abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

Re: Censorship on ATS

Out of the Box said:
I apologize. I'm new to this forum and wasn't aware of such policy. The links are now removed entirely.

Why do you object to much to posting links? It's not like not posting any links is going to put them significantly lower in Google search ranks.....

It won't put them significantly lower in search engines ranking but at least it won't contribute to put them higher.

We don't want to be part of the promotion of disinformation websites. CIA and affiliates are already putting enough ressources on them ;)

Re: ATS rather odd behaviors and the truth be known

Any reason why you cant just stop using ATS? I assume they are an ISP?

Re: ATS rather odd behaviors and the truth be known

Franco said:
Any reason why you cant just stop using ATS? I assume they are an ISP?
No, it is a disinformation forum set up by COINTELPRO agents as a honey pot and a noise machine. See here and the other blog entries that follow after that one:
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/01/is-above-top-secret-forum-cointelpro.html

Re: abovetopscret.com EXPOSED!!!!

I will be merging several threads concerning ATS into one.

Re: abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO and Project Camelot Discussion

Something from Project Camelot today; a telephone call with Dr. Bill Deagle.  In the interview Deagle talks about a series of visions he has recently had that indicate sometime within the next few days, Tuesday Oct. 7 2008 to be exact, a certain financial event is going to transpire that will set in motion events that will eventually lead to a potential False Flag in the United States.  From his own words it will be a nuclear event on an American City. 

The only reason I'm posting this is because of the C's recent transcript of some kind of Nuclear attack in the U.S.

Might be worth checking out, just go to _www.projectcamelot.org and its on the main page under Oct. 4th Phone Call with Dr. Bill Deagle.

Andrew said:
Something from Project Camelot today; a telephone call with Dr. Bill Deagle. In the interview Deagle talks about a series of visions he has recently had that indicate sometime within the next few days, Tuesday Oct. 7 2008 to be exact,

:lol: :lol: :lol: - yes, Deagle is having visions - quick, everyone - tune in now!!

The 'October 7th' date has been pushed fro a while by the web bot project halfpasthuman. This has been discussed on the forum.

andrew said:
The only reason I'm posting this is because of the C's recent transcript of some kind of Nuclear attack in the U.S.

Really? Despite the known fact that 'project camelot' is disinformation??

andres said:
Might be worth checking out, just go to _www.projectcamelot.org and its on the main page under Oct. 4th Phone Call with Dr. Bill Deagle.

Not sure why you think it would be worth 'checking out' considering the source. Please do not leave active links to disinformation sites in your posts.

If something does indeed occur on Oct 7th, it will have nothing to do with visions - Deagle is likely earning has paycheck as usual.

[quote author=anart]
If something does indeed occur on Oct 7th, it will have nothing to do with visions - Deagle is likely earning has paycheck as usual.
[/quote]

This is hardly the claim; that it has anything to do with his "visions". He just recounts what he saw, and I found that interesting given the fact it was similar to what the C's had said.

Andrew said:
This is hardly the claim; that it has anything to do with his "visions".  He just recounts what he saw, and I found that interesting given the fact it was similar to what the C's had said.

If memory serves, the C's said 'eventually'.  The C's also consistently stress the danger and fallacy of 'date predictions' - since the future is open, so I don't really see that it is 'very similar' to what they said.  As I wrote in another thread:

anart said:
I personally think the 'web bot' project is quite interesting and also think it has merit.  I wouldn't be overly surprised to see something significant happen in October - but that's mostly because it's way overdue anyway.

I also admit that there is a palpable tension in the air in the States - at least in my area - and if catastrophe follows the human experiential cycle, then it's just logical that it's going to be interesting in the coming months.

With that said, I suppose my biggest issue with such pronouncements is the unspoken implication that it takes a psychic, or astrologist, or prophet, or visionary to SEE that it's coming down the pike.  All it takes is "paying close attention to reality right and left" - so - it would be so refreshing if one of these 'seers' would just grasp that simple concept.  :wink:

I would add to that the fact that promoting disinformation sites because they are parroting what other sites are saying and attributing it to visions is rather ridiculous.  (osit) 

We'll find out in two days time what October 7th brings - no need to fear monger about it.  It may be nothing, or it may not - as always, we'll see and move forward from there.

[quote author=anart]
If memory serves, the C's said 'eventually'. The C's also consistently stress the danger and fallacy of 'date predictions' - since the future is open, so I don't really see that it is 'very similar' to what they said.[/quote]

Anart there was never any predication date for a Nuclear attack - if that's what your referring to? That was my correlation between what I heard and what the C's said - Nuke attack in the U.S.

Andrew said:
Anart there was never any predication date for a Nuclear attack - if that's what your referring to?  That was my correlation between what I heard and what the C's said - Nuke attack in the U.S.

Actually, the gist of my post is that suggesting that people go to a disinformation site to 'check out' what some person is having visions about is flawed thinking.  There are many, many sites where one can read about visions and  (in the last week or so ) also about October 7th - most of them springing up following the web bot project, and almost all  of them fear mongering. 

So - again - why would you suggest people go to a known disinformation site?  Is it for entertainment purposes only?  Have you read this entire thread and then just decided oh, but this time, they're telling the truth!  :nuts: Do you have a connection to the site?

anart said:
Actually, the gist of my post is that suggesting that people go to a disinformation site to 'check out' what some person is having visions about is flawed thinking. There are many, many sites where one can read about visions and (in the last week or so ) also about October 7th - most of them springing up following the web bot project, and almost all of them fear mongering.

Well I think this might be summed up easily with the fact I hadn't the slightest indication of some significance to Oct. 7th other than what I had just discovered today. So without checking the forum first, I decided to post what I had just heard about it. That's all Anart.

Andrew said:
Well I think this might be summed up easily with the fact I hadn't the slightest indication of some significance to Oct. 7th other than what I had just discovered today. So without checking the forum first, I decided to post what I had just heard about it. That's all Anart.

Well, that makes sense, Andrew. Searching the forum for info is always the best way to go.

This is hardly the claim; that it has anything to do with his "visions". He just recounts what he saw, and I found that interesting given the fact it was similar to what the C's had said.

Obviously something is most likley going to happen at some point, and most likely soon, just from observing world events. But when 'visions' and exact dates are mixed together then the intent is to create a state of hysteria.

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2007/07/transmarginal-inhibition-or-battle-for.html

Pavlov demonstrated that when Transmarginal Inhibition began to take over a dog, a condition similar to hysteria in a human manifested. The applications of these findings to human psychology suggest that for a "conversion" to be effective, it is necessary to work on the subject's emotions until s/he reaches an abnormal condition of fear, anger or exaltation. If such a state is maintained or intensified by any of various means, hysteria is the result. In a state of hysteria, a human being is abnormally suggestible and influences in the environment can cause one set of behavior patterns to be replaced by another without any need for persuasive indoctrination. In states of fear and excitement, normally sensible human beings will accept the most wildly improbably suggestions.

Also observe the Ninja Cat in the youtube video and you'll see how it stops every time the attention of the camera is on it. It seems to me that fear mongering visions along with exact dates might be like that camera on the cat. The cat stops each time a consciousness is focused on it but it keeps getting closer. But while this is happening the observer is getting more and more 'jumpy' and put into a state of hysteria. When some type of actual event does occur then the observer will be ripe for the pickings for further programming.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpD4wjIkQ4

My first post. I have been reading the halfpasthuman report via public info for 7 or 8 mos now. The 7 Oct date is the centerpoint of their data spread for something which comes up strong in their data, at least according to George Ure- the author of the sites newsletters, and they offer plenty of disclaimers. They do not claim to predict anything with a high degree of certainty, just that this is a 'hot' date according to their data. Most of the advice coming from this site seems to be on the order of people preparing to take care of themselves, due to a high expectation that things on the ground in the US are likely to deteriorate. That's my take anyway. Am very open to anyone with an argument to refute this, but to me this appears a genuine attempt to discern some form of collective truth. Please illumine me if I am wrong.
Being my first post, I want want to thank Laura and the other luminaries on this board for giving us all such a valuable body of knowledge. I have been studying this forum as well as reading Secret History and other archived material here for the past year and can not thank you enough for the dots your work has connected for me.

Back
Top Bottom