Your favorite classical tunes...

I remember buying this album on cassette back in the 1980's after seeing/hearing Wynton Marsalis play on TV (I believe it was on the Grammys). I was amazed at his talent and bought the first recording of his I saw. Here he plays a concerto for trumpet from composer Henri Tomasi

My admiration for classical music increase after recent cognitions about love, programing, Lizards & etc. I can "see" different sensation when I'm listening modern music unlike old classics. Later makes me calm and clearer. This is one of my favourite classics.

Chopin - Etude Op. 25 No. 1 "Aeolian Harp"

My admiration for classical music increase after recent cognitions about love, programing, Lizards & etc. I can "see" different sensation when I'm listening modern music unlike old classics. Later makes me calm and clearer. This is one of my favourite classics.

Great to listen to while reading. Or resonance tunes to read off such delicate sound waves.

Beautifully mastered'& fluid

Thanks for bumping this thread. I now have 31 tabs of selected music I have known but forgotten to listen to.

My favorite is a cover of Corelli's 'La Follia' by Vivaldi. I have many of Vivaldi's works, but this one once seen live, stays with you. This piece is entitled Apollo's Fire. There's no good youtube live play that does it justice that I can find.

Last edited:
This is more of a modern classical, all I can say is I the first time I heard that song, I knew I had to learn piano well enough to play it -

I love that one... my father wanted it to be played on his funeral. So we stood in the middle of the burial forest and thought of him while the song touches our hearts. :love:

"A genuine & solo leveling. Artist is well aquatinted with the culture on a particular sobering mid afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom