SOTT/Cassiopaea beliefs about 9/11?

G

GoldenV

I have been browsing through the forum here at SOTT, trying to get an idea of what the general opinion is about various elements of the attack, but can't seem to find a definitive explanation, and was wandering if somebody/s could answer a couple of questions for me;

Obviously its a no brainer that 9/11 was an inside operation, but as i said above, im struggling to find a coherent list/explanation to the days events. I can find lots of comments and opinions about individual aspects, but no overall conclusions.

-The WTC 1,2 and 7 were obviously demolished. What is the consensus about how this was achieved; Was it just a "normal" demolition using standard means? Or did they use more advanced explosives like Thermobarics or thermate? Or how about Directed Energy Weapons? Or micro-fusion weapons? For me, the evidence is pointing towards something more than conventional explosives, and im hoping others will agree with me.. but the question remains, how was it done?

-The Pentagon; I have watched the "Pentagon Strike", but i feel it isn't exactly up-to-date. For example, it still has that thing included in "Loose Change", the image of the "box, shrouded in a blue tarp", which is nothing more than a service tent. Also, its weighing heavily on eye witness statements, something which i believe personally is a bit foolish to do, especially given where this event occured! But whats the consensus on this aspect? Obviously no big boeing crashed there.. did something crash there, and if so, what was it?

-Shanksville; I haven't really found much on this here. For me, this is the one event that stands out the most, because there is little, if nothing, to substantiate a big boeing plane in that area. There are scraps of plane, and a "hoaxed" smoke plume photo according to some websites i've seen. The main idea i've heard is that it was "shot out of the air".. but im really not comfortable with this idea, simply because Rumsfeld said it. Are we to believe Rumsfeld really "slipped up" and said this accidentally? It seems plausible to me that it was intentional, and that there is another explanation for what happened in Shanksville. Again, whats the SOTT/Cassiopaea consensus?

Also, what about some of the other theories out there, like Israeli involvement and the guys who were caught/appeared on an Israeli TV show claiming their innocence? Or the "NORAD stand down" idea? Thermite/ate steven jones hypothesis? No-plane theory; TV fakery, drone or hologram?

Thanks all :)

Here are some articles that should get you started;

http://www.kasjo.net/ats/ats.htm

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Stranger_Than_Fiction.php

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Pentagon_Parody.htm

I thought the 2nd link had some very indepth stuff, but i've seen that thing with Cat Herder aaaages ago. But again, there wasn't really anything in there that hinted towards what the true opinion is of SOTT/Cassiopaea.. it all just seemed like a rant towards CatHerders analysis and the Zionists. Whilst im not sticking up for the Zionists, i do feel it was just a little bit OTT in regards to Zionism..

Could someone take a few jabs at my questions, please? Thanks.

it is difficult to pitch an answer that covers all the layers. On one layer, it is, as you say an "inside job" - and so there is 'on the ground' evidence of cover-up and anomalous 'official' stories that point towards various conspirators, based on means, method and motivation. These conspirators would be various factions of the 'powers that be' that control the governments of the most powerful countries around the world, so that include the USA and Israel - but they might not necessarily be 'co-operating', so much as following their own (pathological) agendas.

The 'means' include access to vast resources that only the psychopathic power-elite have - so they create their own 'opportunity'.

the 'motive' involves, I think, at least two different (but related) things, based on the perspective of the people involved at any point:

- firstly the 'imminentisation' of apocalypse, because of various misconceptions about what this involves or what to expect from it, depending on whether you are a 'Jewish fundamentalist' or a 'Christian fundamentalist', and that also involves the, what you might call, 'cosmic countelpro' surrounding the whole issue of monothestic domineering religions.

- and secondly, on a different abstract layer it is simply an example (a living 'case study' if you like) of ponerology in action today, in all its facets - ie the furtherance of domination by psychopaths for psychopaths - so in many cases those carrying out the 'dirty work' have no idea of the higher 'meaning' behind what they do. And on yet another layer this is just an inevitable part of the dynamic between entropic/creative principles of the universe.

the 'method' - well, this requires quite an in-depth study of 'ponerology' throughout the ages. the methods seem to be fairly univerally constant and rely on the use of in-depth knowledge of human psychology and physiology, in order to manipulate them.

So it is difficult to give a single precise answer that covers all the bases, but maybe my answer gives you some idea?

Hmmm, i don't want to sound offensive to your question of "does it answer my question", but no lol. I agree pretty much with what you said, but im more interested in what the members and/or staff here believe actually happened in regards to the different events that took place.

Its not difficult to give a precise answer. Im not going to criticise anyone for the answers they give, because i myself can't say i know the truth/thus be able to say your right/wrong. I just want to know what the stance is here, because all i can find is various analysis of others theories, but nothing to suggest the actual beliefs of the people here, which is what im looking for; Every website/forum has its own conclusions about the individual aspects, and im just trying to compile a bigger picture of everyones beliefs on the events. That way it makes it easier for me to determine who is lying, who is just misinformed, and who is on to the truth :)

GoldenV said:
Hmmm, i don't want to sound offensive to your question of "does it answer my question", but no lol. I agree pretty much with what you said, but im more interested in what the members and/or staff here believe actually happened in regards to the different events that took place.

Its not difficult to give a precise answer. Im not going to criticise anyone for the answers they give, because i myself can't say i know the truth/thus be able to say your right/wrong. I just want to know what the stance is here, because all i can find is various analysis of others theories, but nothing to suggest the actual beliefs of the people here, which is what im looking for; Every website/forum has its own conclusions about the individual aspects, and im just trying to compile a bigger picture of everyones beliefs on the events. That way it makes it easier for me to determine who is lying, who is just misinformed, and who is on to the truth :)
Our opinion on what happened on 9/11, with details that are not to found anywhere else, including a reconstruction minute by minute of the flights and their final destinations, is available in our book 9:11 The Ultimate Truth

available from Red Pill Press

http://www.redpillpress.com

Joe

Hmm not too seem "lame" but i have spent over £100 on books recently, and can't really afford to buy anymore for awhile.. i also still have ALOT of stuff to read through, like the Urantia book for example, at over 2000 pages, will keep me occupied for quite some time.

Can you not give me some quickfire answers to the questions i asked??

OK, GV, I'll take a quick stab from top of my memory . Like most conspiracies there were several groups that had to join. Right-wing Zionists had the most means and the most to gain. Then there were U.S. right-wing militaristic nationalists (Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.). Then right wing Christian fundamentalists and assorted fascist sympathizers.

But the key, I think, was that there was a double cross on that day. With Zionists double crossing U.S. nationalists/fascists. The key, again, is the Pentagon. This is just the politics/motivation part. I'm not good on forensics.

Also, you might want to put 911 Ultimate Truth higher up on your list than Urantia ;) Talk about outdated!

Nothing is outdated, all information is good information :) I want to read the Urantia book because its something i haven't read.. sounds silly, but thats the only way i can put it. I need to get my hands on as much information as possible from a variety of different sources before i reach any sort of conclusions and begin applying what i've learnt to my own life. I aim to read the Bible at some point too lol.

Appreciate your comments btw, but yeh, im more interested in the "hows" of 9/11 rather than the "why/who". You can't begin too point the fingers until you know the forensic side of it.. least thats how i work when i investigate things (i need too get my hands on all the info/evidence before i conclude).

I recognise that there is definatly some Zionist involvement in 9/11.. from what i've seen, Mossad agents are probably the few people who would actually go through with doing something like murdering that many people, and also allowing the world to be decieved about it at the same time.

But yeh.. still wouldn't mind some answers to the questions i raised. Sorry to be a nitpicker, but i just wanna know what you guys think happened (the "hows").

GoldenV, it has become very obvious that you are unwilling to read the threads here that already cover all of this information. This is the fourth thread you've started asking people to hand information to you on a plate, in the format you desire, to make it easier for you. It is greatly lacking in information, and it might help you to understand that the vast majority of people here simply do not have the time to lay everything out for you on a silver platter.

The information is freely available on these pages and the associated web pages - it is all there for you to find, so please make some effort and read.

GoldenV said:
Nothing is outdated, all information is good information :) I want to read the Urantia book because its something i haven't read.. sounds silly, but thats the only way i can put it. I need to get my hands on as much information as possible from a variety of different sources before i reach any sort of conclusions and begin applying what i've learnt to my own life. I aim to read the Bible at some point too lol.
Hi GV,

I've read the Urantia book. Took me a little over four years to finish it. And quite honestly, it did not shed any more light on things. It's really quite confusing and the biggest/hardest part of reading it is the first quarter of the book. I waited almost 20 years for that book to come back into print just to read it, and was disappointed.

Good luck in that endeavor, but I hardly think it will shed any light on anything that's said here, or presented in the information on the Cass site. Better to check out cassiopaea.org. It's more comprehensive and easier to understand. It also deals with current issues, unlike Urantia.

Peg

anart said:
GoldenV, it has become very obvious that you are unwilling to read the threads here that already cover all of this information.

The information is freely available on these pages and the associated web pages - it is all there for you to find, so please make some effort and read.
But its not though.. i read through the links posted by Beau i think it was, and all it talked about was the Zionists role in 9/11, and not really any of the specifics which i asked about, like how the towers were actually destroyed, what, if anything, hit the Pentagon etc..

If the information is there in answer to my questions, its certainly well buried, because i can't find it! If you can point me to the material which answers the questions i posed, i would be grateful.

mudrabbit said:
I've read the Urantia book. Took me a little over four years to finish it. And quite honestly, it did not shed any more light on things. It's really quite confusing and the biggest/hardest part of reading it is the first quarter of the book. I waited almost 20 years for that book to come back into print just to read it, and was disappointed.
Oh.. i appreciate your words of encouragement (?) lol, and i will get back to you some time in the distance future about my thoughts on the book.. if we are still around by then (lol).

Im just glad i didn't pay for a brand new copy of the book now/that i got it 2nd hand from Amazon, but in great condition.

Thanks again :)

Did you search the forum or the rest of the Cass/SOTT to find any of your answers?

This should keep you occupied: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm

On the left hand side you'll see a section titled Dossier 9-11 and Beyond. Take some time to read first, then post later.

I just looked through the Pentagon articles, and theres nothing concrete there.. all it says is that it definatly was not the plane they said crashed there, but then it just goes on to say how it mite have been a guided military craft or missile, but no definitive conclusion.. its all very open ended and open to speculation. I already knew that no Boeing hit the Pentagon, but personally i see no evidence to substantiate anything having hit the Pentagon. The articles are based on the assumption that the eye witnesses are reliable, and even have a grain of truth to the statements. Its stated also that memory is very flexible in times of great shock.. yet the articles still hinge on the presumption that the witnesses saw what they claim, and that it happened that way.

If you've heard of the "Pentacon", you will probably understand what i mean.. sure there mite have been a plane or missile, but it mite have not hit the pentagon at all, and just flew over.. but to the people on the ground, an explosion would shock them and make their judgement questionable.

Whats the big deal about just stating a few simple words in response to some questions? I don't want to spend hours of my time reading through several articles that just go on about Zionist involvement, and how evil various people are, and how bad the state of the situation is.. im not concerned with the "whys" and "whos" of the day, i just want to know some specific "hows".

As far as i can tell, the articles just dance around the bush, but don't actually get down to the nitty gritty, which is what im concerned with.. if i could get some simple answers, i will be on my way. But again, i really dont' want to spend hours of my time reading through hundreds of lines of text just to find the odd sentance which states what the author believes happened..

Surely you can understand where im coming from here?

Back
Top Bottom