World map at the beginning of the new era.

Piotrek

Jedi
In one of his youtube videos on the Mayan calendar, Ian Xel Lungold shows a map of the world 'after the changes' have taken place.
The map shows Europe as being underwater, the U.S. as being split in half and a new continent next to New Zealand (amongst other things).

I just read a transcript of a session from 2001 advising Laura and family to move to France.
My question is: How accurate are the World Map projections that Mr. Lungold shows in his videos?
Another approach would be (and this might have been answered in a transcript I haven't gotten to, yet): Which parts of the planet (in 3rd density) will experience the least damage/disturbance during the upcoming changes?

Thanks and best wishes!
P

Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread, but I just wanted to answer the question by saying that the Four Corners area of the US is said to be one of the safest places, due to there being no major faults running through the area, and the fact that it's at a relatively high elevation. Also southerly enough to not be covered by a glacier once the next Ice Age hits.

Piotrek said:
In one of his youtube videos on the Mayan calendar, Ian Xel Lungold shows a map of the world 'after the changes' have taken place.
The map shows Europe as being underwater, the U.S. as being split in half and a new continent next to New Zealand (amongst other things).

I just read a transcript of a session from 2001 advising Laura and family to move to France.
My question is: How accurate are the World Map projections that Mr. Lungold shows in his videos?
Another approach would be (and this might have been answered in a transcript I haven't gotten to, yet): Which parts of the planet (in 3rd density) will experience the least damage/disturbance during the upcoming changes?

Thanks and best wishes!
P

Maybe this session excerpt wich remember us of the open nature of the Universe can help:
Session 5 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) Is Guyana a relatively safe place in terms of earth crustal movements, earth changes, etc?
A: What is? Earth includes all planet surface.
Q: (L) Are there any places that are going to be safer than others?
A: Changeable.
Q: (L) Is the North Caroline/Blue Ridge Mountain area relatively safe?
A: What did I just tell you? Depends on vibrational frequency changes. No specific earth changes are accurately predictable until near event.
{This is an important clue that suggests that by changing the vibrational frequency of either ourselves or our planet, or both, that cataclysms can be mitigated.}

Piotrek said:

Well, is it not already a bit safer to live in France than USA? Most especially for Laura and family, who are the main target of attack, and it had to do with their situation at the time of that session. USA is the capital of STS, that makes it already very dangerous.

Piotrek said:

Thanks and best wishes!
P

As the fragment quoted by Ana said: "A: What did I just tell you? Depends on vibrational frequency changes. No specific earth changes are accurately predictable until near event."

Everything is changing, humans change, humans take different decisions, do different choices all the time, which affects all the Universe. That's the butterfly effect; so it will depend on our choices, day after day, what will happen in this planet and how "the map" will end up being after changes. Or... will there be any map at all in 4D? What if the map in 4D is just created by us?

Is it really important how it will look like? Most won't see it either way and those on 4D won't really care because they don't occupy 3D any more, unless if you think in 3D terms and think you can somehow manage to survive flood or comets if you go high enough on some mountain. Then what? Invasion begins, there's no food, people start killing each other for what is left of medicine, food, water, and there is high radiation. You wouldn't last for 3 weeks in those conditions, and that is if you are lucky and if we don't count big giants, blond humans, robot humans and lizard dudes walking around and stunning people with their guns. And those that are telling people that world is gone look that and that are only giving you false hope that you think in 3D terms and materialistic survivalist thinking pattern and in that way preparing people to serve themselves on plate!

I don't have the urgency to seek out what I would think is a "safe" place. So... I will stick where I am. To paraphrase a saying:

It matters not where you are, what matters is Who you ARE and What YOU SEE...

Methinks we should learn what we can to be aware of the possibilities, but I ask:
Why worry oneself sick over it. What happens will happen. We will see...

If I have enough courage, I'll just get out the lawn chair and watch the show...
And btw, I'm not going to get into any flying saucer with those alien "saviours".!.!.!
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Al Today you often make me smile with your posts. Thank you for your perspective, it lightens my sometimes heavy heart :hug:

dannybananny said:
Is it really important how it will look like? Most won't see it either way and those on 4D won't really care because they don't occupy 3D any more, unless if you think in 3D terms and think you can somehow manage to survive flood or comets if you go high enough on some mountain. Then what? Invasion begins, there's no food, people start killing each other for what is left of medicine, food, water, and there is high radiation. You wouldn't last for 3 weeks in those conditions, and that is if you are lucky and if we don't count big giants, blond humans, robot humans and lizard dudes walking around and stunning people with their guns. And those that are telling people that world is gone look that and that are only giving you false hope that you think in 3D terms and materialistic survivalist thinking pattern and in that way preparing people to serve themselves on plate!

:cool2: your seeing 3D world:) "Invasion - radiation - lizard" huh just even don't thing about this "scenario".

What I see is more important to don't enter/Open the door for "evil" "sts" "liziards" - as I have in today dream...
Fighting with doors and demons.

as I fell very important is EE because you are communicate with hight yourself and Others and hight lvl. That you Just Fell inside you.

Greeting.

fisheye said:
Al Today you often make me smile with your posts. Thank you for your perspective, it lightens my sometimes heavy heart :hug:

Thanks for the stroke. This ego appreciates that. :) :) :)

I thunk the reason laura and gang moved to france may be cause of the whole harrp thing, and i cant remember where the transcript is, but the c's basically daid that after we are in 4d it wont matter anymore, and while we are still here, if wejust go about our business as usual, we will be in the right places at the right times to avoid said calamities. That is if we are doing the work on ourselves that is required. This is what i have gotten so far, anyways. :)

Jakesully said:
Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread, but I just wanted to answer the question by saying that the Four Corners area of the US is said to be one of the safest places, due to there being no major faults running through the area, and the fact that it's at a relatively high elevation. Also southerly enough to not be covered by a glacier once the next Ice Age hits.

You may want to keep some of these things in mind regarding the Four Corners area: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11423.msg230437#msg230437

In short, it is apparently the area of some large alien bases, such as Dulce, NM close to the Colorado border and that is also the reason why according to C's this area will transition to 4D first - which may or may not be a good thing.

axj said:
You may want to keep some of these things in mind regarding the Four Corners area: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11423.msg230437#msg230437

In short, it is apparently the area of some large alien bases, such as Dulce, NM close to the Colorado border and that is also the reason why according to C's this area will transition to 4D first - which may or may not be a good thing.

Hmm... this is good to know. Maybe I'll just move back to Kansas...

*Holds out hands, as if weighing*

Tornadoes? or Hyperdimensional Alien bases?

:O :lol: :cool2:

Thanks for your posts, everyone.

A few days after I originally posted the question, I realized I was still thinking in 3D (as I mostly do presently).
I do agree that "going about one's business" is most probably the best way to go.
Having said that, it is difficult [for me] to not anticipate 'the end.' -- I find myself getting anxious for no reason sometimes.

Anyway, we'll just have to "wait and see" what happens.

All the best!
P

Piotrek said:
Having said that, it is difficult [for me] to not anticipate 'the end.' -- I find myself getting anxious for no reason sometimes.

What helps tremendously with fears and anxieties is the Breathing and Meditation program - www.eebreathe.com
If you haven't been using it you definitely should.

Back
Top Bottom