Your last choice track before the meteors hit?

Ady_H101

Jedi
Ok, so, your still alive, its been announced the massive wave of earth shattering rocks are but minutes away. Whats the last song u play over ur boom box really REALLY loudly? maybe on the roof of ur garage or where ever? One last song to under line it all? ur Swan Song as at were?

ive thought about this alot recenley....whats the last song u want to hear before ur fast tracked to 5th.... or maybe 4th density? or both if u need to pick up a few things?

mine has to be Under Pressure by Queen - ft David Bowie

i choose this song because it under pins why this might not be such a bad thing. Living ur life in this pressureised environment. Under psychpath rule pressuringing everone to squeeze out any and all life force top produce and consume it makes me realise that time have been so much better and right now , at this time, as a whole we need to relieve the pressure on our collective soul as a whole. Real humanity needs a breather. Time to ponder and reflect. Thats why i chose this song.

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

lyrics :

Mm ba ba de
Um bum ba de
Um bu bu bum da de
Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for
Under pressure - that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da - that's o.k.
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets
Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
O.k.
Chippin' around - kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo bo
Be lap
People on streets - ee da de da de
People on streets - ee da de da de da de da
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher high high
Pressure on people - people on streets
Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love
but it's so slashed and torn
Why - why - why ?
Love love love love love
Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give love that one more chance
Why can't we give love give love give love give love
give love give love give love give love give love
'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure

My other song might just be a program of mine just to try and let people know whats going on and to make them understand even for just one moments befoere its too late. A song that explains whats happened andwhy we are here..... those songs are few and far between. the only song i can think of is Edge Crusher by Fear Factory as it echos the work ( tho not in most refind way)

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7NOPk7eaI

lyrics

Conceived in a hell beyond your depth of perception
Chaotic case of conquering domination
Psychopath snaps fired chains of imprisonment
A bludgeoning force that's undermining the government

Inflict strain upon the structure
Collapsing below my pressure

Break of the Edgecrusher...

The purist, non-conformist, jaded subhuman terrorist
From flesh to steel and blood to blade I fight to exist
A rival of justice, extreme rush of hatred
Survival in a twisted world where nothing is sacred

Break of the Edgecrusher...

whats ur choice and why?

So in this let's pretend scenario, you know somehow that meteors are falling down in five minutes, and you're worried about listening to a song? Is there anybody besides you in this scenario? children, family, friends, strangers... ?

i dont have any children and im not sure what i would do with my family....... i have tried to tell them but its not happening....... im kind of alone on this ur right that its not something most people would think about. Its just something ive been thinking about recently and thought it would be interesting what other might choose as there last song. i really didnt mean to offend.

i cant edit my post yet but to add ive also tried telling my friends too but its not much use. so im kind of alone on this one and to be honest i wouldnt know what to do either thats why this seems to be something i might do in that situation...... ur right tho its not gonna happen like that is it. it just seemed like a good topic for me to start. maybe not a good idea.

mkrnhr lin[quote author=Ady said:
i cant edit my post yet but to add ive also tried telling my friends too but its not much use. so im kind of alone on this one...

If you try spoon-feeding people information, without them sincerely asking for it with their own efforts, they're not going to value it. And in the long run, you could be hurting that person by prematurely exposing them to something that, since they're not ready to hear it, could present an adverse reaction resulting in it taking longer for the person to be drawn to seeking that sort of knowledge naturally, stunting spiritual development.

...to be honest i wouldnt know what to do either thats why this seems to be something i might do in that situation...... ur right tho its not gonna happen like that is it. it just seemed like a good topic for me to start. maybe not a good idea.

Perhaps less posting and more reading, focus on "The Work", and meditation would open you to the knowledge of "what to do". Just something to consider...

Ady said:
i dont have any children and im not sure what i would do with my family....... i have tried to tell them but its not happening....... im kind of alone on this ur right that its not something most people would think about. Its just something ive been thinking about recently and thought it would be interesting what other might choose as there last song. i really didnt mean to offend.

I wasn't offended, Ady. I understood it as a kind of "desert island songs" question.

Personally, I would be racked with indecision, having to narrow it down to one song, so I would be scratching my head, fumbling with CDs when the Wave hit. :P

Mr. Premise said:
Ady said:

I wasn't offended, Ady. I understood it as a kind of "desert island songs" question.

Personally, I would be racked with indecision, having to narrow it down to one song, so I would be scratching my head, fumbling with CDs when the Wave hit. :P

LOL thanks Mr Premise you made me chuckle big time and thats is pretty much the angle i was going for..... it really was just a 'what if?' question just something i seem to have been taking more seriosuly than i really should have

de-tached said:
i cant edit my post yet but to add ive also tried telling my friends too but its not much use. so im kind of alone on this one...

If you try spoon-feeding people information, without them sincerely asking for it with their own efforts, they're not going to value it. And in the long run, you could be hurting that person by prematurely exposing them to something that, since they're not ready to hear it, could present an adverse reaction resulting in it taking longer for the person to be drawn to seeking that sort of knowledge naturally, stunting spiritual development.

...to be honest i wouldnt know what to do either thats why this seems to be something i might do in that situation...... ur right tho its not gonna happen like that is it. it just seemed like a good topic for me to start. maybe not a good idea.

Perhaps less posting and more reading, focus on "The Work", and meditation would open you to the knowledge of "what to do". Just something to consider...

i do understand that but its not that easy to bring it into real life infact its pretty much impossible from my point of view aside from lending out copies of 9/11 the ultimate truth, high strangeness and the secret history of the world and trying to discuss it ive reached a dead end. as for posting ive been here for a good few years reading and trying to learn, i know its helped me personally but its never gone beyond myself really and its not through a lack of trying

I understand your question as well, Ady. (there is such a thing as 'emergency room humor' which can help one stay sane while living in such times)

I'd say, in that situation ... the song I'd 'go out on' would be whatever song happened to be playing at the time. ;)

Of course, if those last moments play out like the rest of my life, the song playing might be "I'll be Seeing You - in all the old familiar places, all the old familiar faces, passing by...." :lol: - here's a version by Billy Holiday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLB32n6lq8

Hmm well if nothing else was going on, like I was stuck with my working laptop and youtube and everyone else was safe etc. I would play the worst new pop song ever. Just for kicks. Friday by Rebbecca Black.

I'm sorry if you just now searched it out and listened to it, it needs ......work.

But despite what you read in my posts, I have a good since of humor, according to my friends. :)

Other choices include pretty much anything not disco from the Beegees.

And if there is time, of course some good classical music.

Anart, that is one of my favorite songs of all time! I had to be the solo in a play in elementary school singing parts of that song. :)
Yeah that one is perfect!

anart said:
I understand your question as well, Ady. (there is such a thing as 'emergency room humor' which can help one stay sane while living in such times)

I'd say, in that situation ... the song I'd 'go out on' would be whatever song happened to be playing at the time. ;)

Of course, if those last moments play out like the rest of my life, the song playing might be "I'll be Seeing You - in all the old familiar places, all the old familiar faces, passing by...." :lol: - here's a version by Billy Holiday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLB32n6lq8
eta sorry i seem to be reacting to the music rather than the posts that come with it 'emergency room humour' is deffo the angle im gong for here i KNOW its not gonna happen like that i know theres a long way to go before then and now it just struck me a few days ago, what songs would i listen to?!?!? i know its not going to happen i know between now and then theres going to be so much upheaval that music is going to be the last thing on any of our minds. but were here and now and i thank u for u input :)

Dawn said:
Hmm well if nothing else was going on, like I was stuck with my working laptop and youtube and everyone else was safe etc. I would play the worst new pop song ever. Just for kicks. Friday by Rebbecca Black.

I'm sorry if you just now searched it out and listened to it, it needs ......work.

But despite what you read in my posts, I have a good since of humor, according to my friends. :)

Other choices include pretty much anything not disco from the Beegees.

And if there is time, of course some good classical music.

Anart, that is one of my favorite songs of all time! I had to be the solo in a play in elementary school singing parts of that song. :)
Yeah that one is perfect!

lol i think u just described my worst possible outcome :lol: anarts choice was excellent tho :)

eta i ment the friday and beegees stuff im more than happy for a bit of classical music im no expert but some of it sends a shiver down my spine

DOA by foofighters
--http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/foofighters/doa.html
for this line
Never mind there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you

It's a shame we have to die my dear
No ones getting out of here, alive
This time
;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom