Zadius Sky's Blog

What you wrote is more of a personal journal, than something which would help in your situation with Rachel. Imagine if she does read it, she realizes that you have been giving attention to her, thinking about her. I do think it was important for you to write, but I'm not sure what good can come from sharing it with the world.

I was also curious why you chose to delete your myspace page.

anart said:
Ultimately, these realizations you are coming to and this learning you are doing is best kept under your vest, else you'll find endless resistance to all you are trying to do.
beau said:
I do think it was important for you to write, but I'm not sure what good can come from sharing it with the world.
You both have very good point. When I do write something of a personal nature (even if I apply any esoteric term), it would be okay to do so when done in a private setting. However, when I feel the 'need' to share with others of what I wrote (which I assume it's 'feeding' my self-importance), I would have to consider all possible outcomes. I don't think it is like doubting myself, which I'd like to avoid the 'doubt' program. I do now think it is considered to be 'thinking before you act.' Clearly, I didn't do that. When I finished writing that specific blog article, I didn't stop and think 'why' I should post it for the world to see. I just did it. But, there's nothing that I can do now except to accept the responibility of whatever its effect might have. And, I believe this article will be the last 'unwise' act on my part. Thank you, both, for your notes of caution.

beau said:
I was also curious why you chose to delete your myspace page.
So did my sister. She was indeed confused about the whole Rachel thing and why did I let 'her' gets to me and delete my myspace page. But, in some way, I felt glad that I did. Being on myspace actually did took up most of my time and there wasn't anything useful for me to learn from being on there except STS temptations...at least for me. I spent some 8 to 10 hours a day with my eyes glued to the computer screen at work, and there was always that constant thought: "Maybe I have messages on myspace." But now, that thought is gone.

That all makes sense, and I'm glad you did do that since it sounds like you didn't have the control over your attention.

But, and I'm not trying to be a pest here or anything, you did not actually answer my question. :)

beau said:
But, and I'm not trying to be a pest here or anything, you did not actually answer my question. :)
About why I delete my myspace page? Sorry about that. I just re-read my article and realized that there was no specific reason for my doing so except for 'respecting her wish' program and my previous post except for my lack of control as you mentioned.

When Rachel and I were on our last instant messaging conversation and after she told me to not to talk to her or any of her friends, she told me (constantly) to delete 'her' friends from my list on my page. I gave in and deleted a number of 'her' friends, then she told me to delete more people (whom are from my school) because they're her friends as well, not mine. This went on for the next five minutes and I deleted my friends one by one, but an instant anger kicks in: "That's it, I've had it!" The page then faced its deletion. Once I told her that my page was deleted, she then stopped talking until the text messages couple of days later (which I addressed in 'A Warning Dream' thread).

My sister was right when she asked me: Why did I ever let Rachel tells me what to do? I think that falls under "not meeting her 'needs'" and I was afraid of her attacks if I don't.

Did you ever consider blocking her on your IM program and from Myspace so she couldn't contact you?

beau said:
Did you ever consider blocking her on your IM program and from Myspace so she couldn't contact you?
Not until after my myspace account went on to 5th density. My fears seem to have clouded my logical thinking at the time (it would seems that I have alot of work to do on myself). But, I did block her from my IM programs. And, if she still contacting me with harassing text messages, I'll consider to change my cell phone number (per anart's advice).

Added a new blog today. I've written a book review for Laura's "Secret History of the World."

It is entitled "Secret History of the World - A Book Review:"
_http://zadiussky.blogspot.com/2007/08/secret-history-of-world-book-review.html

Crumbs of Truth

Knight-Jadczyk, Laura. The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive. Grande Prairie: Red Pill Press, 2005.

Throughout time, there were scattered crumbs afloat on a strong wave of the dangerous sea without mercy, but no single bread was ever seen. However, these crumbs are now beginning to be found and pieced together: to form single bread. And, this bread was the Truth and the mysterious discoverer of these crumbs was Laura Knight-Jadczyk. This was her approach when she wrote her transcendent work entitled The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive, which was brought to the eyes and ears of the world in 2005. She has embarked on a perilous journey to discover the unseen clues in many areas of research: history, science, religion, mythology, physic, psychology, and even unidentified flying object. With these clues, Knight-Jadczyk has brought about a true meaning about the nature of our reality. By looking at three basic themes: the nature of COINTELPRO, the existence of the hyperdimensional reality, the discovery of two different human races, one can gather a paramount understanding about the nature of our reality and how one would seek a way out of the domination of inhumanity.

There are ten chapters in The Secret History of the World with an addition of the "Introduction," which includes a detailed understanding of COINTELPRO and the Ascension. The first chapter explores the legends of the Holy Grail, the purpose of Alchemy, the quest of a truth seeker, and the teachings of Gurdjieff and Mouravieff. "The Chemistry of Alchemy," including the functions and changes of DNA, is discussed in Chapter Two. Chapter three focuses on the further discussion of the Holy Grail and introduces a concept of 'The Terror of History.' "Hyperdimensional Reality" is a fourth chapter that deals with the questions of time, dimension, and psi phenomena. The nature of evil and the existence of two human races are explored in the fifth chapter. The next three chapters focus on history, catastrophe, ancient civilizations (including Atlantis), shamanism, unidentified flying objects, stone technology and culture, and Camelot and the story/secret of Perceval. The remaining three chapters, address the detailed subject on the Bible and Ark of the Covenant, Atlantis versus Athens, Semites and Sargon, the question of belief, and a new hope and tree of life. Knight-Jadczyk also included her 'Afterword' section, where she points out the issue of The DaVinci Code and the mystery of Fulcanelli.

What is a COINTELPRO?

The COINTELPRO is an important term for the readers to be aware of and Knight-Jadczyk has widely used this term throughout the book because the activities of COINTELPRO are currently misdirecting or corrupting the course of humanity. The term "COINTELPRO" stands for "Counterintelligence Program," which is a "FBI’s secret program...set out to eliminate 'radical' political opposition inside the US [and it is also] a high level psychological operation specifically set up to vector 'ideological' trends – beliefs, etc" (p. 8). It is a latter purpose of COINTELPRO that is critical because it is set out to create a disinformation, also known as false information or lies, to be spread when certain people are set out to discover a 'sensitive' truth about a certain group or a hidden agenda. And, it is an expectation of COINTELPRO that people would believe in its disinformation and 'go away.' This is especially true when people are seeking for the answers about unidentified flying objects, aliens, or any 'paranormal' phenomena. Knight-Jadczyk clarified this when she pointed out that:

The COINTELPRO files show the U.S. Government targeted a very broad range of religious, labor and community groups opposed to any of its agendas, and it is only logical to assume that the same type of operation would be created to cover up the "alien agenda." Such a theoretical COINTELPRO operation also goes far in explaining why, when the sincere researcher of UFO phenomena enters this field, he or she discovers only lies, lies, and more lies; confusion and disinformation. That is most definitely the signature of COINTELPRO. (p. 10 – 11)
With an understanding of COINTELPRO and its activities, the readers will see what is really happening in today's world events. It is best for one to discern the true information from false information, especially when a disinformation that is being promoted by certain groups under the control of COINTELPRO. Sometime, when a push comes to a shove, this operation would do anything to achieve its goal. The author stated that:

The few professionals who spoke out against the hysteria [as promoted by religious fundamentalists] were systematically attacked and discredited by government agencies and private organizations. (...) If they can't corrupt you, they kill you, and if they can corrupt you, they still kill you so you won't have a chance to change your mind and recant your recantation like Jacques de Molay did when the Templars were destroyed. Those who get close to the belly of the beast are generally subjected to a new "approach" it seems. And that approach is the biggest betrayal of all. (p. 17, 19)
The COINTELPRO have a great number of 'agents' inside Human Potential Movement or certain New Age groups, as well other respected organizations, whose goal is to instill stories of lies to the right individuals. The fact that we were unable to discover the full truth of either unidentified flying objects or any other worldwide paranormal phenomena is because the COINTELPRO was achieving its purpose daily. In an allegoric sense, COINTELPRO threw out great number of molds in disguise of bread crumbs onto the sea, and they will look like real bread crumbs, tasted like a real bread crumbs, but the ingredients are greatly poisoned.

What is a Hyperdimensional Reality?

When Knight-Jadczyk captured one of the wandering crumbs of Truth, she also discovered an important key to an understanding of the hyperdimensional reality. In The Secret History of the World, she has devoted a fourth chapter on this subject of the hyperdimensional reality, which is basically "the idea that the world in which we live was a 'form' or reflection, or 'double' of another cosmic world that existed on a higher level" (p. 123). This concept may be quite difficult for many wide-eyed readers to grasp and might give them quite a headache, but it is a very important concept because it brought about an understanding of the nature of our reality to which our reality is a projection of a hyperdimensional reality. A basic understanding of this concept would most certainly change one's perception of our reality, but it would not be fully comprehended by using our limited level of understanding. Is our reality an only reality or not? How many realities are there? Are we dreaming or are other people dreaming of us? Such questions would make our minds to be rendered as numbness. The hyperdimensional reality or hyperdimensional physic is a term used in the study of the quantum physic. The author also addressed the issue of 'Time' or linear as relating to this concept:

In our geometry we define a point as an infinitesimal section of a line. A line is an infinitesimal cross-section of a plane and a plane is an infinitesimal section of a solid. Thus, our three dimensional reality must be defined as a series of infinitesimal sections of a four dimensional body. Conceptually, this means that our entire reality is a section of a four-dimensional body – a realm of potential dimensions beyond three-dimensional contemplation. (p. 125)
Our reality is considered to be a linear reality where we would go in a straight line in time as well as in our thoughts. How we currently perceive time is part of a linear reality. However, a hyperdimensional reality does not involve this term of linear, and it may have a different mechanical workings of time. The author has also explored mathematical dimensions, dimensional thinking and the question of perceptions, and Einstein’s theories as part of understanding hyperdimensional reality in this chapter.

What are two types of humans on Earth?

Knight-Jadczyk's discussion of two distinct human races on Earth in her book would surely overwhelm the readers. How could humanity be consisted of two different races, one might ask. To describe the two races, the author has brought into this book the works of Boris Mouravieff, where "pre-adamic/adamic" concept is discovered, and of Fulcanelli on "Primitive Chiliasm." In short, the adamic human race have a "full set of DNA" and is connected "to the higher centers in place and functioning," while the pre-adamic human race "have no possibility of reaching the higher centers because DNA hardware isn't in place" (p. 154). But, the problem is this: we cannot tell a pre-adamic bring apart from an adamic being at face value because they are intermixed and the way to tell them apart is a keen and long observation. Knight-Jadczyk has elaborated on this:

The DNA of these two races is so mixed that both can be found within the same families. Your brother, sister, mother, father, daughter, or son. Not somebody "other" across the world or across the street worshipping a different god or with a different skin color. It may be somebody you live with every day of your life, and if so, they have but one reason to be here, to drain, distract and deflect souled [or adamic] being from evolving. And it is important also to note that this cannot be "conscious." Such individuals are as little aware that they do NOT have "higher centers" as those who do except, perhaps, that the latter may feel something is "missing" in their lives. (p. 158)
Not everything is as what appears to be. The idea of two different races living among each other would surely shock the sleeping minds of the readers. It may be quite a challenge for one to 'detect' a pre-adamic being when observing other people. But, can we tell if we are pre-adamic beings ourselves? The author has further explained the difference between pre-adamic (or Organic Portals) and adamic races (or Souled Beings) and their place in our world in the fifth chapter of her book.

Why would 'Secret History of the World' be important for the readers?

There is a great number of research and literature being referenced and used in this book, and there are sixteen pages worth of bibliography. It is quite safe to say that this 'controversial' book does not come from the author's imagination. Using a scientific approach, she connected the dots, per se, in her years of broad research. Indeed, she has devoted a great deal of her time and energy into this book. And, because she has filled her book with data and research, the author brought forth a good deal of information that she has uncovered that may not have been known to a general public before. Whatever books that the public would generally read might not be entirely correct or accurate because some books would not have enough data to support their theories or hypothesis. For her book, Knight-Jadczyk backed up her thesis with solid evidence.

In Knight-Jadczyk's The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive, one can apprehend the hidden nature of our reality and how one would find a way out of the domination of inhumanity by looking at three basic theme: the nature of COINTELPRO, the hyperdimensional reality, the discovery of two different human races. With an understanding of the nature of COINTELPRO, the readers will have a good sense of its activities in today's world events. With the concept of the hyperdimensional reality being introduced to one's mind, the nature of our reality as a projection of a hyperdimensional reality is grasped. The concept of two different races living among our world would change one's perception of what is humanity and would bring a certain understanding about themselves. Such a life-altering work, one will discover the number of truths about the human condition and its history. With great respect, it is of opinion that this book to be highly recommended. And, the author's discovery of crumbs of Truth from the most dangerous sea is most certainly a food for thought.

The book, The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive, by Laura Knight-Jadczyk can be found in Quantum Future Group bookstore at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/ and on Red Pill Press website at http://www.redpillpress.com/.

Back
Top Bottom