You Only See What You Know

I was thinking about the EM spectrum after learning about it in a Remote Sensing course.
1601430550273.png
All objects emit electromagnetic radiation at different frequencies. We are only capable of viewing a tiny amount of EMR, visible light. In other words, the human eye is only capable of receiving this certain frequency and making use of it.
I thought about those that are colorblind. They are incapable of receiving a certain frequency of light due to internal issues with their receptors. Internally, it is an issue that leads to an inability to receive certain information. But one can assume there are ways for us to externally edit this problem, so that a colorblind person can then receive those frequencies and make use of them.
Then I got thinking about how it could relate in a different area. My old high school teacher always told me "you only see what you know".
When you're given a chart on seismic refraction data, and you have zero background on anything related to seismology etc., you're not seeing anything but a bunch of swiggly lines on a graph. However, to someone with background, those swiggly lines can tell a whole story on the area like its depth, layers, etc.
1601431392909.png
So in that sense, the knowledge we have can literally change what we see. But the knowledge we gain is external, it's not internal. Just like fixing the photoreceptors in our eyes would require an external intervention, external additions on knowledge would allow us to "see" more, or feel more, or experience more once gained. So like these external photoreceptors that would allow us to see at different frequencies are like additions of technology into our body, knowledge would also be like an external addition. The photoreceptors would come from a doctor in a surgery room, but where would knowledge come from? Does knowledge come from god, 7D, prime creator, gravity force that penetrates all densities? Is god like the surgeon in the room, adding additions of knowledge into our souls so that we might see more?
The C's have mentioned that they work to "unlock" the knowledge that Laura already had in her, one would assume that it means that Laura's soul already has in knowledge of whatever it is from the implication. That would mean that the knowledge we gain would affect us on a soul level, is it stored or alters the soul in whatever way. The knowledge we gain is like the additions of technology that would be put in our colorblind person to see again. So in that literal sense, knowledge would change the way we "see" things not only on this earth plane but also in our individual soul unit. I thought, why would you go from 5D when you already know "everything" anyways? But, it make sense now, that knowledge must be gained externally and that is why souls choose to go back to 3D, 2D, wherever, so that they can gain more knowledge which then changes their soul, which in the end is their consciousness, from the external interactions they experience while in that particular body. Even souls can only "see" what they know, and they have a chance to see more from the endless lessons god provides us through his endless love for creation.

I'm having a hard time putting this revelation into words right now, but it just feels like I having a better understanding of what the C's have always said about life being one big school, and it's only purpose is to learn. Is knowledge the permeation of "photoreceptors" through all densities from god itself that allows us to "see" more in an effort to make us whole again, in a figurative sense? I would love to hear your opinion. :-D
---------------
I decided to write here instead of in my journal, so if it is hard to follow I apologize and please let me know.

So in that literal sense, knowledge would change the way we "see" things not only on this earth plane but also in our individual soul unit.

I thought, why would you go from 5D when you already know "everything" anyways? But, it make sense now, that knowledge must be gained externally and that is why souls choose to go back to 3D, 2D, wherever, so that they can gain more knowledge which then changes their soul, which in the end is their consciousness, from the external interactions they experience while in that particular body. Even souls can only "see" what they know, and they have a chance to see more from the endless lessons god provides us through his endless love for creation.
True. There are many cases where 5D Soul may have the knowledge, but the physical body may forget ( or hid ) for finding it again and improve upon it because of 3D experiential needs( internal and external). Just like "Battle is through us", God is also through us. i.e. whether we are 3D physical body or 5D ethereal body, there are always a layers of hierarchy with a purpose to help souls below. It is based on knowledge and being in 5d and above. Life behind the Viel series books is a good source that goes into how they work in 5D. you may be interested in this afterlife thread if you haven't seen yet.

True. There are many cases where 5D Soul may have the knowledge, but the physical body may forget ( or hid ) for finding it again and improve upon it because of 3D experiential needs( internal and external). Just like "Battle is through us", God is also through us. i.e. whether we are 3D physical body or 5D ethereal body, there are always a layers of hierarchy with a purpose to help souls below. It is based on knowledge and being in 5d and above. Life behind the Viel series books is a good source that goes into how they work in 5D. you may be interested in this afterlife thread if you haven't seen yet.

I haven't read that thread yet, thank you seek10. I admit I have not looked much into afterlife research yet, it would be interesting to see if there is some information on why we "forget" our previous knowledge/lives in 3D.

There is also this from CassWiki that you can download here.

In the Ra material, the veil denotes that which separates man’s conscious from the subconscious.
In specific, this includes the relative lack of access to past life memories.
The veil, as Ra puts it, intensifies polarization in third density. In other words, having to act
based on ambiguous data and without the benefit of lifetimes of experience of direct sight into
the metaphysical orientation of others strengthens the soul. If all were seen, one would not act on
faith and develop the internal consistency and commitment needed for this. Knowledge acquired
through deciphering the world seen through a veil and acting on this inherently uncertain data is
more valuable in soul terms than knowledge which is simply read, as from an open book.

Back
Top Bottom