hehe....

Food for thought:

Cs: 970402 said:
A: Worry not, just sit back and enjoy the show!
Cs: 990903 said:
A: And for those who transit to 5th density, it will not be so bad either. Sort of like, "sit back and enjoy the show."
Cs: 990828 said:
Q: Okay, you have repeatedly, in the past year, alluded to something that we are supposed to be watching for, that we are supposed to
'enjoy the show,' and all that sort of thing. Now you have made this remark about 5th density, where 3rd density goes at death. Are you
suggesting that a lot of folks are going to check out?
A: Maybe we were trying to Lighten things up a bit!
Cs: 020824 said:
Q: (L) So that's how they select out, maybe program, get them set up, have all kinds of groups ready and set up to be
prepared to utilize at any point and time. Next question, or are we all getting depressed? (LA) You can tell huh? (SB)
That's an understatement. (L) Well what seems to be so is that right here and now the planet is really kind of in deep
doo-doo. We have a drunk at the wheel of the planet and nobody seems to be big enough or brave enough to really tell him
he's drunk and take the keys away from him. On top of that, we have a lot of people, of course, who choose to think that
drunks drive better when they're drunk. I mean there are people who subscribe to that idea and there are others who really
want to get out. I know the C's have always said sit back and enjoy the show. I guess it's going to be pretty dramatic. Is
there a positive aspect to any of this?
A: We have mentioned transducing of energies by groups. We have mentioned "help" to certain groups. You speak regularly
about "butterflies and hurricanes." If you are patient and persistent, it will pay off in a way you cannot even conceive of at
this point.
Q: (A) It is clear, the positive aspect is if we can do something...(L) We just keep patiently doing what we see in front of us
to do. We are just a butterfly. (A) We cannot even predict and imagine how it can change. (S) Is there anyone globally, in
mainstream media, reporting the news who understands at any level close to what we are beginning to see what is
happening?
A: No. Unfortunately. We suggest you need to become a "host" of your own show!
Q: (S) Wouldn't that be a humdinger? (L) We don't have the audience and it isn't very likely we could get away with it.
We've got the website, that's our voice, and that's it. It's the liars who get the major audience. That's because the money
is behind them. They not only don't get attacked, they get promoted. Alright then, everybody's depressed now, so I guess
we better say goodnight. Anything before we say goodnight?
A: Just remember the little engine that could. Goodbye.
Hmm... I do not sense from the Cs that we have to DO anything to ensure physical survival - ie nothing I have
read so far says that we have to be survivalist, hoard food, build underground bunkers, amass guns, knives, bombs,
etc. all doing so in total nonsensical fear. Cs hammer the point: "Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers" and we
must DO what is within ourselves and to pay attention to what WE SEE?

Ah, just get out the lawn chairs, and watch the "fireworks" and enjoy it, for it is knowledge of objective truths that will
empower and free us?

sleepyvinny said:
So, to that end, getting 'wised up' as rapidly and thoroughly as possible about ourselves and the external world we inhabit, seems to be the first order of business. Anything else, such as where to move to (if moving at all) or exact practical methods for survival, all this seems secondary to filling this gaping void of ignorance that we seem to have regarding the human condition in general terms, that leads us round to these difficulties in the first place.
Yes, most certainly, but doing that work is compatible within the context of whatever you are doing because it is about awareness - it need not be an either-or. One does not exclude the other.

Back
Top Bottom