Z

I did not say "all symbols". Said "symbols", by wich I mean "in general".
OK, that's what I actually meant, my bad. But I still don't get your point in "Symbols represent ideology". The concept of "ideology" in its current understanding and its first case we owe to Marx. While ideologies indeed adopted some symbols and created some others, symbols (in general) are much older than that. But... what does ideology have to do with the topic at hand?

--
For those who are interested and either can read Russian or are curious enough to use a translator, there are two new entries on Russian Wikipedia:

Marking of equipment of the RF Armed Forces during the invasion of Ukraine

and
Z (symbol of the Russian invasion of Ukraine)

Spoiler:
Nothing conclusive in there but a nice summary nevertheless

In Russian media we can also see now a new term "Special Operation 'Z'" in relation to the operation in Ukraine. :)

How powerful symbols can be, we can see from the mainstream reaction to "Z" (as it was in Greece back in the 1960s). The same time, it's an obvious sign of their weakness and desperation when they see it necessary to turn to censoring symbols (and adding to that symbol's power by such an act, BTW!). Not to mention their hypocrisy when previously banned Nazi symbols are now ubiquitous and welcome. Oh dear...

Added:
It just occurred to me that Z's equivalent in Greek alphabet is "Ω" but they seem to differ in their respective associations. Ω (o-mega) seems to stand for "all", or "all-encompassing", in math it's a measure of infinitive but countable sets, and "Z" for the last one, final, closing, OSIT....

Last edited:
I agree with you. I thought the same thing. But i think it is not everything. There are probably many layers.

Maybe these symbols/runes used as multidimentional occult/energy directing elements?
For example the rune Wolfsangel, looks like it is Z, but crossed out. Interesting coincidence...

Look at this:
These are Ukranian Nazis
View attachment 57460
These are Hitler's nazis:
View attachment 57461
(More info here)
And this is a billboard from a Russian city:
View attachment 57462

My last name (German) begins with a Z and I print it with a line crossing it. Not all my siblings do this, just me. I think I got this habit from my father, who was a comptroller, because I also put that line across my 7. This would be for clarity when dealing with numbers and letters in algebra or inventory numbers, which can also contain numbers and letters. A Z can look like a 2 and a 7 hastily written can be mistaken for a 1. So, hence the line for clarity.

Not that this helps when looking for esoteric significance though. Just don't call me a nazi for crossing my Zs! 😂

My last name (German) begins with a Z and I print it with a line crossing it. Not all my siblings do this, just me. I think I got this habit from my father, who was a comptroller, because I also put that line across my 7. This would be for clarity when dealing with numbers and letters in algebra or inventory numbers, which can also contain numbers and letters. A Z can look like a 2 and a 7 hastily written can be mistaken for a 1. So, hence the line for clarity.
lol, this made me chuckle, I actually do the same thing for the very same reasons, best way to distinguish Z from a 2. Though later in life I started typing in the architectural all caps for further clarity and it has helped :P

How powerful symbols can be, we can see from the mainstream reaction to "Z" (as it was in Greece back in the 1960s). The same time, it's an obvious sign of their weakness and desperation when they see it necessary to turn to censoring symbols (and adding to that symbol's power by such an act, BTW!). Not to mention their hypocrisy when previously banned Nazi symbols are now ubiquitous and welcome. Oh dear...
And it's also clear how their wishful thinking makes them perceive reality, if they're only able to stamp out a symbol, then what gives it power, i.e. people, will somehow disappear and stop supporting it, or so they believe.

Runes maybe?

il_794xN.2614707332_9shf.jpg

For example number 13 Balance, Enlightenment, Dead.

The intervention in Ukraine is for denazification. Possible interpretation: Russia brings balance and enlightenment, but through force (death).

Last edited:
z 777.jpg

THIS WORD IS "EARTH" IN THE OLD SLAVIC LANGUAGE
The sign "Z" is the Old Slavic letter "Z", long ago thrown out of the Russian, Slavic alphabet by the efforts of darkness. This letter is the main trademark of all Slavs. This word protects against the penetration of dark forces. It is the "Earth" itself, as - the structure of the universe, as a form of life for all creatures created by God. The writing of this letter speaks for itself: the upper line outlines the sky, the lower line outlines the Earth, and the diagonal line outlines the space between Heaven and Earth, blocking the entrance to the dark force.

Z can represent double weeks, as it is above, so it is below. 7 densities. That sign Z means the supremacy in this case of good against evil. When the Z turns against, we have the black sun and Hitler. History repeats itself for those who have never learned a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom