Z

Εἰρήνη

Jedi Master
What does Z signify in the most recent events?
Why has this particular symbol been chosen?

In the intertaimment industry this symbol was used in the meaning of zombie. Does this have anything to do with a large amount of bio labs that have been recently disclosed to the public?
1649184190799.jpg
1649184253374.jpg

What does Z signify in the most recent events?
Why has this particular symbol been chosen?

In the intertaimment industry this symbol was used in the meaning of zombie. Does this have anything to do with a large amount of bio labs that have been recently disclosed to the public?

"Z" appeared in the past elsewhere, but by the most recent events, I guess you mean the letter painted on Russian tanks and other armored vehicles?

If yes, then as far as I know "Z" stands for "Zapad" meaning "West" and "V" - for Vostok meaning East, and the marks meant to indicate West and East divisions during Russian military exercises. When both "fighting" sides are Russian troops and equipment, it's necessary to make the vehicles easily distinguishable.

There is also a film, or docudrama "Z" by Costa Gavras made in 1969 where "Z" stands for "he lives" and refers to the assassinated Greek deputy Grigoris Lambrakis, and became a symbol of resistance after the assassination. But I don't think it has anything to do with the marks on Russian tanks. Neither has Zorro. :)

As for "zombie", well, we have only 26 letters in Latin alphabet to start a few thousands words with so repetitions are unavoidable.

I wonder why they used letter that doesn't even exist in their alphabet.
"Z" symbol doesn't exist in Russian Cyrlic, what they have is a symbol that looks like number 3 which could be transcribed as z (Ze (Cyrillic) - Wikipedia)".
https://www.facebook.com/andrea.nan...nfSxi0sCdYqwRH4VPNZf0EcSHPiQXSVA&__tn__=<,P-R

Andrea Nanetti

AprtmiSl 31p alo889ht 97:06u PrM ·

Cosa significa l’emblema “Z” che i combattenti russi espongono fieramente?
Non è la lettera zeta, nell’alfabeto russo, il cirillico, non esiste.
E perché preoccupa i “Democratici” occidentali fino a odiarlo e voler perseguire chi l’espone?
Lo #Z è un antico simbolo cristiano ortodosso. Importantissimo per i popoli slavi, fornisce protezione dalle forze oscure.
La barra superiore dello Z rappresenta il Paradiso, DIO, quella inferiore la Terra, il Figlio, mentre la diagonale: lo Spirito Santo che contemporaneamente congiunge e chiude lo spazio tra cielo e terra, sbarrando l'ingresso al male.
Questo simbolo ancestrale è la più antica preghiera slava praticata oggi, come “nel nome del Padre, del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo. Amen"
Ecco perché loro lo odiano e vogliono eliminarlo.
Nanetti
What does the “Z” emblem mean that Russian fighters proudly expose?
It’s not the letter Zeta, in the Russian alphabet, Cirillic, does not exist.
And why does the Western “Democrats” worry so much that they hate him and want to persecute him?
The #Z is an ancient Orthodox Christian symbol. Very important for the Slavic people, it provides protection against dark forces.
The upper bar of Z represents Heaven, GOD, the lower one Earth, the Son, while the diagonal: the Holy Spirit which simultaneously connects and closes the space between heaven and earth, barging the entrance to evil.
This ancestral symbol is the oldest Slavic prayer practiced today, such as “in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen"
That's why they hate him and want to eliminate him.
Little bit of nannies

According to occult symbolism two horizontal lines represent heaven and earth and diagonal line is connection between them. It is supposed to be the most powerful letter of the alphabet.

Then there is this:
“ Letter Z corresponds to Zain, or Zayin in the Hebrew alphabet, meaning weapon, sword, arrow, or scepter. Symbolically, the weapon is the tongue, the sword is the words, and the scepter is the mastery in the right use of words.

Therefore, the conquest of Zain refers to the conquest of the tongue to learn how to speak the truth.
Hence sages and kabbalists see zayin as signifying power.
As Zain is the 7th letter, Z is double of 7, whose vibration is of mysticism, spirituality, and occultism. Therefore, Z is very attracted to spiritual realms. The shape of Z symbolizes lightning, which is the reason why we have the name for Zeus (Jupiter). “

However i doubt this is the reason why the Russians put it on the tanks -more likely there is mundane reason like POB mentioned.

The Russian Ministry of Defense posted an image on Instagram explaining that the 'Z' is an abbreviation for the Russian phrase “for victory” (“За победу” whose phonetic transcription would be “Za pobedu”), while the 'V' symbolizes the phrase “strength in truth” (“Сила в правде”) and “the task will be completed” (“Задача будет выполнена”). photo_2022-03-03_00-18-17.jpgphoto_2022-03-03_00-18-18.jpgphoto_2022-03-03_00-18-19.jpg

1. There is no letter Z in cyrilic so it cannot mean any russian word.
2. I dont tnink this is the right time and place for mundane symbols. Tye Z symbol must be very deep and multidimentiinal.
This symbol is important to Russia. Since the end of February this symbol can be seen everywhere in russia: on official buildings, in public transportations, on tv, on billboards, and even cities get renamed in a way that russian cyrilic letter З turns into Z. Also they change russian letter В to V, but the Z symbol is used more often. Much more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-204519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405-204519_Chrome.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
According to occult symbolism two horizontal lines represent heaven and earth and diagonal line is connection between them. It is supposed to be the most powerful letter of the alphabet.

Then there is this:
“ Letter Z corresponds to Zain, or Zayin in the Hebrew alphabet, meaning weapon, sword, arrow, or scepter. Symbolically, the weapon is the tongue, the sword is the words, and the scepter is the mastery in the right use of words.

Therefore, the conquest of Zain refers to the conquest of the tongue to learn how to speak the truth.
Hence sages and kabbalists see zayin as signifying power.
As Zain is the 7th letter, Z is double of 7, whose vibration is of mysticism, spirituality, and occultism. Therefore, Z is very attracted to spiritual realms. The shape of Z symbolizes lightning, which is the reason why we have the name for Zeus (Jupiter). “

However i doubt this is the reason why the Russians put it on the tanks -more likely there is mundane reason like POB mentioned.
I agree with you. I thought the same thing. But i think it is not everything. There are probably many layers.

Maybe these symbols/runes used as multidimentional occult/energy directing elements?
For example the rune Wolfsangel, looks like it is Z, but crossed out. Interesting coincidence...

Look at this:
These are Ukranian Nazis
1649218780108.jpg
These are Hitler's nazis:
1649219264122.jpg
(More info here)
And this is a billboard from a Russian city:
1649218039402.jpg

There is also such an interpretation:

"The letter "Z" was the ninth in the Old Slavic alphabet. It is still used in the Church Slavonic alphabet.

"Z" is "earth". That's what it was called. It had the designation "land", "people", "community". This is the embodiment of the energy of creation.

The "Z" was considered a protective symbol of the Slavs: the upper line separates the Sky, the lower one separates the Earth, and the diagonal line crosses out the space between Heaven and Earth, blocking the way for the dark forces. "

It seems that since the letter "Z" is the connection of heaven and earth, protection from dark forces, then the crossed out letter Z (the symbol of the Nazis) is a violation of the connection between heaven and earth, a violation of the connection between God and people, it is the erasure of protection from dark forces.

It seems that since the letter "Z" is the connection of heaven and earth, protection from dark forces, then the crossed out letter Z (the symbol of the Nazis) is a violation of the connection between heaven and earth, a violation of the connection between God and people, it is the erasure of protection from dark forces.
I also thought something similar. The symbol used by Azov's Nazis is called Wolfsangel. From Wikipedia:

The Wolfsangel (German pronunciation: [ˈvɔlfsˌʔaŋəl], translation "wolf hook") or Crampon (French pronunciation: [kʁɑ̃pɔ̃]) is a heraldic charge from Germany and East of France,[1] inspired by medieval wolf traps that consisted of a "Z-shaped" metal hook hung by a chain from a metal bar. The stylised version focuses on the Z-shape and can include a bar through the centre. Such symbols are still found in a number of municipal coats of arms in Germany. The symbol itself bears a visual resemblance to the Eihwaz rune, historically part of the runic alphabet.[2] Other names for a Wolfsangel included Wolfsanker ("wolf-anchor") or Wolfsjagd as well as hameçon or hameçon de loup, a half-moon shape with a ring, or as cramp or crampon in English with a ring at the center, sometimes also called Doppelhaken ("double-hook"), or a crampon with a transversal stroke. The crampon is also found as a mason's markin medieval stonework

I agree with you. I thought the same thing. But i think it is not everything. There are probably many layers.

Maybe these symbols/runes used as multidimentional occult/energy directing elements?
For example the rune Wolfsangel, looks like it is Z, but crossed out. Interesting coincidence...

Look at this:
These are Ukranian Nazis
View attachment 57460
These are Hitler's nazis:
View attachment 57461
(More info here)
And this is a billboard from a Russian city:
View attachment 57462
Interesting. The symbolism of crossed Z negative forces use is obvious - stop the connection between heaven and earth.

Back
Top Bottom