Zoophilia pride march in Germany

In Chile, last Tuesday a video began to circulate of a zoophilia case in the middle of a public thoroughfare that would have occurred in the commune of Maipu, the dog has already received veterinary help and the culprit is being sought, the event is still disturbing ... but the march in germany seems worse to me in terms of the implications and with the normality that they express it.

Each time I think we hit rock bottom, something worse comes...

Its almost like because we've hit rock bottom that zoophilism feels like it can come out of the closet without pushback.

One more example of the moral disintegration of the West. A few days ago, a zoophilia pride march was organized in Germany.

I'm not even angry about it, just sad like the interviewed guy and his dog

"I feel like it is easier to make .... contact with animals than with humans". 🤮

Its almost like because we've hit rock bottom that zoophilism feels like it can come out of the closet without pushback.

"I feel like it is easier to make .... contact with animals than with humans". 🤮
Greasy hair, pale, overweight slob, lives in his mother's basement somewhere, most likely addicted to computer games, creepy as hell guy. His dog looks utterly miserable and not even well groomed.

I couldn't care less what these people do in their spare time, but I'm fairly sure almost all of them disregard the free will of these poor 2D beings, to satisfy their .... whatever.

Why do they need to have a big parade about their fetishes ? Why do they think we all need to see this ?

Do they somehow believe that by putting themselves on a big stage hoping that no-one questions their preference , they will be pardoned of their actions ? And no-one will now since so many other groups have achieved the same acceptance

It seems this is now a common strategy

Oh dear lord is exactly right.

It’s sexual abuse of these animals who must end up utterly disturbed and confused about the environment they are living in. I would like to know what an animal psychologist would say about this.

Animals exist physiologically driven, and they have emotional needs the same as children. The man interviewed justifies his abusive perversion by his emotional needs with no respect or consideration for the animals. These people should be reported to animal welfare organisations.

I saw an article about this on the news last night and was just gobsmacked.
The individual in the twitter post ( I cannot call this a man ) says:
"For me it is far easier to build an emotional relationship to an animal than to a human...
and so for me it's even easier to have some sexual contact with an animal than with a human."
Clearly he could not find a woman he could chain up, or put a collar and leash on.
Let alone one that would want to be anywhere near him.
I cannot believe that anyone could conceive of doing something like this, let alone publicly advocate for this as a 'right'.
Well I won't have a problem fasting today, my stomach just wants to empty itself repeatedly. 🤮

One of the dark sides of animal rescue is bringing an animal into care that has been used for sexual gratification. Sometimes it's a guess from injuries confirmed by swabs, others when they are suffering from STI's. The details are sickening and horrifying.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?
A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?
A: Her being.
Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?
Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?
Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?
A: Will merge.
Q: (L) My essence is something that horrible and dark and icky?
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) Well, weren't those horrible icky beings eating little children? Weren't those real human children?
A: How do you think you are viewed by deer, for example?
Q: (L) Well, I can immediately see that. I saw that already. I mean, cows and chickens would have to view us that way. I mean, it's pretty gross.
A: Roaches, too.
If we put on our hyperdimensional glasses, it looks like other parts of ourselves in some alternate realities are doing pretty nasty things too! As we anchor the STO frequency, I think we are really getting disenchanted with all the STS power/possession/abuse.

"A dog belonging to a gay French couple has contracted monkeypox after sharing their bed — the first confirmed case of human-to-pet infection, according to reports. The Parisian men, ages 44 and 27, are believed to have contracted the virus after having sexual contact with other guys during their non-monogamous relationship.

The Lancet medical journal said the dog shared a bed with the two men and perhaps licked one or both of them before licking itself."
Either the Lancet author is blessedly unaware of zoophillia or a study which found 94% of cases involved infected semen--or intentionally promoting the fear-mongering idea that non-sexual contact threatens everyone.

If we put on our hyperdimensional glasses, it looks like other parts of ourselves in some alternate realities are doing pretty nasty things too! As we anchor the STO frequency, I think we are really getting disenchanted with all the STS power/possession/abuse.
If you take in consideration that all is one, and that each of us is just a part and at the same time the whole of universe (and all that is and that isn't) it is easy to relativise anything, good or bad. But, since we are at 3d density now, we must stick to 3D rules, where something like this is always sick and bad. I don't think its even the STS, its just plain old mindless psychopathy.

Back
Top Bottom