Photos

Ana said:
This is my little Sirio, a photo from this summer

Hey my parents have a dog of the same dog-breed (miniature schnauzer), also in black with some white dots, her name is Festa and about 14 weeks old.

And yours is indeed pretty cute!

***Edit***

shijing said:
This is my guinea pig, who made his debut in this post:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg98269#msg98269

[...]

He is a very good guinea pig, but when I took him to the vet earlier this summer, he recommended a diet because he was concerned about his weight. This has been challenging, because he has learned to shake his water bottle very vigorously and very noisily whenever he wants to eat. I don't think he is bright enough to be a 3D candidate quite yet, but he definitely has the attitude :)

At my parents guinea pig, it can not drink out of a bottle (it hurts itself), so it gets a small bowl with water.

shijing said:
Code:
[IMG]http://Mo[/IMG]
(Edit: I am having difficulties attaching the picture -- I will try to get this figured out soon!)

As far as I can tell there is the link missing (the complete address). But you can also attach a photo, a file from your computer.

I was thinking about starting a thread with pics myself :lol:

I live with the the two lab mixes (Luna & Leah) five days a week while I work and the other two I spend with the sheltie (Mac). The last one I had to include cause its my favorite. Luna meets baby Gwenyth for the first time! :love:

Attachments

• Luna n Leah.jpg
    Luna n Leah.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 251
  • mac_r.jpg
    mac_r.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Gwenyth & Luna_r.jpg
    Gwenyth & Luna_r.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2
Gawan said:
shijing said:
Code:
(Edit: I am having difficulties attaching the picture -- I will try to get this figured out soon!)

As far as I can tell there is the link missing (the complete address). But you can also attach a photo, a file from your computer.

Hi Gawan -- Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that, but the problem is that the file size is too large and I don't know how to reduce it. I tried to just paste it as an image (that is what you see above), but that didn't work either. I will see what else I can do.

shijing said:
Gawan said:
shijing said:
Code:

Hi Gawan -- Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that, but the problem is that the file size is too large and I don't know how to reduce it. I tried to just paste it as an image (that is what you see above), but that didn't work either. I will see what else I can do.

Hi shijing,

See this page: h ttp://imageshack.us/ where you can change the size of your file, then copy and past to your PC and after that do what Gawan told you...

Pipin007.jpg
The kids call him Pippin. This was taken when he was 6 weeks old. I don't know why but that's where he would sleep. As soon as I came down and sat in my chair, he will crawl in there all by himself! And very often I had to stay there and not move much. Didn't want to disturb his sleep.​

Pipin0216.jpg

This was taken a week ago or so. He's about 2.5 years old now. And of course now, he doesn't sleep in my jacket anymore!​

Ana said:
Hi shijing,

See this page: h ttp://imageshack.us/ where you can change the size of your file, then copy and past to your PC and after that do what Gawan told you...

This worked perfectly, Ana, and my guinea pig's picture is now in place in my previous post -- thanks to you and Gawan for your help!

Here's the picture of my daughter's dog. Capucine is always with me when i am reading, meditating, sleeping...

capu7.jpg

wow Pippin is absolutely adorable Vulcan59 :) do you have any more pics?
i have six cats at home myself (all strays) and each one of them is a very distinctive personality. some of them are so close to my family that they understand almost every spoken/unspoken word/gesture

the best part about my cats i always say is that they were virtually born 'toilet trained' and seemed to know that the potty was the only place where u were supposed to do your 'downloads' :lol:

Hi moksha,

moksha said:
wow Pippin is absolutely adorable Vulcan59 :) do you have any more pics?

Not yet. Don't have any more photos of him on the web, except for those two that I have linked here. I'll probably upload them one of these days. Yes very distinctive personality this guy. I've had cats before and so I can make some comparisons. Like this "boy", we bought him a scratching pole and of course that's the last place he goes to sharpen his claws. My rattan sofa set is falling apart! :O

what is with cats and sofas anyway? :lol: there seems to be almost some kind of magnetic attraction towards them as scratching posts :P

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Here's the picture of my daughter's dog. Capucine is always with me when i am reading, meditating, sleeping...

capu7.jpg

Capucine is adorable, Bohort. And what expressive eyes. :love: Thank you for sharing.

Nienna Eluch said:
Capucine is adorable, Bohort. And what expressive eyes. :love: Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. I will do the message to my daughter.

May i add that she is very gentle and cuddly.

Hah ! These photos are just awesome ! :D
Look at this lil guy on the right ! hahah , happy one :D I love dogs , seriously !

index.php

Thank you very much deedlet for the story of the Whales. It is certainly be the greatest information of the day.
I don't have pets at that time of because I travel very often, but I send you the link to this picture of an Elder which has greatly encourage me in many event in my life. The Dog was called Lulu.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33183728@N00/3426127538/

Respect

Back
Top Bottom